Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for the Families

Dantee

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Faiz Ahmad
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-8 hrs ( more on weekends )
5. Your Discord: dante_hatred
6. Your Nickname: Dante Shikaari
7. Your ID: 62634

Additional information
:

1. Leader of Families 💚

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

Firstly i would like to tell i am playing on this project for almost 1.5 years and I've been in many gangs and every state org rather then GOV. I was COS in SAHP,LSPD and OO agent in FIB and been in SAHP for 3-4 terms straight, after that i tried gang and stayed there for 4-5 terms. I was deputy in marabunta also then I learned how to lead it store robbery gun store robbery fz raid hostage situation and other gang events after that I've been Under deputy in too many terms and the families also ( Robin and diptin term ) and that was a great term of families so i also want that term again but nowadays leaders are disbanding their gangs very soon.

I have a lot of experience of the ghetto and gangs. I would say I know and can memorize most rules which applies to the ghetto. I know what it’s like to be a newcomer and a normal member, and therefore I also know how to satisfy that crowd, so they decide to stay in the gang. In saying this, unfortunately I haven’t been in leadership of any gangs before.

My last reason for wanting to become leader of this org is, being leader of an org will give me an opportunity to meet new people within the city and make some good friends while also giving me a group of people to have fun with and build and carry a solid gang.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in Organization.

- A good roleplay can only be done when the rules are followed by both sides. My gang will respect the competition at all times and rules will be followed, which means respecting negotiations and demands at all times, both given by us or given to us.

- Giving the leos their time to follow demands, not just do a quick 5-1 countdown and open fire, I think that shows some respect for the event and leos as well.

- Reduce toxicity, we all know how bad toxicity is affecting the roleplay by provoking out unnecessary situations where both sides fall out and start breaking rules and don t care about roleplay anymore. I think if we try to reduce that, roleplay will be a lot better in most of the situations.

- Follow /me /try /do commands at all times when needed.

- Good event attendance, because events are only good and fun when there are also numbers, right? Otherwise it would become boring and people would neglect them. So good numbers at every event is essential.

Ranking System:
------HC-------
15) Leader
14) Deputy
13) Turfer
12) Under Deputy
11) O.G
10) Godfather
---NOT HC-----
9) Warlord
8) Drug Lord
7) Graffitist
6) Thug
5) Gangster
4) Enforcer
3) Villain
2) Young
1) Freeze

Bonus System:
10k-30k each store robbery ( depends on many factors )
10-30k each FZ raid
10k for graffiti

Gang Goals :

30+ Store robberies in 1 term
25+ FZ raid
100% Graffiti
100% Turf
Most active gang in ghetto

Thanking for reading my application
Dante Shikaari

Punar Badmash

Ex-Marabunta Leader
Player
Your name IRL : Punarveer

2. Your age: 15

3. Time zone:GMT+5:30 Indian Time

4. Average online per day: 6 to 7 hours

5. Your Discord: Punar0p#2132

6. Your Nickname: Punar Badmash

7. Your ID: 46029

Additional information

1. Leader Of Familes Street Gang

1.i want to be the leader of Familes Street Gang i am in the city for like 1 or more year i have worked in both legal and ilegal orgs i have been hc in sahp and FiB and about ilegal i am current under deputy of families and ex Ballas Deputy and once in Bloods also i have seen this gang doing very good in city one but in city 2 it is not powerful as city 1 like i dont seen that bloods complete his term in city

2 it got disbanded in 15 to 20 days maximum and iand i have thought that if i could get a opprtunity to be the leader of Ballas i can handle this gang properly and i will try Familes will complete his term this time

3. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

4. i will tell people that gang do not do only robing store and all there are also many more events like FZ raid and give them regular bonus for doing events i have seen in many gang leaders didnt give bonus who is doing hardwork for the gang and my main focus will be 100% turf

3.and i will help each and every people who is new in city dont get fired for any stupid reason i will tell them all the rules i will give them more chances that the other higher rank

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1. i will make sure all get there deserving rank. I will give high command only to trusted people

2. i will stay on my words and make sure nobody get kicked for no reason or any stupid reason

3. and i will make strike system like

—>1 strike - 1 warning

—>2 strikes - Demotion

—>3 strikes - Fired/blacklisted

4. the main problem in the gangs is that people are very toxic they start abusing anyone without any reason or for any strict reason and i will make a special section in Families email for toxic people if anyone post there any proof about that a strict action will be take against him/her

Regards

Punar Badmash (note i want a last chance to be a leader and improve my past mistake

Hashir Knight

OG
Player
Information:
1. Your name IRL: Hashir Jalal
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: gmt+5
4. Average online per day: 7 to 8 hours
5. Your Discord: stranger.420
6. Your Nickname: Hasshir Knight
7. Your ID: 16834
╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼
Additional information:
1. Leader of the Families.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
All the time in the Grand RP city I remember myself in a gang. I play in Grand RP over six months and over the time I acquired very high RP skills and good knowledge.
in rules, events & etc. I have experience how to lead a gang, I was many times HC in gangs mentioned below.
I thought to myself it's my time for me to become a leader with my experience and I'm ready for this challenge.
From my experience a lot of times there is no competition between gangs because some of the leaders are lazy and do the minimum they must do, and I want to change it.
I'm sure and believe that with my experience the gang will succeed and go far, and for a successful gang need a leader with high
motivation and I believe I have it and I am best suited to lead the Families.

I want to take the RP experience of a gang to the next level. I am planning to do all gang events like Battleship, Fort Zancudo, clandestine and I'll make sure that we participate in all these types of gang events. Clandestine is one of my favorite events but sadly almost every gang camp for the parachute in that event and is kind of boring but I'll make sure we are showing up to every event and also takes part in other events to promote RP. My main motive is to make a better experience for everybody, and store robberies is one of the events where I can help with that, gangs are already very low RP and with legal orgs trying to win every store robbery there is, it isn't fun at all, but I will try my best to make all events fun and with serious RP.

Also, I have seen every level of RP in the organization, and I have been in unofficial families, and I have seen many great leaders do all gang events. I know all the strategies in all gang events also I want basically to be a little strict with members because I want them to try for their best because no one is perfect, and the improvement can't explain they can be only shown and if I will be the leader u will be able to see the improvement. I feel like if any of the gang members want to ask any question they should not hesitate and open up to any gang member about their query and trust me as a leader I will not let anyone down.
My Goals:

I have several goals that I want to achieve:
* Rule Brakes - I will choose the right people to be HC and they will make sure that anyone who want to join toFamilies knows the rules.
*I will make sure everyone joining to Families discord and I will create logs for anyone who joined to see the activity.
* Events - I strive for maximum activity:
* I really hope we will achieve 100% gang turfs; I have a good team of shooters who will do their best.
*24/7 Graffiti MAX profit.
* Gun store/store robbery at least one a day
* FZ raids
* Ghetto Fights when there are no events
* Gangs rivalry - I will make sure that will be balance between my gang to another gangs in terms of the number of people inside the org
* Bonuses - I will give bonuses to my high commands team, and bonuses for every rank up of Families member. I will give bonuses also if our gang manage to win
gun store/store/vehicle theft.
* Rank system - I will create 14 ranks in my gang to see the hard work everyone does, for each rank there will be requirements to reach a certain number of events.
Your advice for improving Roleplay level in organization:
* I will make sure I have members and HC from different time zones, so the gang will work 24/7 and the Families will be on top.
* Keeping the state rules, I will make sure everyone in the gang knows the rules that there will be a rivalry between the gangs without any fear of breaking any rules.
* I will give bonuses to those who deserve them to increase the motivation and morale to come to the events and continue to be active.
* I will focus on gang members training to improve themselves also they will get more fun.
* I will make sure there is respect between the gang members, no toxicity, only friendship and teamwork.
* My advice is that Staff members enforce Roleplay more because it will give the game a much more IRL feeling, and it may even attract more people.
* Most people who knew the rules would be accepted, but if their roleplay standard was low, I would assist them in improving it because * I want to have strong rp with everyone in the city
* More IC player-created events with other gangs, civilians, or legal factions to improve a sense of roleplay rather than constant fighting and events.
* A forum harmony, my organization should not have any toxicity against any other group, reports will be made only when it is necessary.
* A sense of good standing with every other group in the city on the OOC level, everyone at the end of the day is a person behind their screen, a sense of community would be a large positive.
* I would make some scenarios for my organization to participate in and possibly makes some IC rewards/benefits involved.
* Overall, create a positive and enjoyable gang that someone could join if they're around for the vibes and quality gameplay.
* Having shooters, yes but including other people who may not be as experienced in the city with a gun or roleplay in general.
* In-depth review of the rules upon recruitment, I would make sure everyone knows the exact rules and restrictions we have at all times, * this would overall improve roleplay quality around my organization and carry on throughout interactions with others in the server.
MY PREVIOUS EXPERIENCES in organizations:
1. Deputy leader of families.
2. Deputy leader of Vagos
3.Deputy leader of Ballas
MY PREVIOUS EXPERIENCES in family's:
1. Ex Leader of Knights.
2. Ex Mafias/Yakuza Deputy.
╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼
Ranking System:
13- Villain
12- Deputy
11- Turfer
10- Under-Deputy
9- Recruiter
8- King Pin
7- Clapper
6- Spray Team
5- Gangster
4- Shooter
3- Thug
2- Young Fella
1- Freeze
╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼
Thanks for reviewing my application and your precious time.

Efe Sarsilmaz

Gang Unit
Player
Information
1. Name: Efe
2. Age: 23
3. Time zone: GMT +3
4. Average online per day: 8+
5. Your Discord: eldrithcarrow
6. Your Nickname: Efe Flawless
7. Your ID: 94810
Additional information

Additional information
Leader of The Families

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

The Main Reason İ want to be leader of families is i have learned everything in eversingle gang i have joined example i have joined bloods as underdeputy and learned everything fand i have joined ballas as deputy and marabunta as deputy aswell as families as deputy and families needs a good leader who can keep the gang active.
Information

The Second reason i want to be the leader of families is i like families gang and the color of the gang and all over main ghetto will be sprayed as the name of Families and will be very active

The Third reason i want to be leader of families is i have learned every single shit of turf and ghetto rules as well as the general rules so i belive my self that i can have an active gang numbers upto 60 and 70 active per day and i will make sure of this. other reasons i want to be the leader of families is i love this gang so much and i have wanted to get the leader ship so i hope i can run this org very well.

MY GOALS
%100 Turfs
No favortism in my org
no overtaking in my org
no abusing of rank
make sure to give hc that whom deserves it
100 sprays for day
Thank you for reading

John Ace

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1.NAME - VANSH PAL
2. AGE - 21
3. TIME ZONE - GMT+ 5:30
4. AVERAGE ONLINE PER DAY - 6 HRS
5. DISCORD - immortal_vansh
6. YOUR NICKNAME - Immortal Ansh
7. ID - 103267

1. LEADER OF FAMILIES GANG

2. I WANT TO BECOME LEADER OF FAMILIES GANG BECAUSE I THINK I HAVE A LOT OF EXPERIENCE TO BECOME LEADER I AM DEPUTY MEMBER
OF BALLAS,BLOODS,FAMILIES
ALSO,I HAVE EXPERIENCE OF LEAGAL ORGANISATIONS. EXCEPT - GOVERMENT.

I THINK I CAN LEAD THIS SPECIFIC ORGANISATION BECAUSE I HAVE QUIT GOOD LEADING SKILLS AND I AM GOOD AT FIGHTING SKILLS ALSO I CAN MAINTAIN ALL GHETTO RULES WITH MY GANGS MEMBERS. ALSO, I HAVE MUCH PATIENCE TO FINISH THE PROBLEM POSITIVELY.

I WANT TO MAKE MY ORGANISATION ALWAYS ON TOP AND I WILL MAKE IT. FAMILIES GANG IS SO MUCH INACTIVE IN THE PAST TIME I THINK I CAN CONVERT IT INTO GOOD GANG, PAST LEADERS ARE NOT QUIT SERIOUS ABOUT HIS ORGANISATION AND LEADERSHIP BUT I WILL AVOID THAT MISTAKE AND DO HARD WORK FOR THE FAMILIES.

3. YOUR ADVICE TO IMPROVE ROLE PLAY OF ORGANISATIONS - I AM JUST ASKING TO IMPROVE RULES MAINTINANCE BECAUSE IN ILLEGAL ORGANISATION I SEE LOTS OF MEMBER DOING PG MOST OF THE TIME HEAL PLAYER WITH GUN AND ALL I THINK SOMETHING MUST DO FOR THEM TO IMPROVE ORGANISATION ROLE PLAY BETTER.

Aayush Juzo

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Aayush
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-8 Hours
5. Your Discord: aayushbhargav
6. Your Nickname: Aayush Lyz
7. Your ID: 69592
Additional information:

1. Leader of
Families

1. I want the leadership because I came to the city a long time ago and worked a lot in gangs & Leos and gained a lot of experience. Some days ago i was an event leader of ballas and also i have remained hc in all gangs including vagos. I was hc in marabunta and got so much quick rank ups in gang for my hard work and dedication though I left disband the organization I have got a very good experience.

2. Also I want the leadership cause from the starting I was in legal org (lspd, sahp, fib,ems.government and also in LI) for a long time there for I know how legal orgs works, how they deal with situation so through this experience I can dominate legal orgs, I can understand what their next step will be it will be so easy to the gang then.

3. Also I want to become leader so I can interact with so many players and for that I can help newcomers who just came to the city because they are undertaken but their capabilities are very high. I can fully train them about gangs and other stuffs like every rule which we have to follow, and which thing is good as per situation to make the RP better to everyone.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in Organization.

1) Under my leadership i will ensure that my gang is active then every other gang in city.
2) I will also give opportunities to new players in the city and giving them a chance to earn experience and money.
3) Under my leadership i will ensure that everyone will be treated equally and no one will get the rank they do not deserve, and no one will be on lower rank if he/she deserves higher rank.
4) Under my leadership i will ensure that everyone gets regular bonuses and rankups.

Ranking System
15 ) Leader
14 ) Deputy
13 ) Under Deputy
12 ) Event leader
11 ) Turfer
10 ) Recruiter
==High Command==
9 ) Mafia
8 ) Graffiti Expert
7 ) Enforcer
6 ) Gangster
5 ) Hitman
4 ) Shooter
3 ) Clapper
2 ) Newbie
1 ) Freeze

Thanks for Reviewing my Application.
Solid Regards,
Aayush Lyz.

Tuğra 3

Player
Player
Information
1. Name: Tuğra
2. Age: 21
3. Time zone: GMT+3
4. Average online per day: 4-5
5. Your Discord: coffinson
6. Your Nickname: Tugraa Coffinson
7. Your ID: 76115

Additional information

1. Leader of the The Families

From crime side experience
. (En1) The Families Deputy
. (En2) Ng Colonel 2x
. (En1/2) Marabunta Higcommand
. (En1/2) The Families UnderDeputy
. (En1/2) Vagos Revenenant

2. Why do you want to be leader of this specific organization? (List three reason with explanation).
(1 - )My favorite gang right now the FAMILIES gang needs a leader,reason for wanting to be leader of the gang.I gave this gang at least 7 months and I have seen many leaders successful and unsuccessful Why should I be disgraced in other gangs when I have so much knowledge and experience? I GAVE MY MONTHS TO THIS GANG. I was imprisoned, I was punished, I was tortured, I was blackmailed...but I didn't equip the gang with inexperienced people.I'm making this application for the good of the gang.

(2 - )I came to the highest rank after the leader in the gang once and I was very successful at that time. Many of my friends insisted that they give us a high rank but I do not give rank to people who do not deserve it and for this reason many of my friends became my enemies they became legal when they were illegal they fought against me and especially to the FAMILIES GANG. I'm here to show them our strength.

(3 - )I SEE A LOT OF OLD DAYS IN FAMILIES GANGS then there were those whose heart beat with the gang but that spirit is no more. I AM HERE TO BRING THAT SPIRIT TO THE FAMILIES. I joined many gangs but THE PLACE OF THE FAMILIES GROUP IS DIFFERENT i love a lot , I always want to be there and be #1 , but I haven't seen it lately. I WILL catch the old spirit and be the nightmare of the police, soldiers and FIB STAFF.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization

-Negotiations are an important topic for both gang and rp and city rules. If the person joining the gang does not meet the required age limit and does not know the city rules, it is forbidden to join the gang.If we want to protect ourselves from warnings we have to prepare very strong questions and take peoples interviews one by one.

-I HAVE A BONUS SYSTEM AT THE END OF ALL WINNING EVENTS

-I HAVE VERY EXPERIENCED DEPUTYS who will take care of our gang while Im gone and have an event at the same time.

-I will not condemn the gang to buy weapons on the Black Market by giving them loads of armor, ammo, and weapons.

-My goal is to create the best The Families in history.

RANKİNG SYSTEM
-15 Leader
-14 Deputy
-13 UnderDeputy
-12 Event Leader
-11 Warlord
-10 Turfer
--------------Higcommand--------------
-9 Mafia
-8 Graffiti Leader
-7 Enforcer
-6 Graffiti Member
-5 Hitman
-4 Shooter
-3 Clapper
-2 Newbie
-1 Families

Thank you for considering my application.💚
sir checkmy app

Efe Sarsilmaz

Gang Unit
Player
Information
1. Name: Efe
2. Age: 23
3. Time zone: GMT +3
4. Average online per day: 8+
5. Your Discord: eldrithcarrow
6. Your Nickname: Efe Flawless
7. Your ID: 94810
Additional information

Additional information
Leader of The Families

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

The Main Reason İ want to be leader of families is i have learned everything in eversingle gang i have joined example i have joined bloods as underdeputy and learned everything fand i have joined ballas as deputy and marabunta as deputy aswell as families as deputy and families needs a good leader who can keep the gang active.
Information

The Second reason i want to be the leader of families is i like families gang and the color of the gang and all over main ghetto will be sprayed as the name of Families and will be very active

The Third reason i want to be leader of families is i have learned every single shit of turf and ghetto rules as well as the general rules so i belive my self that i can have an active gang numbers upto 60 and 70 active per day and i will make sure of this. other reasons i want to be the leader of families is i love this gang so much and i have wanted to get the leader ship so i hope i can run this org very well.

MY GOALS
%100 Turfs
No favortism in my org
no overtaking in my org
no abusing of rank
make sure to give hc that whom deserves it
100 sprays for day
Thank you for reading
i step down dont look at this application

Mahi eve

Player
Player
*Information

1. Your name IRL : Mahi Rohil
2. Your age : 20
3. Time zone : GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day :
6-7 HOURS
5. Your Discord :
OTM#9720
6. Your Nickname :
Mahi eve
7. Your ID :

*Additional information

Leader of... :
The Families

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation) :

1. On the creative side: Leading a gang in a roleplay scenario involves strategic decision-making, resource management, and problem-solving, among which i think i have all those skills required. It can be a challenging and engaging experience. It allows me to explore a different persona and test my leadership skills in a controlled environment. The role of a gang leader can be a creative way to my challenge skills.

2. As a leader should inspire and motivate others to reach their full potential, set and achieve goals, and i plan to take The Families gang to its full potential and dominate every other gang in the city.

3. At last, with my experience as a gang member for many terms under various leaders, i understand how the gang works, and how strong a gang can be with a proper guidance, and i plan to do that when i get appointed as a gang leader.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. :

*Cooperation: due to lack of cooperation among gang members, which sometimes causes potential good members of the gang to leave the gang which ultimately damages the integrity and also the strength of the gang. As a result gangs either loose dominance or just die. i plan to work on that issue as a Leader of the gang.

*Inclusivity: It is also seen that the new members of the gang are sometimes ignored, which also hurts the gang and they ultimately leave other gangs, as they feel left out and it also damages the strength of the gang.

*Communication: it is also a key pillar of a gang specially during the events because without a proper communication, everything can go sideways which i also have experienced sometimes.

Tarzan Badshah

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL:- Krish
2. Your age:- 18
3. Time zone:- GMT +5:30.
4. Average online per day:- 5-8 Hours
5. Your Discord:- Tarzan#2396
6. Your Nickname:- Tarzan Badshah
7. Your ID:- 44618

Additional information
1. Leader of Families

• i am very loyal to the Families Gang. I'm committed to their values and traditions and want to lead the gang to greater success while keeping its history intact."

• I have spent many years in the City and know how the gang works very well. I'm ready to be a leader because of my experience. I've been part of the gang's growth and think my knowledge can help it succeed."

• I am dedicated to making sure our Families gang is doing well and thriving. I want everyone to feel important and motivated to help the gang grow. My leadership will focus on building a strong sense of togetherness and friendship among our members."

I will make sure everyone knows and follows the server rules. I will help new members learn the rules and how our role-play world works.

• I will set a good example by joining in-game events, like gang Events and turf wars under My Leadership.

• My main goal is to create unity and strength in the Families Gang. We will be like a close family & supporting each other.

• I want the Families Gang to be strong, important, and well-respected in our role-play world. I plan to bring our members together for doing the most activities in the city. will make our presence in the city strong. And we will be known as an good runned Term in the City it Self.

--Rank System--
Certainly, here are 15 rank names for a Families Gang leadership:

15. Big Boss
14. Underboss
13. OG
12. Turfer
11. Event Leader
10. Gangsters
9. Destroyer
8. Punisher
7. Graffiti Leader
6. Graffitist
5. Shooter
4. Villain
3. Warlord
2. Clapper
1. Freeze

By following these ideas, the Families Gang can improve their roleplay level and become a more successful and respected gang.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Regards:-
Tarzan Badshah

Eren Western

Leader of The Western Family
Leader of unofficial org
Information
1. Your name IRL:- MD Kadeer Khan

2. Your age:- 20
3. Time zone:- GMT +5:30.
4. Average online per day:- 7-8
5. Your Discord:- erenpluxury
6. Your Nickname:- Eren Envy

7. Your ID:- 92050

Additional information
1. Leader of Families

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

I aspire to lead the Families due to a pressing need for strong, effective leadership. Past terms witnessed inadequate leadership, negatively impacting our gang's reputation. My primary goal is to restore our standing by bringing about positive change.

My prior leadership roles have honed my abilities, and I'm eager to showcase them. I'm prepared to lead with increased activity and vigor, steering the gang in the right direction.

My experience as a high-ranking member in multiple gangs equips me with invaluable insights into gang dynamics. I aim to leverage this experience to make the Families the most respected gang in the city.

Effective deputies are essential for maintaining operations, even in my absence. I will ensure the right team is in place to lead events and manage the gang efficiently.

Choosing the Families reflects my desire to create a friendly and unified environment. My objective is to restore our gang's strength.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

Under my leadership, we'll revitalize the ghetto and gang events like Fort Zancudo raids, store robberies, and activities. These activities are pivotal for our gang's success and the city's criminal side.

I'll implement a bonus system to reward active event participants, showing our appreciation for their dedication.

We'll maintain a constant presence in the ghetto, reinforcing our control and dominance within our territory.

I'll establish an efficient Graffiti team to ensure regular graffiti income, strengthening our financial stability.

Daily engagement in gun store robberies, Fort Zancudo raids, store heists, and hostage situations will keep our activity level high, challenging law enforcement and enhancing our reputation.

Rank System
15 ) Leader

14 ) Deputy
13 ) Under Deputy
12 ) Event leader
11 ) Turfer
10 ) Recruiter
9 ) Mafia
8 ) Graffiti Expert
7 ) Enforcer
6 ) Gangster
5 ) Hitman
4 ) Shooter
3 ) Clapper
2 ) Newbie

1 ) Freeze

Thanks for Reviewing my Application.
Regards,
Eren.

Last edited:

Zoe Blackstone

Leader of Creed family
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Sondre Livgard
2. Your age : 17
3. Time zone : UTC+1
4. Average online per day : 4-8 hours
5. Your Discord : Cole Blackstone # 3554
6. Your Nickname : Colee Blackstone
7. Your ID : 46559

Additional information
1. Leader of...

Families Gang

Improving rp-
We need a better rp comunity in gangs, as me as leader i will make sure we keep rp on top. With improving rp i mean making new gangmembers more confident while being in the gang. Also when robing people we will act more like in real life, try to talk as much rp to everyone that is possible. With a god rp evereyone have more fun, and thats why i should be the leader.

Past Expirience-
I have been in gangs allot, trough my career in the city i have tried many orgs and find me most connected to the Families. With expirience as Turfer and Under Debuty i know enough what the gang is about, i have done everything Robing stores, fz raid, hostage sit and allot more. So with this i know how i should lead the gang best way possible, i know everything needed.

Control-
If i become the leader i will have a god system in the gang, attending every event, and not atleast be active in ghetto. Also i will have a god Turfer team that is active. Will give out ranks when done somthing god, or show me that they will do god in the gang, not just giving ranks because people ask me nice. We will do Store robberies and show the cops that we own Los Santos.

Families on top !!

Keeping ghetto alive.
* Be more strict and make sure people knows the rules.
* God rp Communication in the radio, and not mix.

( |||| ) Rank System

15. Leader

14. Debuty

13. Turfer

12. Under Debuty

11. Kingpin

10. Event Leader

9. Drug Lord

8. Warlord

7. Shooter

6. Hustler

5. Gangster

4. Youngster

3.Graffiti

2.Newbie

1.Freeze

Luiss Vercetti

Ex Families Leader
Player
𝙄𝙣𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣

𝟏. 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐈𝐑𝐋 :𝐋𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞
𝟐. 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐠𝐞:𝟏𝟔
𝟑. 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐳𝐨𝐧𝐞: GMT +𝟐
𝟒. 𝐀𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐲: 𝟕 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬
𝟓. 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝:#Levisanchezz4833
𝟔. 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞:𝐎𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫 𝐋𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐬
𝟕. 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐈𝐃:𝟏𝟏𝟒𝟏𝟑𝟓

𝘼𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣:

1. 𝙇𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛-The Families

2. 𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙖 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙛𝙞𝙘 𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙯𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣?

-The families gang represents a long-standing tradition of loyalty, camaraderie, and a sense of belonging that I wholeheartedly identify with.

-I am driven by a deep commitment to uphold these values and traditions, ensuring that the organization continues to thrive within grandrp.

-I believe that I can bring stability, unity, and strategic leadership to the gang, helping it evolve while preserving the core principles that have made it a cornerstone of our roleplay community.

Organized Events:

-To enhance immersion and engagement, I plan to organize regular in-game events, such as turf wars, or other thematic activities. These events will provide a platform for members to showcase their roleplaying skills and contribute to the overall storyline and atmosphere.

People to each other:

-In my gang i will make sure that everyone is treated the same way, and there is no toxiticity in the gang.

Active time:

-I will make sure that my gang is active, and i will make sure that the graffitis are full of The Families graffiti

rdXckef9qzCt3O5y.gif

Thank you for considering my application.
Sincerely,

Oscar Leves

Hassy Davids

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Congratulations to these People have been Selected for Families Interview at 12:00 Server Time on 14th of October

Eren Envy - 92050- erenpluxury
Tarzan Badshah -
44618 - Tarzan#2396

Join Waiting Room before
5 Min

Families Application is Now Closed

krishna103892

Player
Player

INFORMATION
KRISHNA THAKUR
2 18
3 GMT+5:30
4 9-10 HOUR
5 KRISHU103892
6 KRISHU
7 103892

OTHER INFORMATION:

1. LEADER OF FAMILIES GANG

2. I think Families Gang aspect a good leader,I want to be a gang leader the main reason I wwnt to do more and more activity to that have on Gangs. There are some problems in gang management I will fix it. Leading the Families gang in los santos is about securing my survival in a ruthless city. It means having control over territory resources and the loyalty of our members to stay our gang on top and most active to other gang in city. I have seen many gang that disband due to any reason my next motive is to maintain coordination among all members and try to win in all events and give him according to bonus them for their performance or attending events. I will make best turf team right now which means we have many chances to stay at the top, and the team of spray always ready for families graffiti, at the same time we hope we can organize many more beautiful events other than

3. As a deputy and hc I have led a great amount of events in gangs. I will keep my gang alive in much in ghetto and participate in all events as much as I can. I will not let anyone break the rules and take the enjoy of RPI will make the join requests different.Ages 5+ should spend a lot of time in the city Once they reach the minimum age, and if proven worthy, they are promoted to higher ranks by their performance in event and how it handle it..

RANKING SYSTEM:
16 BOSS
15 SENIOR BOSS
14 JUNIOR BOSS
13 WARLORD
12 TURFER
11 MANAGER OF EVENTS
10 OG FAMILIES
09 VICE OG FAMILIES
08. KINGPIN
07 GRAFFITI
06 PRO CLAPPER
05 SHARP SHOOTER
04 GANGSTER FAMILIES
03 YOUNG FAMILIES
02 TRAINED FAMILIES
01 FREEZE

GOALS:
COMPLETE MY TERM WITHOUT ANY WARNING
PRATICIPANT IN EVENTS AS MUCH AS I CAN AND WIN IT
DO STORE/GUN ROBBERY IN A DAY AND FZ RAID 2-3 IN A WEEK
100℅ TURF + MAX GRAFFITI PROFIT
MOST ACTIVE GANG TO OTHERS AND DOMINATE THEM

BONUS SYSTEM:
STORE/GUN ROBBERY 20K
FZ RAID 12K IF WIN 15K
HOSTAGE SITUATION 10K
CLANDS
PARACHUTE 30K
BEST SHOOTER 75K
FOR EACH GRAFFITI 2K
VEHICLE THEIFT 28K IF WIN 35K
INFORMANT 12K
FOR ATTENDING BATTLESHIP 15K

THANKS FOR READING MY APPLICATION
BEST REGARDS
KRISHNA

FAMILIES ON TOP❤️❤️

Lyneeexx

Player
Player
Information
Your name IRL: Muhammed
Your age: 17
Time zone: GMT +03:00
Average online per day: 4-5 Hours ( in weekend 6+ Hours )
Your Discord: lynexvw
Your Nickname: Lynex Nomiss
Your ID: 89193

1. Leader of Families

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

1- When I started at En1 I was Under-Deputy in the term Richard Gravitas and thanks to him I learned a lot of gang rules and more I helped people how to get in and more. I want to be a gang leader, I want to activate the gang. I want it to be the best gang in town.
2- I want them to deal with the deputy and high commands gang during the hours I am not present. I want to set this gang to 0 warning. And I want it to be a nice rp.
3- These Families are the most important gang in the city, no one can make it while Families are here. I aim to reach 30 days with this best gang with 0 warning.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1- I want do events with gang. Gun store robberies, store robberies, hostage situation and fz we will try do every day.
2- Before join to gang they need to take interniew because i don't want get any warning for gang if they say i have experience before we dont care we will keep ask questions if they want join to gang.
3- We want do good RP in hostage stations, Gun Store Robberies, Store Robberies and more....
4- Good Spray Team every at XX:40 they will start to do spray if we got good money from graffiti they will get bonus from organization.
5- I want creating a good turf team who can do %100 with less mistakes.
6- I don't want see in gang any toxic guy if i see any toxic guy in Families will be get kicked/blacklisted from organization.
7- When im not in the city the deputies will take my place.
8- I want everyone in my gang to learn the rules. Because I don't want to get my gang 1 warning or anything.
9- In gang will be strike system if he did wrong anything he will get 1 strike if he get 3 strike he will get kicked/blacklisted from gang.
10- In gang will be bonus system for per parachute ( in cland ) 25k and more...

Rank System:
(14) Leader
(13) Deputy
(12) Under-Deputy
(11) Warlord
10) Event Captain
(9) Og Families
(8) Executioner
(7) Turfer
(6) Spray Team
(5) Hitman
(4) Gangster
(3) Shooter
(2) Baby Families
(1) Freeze

My goals:
I will try to do %100 turf with my team.
Good Spray Leader and team.
We will try to be 20 People in every cland.
Without rule break.

Thanks for read it !

Chingum Specter

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Harsh
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day: 4-6 hours on weekend 6-8 hours
5. Your Discord:Harry sharma#9661
6. Your Nickname: Chingum Aster
7. Your ID: 96501
Additional information
1. Leader of...Families

- I want to become a leader of families because there are alot of memories with this gang it's the first gang where I got the rank deputy after that I learned alot of ups and downs but this organisation will be in my heart always.

-i have a great potential to become a leader now as I know very much about gangs now currently I am a deputy of marabunta I already became a deputy thrice before so i know that how the gangs run nowdays

-i will make this gang active as it was before and make it to the shine and top with my intelligence and experience my main motive is to make much money as possible by the Leo's and rule the city.

3.Your advice for improving Roleplay level in organization

- I think by making the negotiation more real and by stop calling the gods it will be more fun to do a rp nowdays people always just do one think which is that whatever happens they call admins which makes no sense sometimes they does it purposely to waste the persons time.

-nowdays people don't care about rp but care about there weapons and armory they does a cl just to save them which just ruined the rp of the person in front it mainly happens with Leo's as they tries to process someone they just does a cl which they shouldn't and sometimes they does mg by calling there friends on discord I think these think should be fixed soon for a better rp

Luis Vercetti

Player
Player
𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 :Levi

𝟐. 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐠𝐞:𝟏𝟔

𝟑. 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐳𝐨𝐧𝐞: GMT +𝟐

𝟒. 𝐀𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐲: 6 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬

𝟓. Your Discord: Luis Vercetti

6. your ingame name:Luis Vercetti

𝟕. your id:114135

Additional information
Leader of - The Families

Why you want to be leader of this organization?

- I wanna be the leader of the Families gang because I want to experience being a leader, I have been deputy a few times in the past, and I always helped gang members growing the Gangs.

- I want to leverage these skills to lead the Families gang in achieving its in-game goals, whether it's territorial dominance or successful criminal enterprises

- I also want to say that im very loyal to illegal activities, and I know I can lead events, robberies because in the past few months I had the chanche to experience them how to do and also lead them.

- Right now im a deputy of The Ballas Gang and want to improve my skills to a leader rang in The Families, to experience that feeling and to make a great gang of The Families Gang.

Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization:

- To be honest I wouldnt invite new players to the gang, first of all because I dont want some new players that doesnt even know how to put their hands up, and other.

- I would make a little interview for every player that wants to join , so we can invite people who have knowledge and experience in the game so we can make a great gang with them

- Secondly,I dont want some players in my gang that are toxic/rude in anyway to eachother,in my gang I want players to help eachother and make a great community inside the gang.

vHPWl2v89niqJ0KB.gif

Regards
Luis Vercetti

Somu Cursed

A Player From Odisha, India 🇮🇳
Player
Information ->

1. Your Name IRL - Somu
2. Your Age - 16
3. Your Time Zone - GMT +05:30
4. Average Online Per Day - 10 to 11 hours
5. Your Discord - s0mu69
6. Your Nickname - Somu Cursed
7. Your ID - 98815

Additional Information ->

1. Leader Of The Families.
1. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

-> My journey into the world of crime began alongside The Families gang, forging a bond that runs deep. This gang holds not just geographical significance but embodies a rich history that resonates with me. My unwavering dedication is centered on revitalizing and empowering The Families, ensuring it emerges as a vibrant and influential force in our criminal landscape.

-> My insatiable curiosity for gang life propelled me to explore diverse organizations, gleaning a wealth of knowledge about intricate gang dynamics, events, and operational activities. Through these experiences, I've honed the skills necessary to deftly navigate complex situations, exhibiting precision and finesse. Whether orchestrating strategic decisions or diffusing conflicts, I possess the versatility and expertise to adeptly handle a spectrum of circumstances.

-> I am committed to being available at all times, ready to take an active leadership role. I pledge to guide newcomers, acquainting them with our gang's rules and event dynamics. My goal is to foster a welcoming environment where both new and seasoned members can thrive within our lively Families community. Through unwavering dedication, I aim to establish a legacy defined by unity, strength, and our relentless pursuit of success for The Families gang.

3. Your Advices For Improving RolePlay Level In Organization.

-> I Will Make More Activity In Ghetto.
-> I Will Encourage All Gang Members To Actively Participate In RP Events And Activities.
-> I Will Make Sure Everyone Fears Families Under My Leader Ship.
-> I Will Do Store Robbery and Gunstore robbery regularly and keep the gang Active.

My Ranking System ->

15 - Leader
14 - Deputy
13 - Under Deputy
12 - Turfer
11 - God Father
10 - High Command
9 - Graffiti Leader
8 - Clapper
7 - Graffiti Team
6 - OG
5 - homies
4 - Villain
3 - Freshers
2 - Warning
1 - Freeze

Efe Ali

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Efe
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT+5
4. Average online per day: 5-8 hours
5. Your Discord: efeali
6. Your Nickname: Efe Coffinson
7. Your ID:83562
Additional information
1. Leader of... The Families
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

-I aspire to lead the Families to create an environment where members have the most thrilling and enjoyable experience. I want to offer a fair chance to every member to prove themselves, ensuring that no one feels left out. I aim to make the gang a community where everyone's contributions are valued.

-I've been in good positions in both legal and illegal organizations, I've gained invaluable insights. Learning from the successes and mistakes of past leaders, including my own, has equipped me with the knowledge and skills to lead a gang. I am confident in my ability to take the gang to new heights based on this extensive experience.

-As I said before I have experience in both legal and illegal organizations and I can use the things that I learned from my experience for my gang's advantage. I know how it feels to be a high command and how hard it is, so I will choose my high commands precisely.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization:

-To keep members engaged and motivated, I will ensure that promotions are based on merit and capability. Recognizing and rewarding effort and skill will prevent my members from feeling left out and I think that this will keep them motivated.

-Organizing frequent activities like FZ raids and store/gun shop robberies will keep the roleplay experience fresh and exciting. By actively engaging members in diverse scenarios, we can prevent boredom and maintain a high level of rp.

-I also understand that just receiving the hourly pay check or the graffiti bonus is not enough, so I will give my members a bonus every time when it's possible.

Here is my ranking system:
15. Leader
14. Deputy
13. Under Deputy
12. Right Arm
11. Event Leader
10. Turfer
9. High Command
--- High Command---
8. Grafitti Leader
7. Controller
6. Grafitti Team