Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Blood Street Gang

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dantee

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Faiz Ahmad
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-8 hrs ( more on weekends )
5. Your Discord: dante_hatred
6. Your Nickname: Dante Shikaari
7. Your ID: 62634

Additional information
:

1. Leader of Bloods Gang ❤️

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation).

I would like to tell that i am playing on this project for almost 1.6 years. I joined every single legal and illegal org such as LSPD,SAHP,FIB,NG,EMS and all gangs as High Command. In the starting i was in SAHP, so when the term finished i joined my 1st gang marabunta at rank 2 and learned how to attend events without breaking a rule and properly after ending of term

I joined Bloods in Lio Bolo's term as rank 9 ( 1 rank lower then HC ) i asked him HC but he refused so because of my prior knowledge i helped many of my gang members because they are breaking too much rules and in Lio's term i learned everything and how to run a gang, how to lead store robberies, hostage situation, battleship everything i learned and joined many gangs as under deputy after Lio's term

Lastly, I think the gangs in the ghetto right now have mostly inexperienced leaders and disbanding there term too quick and not active in ghetto ill make my term long like Levi's term and make my gang active in ghetto !

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in Organization.
The High Commands like deputies mainly should know server rules. If they don’t maybe the gang can collapse due to verbals.

The gang members should have a friendly environment because we don’t need fighting between own gang members.

Gang members should know how to deal with critical situations.

All people who are attending the events and RP situations like hostage situations should get bonuses on time.

Ranking System
------HC-------
15) Leader
14) Deputy
13) Turfer
12) Under Deputy
11) O.G
10) Godfather
---NOT HC-----
9) Warlord
8) Drug Lord
7) Graffitist
6) Thug
5) Gangster
4) Enforcer
3) Villain
2) Young
1) Freeze

Bonus System:
10k-30k each store robbery ( depends on many factors )
10-30k each FZ raid
10k for graffiti

Gang Goals :

30+ Store robberies in 1 term
25+ FZ raid
100% Graffiti
100% Turf
Most active gang in ghetto

Thanking for reading my application
Dante Shikaari

HATIM

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: hatim
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT + 5:00
4. Average online per day: 6-8 Hours
5. Your Discord: HATIM . YT#7652
6. Your Nickname: hatim primo
7. Your ID: 12837
Additional information:

1. Leader of Bloods Street Gang
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

- I want to lead the Blood street gang to get involved more with gangs and create more fun for the people in the city, I would love to lead them and have many active members on at all times of the day always participating in events and always active around the ghetto, always graffiti and other big events.

- I want to lead the Blood Street gang and have a strong Organization we will make sure people know their rules and that they are having fun all the time, I will make sure to give back to everyone in the gang whenever needed if that will be guns armor or anything.

- I want to lead the Bloods Street gang to being the #1 gang in the city, now I know this seems crazy but with the right people and motivation we can be the #1 I can work along with the members and make a strong gang and I will have all my strong thoughts and opinions to help grow the gang as-well as other members.

Being strict is one of the keys to having good roleplay. I will definitely only invite people with previous experience but also allow some new people to join that will show dedication and eager to learn about the rules on how to be a gangster in this city.

Provide opportunities for interaction: Create scenarios, events, or quests that allow gang members to engage in Roleplay interactions. This could include team-building activities, simulations, or collaborative storytelling sessions. Providing a variety of opportunities for members to interact and collaborate will help foster creativity and build stronger relationships within the Organization.

Acknowledge and reward gang members who actively participate and contribute to the roleplay experience. This could include highlighting exceptional Roleplay moments.

Ranking System
15 ) BOSS
14 ) Under Boss
13 ) Godfather
12 ) Event Leader
11 ) Turfer
10 ) Recruiter
==High Command==
9 ) Villian
8 ) Graffiti Leader
7 ) Enforcer
6 ) Gangster
5 ) Hitman
4 ) Striker
3 ) Clapper
2 ) Fresher
1) Suspended (Freeze)

Thanks

Wolf Gangster

EX-General. 2X Families leader
Game Assistant
Information
1. Your name IRL: Shivam

3. Time zone: GMT+5;30

4. Average online per day: 6-8 hours

5. Your Discord: wolfgangster

6. Your Nickname: Wolf Federal

7. Your ID: 92745

Additional information

1. Leader of The Bloods Street gang-

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1-) Because I'm good at management, communication, and leadership, I want to be the head of the Bloods Street Gang. I wish to improve my abilities in this company. First off, I've served as an under deputy or deputy on every gang. I have a lot of gang experience. I would like to take the lead over them, and I have a lot of members that are constantly involved and eager to participate, especially when it comes to painting in the ghetto and other events.

2-) I'd like to take the helm of the Bloods Street Gang because it's a solid group that attracts new members. We will take care to only hire those who are aware of their policies. which might always be having fun. I'll see to it that the organization's warehouse is stocked and that weapons and armor are available whenever needed, particularly during events.

3-) Although it may seem impossible, my goal is to inspire my fellow gang members and guide the Bloods Street Gang to become the most dominant gang in the city. Together with my team management, I can create a powerful and well-liked entity in the city. My strong beliefs and opinions may help me become the gang's leader and foster the growth of other members.

1. We plan to Provide situations, activities, or tasks and missions that let gang members role-play with one another. This could involve cooperative storytelling sessions or team-building exercises. Giving gang members a range of opportunities to socialize and work together will foster creativity and strengthen bonds within the organization.

2. My goal is to have more gang members participate in RP situations. One of the secrets to having quality roleplay is to be strict. I'll only extend invitations to those who have prior experience, but I'll also let some newcomers in if they're committed and ready to learn about the guidelines for becoming a gangster in this city.

3. Gang members who actively participate and add to the roleplay should be recognized and rewarded. This can entail showcasing outstanding roleplaying moments. I swear that if given the chance, I would use these tactics on the members of my gang.

Ranking System
15. Lucifer
14. Ghost
13. Devil
12. AK-47
11. Event Leader
10. Gangsters
==High Command==
9. Death Bringer
8. Punisher
7. Graffiti Leader
6. Graffitist
5. Killer
4. Villain
3. Warlord
2. Clapper
1. Freeze

Thanks for Reviewing my Application.
Best Regards,
Wolf Federal

THE Derek Wakachangi

Ballas
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Derek
3. Time zone: UTC+10:00
5. Your Discord: waka.changi
6. Your Nickname: Derek Wakachangi
7. Your ID: 118425

Additional information
1. Leader of The Bloods Street Gang!

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)!

As a leader I will responsible for setting and achieving criminal organizational goals. I will take accountability to make decisions and take actions that steer the organization toward success. By being in the leadership position, I can have a direct impact on the growth, profitability, and overall success.

2) Many people want to be leaders to make a positive impact on the organization and community, but not all hold the right mindset like me, Welcoming newbies, 100% turfs etc

3) I want to show the Police Departments that GANGS ONTOP! I was originally invited to Families / Bloods Street Gang as a former HC and I controlled ghetto, just like I will when I'm leader! + STOP Evidence on gangs!

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in Organization!
1. I will make sure to use lots of Roleplay commands EG: /me Locks Door when kidnaping, /try Bribes LEO officer... ETC
This will be used perfect and respectful to city rules

2. My main goal will be to maintain a excellent RP with active events then later on in my term we will do 100% turfs! I am currently in #1 Fam HOODRICH they will join and support my efforts as High command / Deputy Leader!

3. Gang soldiers who participate in events will earn good amounts of ORG/PERSONAL bonuses to sustain there efforts under my leadership@

I am assuming I will be able to get 50+ into gang before off freeze!

Ranking System
10. Mafia President (Leader)
9. Under Executer (Deputy Leader)
8. Captain (Underdep Leader / Events Leader)
7. Certafied
6. Known G
5. Top G
4. Big Homie
3. Hoodrat
2. Lil Homie
1. Freeze

Last edited:

David Scofield

Player
Player

Information​

1. Your Name IRL : Muhammed​

2. Your age : 18​

3. Time zone : GMT +3​

4. Average online per day : 5 to 8 hours on weekdays , 8 to 11 hours on weekends​

𝟓. 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: davidscofield​

𝟔. 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞: David Vurdururr​

𝟕. 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐈𝐃: 78542​

𝘼𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣:​

1. 𝙇𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛.. The Bloods Street Gang

2. 𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙖 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙛𝙞𝙘 𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙯𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣?​

1st reason I want to be leader of ballas is I’ve been high command in many organizations I feel like if I’m truly given chance at leadership I would bring strong number strong leadership and good rp for all side I’ve also been In legal organizations as well so I feel like I got enough knowledge to run ballas to be the best gang EN2 has ever seen. Second reason is I would also try to get 100% turf I would also have people doing sprays making sure all the sprays are purple and I would also do 1 gun store and many 24/7 store robbery’s and many hostage situation in different areas.

3. 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙖𝙙𝙫𝙞𝙘𝙚𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙍𝙤𝙡𝙚𝙋𝙡𝙖𝙮 𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙡 𝙞𝙣 𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙯𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣.​

- Gang up with another gangs and increase crime rate in city.

- Making proper list for each events or street fights and giving special bonuses to them.

- Daily gun store robberies.

- Takeover the captures.

- Trying to get stabil profit at sprays its really hard in city 2 but i would like to deal with some people for handle that.

- Filling gang warehouse with FZ raids and clands.

- Hostages situations and hostages at store robberies i think its improve RP in city and fun for both sides.

- Become well known leader in city.

TreboRR

Player
Player

Information​

1. Your Name IRL : Muhammed​

2. Your age : 18​

3. Time zone : GMT +3​

4. Average online per day : 5 to 8 hours on weekdays , 8 to 11 hours on weekends​

𝟓. 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: davidscofield​

𝟔. 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞: David Vurdururr​

𝟕. 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐈𝐃: 78542​

𝘼𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣:​

1. 𝙇𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛.. The Bloods Street Gang

2. 𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙖 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙛𝙞𝙘 𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙯𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣?​

1st reason I want to be leader of ballas is I’ve been high command in many organizations I feel like if I’m truly given chance at leadership I would bring strong number strong leadership and good rp for all side I’ve also been In legal organizations as well so I feel like I got enough knowledge to run ballas to be the best gang EN2 has ever seen. Second reason is I would also try to get 100% turf I would also have people doing sprays making sure all the sprays are purple and I would also do 1 gun store and many 24/7 store robbery’s and many hostage situation in different areas.

3. 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙖𝙙𝙫𝙞𝙘𝙚𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙍𝙤𝙡𝙚𝙋𝙡𝙖𝙮 𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙡 𝙞𝙣 𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙯𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣.​

- Gang up with another gangs and increase crime rate in city.

- Making proper list for each events or street fights and giving special bonuses to them.

- Daily gun store robberies.

- Takeover the captures.

- Trying to get stabil profit at sprays its really hard in city 2 but i would like to deal with some people for handle that.

- Filling gang warehouse with FZ raids and clands.

- Hostages situations and hostages at store robberies i think its improve RP in city and fun for both sides.

- Become well known leader in city.
+++++++++

hassan knight

Player
Player
1:Name IRL: Hassan

2: Your Age: 16

3:Time Zone: GMT +5

4. Average online per day: 4 to 5 hours

5. Your Discord: Hassan Knight#5006

6. Your Nickname: Hassan Thugs

7. Your ID: 89866

---Additional Information---

1. Leader of...Bloods
x1080.jpeg

2: The first reason iam playing Grand RP for long time and well exprianced and many times High Command in gangs and i know i have enough expriance to be an leader and i will help new guys in gang our gang will become number one gang in los sontos i will make fair ranking system i will try to do 100% Turfs.

2:I will try to make Blood Best gang in city i will try to do events on daily bases many people join our gang after watching the criminal activicitys in city i will try to join every event as a leader and will make bonus system for every one in every event.

2:I will add different people for different purpose like recruiters , Turfers and people who will do grffiti. Blood will be stongest gang in city.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1: Try to do as much event as you can.

2: Dont be toxic with anyone in gang.

3: Make Role Play Friendly.

4: Try to give bonus after evert event

5: Dont Dishert anyone in your gang.

4. My goals for bloods:

1)Increase rate of crime in the city
2)Respect every gang member
3)100% Spray
4)100% Turf
5) win every event that is possible
Thanks For reading

4X-Deputy of Vagos / EX-Families Deputy EX BLOODS DEPUTY-ALL GANG HC
New_Project.jpg

Aayush Juzo

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Aayush
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT + 5:30
5. Your Discord: aayushbhargav
6. Your Nickname: Aayush Lyz
7. Your ID: 69592
Additional information:

1. I want the leadership because I came to the city a long time ago and worked a lot in gangs & Leos and gained a lot of experience. Recently I was the leader of ballas but due to some uncertainties it was disbanded but now I am aware and ready for everything and also i have remained hc in all gangs including vagos. I was hc in marabunta and got so much quick rank ups in gang for my hard work and dedication though I left disband the organization I have got a very good experience.

2. Also I want the leadership cause from the starting I was in legal org (lspd, sahp, fib,ems.government and also in LI) for a long time there for I know how legal orgs works, how they deal with situation so through this experience I can dominate legal orgs, I can understand what their next step will be it will be so easy to the gang then. And now I also gained experience in the Gangs as a leader so I think I am ready again for the mistakes I made and now I am sure that I can make a good term.

3. Also I want to become leader so I can interact with so many players and for that I can help newcomers who just came to the city because they are undertaken but their capabilities are very high. I can fully train them about gangs and other stuffs like every rule which we have to follow, and which thing is good as per situation to make the RP better to everyone.

1) Under my leadership i will ensure that my gang is active then every other gang in city.
2) I will also give opportunities to new players in the city and giving them a chance to earn experience and money.
3) Under my leadership i will ensure that everyone will be treated equally and no one will get the rank they do not deserve, and no one will be on lower rank if he/she deserves higher rank.
4) Under my leadership i will ensure that everyone gets regular bonuses and rankups.

Ranking System
15 ) Leader
14 ) Deputy
13 ) Under Deputy
12 ) Event leader
11 ) Turfer
10 ) Recruiter
==High Command==
9 ) Mafia
8 ) Graffiti Expert
7 ) Enforcer
6 ) Gangster
5 ) Hitman
4 ) Shooter
3 ) Clapper
2 ) Newbie
1 ) Freeze

Solid Regards,
Aayush Lyz.

Skye Blu

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL - Skye
2. Your age - 21
3. Time zone - GMT +2
4. Average online per day - 8+ hours Daily
5. Your Discord - evilkxrn
6. Your Nickname - Skye Blu
7. Your ID - 157

Additional information

1. Leader of
Bloods Street Gang.

- Firstly, I personally feel that I have a lot of potential with becoming leader due to the fact that I have got a lot of experience within the grp, I have been in the city for a really long time and I have explored nearly all the city has to offer and I have always felt more engrossed in the illegal side to the roleplay.

- Secondly, I have been a leader of a state and leader of gangs but I have been more as deputies than anything else and I truly believe that if I get given the opportunity I will strive and make it one of the best leaderships as I am more aware of the things needed as a leader. With the power and knowledge I have gotten with the other experiences from the organizations it makes it easier to understand the balance that everyone will need when doing certain things within the gang.

- Thirdly, As a leader I want to prove that ghetto isn't meant to be as dead as it is at night, I want people to feel that the ghetto is ghetto for a reason. Sure its good during the day but at night it needs to be a little more, my goals are to make gangs strive and keep it to street fighting like it is meant to be. Treat everyone normally unless they on our turf. ( ghetto grounds )

- There are many spray locations near to bloods HQ which makes it easy to start making more money. Which brings a bit more PVP and roleplay of robbing other people, and with HQ being so close it is no issue at getting cars and people out of the HQ to rob.

- To rank people in the gang whom have knowledge and power to help make the gang strive, wont just give the ranks to people who will get the gang in trouble.

- Improving the roleplay is not the easiest but if you start with the small things like pick pocketing eventually everyone will catch on and push other people to roleplay more.

- To push the gang to do sprays and other gang activity that involves them to interact with each other instead of having a gang full of strangers.

Thank you for reading my application, have a good day!
:)

Patrick Smurf

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Gundeep
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day - 5 TO 6 HRS
5. Your Discord - suiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii001
6. Your Nickname - Patrick Smurf
7. Your ID - 54503

Additional information

1. I want to be leader of ballas as is one of the beautiful color gang i have been in city since long and have been attending various events store robbery,fzs,clands,subs,battleships and thinks i can handle a gang properly ballas was the first gang that i joined.
2. I feel nogtalgic while staying in gang and doing various events and make my gang powerful.
3. Right now i have been high command in bunta and if i suceed to take leadership i will try to get the old ghetto back like earlier whole day ghetto clapping and will try to get 100 percent in ballas in again.

3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in organization.

1. I will try to make my gang most active gang in city regular fzs,store robberies and clands whole day ghetto clapping and 100% grafitti.
2. Under my leadership i will make sure that there is no toxicity between gang members and everyone will be treated ghetto clapping.
3. I will try to get 100% turfs and ensure that every gang member will get regularly get promotion and bonuses.

Ranking System
13 ) Boss
12 ) Right Hand
11 ) Left Hand
10 ) God Father
9 ) Event Leader
8 ) Event Commander
7 ) Ballas
6) Graffitist
5) Rookie
4 ) Shooter
3 ) Clapper
2 ) Newbie
1 ) Freeze

Last edited:

Patrick Smurf

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Gundeep
2. Your age - 16
4. Average online per day - 5 TO 6 HRS
5. Your Discord - suiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii001
6. Your Nickname - Patrick Smurf
7. Your ID - 54503

Additional information

1. I want to be leader of ballas as is one of the beautiful color gang i have been in city since long and have been attending various events store robbery,fzs,clands,subs,battleships and thinks i can handle a gang properly ballas was the first gang that i joined.
2. I feel nogtalgic while staying in gang and doing various events and make my gang powerful.
3. Right now i have been high command in bunta and if i suceed to take leadership i will try to get the old ghetto back like earlier whole day ghetto clapping and will try to get 100 percent in ballas in again.

1. I will try to make my gang most active gang in city regular fzs,store robberies and clands whole day ghetto clapping and 100% grafitti.
2. Under my leadership i will make sure that there is no toxicity between gang members and everyone will be treated ghetto clapping.
3. I will try to get 100% turfs and ensure that every gang member will get regularly get promotion and bonuses.

Ranking System
13 ) Boss
12 ) Right Hand
11 ) Left Hand
10 ) God Father
9 ) Event Leader
8 ) Event Commander
7 ) Ballas
6) Graffitist
5) Rookie
4 ) Shooter
3 ) Clapper
2 ) Newbie
1 ) Freeze
close it.

Hetvi Pluxury

Kill Joy
Player
1. Your name IRL - Kuldeep
2. Your age - 20
4. Average online per day - 2 TO 3 HRS
5. Your Discord - _kill.joy_
6. Your Nickname - Hetvi Pluxury
7. Your ID - 41073

Additional information

I want to become leader to get more experience in RP and improve my RP I have a good past experience in criminal organization i have been deputy in Ballas and Bloods and gave so much time of mine as a crime curator ill provide all of my experience to the gang to make RP better for other players i want to get the level of RP that we had in 2021-22 and bring back all those golden days ill try to give as much time as i can and will try to get 100% turf as i have many friends and they will help me with this and as i said i have many friends that why i can get many people in gang faster then any other person and my application is short and to the point cuz i don't believe in adding ranks and making application long cuz it not make any sense.

1. My in improving RP was always to follow rules of the server cuz rules are main thing that makes players to follow RP properly

2. As everyone say and i also believe that good use to /me , /do and /try commands make RP better and understandable to players easily i would prefer to use them properly increasing use to commands is not good but using it properly is good.

3. ill try to improve negotiations between gangs and cops as of now negotiations are short but if we compare to IRL its not like that it takes time so ill try to add good and proper elements in negotiations to make it better

4. Getting more people in gang is important cuz if we see now legal orgs have more people then gang the reason is gang RP got worse but i want to change this perception of people and make gang RP more fun then state

Thanks for Reading Fellow Curators

THE Derek Wakachangi

Ballas
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Derek
3. Time zone: UTC+10:00
5. Your Discord: waka.changi
6. Your Nickname: Derek Wakachangi
7. Your ID: 118425

Additional information
1. Leader of The Bloods Street Gang!

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)!

Recently I have been determined to become leader after all my experiences in GRP, I want to make a difference to gang life, less rule breaks like CL, Fear RP and just General server information! I feel ill be abele to do this is a successful term with lots of alias.

2) After seeing people FAIL to success 1 whole term (30 Days) I know its time to stop that from happening and comply with curators and admins request.

3) As a former HC in few gangs I should have enough knowledge and responsibility to lead a awesome and fun term.

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in Organization!
1. I understand people F1 / CL alot nowadays but I will teach my members to face there time and receive a nice bonus from me/org.
This will be implemented in many ways.

2. I will focus to maintain a strengthful RP and keep daily task updated store robberies, bank robs, etc

3. I will give BIG BONUSES to people who show there face during my term as leader, events, respect, participation, general management.

I am assuming I will be able to get 50+ into gang before off freeze!

Ranking System
10. Mafia President (Leader)
9. Under Executer (Deputy Leader)
8. Captain (Underdep Leader / Events Leader)
7. Certafied
6. Known G
5. Top G
4. Big Homie
3. Hoodrat
2. Lil Homie
1. Freeze

Last edited:

Aayush Juzo

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Aayush
3. Time zone: GMT + 5:30
5. Your Discord: aayushbhargav
6. Your Nickname: Aayush Lyz
7. Your ID: 69592
Additional information:

1. I want the leadership because I came to the city a long time ago and worked a lot in gangs & Leos and gained a lot of experience. Recently I was the leader of ballas but due to some uncertainties it was disbanded but now I am aware and ready for everything and also i have remained hc in all gangs including vagos. I was hc in marabunta and got so much quick rank ups in gang for my hard work and dedication though I left disband the organization I have got a very good experience.

2. Also I want the leadership cause from the starting I was in legal org (lspd, sahp, fib,ems.government and also in LI) for a long time there for I know how legal orgs works, how they deal with situation so through this experience I can dominate legal orgs, I can understand what their next step will be it will be so easy to the gang then. And now I also gained experience in the Gangs as a leader so I think I am ready again for the mistakes I made and now I am sure that I can make a good term.

3. Also I want to become leader so I can interact with so many players and for that I can help newcomers who just came to the city because they are undertaken but their capabilities are very high. I can fully train them about gangs and other stuffs like every rule which we have to follow, and which thing is good as per situation to make the RP better to everyone.

1) Under my leadership i will ensure that my gang is active then every other gang in city.
2) I will also give opportunities to new players in the city and giving them a chance to earn experience and money.
3) Under my leadership i will ensure that everyone will be treated equally and no one will get the rank they do not deserve, and no one will be on lower rank if he/she deserves higher rank.
4) Under my leadership i will ensure that everyone gets regular bonuses and rankups.

Ranking System
15 ) Leader
14 ) Deputy
13 ) Under Deputy
12 ) Event leader
11 ) Turfer
10 ) Recruiter
==High Command==
9 ) Mafia
8 ) Graffiti Expert
7 ) Enforcer
6 ) Gangster
5 ) Hitman
4 ) Shooter
3 ) Clapper
2 ) Newbie
1 ) Freeze

Solid Regards,
Aayush Lyz.

sivang

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Sivan
3. Time zone: GMT‎+3‎
4. Average online per day: 8-10 hours
5. Your Discord: shalom#1978
6. Your Nickname: Mike Mentzer
7. Your ID: 26123
Additional information

- Firstly, I personaly feel like I have accomplished most of my goals in the city as in legal org and in gangs, except becoming a leader
being a leader was a long time goal and I feel like im ready now and got enough experience to actualy become one.

- Secondly, As a leader i would make sure the getto activity is our first second and third priority as gang to control, at certain times of day the getto is dead and boring as a leader i would make sure the getto is alway full of fights as it should.

- Thirdly, I have got experience in gangs all the way through my time in the city and I know I will be a great leader.

- I will make sure people are ranked based on their preformance and skills and wont let anyone who would make mistakes and doesnt know the rules have a high rank.

- One of my mains goal will be getting graffities for money and rp, since that bloods HQ is so close to a lot of graffities getting them wouldnt be a problem and would make PVP and RP strive.

- In the last couple of months the rp in gangs got worse and worse because gangs are what most new players go for as their first org.
me and my high commands will always make sure everyone know the rules and will help them learn.

Thank you for reading and have a nice day.

Meki Dmo

Player
Player
1.Your name IRL: Aderian
3. Time zone: GMT+10
4. Average online per day: 12 hours
5. Your Discord: SAUPOL#2003
6.Your Nickname: Meki Dmoo
7.Your ID: 2003
Additional information
1. Leader of : Blood Street Gang
2. ⤵

➥I have been in Blood Street Gang before and have had high rank and have peoples trust.

➥make people understand the rules if they are new or old players.

➥I have also taken the gang threw events and kept people in line. but being fare to the people in the gang like handing pay outs and only
putting the gang money in equipment we are needing.

➥I will always be on to support and help with the gang in any way it is needed.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.⤵
I will be giving advice to people people that are in the gang or coming in and speak to every/most player in the gang to see if they have understanding. To the new/old players that will come across i will ask them if they know the rules of rp,ghetto and the events and if they don't i will tell them all the rules so they have no excuses if they do not comply with the rules.

Ranks :
15. Leader

14. Deputy

13. God Father

12. Event Leader

11. Turfer

10. Warlord

09. Graffiti Team

08. Shooter

07. Mafia

06. Pusnisher

05. Clapper

04. Hustle

03. Gangstar

02. Rookie

01. Freeze

Last edited:

Palma Blu

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Ralfs
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT+3
4. Average online per day: 10hbut available 18/7
5. Your Discord: palma4299
6. Your Nickname: Palma blu
7. Your ID: 46548

Additional information
1. Leader of Bloods

1.since the first day i joined a gang it has always felt like it was my place and part of my identety whena gang i was in wuld disband i wuld just sit in the HQ for days waiting untill a new leader was selected and when i was in a gang my leader instinct kicks in and i just want to lead my team

2. there have been amny time where i was leading people and just becose of my tacticks we and if some1 else was in my place the event wuld not have won that is why i allways can climb so fast in the rankings
3.i see how the gangs are oparating right now and i dont think it is a good way for a gang and i just want to be able to have fun with the gang and so the gang is like a 1 big family and everyone knows everyone and everyone is having fun and doing there job
have strict rules for the gang
make sure people have fun while folloving the rules
have good highcomand

my ranking sistem:
15.leader
14.deputy
13.under dep
12.highcommand
11.event leader
10.warlord
9. turfer
8.grafiti leader
7.og gangster
6.gangser
5.young gangster
4.young blood
3.grafiti
2.street rat
1.suspended

Palma Blu
ex leader of bloods 1x ex leader of marabunta 1x ex deputy leader of bloods 2x ex deputy leader of families 1x
Tnx for reading my application #bringbackoldgangs​

Wolf Gangster

EX-General. 2X Families leader
Game Assistant
1. Your name IRL: Shivam

3. Time zone: GMT+5;30

5. Your Discord: wolfgangster

6. Your Nickname: Wolf Federal

7. Your ID: 92745

Additional information-

1. Leader of The Bloods Street gang-

1.) I want to lead the Bloods Street Gang because I'm skilled at leadership, management, and communication. My goal is to become more proficient in this organization. To begin with, I have worked on every gang as an under deputy or deputy. I've been in gangs a long time. I have a lot of members that are always involved and willing to help, especially when it comes to painting in the ghetto and other events, so I would like to take the lead over them.

2.) The Bloods Street Gang is a strong group that draws new members, so I'd like to take the helm. We'll be careful to only employ people who are familiar with their hiring procedures. which could be having fun all the time. I'll make sure that the group has a fully stocked warehouse and that armor and weapons are always available, especially during events.

3.) My objective, though it may seem unattainable, is to lead the Bloods Street Gang to become the most powerful gang in the city by serving as an inspiration to my fellow gang members. With the management of my team, I can establish a strong and likable entity in the city. I might be able to lead the gang and encourage the development of other members thanks to my strong convictions and opinions.

1. We intend to set up scenarios, exercises, or assignments and quests that allow gang members to act out roles alongside one another. This could entail team-building activities or cooperative storytelling sessions. Providing gang members with a variety of social and cooperative activities will encourage innovation and fortify ties within the group.

2.I want more gang members to take part in role-playing scenarios. Being strict is one of the keys to having excellent roleplay. I will only invite people who have been there before, but if someone is really committed and eager to learn the rules of being a gangster in this city, I will also let some new people in.

3.Gang members ought to be commended and honored for their active participation in the roleplay. This may mean showcasing exceptional role-playing experiences. I promise to use these strategies on my gang members if given the chance.

Ranking System
15. Lucifer
14. Ghost
13. Devil
12. AK-47
11. Event Leader
10. Turfer
==High Command==
9. Death Bringer
8. Punisher
7. Graffiti Leader
6. Graffitist