Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for the Families

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luki Hanma

Ex Marabunta Deputy and Noblesse
Player
Information
1 Your name IRL: Yasin
2 Your age: 17
3 Time zone: GMT+3
4 Average online per day: 6-7hours
5 Your Discord: yasluki
6 Your Nickname: Tyler Criminal
7 Your ID: 111549

Additional information
1. Leader of... Families

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
- I have many experience in both legal and illegal orgs. I have been so many situations and I can make my decisions easly with my experience from past and I know almost every single rule of the server.

-I learned a lot from my previous high commands, leaders and from my own mistakes and now I know how things work in gangs and I think that I am capable for taking the next step and become a leader.

- I have a team full of turfers that will be trying to achieve the 100% Territories Control in the term.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization
-We will dominate the entire city and will do also all of the graffitis everyday

-I think having deputies from different time zones can help the gang a lot. That means the gang will have someone to lead them 7/24 and always can do grocery/gun store robberies and other.

- The goal is to always have more than 10k profit by having three spray leaders that can cover different times in the city.

Ranking system
15)Leader
14)Deputy
13)Under Deputy
12)Event Leader
11)Turfer
10)Cenaze
_____HİGH COMMAND____
9 ) Gangster
8 ) Graffiti Leader
7 ) Villian
6) Enforcer
5) Clapper
4) bolo
3) Soldier
2) Member
1) Freeze

Thanks for Reviewing my Application.
best regards Tyler Criminal

Deva Ratha

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Hari
2. Your age: 21
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 4 to 5 hours
5. Your Discord: deva.don
6. Your Nickname: Deva Ratha
7. Your ID: 430

Additional information

1. Leader of Families

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1. I have Good Experience in Role Play and i have been Admin for some time in grand and Other role play servers , I want be Leader and give best organization Experience and give more bones and Best graffiti profits to the new players it help for there new role play experience

2. I have seen Many gang leaders inviting cheaters and making 100% turfs , if i get chance to be leader i will not make this type of mistake and if i have seen any Player doing like this i will inform to you and if i have done this mistake you have full rights to end my term at any time with proof.

3. I have been in organizations From long time and You can check my history and i am soo good with out braking any rules in server and i have done some mistakes but i have clear my mistakes this time i very perfect for this job.

4. I will make Marabunta Grande Best Organization in the city

3. Your advices for improving Role Play level in organization.

1. Increasing Crime in city
2. Improving Organization Experience For new players
3. Helping New Players to get more money
4. set up proper Experience For New People
5. 100% term
6. 70% graffiti

Ranking System

I have Best Ranking System If i get a chance to be leader i will make perfect ranks For everyone by there experience....!

Thanks for Giving good opportunity….!

jamesbrooke

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: chris
2. Your age: 27
3. Time zone: Server Time
4. Average online per day: 9 to 12 Hours per day
5. Your Discord: jamesbrooke996
6. Your Nickname: James Brooke
7. Your ID: 134058

Additional information

1. Leader of Families

1. I have experience within gang life and want the opportunity to be a leader of a gang being the most active within the city and making the city full of crime where the Leos wont be able to handle us. We will be going for 100 percent turf and 100 percent graffiti.

2. The role of a gang leader can be challenging, requiring strategic thinking, resource management, and the ability to navigate conflicts. Some players thrive on the competitive aspect of leading a gang, enjoying the challenges that come with rivalries, turf wars, and other in-game obstacles, and i would like to have this challenge as i know that i am able to do this with a good term.

3. To have more experience within ganglife and improve the ways that the gang works.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization?

1. insuring 100 percent turn.
2.insuring 100 percent graffiti.
3.having active gang within day and night and alwasy active.
4. increase crime rate in city to a high level.
5. coming up with more roleplay situations that have never been done before to make roleplay better.

Ranking System

1. Freeze
2. Newbie
3. Real Man
4. Shooter
5. Clapper
6. Kingpin
7. Graffitist
8. Top G
9. Gangster
10. Event Leader
11. Turfer
12. Big Smoke
13. Under Deputy
14. Deputy
15. Leader

Thank you for taking time to read application.

SHAKiR

Player
Player
Information
1) Your name IRL: Shakir
2) Your age: 18
3) Time zone: GMT+5
4) Average online per day: 5 to 8 hours a day
5) Discord: shakirblack
6) Your nickname: Shakir Cassaano
7) Your ID: 46008

Additional information
1- Leader of Families
2- Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1)
I have been a criminal with many gangs my whole life. I want this opportunity to become The Families Gang Leader because I want to experience leadership in a gang and I think I can improve the gang with the help of my family members and friends.

2) I have had many experiences and will do my best in every situation. I will try to do 100% turf this season with my turf team.

3) After spending so long in gangs as high command and deputy, I have led many events in gangs. I will keep the Families Gang alive and participate in all of the events as much as I have.

3- Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1)
I will make sure everyone knows the server rules as the normal questions when you join gangs how much percent of the gang color you need to wear how many people you need to rob a person and how many people and cars you need to pull someone over I will make sure I ask more questions to know they haven't been told the answers by their friends or something and they actually know the server rules

2) I will try that every new person joining the gang will need to go through a small training that will be about 10-15 mins and make sure they know how to RP stuff so I will be sure everyone in my gang has the best experience.

3) To elevate roleplay within your organization to a grand level, it's essential to make an environment where employees feel comfortable and motivated to participate happily.

Thank you for reading my application,
Best Regards

Shakir Cassano

Last edited:

Flody

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Ahmet
  2. Your age: 18
  3. Time zone: GMT +3
  4. Average online per day: 5 to 7 hours
  5. Your Discord: Nothingpepsi
  6. Your Nickname: Memati Hurmaci
  7. Your ID : 16018
Additional information

1. Leader of FAMILIES

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

x. Because I want this ghetto to have an active gang and I know I will be the best leader.

xx. First of all, I want to provide a nice RP to this city and I want to be best to all gangs and show everyone how to be a gang leader. Because I constantly see that everyone makes mistakes, but such a thing is not possible for me. Im a perfectionist.

xxx. I will go to all events with a crowded that has never been seen before.I have all kinds of experience about gang, I was a deputy of vagos. I know when and how to do fz raid, how to negotiation in store robbery, i know the turf things.

Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1. One thing I would do to improve rp is to make sure Families as a organization does never any rules break and if a member of Families if i saw any rules break he/she will get a warning or blacklist.Because I cannot give permission any mistakes in my gang.

2. Also I would like to do focus more on interesting RP situations like store robbery, hostage situation, etc.

3. I must be active in the ghetto and teach new gang members everything.

Thank you for reading my application, Best Regards Memati Hurmaci

Hexton Froster

A ruthless veteran of the ghetto !
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
Arosh Rayhan
2. Your age
3. Time zone
+6 GMT
4. Average online per day
9-10 Hours
5. Your Discord
hextonn_froster
6. Your Nickname
Hexton Froster
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...Families
A- I want to be leader of Marabunta because I have been leader of Families before and I had a term of 3 weeks and 2 days with 1 warn in total but for some ooc issues I couldnt complete it as its not important as my life. I took a break from RP from last 1 year but now Everything is fixed and Im free for almost 2 years as I have completed my education so I can complete the term with 0 warning I believe that.

B- I can be a good leader as I have good leadership skills and there is no event I have leaded and we didnt won it. Its very unlikely that threw out my term I will not be the most active gang in city. I have 1 months to prove my self and its enough.

C- I have changed and improved my social skills in this year I have matured over time from last year and I know how things wrok in grand rp, As I was a admin before I know what a curator will expect from a gang leader. If I can get a chance to give interview you will know how much exp I have and How much skill full Im.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

First of all I have I will make gang active while maintaining a good roleplay environment. Also I will divide the gang members into sects like real life and give them different work. I will make my turfers join us in the vents too for having maximum chances of winning. As a leader I will be communicating with my gang members often and openly so they dont get any issues in my gang. I will try to maintain a friendly environment too while doing maximum amount of events and activities. It would be a great term trust me. Try giving me a chance I wont let my curators down.

Ashish Xoxo

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
1. Your name IRL : Ashish Massey
2. Your age 23
4. Average online per day: 4 to 7 hours
5. Your Discord: Ashish0903
6. Your Nickname: Ashish Dior
7. Your ID: 94760
Additional information
1. Leader of... Families

1) I wanted to be leader of this gang to get more experience as leader as I was previous leader of bloods street gang!

2) my main reason to take leadership again is that I've lack at some points which is kind of bad for me all I need to try all those things that I have planned but couldn't do it in my first term now I will try to fix those things and I will push myself to do better and achieve my goals as leader of families

3) I believe I been a good leader in my previous term and I got a leadership skills and I've been calm in tense situation and I handle it very well now my main focus will be to get less warns and maintain good rp level to be more active and skilled as I will get good deputies who will help me so I believe I will spend another good term with this gang

1) all I can advise of good roleplay in gang is that more activity will increase more good rp level doing most amount fo events increase intense level of rp where people involve increasingly to participate in events like store Robbery, ng raid, hostage situation etc. I will give my best to improve rp level

Deva Ratha

Player
Player

Additional information

1. Leader of Families

1. I have Good Experience in Role Play and i have been Admin for some time in grand and Other role play servers , I want be Leader and give best organization Experience and give more bones and Best graffiti profits to the new players it help for there new role play experience

2. I have seen Many gang leaders inviting cheaters and making 100% turfs , if i get chance to be leader i will not make this type of mistake and if i have seen any Player doing like this i will inform to you and if i have done this mistake you have full rights to end my term at any time with proof.

3. I have been in organizations From long time and You can check my history and i am soo good with out braking any rules in server and i have done some mistakes but i have clear my mistakes this time i very perfect for this job.

4. I will make Marabunta Grande Best Organization in the city

5. 100% term
6. 70% graffiti

Ranking System

I have Best Ranking System If i get a chance to be leader i will make perfect ranks For everyone by there experience....!

harshit gumber

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Harshit Gumber
2. Your age : 20
3. Time zone : GMT+ 5:30
4. Average online per day : 8 - 10 hrs
5. Your Discord : harshitgumber
6. Your Nickname : Harshit
7. Your ID : 82228

Additional information
1. Leader of The Families

From the starting of my journey in this city I played my character as a gangster. My first Organisation was a Gang I learned the basic rules of gangs and gained a lot of experience in gangs. From being a newbie in the gang to becoming the High Command of many gangs. I’ve came a long way.
I gained a lot of experience of managing people and leading the events. I have good leadership qualities.
I have a good communication skills and I know how to interact with people which will help me to make gang active and run it smoothly and make The families Gang active amongst all the Gangs.
I will do activity as much as possible to make The Families active in ghetto and in events as well. I will try to do 100% turf and 100% spays.

I will do everything to help new people in the city to understand gang rules which will help them to do Gang Roleplay in a proper ways. It will also help other players in the city in maintaining Roleplay. I will also encourage friends and family members to join The Families Gang.
I will introduce new players to the Gang Events and taking control over them. While making sure they don’t break server rules and also ask experienced players to guide them.
As we all know most of the people only know about Clandestine, Battleship , Submarine , Turf and Store robberies I will introduce them with more gang events that we have for eg:- Robbery of encashment, Attacking the informant, Vehicle Theft, Gang Raids and Organisation tasks which most of the people don’t know about.

Thankyou for reviewing my Application

REGARDS
HARSHIT GUMBER

Hassy Davids

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Congratulations to these People have been Selected for Families Interview at 18:00 Server Time on 29 of feb

Ashish Massey - 94760 - Ashish0903

Families Application is Now Closed

jamesbrooke

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: chris
2. Your age: 27
3. Time zone: Server Time
4. Average online per day: 9 to 12 Hours per day
5. Your Discord: jamesbrooke996
6. Your Nickname: James Brooke
7. Your ID: 134058

Additional information

1. Leader of Families

1. I have experience within gang life and want the opportunity to be a leader of a gang being the most active within the city and making the city full of crime where the Leos wont be able to handle us. We will be going for 100 percent turf and 100 percent graffiti.

2. The role of a gang leader can be challenging, requiring strategic thinking, resource management, and the ability to navigate conflicts. Some players thrive on the competitive aspect of leading a gang, enjoying the challenges that come with rivalries, turf wars, and other in-game obstacles, and i would like to have this challenge as i know that i am able to do this with a good term.

3. To have more experience within ganglife and improve the ways that the gang works.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization?

1. insuring 100 percent turn.
2.insuring 100 percent graffiti.
3.having active gang within day and night and alwasy active.
4. increase crime rate in city to a high level.
5. coming up with more roleplay situations that have never been done before to make roleplay better.

Ranking System

1. Freeze
2. Newbie
3. Real Man
4. Shooter
5. Clapper
6. Kingpin
7. Graffitist
8. Top G
9. Gangster
10. Event Leader
11. Turfer
12. Big Smoke
13. Under Deputy
14. Deputy
15. Leader

Thank you for taking time to read application.

Aayush Lazy

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL-
Aayush
2. Your age-
3. Time zone-
GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day-
4 to 8 hours
5. Your Discord-
aayushbhargav
6. Your Nickname-
Aayush Lazy
7. Your ID-

Additional information
1. Leader of... Families

As I am surfing in the city since past 2 years and I am very aware of rules and regulations. I also want to become leader of this organisation because I want it to be very active and best gang in the whole city. I also have past experience as a leader of ballas and marabunta gang and I think I am capable of being a leader of this organisation too.

• Daily and good bonuses for the members of organisation.
• Inviting as much members as possible and making it the most active gang.
• Regular promotions of members according to their work.
• Better and skilled High Commands.
• Good training and interview so that no one enters our gang and does not know anything.
•Doing graffiti regularly and showing that gang is active.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for reviewing my application.
Solid Regards,
Aayush Lazy

Last edited:

Mayank Elite

Lt. General (NG)
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Mayank
2. Your age: 18
4. Average online per day: 4-5 Hours
5. Your Discord: 0maxo0
6. Your Nickname: Max Federal
7. Your ID: 112839
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Ans- Families
Ans-:
1- First of All Families is a gang to which i relate the most as it was my first crime organisation and i really likes the HQ and dominance of families over other gangs.
2- I want to change some basic things in this specific gang and make people know that families is the best gang in the city.
3- I want to be leader of this org to improve my knowledge also and to learn from other members who will join families if i get the term and grow together as one.
Ans-: 1- By Taking Newbies in the gang and giving them full knowledge about the gangs stuffs
2- By Increasing the killings in ghetto
3- By robbing every single person who enters the gehetto (not beginners job)
4- By completing my full term
5- By taking Experienced people as deputies and under deputies

Thank You for reading my Application!

Efe Sarsilmaz

Gang Unit
Player
Information
1. Name: Efe
2. Age: 24
3. Time zone: GMT +3
4. Average online per day: 8+
5. Your Discord: eldrithcarrow
6. Your Nickname: Efe Sarsilmaz
7. Your ID: 94810
Additional information

Additional information
Leader of The Families

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

The Main Reason i want to be leader of families is because i have been in all gangs with different ranks and have been deputy multiple times in different gangs so i will do my best to attend on every event to do my weekly tasks aswell and i always try to attend on night also to do my weekly task so i will show and proof these to the curators aswell

The Second reason i,want to be leader of families is since i have been out for long time out of grand rp and just came back in game and been active in ghetto and it was very actionable and there was a lot of situations i did and i have the done rps as well and im not a rule breaker so i will do my best to improve the rp

The Third and last reason i want to be leader of families is like some of my senior and normal admin friends know that i have played this game for too long now and they know that i want to do 100% turfs so i will do my best to get 100% turf percent without breaking the turf rules and even though u guys know that i can do it and i will proof it to the turf curators

MY GOALS
%100 Turfs
No favortism in my org
no overtaking in my org
no abusing of rank
make sure to give hc that whom deserves it
20 sprays per day

My ranking system will be like this
15 -) Leader
14 - ) Villian
13 - ) Killa (Turfer )
12 - ) UnderDeputy
11 - ) Event Leader
10 - ) Graffiti Leader
======High Command======
9 - ) Captain
8 - ) Graffitist
7 - ) Executioner
6 - ) Fiend
5 - ) Menace
4 - ) Psycho
3 - ) Reaper
2 - ) Shadow
1 - ) Freeze

Thanks For Reading

Sincerely Efe Sarsilmaz

Deva Ratha

Player
Player

Additional information

1. Leader of Families

2. I have seen Many gang leaders inviting cheaters and making 100% turfs , if i get chance to be leader i will not make this type of mistake and if i have seen any Player doing like this i will inform to you

5. 100% term
6. 70% graffiti

Ranking System

Harry_Knight

Ruler Of Gangster World
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Waleed Malik
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT+5
4. Average online per day: 6 To 8
5. Your Discord: .notturbo
6. Your Nickname: Harry Knight
7. Your ID: 69662

Additional information

1. Leader of... Families

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1. i want to be leader of a gang beacuse i know all the rules to be a gang leader and i am in RP from a long time and i experinced in all type of RP sitautions and Orgnization and i was also deputy leader in gang and many times under deputy in all gangs so i have enough experince to manage a gang and i will help all new comming members to RP and i will try my best to make Families gang 1 of the best gang in all gangs.

2. i will try to do as much events i can do for better RP experince and leos also get good RP experince with Families gang because i will do as much criminal activity as i can and i have a good family support to run a gang Successfull i have my deputy's who can take care of gang behind me.

i will make sure who ever join my gang he know all the rules and have good RP experince in gang RP because i dont need any mistakes from my gang members that effect our gang because i want to make my gang most strongest gang in the city and i will try to make best turf team to complete 100% Turfs. I have best team i believe they can do 100% Turf.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

0% Toxity in between gang members and respect each other
2. Try do u as much events as possible
3. Make roleplay enjoyable
4. Fair ranking system for gang members
Bouns system in every event

Ranking System

15. Boss
14. Deputy Boss
13. Under Deputy
12. Warload
11. Events Leader
10. Turfer
9. Mafia
8. Captain
7. Clapper
6. Grafitti Team
5. Enforcer
4. Shooter
3. Ganster
2. Newbie
1. Suspended

Thanks For Reading My Application

Best Regards: Harry Knight

Hydra Beast

4x deputy in Gang
Player
Information

Additional information

1. Leader of... Families

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1. i want to be leader of a gang beacuse i know all the rules to be a gang leader and i am in RP from a long time and i experinced in all type of RP sitautions and Orgnization and i was also deputy leader in gang and many times under deputy in all gangs so i have enough experince to manage a gang and i will help all new comming members to RP and i will try my best to make Families gang 1 of the best gang in all gangs.

2. i will try to do as much events i can do for better RP experince and leos also get good RP experince with Families gang because i will do as much criminal activity as i can and i have a good family support to run a gang Successfull i have my deputy's who can take care of gang behind me.

i will make sure who ever join my gang he know all the rules and have good RP experince in gang RP because i dont need any mistakes from my gang members that effect our gang because i want to make my gang most strongest gang in the city and i will try to make best turf team to complete 100% Turfs. I have best team i believe they can do 100% Turf.

Ranking System

15. Boss
14. Deputy Boss
13. Under Deputy
12. Warload
11. Events Leader
10. Turfer
9. Mafia
8. Captain
7. Clapper
6. Grafitti Team
5. Enforcer
4. Shooter
3. Ganster
2. Newbie
1. Suspended

++

AnubhavJain

Player
Player
Information

Additional information

1. Leader of... Families

Ranking System

15. Boss
14. Deputy Boss
13. Under Deputy
12. Warload
11. Events Leader
10. Turfer
9. Mafia
8. Captain
7. Clapper
6. Grafitti Team
5. Enforcer
4. Shooter
3. Ganster
2. Newbie
1. Suspended

++ he will be good gang leader

Satish Royal

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Hello everyone,

This forum is designated for submitting applications for the Families leader position only.

Please do not post any discussion or off-topic messages.
Going forward, any off-topic posts will be subject to moderation and possible punishment.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom