Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Blood Street Gang

Badmash Gurji

Hola
Player
1. Your name IRL: Karan Randhawa
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day: 8 to 12 Hours
5. Your Discord: KDS_RANDHAWA#7619
6. Your Nickname: Zoro Escobar
7. Your ID: 99066
Additional information
1. Leader of Ballas gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
1. I previously have experience in gangs when I came to city I joined gangs before any other orgs I have experience in every gang (except families) I was high rank in in all of them I can handle rp situations calmly without getting personnel and not getting angry what other person is saying to me .
2. In gangs I know how things work because I have seen many people making mistakes and facing issues because of small things but I am sure I will train my members more accurately and give importance to every member of my orgs because i have met people who complain about their leaders that they do not listen to them and kick them without listening their issue.
3. I have spent more time doing illegal things rather than legal so being gang leader is a good decision so i want to experience being leader for gang but I will try to give my best for my gang i have seen many leaders making mistakes that lead to waring and even disband of organizations I will not repeat these things and try to change things to maintain good rp and teach new members how to do good rp.

3. Your advices for improving Role Play level in organization.
My advice for improving is whenever I got robbed in ghetto or joined a gang there are many rules that they don't know if I will become leader I will tell my deputies and other persons who are able to invite people in organization that ask other rp rules not just ask basic questions like (PG, MG,FR) add some other things and rules that are also important many of people don't know what is ( RDM , VDM , CR) I have seen gang members asking their high commands what are these because they don't know what it means I will make these rules mandatory for joining also so they don't do any mistakes and i have seen leaders also making some mistakes but I will not repeat them I will also teach them how to do proper rp with commands and teach them how to use each command during rp situation and try best to teach them good role play .

deepesh sindhu

𝖏𝖆ɪ 𝖘𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖗𝖆𝖒🚩
Player
+ best leader , will be the best term of BLOOD"s history ! ! ! , Legit bor you nailed it , keep it UP ❤️

deepesh sindhu

𝖏𝖆ɪ 𝖘𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖗𝖆𝖒🚩
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL-Preet
2. Your age-19
3. Time zone:GMT+05:30
4. Average online per day-8 Hours daily
5. Your Discord-preet#0001
6. Your Nickname-Preet Thugs
7. Your ID-99081
Additional information
1. Leader of...The Bloods Street Gang
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

-Make an impact:
Being a leader can feel impactful as you can influence other people in an organization. Rather than working independently, a team can accomplish more goals, which can create change for a company. As a leader, you learn about the unique skills individuals have and you might assign projects that align with this. Working with team members towards shared goals in areas that each member can feel confident can make an impact.

-Develop unique skills:
There are several skills that leaders can develop more than individual contributors. For example, a sales representative might employ critical thinking about how they might sell more products to individual customers. A leader can strategize how different salespeople in an organization might work differently to leverage unique skill sets, try new techniques and collaborate on solutions. Leadership skills involve complex interpersonal skills, communicating effectively with individuals and groups and inspiring other employees to excel in their positions.

-Bring people together
Leaders can bring people from different teams and levels together to work towards common goals. They often see past strict job roles and identify how each person can contribute in their unique way. This can encourage employees and management teams to communicate more openly with each other and provide a more honest and trusting work environment.

3. Your advices for improving Role-Play level in organization.

1-Do advance planning: Write out the roles and think about all the potential bumps that can occur.
2-Location: Whenever possible, use the actual location or environment in which the situation will take place.
3-To improve roleplay within the gang I would have a specific group of people who I am certain has a lot of helpful knowledge and can help new players in the gang when they need help and this will also be my team who will go out in the city on certain dates and times to try and recruit members and i will have a set procedure and manual they have to follow when recruiting each new member.

Ranking System:

15) Leader
14) Deputy
13) Under Deputy
12) Turfer
11) Kingping
10) Real OG
9) Recruiter
8) Destroyer
7) Punisher
6) Thug
5) Graffitist
4) Shooter
3) Villain
2) Clapper
1) Freeze

Regards:
Preet Thugs
Legit bro you nailed it ❤️
Will be the best term of BLOOD"s history ! ! !
Keep it up , you will be the leader 🔥

predator007

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Arjun
2. Your age :20
3. Time zone: Gmt +5.30
4. Average online per day: 5-8hrs
5. Your Discord predatorjod
6. Your Nickname: Predator Jod
7. Your ID:99351
Additional information
1. Leader of... BLOODS STREET GANG

1. I have been in gang from the beginning of my rp from the age of 6 now i have been 28 years old I have gained lot of experience and knowledge about rules ,communication and all

2. After being in gang for several year i have ranked up from high command to deputy . I organised most of the crimanl activites and got good sucess in it

3.i love to do crime and crimnal activites if i become the leader there will be no day the ghetto wil be free from crime i make sure that every org and city says stop BLOODS from doing crime

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
1. I make sure for good ghetto activites and 100 per spray
2.I will try for 100 per turf
3.Daily criminal activites through out the city ,ghetto, even paleto and sh too
3.Good bonus for gang members
4. Atlesat 4 to 6 fz in a week
5.All the player will get there deserving ranks and acknoldge all the gang members how to do rp and how to earn in gangs
6.If my bois get caught the i dont care to jail break for them too

THANK YOU SO MUCH
Predator Jod

Last edited:

real berko

the person i love gave me this name
Player
1. Your name IRL: BERK AYDIN TÜMKAYA

2. Your age : 19

3. Time zone: +GMT+03:00

4. Average online per day : 8-12 hour

5. Your Discord:iberko

6. Your Nickname: berk blanco

7. Your ID :3220

Additional information
------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------
1.leader of : Blood Street Gang
------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -----

2 .: Blood Street Gang I want to be a leader because I am Ballas I have experience and crime in both organizations as in FIB , NG , LSPD , , GOV and now it's different It's been My Crime and Myself and My Situation its good RP transformation in both family One because now palm I'm at home because now I love Date and ghetto more

3.: In my opinion

+:Supporting good RP to join all general and ghetto awakening gang members, which can help maintain good RP for other gang members .

+I will organize gang activities when I do it regularly every day : military base raid store robbery , gun shop , Battleship, turfs (Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday)

+give me the best i will do bloods i believe i will make a very good gang

hassan knight

Player
Player
1:Name IRL: Hassan

2: Your Age: 16

3:Time Zone: GMT +5

4. Average online per day: 5 to 6 hours

5. Your Discord: Hassan Knight#5006

6. Your Nickname: Hassan Thug

7. Your ID: 89866

---Additional Information---

1. Leader of...Bloods
x1080.jpeg

2: The first reason iam playing Grand RP for long time and well exprianced and many times High Command in gangs and i know i have enough expriance to be an leader and i will help new guys in gang our gang will become number one gang in los sontos i will make fair ranking system i will try to do 100% Turfs.

2:I will try to make Blood Best gang in city i will try to do events on daily bases many people join our gang after watching the criminal activicitys in city i will try to join every event as a leader and will make bonus system for every one in every event.

2:I will add different people for different purpose like recruiters , Turfers and people who will do grffiti. Blood will be stongest gang in city.

1: Try to do as much event as you can.

2: Dont be toxic with anyone in gang.

3: Make Role Play Friendly.

4: Try to give bonus after evert event

5: Dont Dishert anyone in your gang.
4. My goals for bloods:
1)Increase rate of crime in the city
2)Respect every gang member
3)100% Spray
4)100% Turf
5) win every event that is possible
Thanks For reading

2X-Deputy of Vagos / EX-Families Deputy EX-ALL GANG HC
New_Project.jpg

Abhishek Federal

E L 𖤍 Dorado
Player
- Information

1. Your name IRL : Abhishek
2. Your age : 22
3. Time zone : GMT+5:30 (IST)
4. Average online per day : 6-8 Hours
5. Your Discord : abhixxhekk
6. Your Nickname : Abhishek Rich

7. Your ID : 96587

- Additional information

1. Leader Of The Bloods Street Gang.

1. I would like to become the leader of The Blood Street Gang as I believe I could successfully lead this gang on top. I want to make The Blood Street Gang one of the most respected gangs of everyone.

2. I want the role play to be much better, which means I would lend a hand to everyone. And educate my fellow gang members about all kinds of rule breaks, that is if someone shoots someone with a gun in their hand (PG). To reach my ultimate goal of improving the RP in Illegal orgs.

3. i have seen many gang leader who just stay in hq or do nothing maybe 1 event in whole day ? which effect the Gang well i will not do this mistake as long as im in the city i will do multiple events everyday we can do store robbery , gun store robbery . clands , Hostage situation and multiple Fort zancudo , i will also never allow my graffiti team to go down more than 5000 profit i want my graffiti profit at peak , ghetto clapping with all my gang members , i want to make my gang dominating gang in the city.

-I will make sure that everyone knows city rules as well as gang rules for a better rp experince as well as proper rp commands as well as i will give bonuses to people i see being active and helping out the gang.
I have a good idea which I can apply after becoming the leader is that I will give a rank upon their daily activeness. If some player are like active 8 to 10 hours day and have good knowledge then I can give a good rank to them without no hesitation.

Ranking System:

15-Boss (Leader)

14-Ak 47 (Deputy)

13- Agent 47 (Under deputy)

12- Event leaders

11- Turfer

10- Recruitment

9- Graffiti leaders

8- Graffiti team

7- Gangster

6- Thug

5- Homies

4- Villain

3- Young thug

2- Warning

1- Freeze

Thank you for reading my application!

Regards- Abhishek Rich.

SARDAR DAKU

Leader - Daku Family ❤️
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Your name IRL: Rishi
3. Time zone: GMT+1
4. Daily average online: 8-10
5.Your Discord : Sardardaku#4445
6. Your nickname: Sardar Daku
7. Your ID: 72384

1. Leader of bloods streets gang.

2. Why do you want to be the leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation). I have gained a lot of experience in gangs and on the streets and I want to pass this experience on to my friends. Organizations must make everyone feel welcome and close, so they can work better. A leader must be someone who is committed to helping his members and pushing them to be the best they can be. The neighborhood people know me. The most loyal member of the Plus Gang would follow me, because my two children and I had bungled almost every event of the gang.

- After being in the gang for so long as a deputy, I thought it was my turn. I've been in this city for about a year now and have always been a part of the gangs. Served as 2-term Plus Vice President, 1-term Blood Vice President, 2-term Family Vice President, and 1-term Marabunta Vice President

- I would like to become the leader of the Famillies as I believe U can successfully lead this gang to the top. I want to make the Ballas one of the most respected gangs of all

3. Your advice to improve the level of role-playing in the organization Asa's deputy and supreme commander, you have led a large number of events in gangs. I will keep the Famillies alive and take part in all the events as best I can. I will not allow anyone to break the rules and enjoy the RP process. I will provide it by recruiting experienced people with appropriate interviews. The gang will be active and the members will follow the RP rules. Thus, I will help role-play Los Santos

4. My advice is to improve the role in the organization I will make the requirements to join the gang varied for each rank so that players can evolve into older and more mature members to be part of a gang as well. Once they reach the age limit and if they are proven worthy of promotion, they are promoted to higher ranks.

4. My goals
1. The number of healthy members online.
2. A strong team in the ghetto wars
3. Build a great drip and spray team.
4. Keeping the event win rate close to 99%.

Loki Verlice

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Cameron
GMT+1
8-9 hours more on weekends
Cam Walker|92216
Cam Walker
1. Leader of bloods street gang

2. Why do you want to be leader of this specific organization

I want to be leader of bloods street gang because I've always wanted to lead a organization for quiet a while now and i want provide my leadership skills, passion to the gang. I've been in gangs quiet a few times and i feel like I'm ready to go for the next time which is to be leader of a gang. I feel like i know almost everything and ready to use all of my experience to make the gang the best. I am currently supervisor of IA in fib and I’ve seen a lot of gang members doing store robbery and like not know what their doing bout negotiating

Secondly I was in bloods as rank 7 but i worked hard and jumped the ranks by going to meeting points, Clands, Battleship and even when they wasn't a enough turfers I also went to turfs so that just proves i am willing to work hard to make bloods the best gang if i get leader. I put a lot of time into bloods and want to spend more time at vagos if i get leader and gain more experience.

Thirdly I want to make a friendly gang so everyone respects one a another because at the end of the day we are all a team and need to work together to make bloods the best gang. I will give people bonuses for coming events like Store robbery, Gun store Robbery. And make sure everyone has a great time. I’ve got my own family called Bandidos and I’m working on getting access level 4 but ever since I’ve started my own family the family I created is going well

I will improve roleplay by not doing all the same stuff other gangs going into ghetto and clap people if i got leader we will focus on turfs, store robberys, FZ raids. I will give everyone a fair opportunities and not them being left out. Everyone who puts in efforts that are seen will lead to a promotions and so much more. I will make sure Everyone has good knowlodge on the General rules, Event rules, ghetto rules, etc and clear on their fluent english. I will make sure to make bloods a non toxic gang every gang I’ve been in has always had some toxicity in it if I get leader I’ll make sure no one is toxic if they are they will be depromted

Strike system
1. Warning
2. Depromtion
3. Fired/blacklisted

This will be my ranking system
Ranking System
15 ) BOSS
14 ) Under Boss
13 ) Under deputy
12 ) Event Leader
11 ) Turfer
10 ) Recruiter
==High Command==
9 ) Villian
8 ) Graffiti Leader
7 ) Enforcer
6 ) Gangster
5 ) Hitman
4 ) Striker
3 ) Clapper
2 ) Fresher
1) Suspended (Freeze)

Thanks for reading my application
Ex familes under deputy, Ex Vagos under deputy, Ex ballas under deputy, Ex NG captain, Ex LSPD COS
Please give me chance as leader

Marcos Slack

Player
Player
Information :
1- Your name IRL : Sunil majji
2- Your age : 29
3- Time zone : GMT+5:30
4- Average online per day : 4 hours
5- Your Discord : Pooja Royal#0243
6- Your Nickname : Pooja Mayaa
7- Your ID : 39065

Additional information :

1 - Leader of bloods.

2 - Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

I wanna be the leader of Bloods because i think i can handle bloods very well and i have a good experience in all the gangs also , and I completed 2 terms in EN3 (1st vagos and 2nd bloods) , i wont to increase some more RP in EN2 also.

I will also increase the activity of gangs , many gangs tend to do events because of fear of rules breaks. If i get the leadership i will increase the activity at highest level because of that leo's will also fear from us.

i will try my best as much long i can run the gang with highest activity at all over the events.

* That way I can keep the ghetto alive on first month.
* I will try to do 100% turfs again with my team.
* I will be sure who knows all gang rules while recruit people to gang.
* I will prevent the bloods Gang toxic behavior towards people.
* I will focus on gang members training to improve themselves also they will get more fun.
* Only those with good knowledge of the GrandRP server rules will be allowed in my gang
* I will be hosting a lot of hostage situations to keep LEOs on their feet
* I will make sure everyone fears bloods under my leadership
* I have good high command for to train New comers they teach every rules to newer peoples
* I will provide everyone to bonus based on activities to Boost their energy
* My peoples always active on Activities,ghetto fights and i will try to give 100 percent turfs
* I don’t have ego i will consider everyone’s tips ideas i will complete my term without toxicity
He deserved in en 3 his 2 terms are awesome in Gang and all gang
have fear when it's leader in bloods +

Last edited:

mikelegend

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:
Onur
3. Time zone: +3
4. Average online per day: 5-8 Hours per Day
5. Your Discord: ciswayy
6. Your Nickname: Mike Vercetti
7. Your ID: 96367

Additional information

1. Leader of Bloods

1.When I born in city I was a newbie I don't know the basic rule's of city It was my first organization named as Bloods I went to HQ for a car one of the guy who was in bloods helped me in learning rule's and about the sever and invited me into bloods He helped me a lot of from bloods I was feeling high when I was in bloods after some days passed bloods got disbanded I don't know why I asked him why this happen He said me the leader was not perfect so we got disbanded as I feel bloods as high if I feel it should be done by any chance I started working on rules day/day I learnt all rules and gained a lot experience from LEO's and CRIME and its time to prove myself

2.Bloods was very fast disbanding for negligence of department leader's mostly I need to mention the turf leader very specially and spray team they are not working for organization they should give their life to a ORG if they join and take maintenance of their dep no one doing they just come and sit eat sleep repeat I don't want to do make bloods down for a silly and lazy people I wish bloods to be on top every everyone should scare if they see a blood member and let all department to be on top and bloods on top

3.As I know most people have goals like rob or steal something based on illegal stuff some newbie's to city have goal but they don't know how to do so and we are going to helping them to reach their goal and in past terms I seen very little activeness in event and HC's don't know the rules and they host a event and they make a way to ORG warn and HC's should me tested before they getting their position so I need to change this and make BLOODS ON TOP and I was dep in past term it's time to prove

-Actively participating in RP situation without breaking rules
- Making the turf complete without rule break's
-Increasing RP by negotiating with LEO's and to expand RP
-Helping newbie's to reach their goal's and making them to learn every rule's
-Showing more activeness with no rule break
-Stopping CL and leaving situation's while getting arrested or stuff like that
-Know all robbing rule's to every blood
-And letting blood's on top every time and every situation

Thanks for taking time for me to read this
Signing off thanks' again

shaurya xoxo

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL-Preet
2. Your age-19
3. Time zone:GMT+05:30
4. Average online per day-8 Hours daily
5. Your Discord-preet#0001
6. Your Nickname-Preet Thugs
7. Your ID-99081
Additional information
1. Leader of...The Bloods Street Gang

-Make an impact:
Being a leader can feel impactful as you can influence other people in an organization. Rather than working independently, a team can accomplish more goals, which can create change for a company. As a leader, you learn about the unique skills individuals have and you might assign projects that align with this. Working with team members towards shared goals in areas that each member can feel confident can make an impact.

-Develop unique skills:
There are several skills that leaders can develop more than individual contributors. For example, a sales representative might employ critical thinking about how they might sell more products to individual customers. A leader can strategize how different salespeople in an organization might work differently to leverage unique skill sets, try new techniques and collaborate on solutions. Leadership skills involve complex interpersonal skills, communicating effectively with individuals and groups and inspiring other employees to excel in their positions.

-Bring people together
Leaders can bring people from different teams and levels together to work towards common goals. They often see past strict job roles and identify how each person can contribute in their unique way. This can encourage employees and management teams to communicate more openly with each other and provide a more honest and trusting work environment.

3. Your advices for improving Role-Play level in organization.

1-Do advance planning: Write out the roles and think about all the potential bumps that can occur.
2-Location: Whenever possible, use the actual location or environment in which the situation will take place.
3-To improve roleplay within the gang I would have a specific group of people who I am certain has a lot of helpful knowledge and can help new players in the gang when they need help and this will also be my team who will go out in the city on certain dates and times to try and recruit members and i will have a set procedure and manual they have to follow when recruiting each new member.

Ranking System:

15) Leader
14) Deputy
13) Under Deputy
12) Turfer
11) Kingping
10) Real OG
9) Recruiter
8) Destroyer
7) Punisher
6) Thug
5) Graffitist
4) Shooter
3) Villain
2) Clapper
1) Freeze

Regards:
Preet Thugs

Efe Sarsilmaz

Gang Unit
Player
Information
1. Name: Efe
2. Age: 23
3. Time zone: GMT +3
4. Average online per day: 8+
5. Your Discord: ~• ! EldrithcArrow ~• !#0654
6. Your Nickname: Efe Pluxury
7. Your ID: 25071
Additional information

Additional information
Leader of The Bloods

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

The Main Reason İ want to be leader of bloods is i have learned everysingle rule while i was underdeputy on bloods and i knowed how to run an gang as a leader as well as i learned from jax xoxo and marabunta deputy i am right now.

The Second reason i want to be the leader of bloods is it was my first gang i joined and i can run an organization as an leader because i am going to make bloods the king of ghetto and very active have numbers same as erkan ug and get 100 turf and all over the main ghetto will be sprayed as the name of blood street gang.

The Third reason i want to be leader of bloods is i have learned every single shit of turf and ghetto rules as well as the general rules so i belive my self that i can have an active gang numbers upto 60 and 70 active per day and i will make sure of this. other reasons i want to be the leader of bloods is i love this gang so much and i have wanted to get the leader ship so i hope i can run this org very well.

MY GOALS
%100 Turfs
No favortism in my org
no overtaking in my org
no abusing of rank
make sure to give hc that whom deserves it
100 sprays for day
Thank you for reading

Last edited:

Levi Pluxury

Ex - Curator of Ballas ❤️
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Abdul Rafay
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT + 5:00
4. Average online per day: 4-6 Hours
5. Your Discord: levifederal
6. Your Nickname: Levi Federal
7. Your ID: 76189
Additional information:
1. Leader of Bloods Street Gang ❤️

1. Passion for the Mission:
I want to be a Bloods Street Gang leader to enhance my leadership skills and build myself and giving knowledge to new citizens about their gangs. I also have to enhance my Professionalism Skills to Mange the Gang. A desire to drive the organization's mission forward and make a meaningful impact can be a strong motivator. Leaders who deeply resonate with the organization's purpose are likely to invest more energy and commitment.

2. Skill Enhancement: Leading a Bloods Street Gang organization can offer valuable opportunities for personal and professional growth. Also I Have many experience on all gangs organizations So, I have Leadership skills to lead the organisation. It allows individuals to develop and refine leadership skills, strategic thinking, and decision-making abilities, which can benefit them in their Situations.

3. Desire for Influence: I want to lead this Bloods Street Gang to make top#1 gang in city.Some people are drawn to leadership roles due to a desire to shape the direction of the Organization and influence its outcomes. The ability to guide the Organization's vision, values, and strategies can be fulfilling for those who enjoy taking charge and making critical decisions. I want to Help my Gang members which they are in difficult issues.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in Organization.

1. Confidence and Humility: Be confident in your roleplay abilities,but also remain humble and open to learning from others. Confidence without arrogance can make your interactions more engaging and effective.

2. Implement Bonus System and acitivity in gang members. Making 100% turf and successful events. This one contribute the roleplay experience and make top gang in city. I want to increase activity of gang to doing RP's Situation. I want to get this oppurtunity for implement these things and showing my skills.

3. I would be like inviting people into our organisation. first we will take interview about Basic and Ghetto Rules and work with other gangs and legal organization to ensure we handle everything IC before we go OOC. Nothing to gain by going to gov website. I just wanted to get this opportunity and apply these features in Bloods Street Gang Organisation. We want to create peaceful environment in this gang.

Ranking System
15 ) Big Mafia
14 ) Under Mafia
13 ) Godfather
12 ) Turfer
11 ) Event Leader
10 ) Recruiter
==High Command==
9 ) Villian
8 ) Graffiti Leader
7 ) Enforcer
6 ) Gangster
5 ) Kingpin
4 ) Striker
3 ) Clapper
2 ) Fresher
1) Suspended (Freeze)

Thanks for Reviewing my Application.
Best Regards,
Levi Federal.

Last edited:

Anil Rhee

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Anil
2. Your age : 22
3. Time zone : GMT +03 (IST)
4. Average online per day : 10-12 Hours
5. Your Discord : .fowla
6. Your Nickname : Rei Klein
7. Your ID : 75742
Additional information
1. Leader of Bloods

a) Gang Experience:
First When i joined game, My first Org was LSPD. I love very much be in RP so it was my first. But after i joined Families and become Deputy and i saw Familes going better then LSPD. it was too fun; Rob People, going and fighting Clands , Going Battleship with crowded gangs, Turfs etc. and i saw and i believe i ll be better if i become a leader.

b) I have a lot of Experience in gangs, I have been High command in many gangs, and I know everything not to do because I have learned from other gang leaders what not to do when being a leader, to avoided getting gang warnings/disbanded.

c) I want to put a diff on the server. and I want to make Bloods the strongest. And I know all the gang and general rules.

d) I want a make my gang better than other gangs. And i believe i ll

e) I think that Bloods and every other organization in the city should be ran properly with no disbands or no rule breaking and just in general to make the city better with more RP, lately I have noticed that the gangs has not really been active with store robbery's or criminal act in general and that is something that I really would love to change, lots of gangs before has had a leader for a couple of days and then disband and that is not what should be happening.

f) I want Bloods to have a successful term, with no disbands, and no warnings.

a)
in my opinion. We need to hire someone who knows the game and we need to take a test before we get into the gang. if we do it this way, there will be no rulesbreak and rp will always be at the highest level. Bloods will always be the strongest.

b) be active in Ghetto, i have to tell any gang members and have to teach rules and trying to not do mistake, if i saw seem guy doing that mistake again, i gonna punish.

c) Another thing I would to do improve RP, is focus more on interesting RP situations like store robbery's, hostage situation, ECT.

d) One thing I would do to improve RP is to make sure Bloods as a organization does never break any rules, and if a member of Bloods is caught breaking any sever rules will get a warning or a straight blacklist.

Goals:

-Events
-Bonus
-Graffiti
-Turfs

Robin Badmash

F**k Em All
Player
1. Your name IRL: Robin
2. Your age: 23
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day: 6-7 hours
5. Your Discord: robindior
6. Your Nickname: Robin Dior
7. Your ID: 57804

Additional information

1. Leader of...
BLOODS

I want to become the leader of this gang because I have some feelings with this gang and also was deputy once, I tried very hard that to make gang most active in ghetto but failed to make it possible. But now I want to become the leader of this gang to rule over ghetto in which I failed last time.

As a gang member I have saw most of the new people join the gang but don't know the rules properly and just doing rulebreak all over the city and in RP situations also, which causes punishment to them as well as to the gang, but in my term I wont let that happen. In my term only experienced person will get rank and also lead the new ones who have recently joined the gang.

Being a successful leader is accomplished by bringing everyone together. Making sure everyone is following along with all the standards of this city and making sure that everyone is following the rules but still having fun at the same time. A team is only as strong as their weakest link and when it comes to leading an Organization it is no different.

Providing all new players the correct information of the server rules.
Creating a fun and event packed gang
I will fire/demote/warning/strike anyone who is to break a rule and the extremity while depending on what they have done.
Will hit Ammo runs and encashment too which every organization ignores.

predator007

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Arjun
2. Your age :20
3. Time zone: Gmt +5.30
4. Average online per day: 5-8hrs
5. Your Discord predatorjod
6. Your Nickname: Predator Jod
7. Your ID:99351
Additional information
1. Leader of... BLOODS STREET GANG

1. I have been in gang from the beginning of my rp from the age of 6 now i have been 28 years old I have gained lot of experience and knowledge about rules ,communication and all

2. After being in gang for several year i have ranked up from high command to deputy . I organised most of the crimanl activites and got good sucess in it

3.i love to do crime and crimnal activites if i become the leader there will be no day the ghetto wil be free from crime i make sure that every org and city says stop BLOODS from doing crime

1. I make sure for good ghetto activites and 100 per spray
2.I will try for 100 per turf
3.Daily criminal activites through out the city ,ghetto, even paleto and sh too
3.Good bonus for gang members
4. Atlesat 4 to 6 fz in a week
5.All the player will get there deserving ranks and acknoldge all the gang members how to do rp and how to earn in gangs
6.If my bois get caught the i dont care to jail break for them too

THANK YOU SO MUCH
Predator Jod

Top Bottom