Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for SAHP

Nathan son

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
1. Your name IRL: Piyush Panigrahi

2. Your age:16

3. Time zone: Indian standard time

4. Average online per day: 5 to 7 hours

5. Your Discord: piyush19200

6. Your Nickname: Nathan son

7. Your ID:102103

Additional information

1. Leader of...SAHP

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1. Expertise Alignment: My skills and expertise closely align with the goals and needs of this organization. With my background and experience, I can effectively contribute to the strategic direction and operational success, providing valuable insights and guidance to propel the organization forward.

2. Passion for the Mission: I am deeply passionate about the mission and vision of this organization. I believe wholeheartedly in the impact it can make and am dedicated to driving positive change in the areas it serves. This passion fuels my commitment to lead with enthusiasm and dedication, inspiring others to share in our collective vision.

3. Leadership Experience: Throughout my career, I have honed my leadership abilities through various roles and challenges. From leading teams to managing complex projects, I have developed the skills necessary to navigate uncertainty, foster collaboration, and motivate others towards common goals. My proven track record in leadership positions positions me as a strong candidate to guide this organization to new heights.

Feedback and Reflection: Encourage constructive feedback and reflection following role-playing exercises. Provide specific, actionable feedback to participants, highlighting areas of strength and areas for improvement. Encourage participants to reflect on their performance and identify strategies for enhancement.

High Rater

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Uday Yadav

2. Your age : 24

3. Time zone : GMT+5:30 (IST)

4. Average online per day : 8-10 hours

5. Your Discord : highrater

6. Your Nickname : High Rater

7. Your ID : 129430

Additional information

1. Leader of SAHP

(1) This was my first legal organization when I moved to this city. I joined it at the trainee level and have now advanced to the Under Sheriff position after serving four terms with SAHP.
After giving it my all in any circumstance, if the high command is unavailable, I will occasionally take the initiative and attempt to resolve any issue, whether it involves store robbery, highway patrol, etc.

(2) I'm committed to providing newcomers with timely, high-quality trainings.
In order to recognize exceptional work, I would like to implement a bonus structure. To ensure that our staff receives regular cash compensation for their efforts and to maintain their motivation, my suggestion is to offer daily bonuses.
To create an environment where everyone feels appreciated and motivated to work hard, I think it's important to constantly acknowledge and reward hard work.

(3) I would make sure that no high ranking official would ignore or ignore a low ranking official.
Any officer should contact a High Command without hesitation or fear if they feel that way.

(1) Promotion ceremony on every Sunday.

(2) Every day, bonuses will be awarded to every unit.

(3) In order to allow the High Command to voice their fair amount of opinions and have them modified within their division, I would also institute weekly meetings.

(4) Every HC to determine who qualifies for the High Command position through a surprise test.

Arvind Singh

FIB
Player
1. Your name IRL: Arvind singh

2. Your age: 24

3. Time zone: GMT +5:30

4. Average online per day: 5-6 hours

5. Your Discord: rawat0717

6. Your Nickname: Arvind Singhh

7. Your ID: 122341

Additional information

1. Leader of... SAHP

1;-I've worked in the police from starting as a patrol officer to becoming Deputy Chief of the LSPD. That means I've got lots of experience and know-how. As Deputy Chief, I learned a ton about how the department runs. Also, being the Chief of Internal Affairs in the NG gave me some special insights that I can use to do a good job leading the LSPD. Right now, I'm the head of SPEC ops.
2:-I want the SAHP to be a fun and engaging place to work. I plan to do this by organizing things like bonuses, events, and competitions. These activities will make work more exciting and help everyone feel like they're part of a team. I really care about making sure every person on the team feels appreciated and motivated. I want them to feel like they belong and are proud of the work they do.
3:-

To me, titles don't mean much. What's important is making sure everyone in the SAHP feels included and respected. I'm dedicated to making that happen. I want to create a place where everyone feels valued and encouraged to do their best. By working hard and caring about each other, we can make a supportive environment where everyone can do well and give their all

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in the organization.
1:-We listen to our team a lot. We have meetings every week where they can tell us what they think. This helps us work together better. We also make our activities feel real by making up situations. And we teach our team about the basic laws in the city so they can do their jobs better.
2:-We think it's important to appreciate everyone's hard work, especially those in important departments like IA and HR. That's why we're starting a bonus system to reward them for all they do. We'll also give bonuses to employees who really shine each week. This will encourage everyone to give their best. It's our way of saying thank you and keeping everyone excited to work.

Thanks for reading my application
Best Regards
Arvind singh

HOD OF SPEC OPS ( FIB)
Ex Minister of state
Ex HOD of IA ( FIB )
Ex Deputy chief of police
2x assistant chief of police
1x COS LSPD
1x HOD IA
1x DHOD LSPD
1x BRIGADIER GENERAL NG

SweatyGamerYT

FIB
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Uday Yadav

2. Your age : 24

3. Time zone : GMT+5:30 (IST)

4. Average online per day : 8-10 hours

5. Your Discord : highrater

6. Your Nickname : High Rater

7. Your ID : 129430

Additional information

1. Leader of SAHP

(1) This was my first legal organization when I moved to this city. I joined it at the trainee level and have now advanced to the Under Sheriff position after serving four terms with SAHP.
After giving it my all in any circumstance, if the high command is unavailable, I will occasionally take the initiative and attempt to resolve any issue, whether it involves store robbery, highway patrol, etc.

(2) I'm committed to providing newcomers with timely, high-quality trainings.
In order to recognize exceptional work, I would like to implement a bonus structure. To ensure that our staff receives regular cash compensation for their efforts and to maintain their motivation, my suggestion is to offer daily bonuses.
To create an environment where everyone feels appreciated and motivated to work hard, I think it's important to constantly acknowledge and reward hard work.

(3) I would make sure that no high ranking official would ignore or ignore a low ranking official.
Any officer should contact a High Command without hesitation or fear if they feel that way.

(1) Promotion ceremony on every Sunday.

(2) Every day, bonuses will be awarded to every unit.

(3) In order to allow the High Command to voice their fair amount of opinions and have them modified within their division, I would also institute weekly meetings.

(4) Every HC to determine who qualifies for the High Command position through a surprise test.

101 | High Rater​

tariq monster

Player
Player

Information​

1. Your name: Moza Moaaz
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT +2
4. Average online per day: 8-12 Hours.
5. Your Discord: moaazz123
6. Your Nickname: Moza Moaaz
7. Your ID: 40497

Additional information
1. Leader of SAHP.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

A) SAHP has always had a special place in my roleplaying experience, Its where I first with proper roleplay and its where I always myself coming back to. I find that SAHP are the chillers, loving the RP and just driving the highway.
with SAHP being the ones out the city its us who deal with getting taken hostage frequently which is great for RP experience, RPing is always the Centre of the aim.

B) In my term we will have the least toxic environment SAHP
has er seen, I will bring in the unique family feeling for SAHP. The units with feel like family to each other rather than enemy's competing for ranks.
when having a happy atmosphere everything will run a whole load better.

C) We all know that SAHP is very different and unique with the action that we have on highways. I wil put in a place a good system that will make sure SAHP officers are kept as safe as possible whiles going out and keeping all the citizens using the highways safe. We will do constant "NIGHT OWL PATROLS". Going out as an unstoppable group responding to anything that pops up and return to HQ successful.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
1)There are loads of ways to make the quality of SAHPs roleplay a higher standard. One is simply by making rules which will improve the roleplay.
2)I'll be constantly looking out for the low ranks in the organization. I will never allow a disconnect from low ranking to high, my aim will be to move everyone up from low to high. I will also hold everyone accountable for actions and this will bring the relationships between the organization and the citizens closer.
3)My next way to improve is i wont be afraid to try new things, We will test new RP methods, if it shows to be a success, I will continue with it, if it doesn't, it will be fazed out.
4)My final way to better the RP is by removing toxicity. I will do everything I possibly can to make sure we never get misread in a toxic manner. We will work with all the other LEO's not against them and they will know that.

**Rank structure**
30) Sheriff
29) Under-Sheriff
28) Commander
27) Chief Of Staff
26) Chief Of Department
25) District Attorney
24) Deputy Chief Of Department
23) US Marshall
===== HIGH COMMANDS ======
22) Supervisor
21) Captain
20) Luitenent
19) Major
18) Master Sergeant
17. Sergeant
16 Senior Corporal
15) Corporal
14) Lance corporal
12) Master trooper III
11) Master trooper II
10) Master trooper I
9) senior trooper III
8) senior trooper II
7) Senior trooper I
6) Trooper III
5) Trooper II
4) Trooper I
3) Probie
2) Trainee
1)Suspended

tariq monster

Player
Player
1. Your name: Moza Moaaz
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT +2
4. Average online per day: 8-12 Hours.
5. Your Discord: moaazz123
6. Your Nickname: Moza Moaaz
7. Your ID: 131281

Additional information
1. Leader of SAHP.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

A) SAHP has always had a special place in my roleplaying experience, Its where I first with proper roleplay and its where I always myself coming back to. I find that SAHP are the chillers, loving the RP and just driving the highway.
with SAHP being the ones out the city its us who deal with getting taken hostage frequently which is great for RP experience, RPing is always the Centre of the aim.

B) In my term we will have the least toxic environment SAHP
has er seen, I will bring in the unique family feeling for SAHP. The units with feel like family to each other rather than enemy's competing for ranks.
when having a happy atmosphere everything will run a whole load better.

C) We all know that SAHP is very different and unique with the action that we have on highways. I wil put in a place a good system that will make sure SAHP officers are kept as safe as possible whiles going out and keeping all the citizens using the highways safe. We will do constant "NIGHT OWL PATROLS". Going out as an unstoppable group responding to anything that pops up and return to HQ successful.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
1)There are loads of ways to make the quality of SAHPs roleplay a higher standard. One is simply by making rules which will improve the roleplay.
2)I'll be constantly looking out for the low ranks in the organization. I will never allow a disconnect from low ranking to high, my aim will be to move everyone up from low to high. I will also hold everyone accountable for actions and this will bring the relationships between the organization and the citizens closer.
3)My next way to improve is i wont be afraid to try new things, We will test new RP methods, if it shows to be a success, I will continue with it, if it doesn't, it will be fazed out.
4)My final way to better the RP is by removing toxicity. I will do everything I possibly can to make sure we never get misread in a toxic manner. We will work with all the other LEO's not against them and they will know that.

**Rank structure**
30) Sheriff
29) Under-Sheriff
28) Commander
27) Chief Of Staff
26) Chief Of Department
25) District Attorney
24) Deputy Chief Of Department
23) US Marshall
===== HIGH COMMANDS ======
22) Supervisor
21) Captain
20) Luitenent
19) Major
18) Master Sergeant
17. Sergeant
16 Senior Corporal
15) Corporal
14) Lance corporal
12) Master trooper III
11) Master trooper II
10) Master trooper I
9) senior trooper III
8) senior trooper II
7) Senior trooper I
6) Trooper III
5) Trooper II
4) Trooper I
3) Probie
2) Trainee
1)Suspended

kakashi_proo

Player
Player
Information

1.Unique Raj
3.GMT+5:30
4.8-10 hours
5.Unique7497
6.kakashi

Additional information

1.Leader of SAHP
Ans-1.I know that how to lead and can ensure that people are trained and always available to help with the insurance and licence plates like ph. I will also aim to have more people patrolling the highways.
II. I will give more bonus to petroling guy because people dont go petroling because that don't have enogh earning
III. I want to make sahp great like older days.
3. My advise to improve roleplay is to give traning properly and make the tast hard to pass so that people can konw to rules

kakashi_proo

Player
Player
Information

1.Unique Raj
3.GMT+5:30
4.8-10 hours
5.Unique7497
6.kakashi

Additional information

1.Leader of SAHP
Ans-1.I know that how to lead and can ensure that people are trained and always available to help with the insurance and licence plates like ph. I will also aim to have more people patrolling the highways.
II. I will give more bonus to petroling guy because people dont go petroling because that don't have enogh earning
III. I want to make sahp great like older days.
3. My advise to improve roleplay is to give traning properly and make the tast hard to pass so that people can konw to rules
Ranking structure
30 sheriff
29 under sheriff
28 commander
27 cheif of staff
26 cheif of department
25 discrict atternoy
24 deputy cheif of department
23 Us Marshall
===========HC==========
22 cheif of HC
21 deputy cheif of HC
20 luitent
19 major
18 master sergeant
17 senior sergeant
16 sergeant
15 master corporal
14 senior corporal
13 corporal
12 master trooper
11 senior trooper
10 trooper
4 trainee 3
3 trainee 2
2 trainee
1 suspended
5 loa
6-----blank----
=====department======
9 SWAT
8 HR and FTO
7 IA

KhanTheGamers

Player
Player
. Your name IRL: Ali Ahmed

2. Your age:17

3. Time zone: GMT+5

4. Average online per day: 9 to 10 hours

5. Your Discord: clixs02

6. Your Nickname: clixs

7. Your ID:147759

Additional information

1. Leader of SAHP

1. I want to become a leader of this organization because i want change a lot of things in SAHP as SAHP is already a very great org and i have a lot of experience of legal orgs and i will maintain all the laws, rules and regulations and i will maintain peace and i will be strickly tell all of the employees to follow the rules and regulations and i will do everything in my limits to maintain law and order thyoughout our area limits what i can do including the org employees .

2. I have a lot of experience of leadership from my whole life and i've my leadership experience with a lot of thing like i was an own of my own server like back in 2022 and 2023 and was a manager of various projects and servers .

3. I really want to bacome a leader of this org and i think i should get an experience of this great org and i will try to become a leader of more legal orgs in future and my best goal is to become a leader of SAHP and i promise my term will be a great term and will leave the example that someone named Jake Charlie was a chief.

KhanTheGamers

Player
Player
. Your name IRL: Ali Ahmed

2. Your age:17

3. Time zone: GMT+5

4. Average online per day: 9 to 10 hours

5. Your Discord: clixs02

6. Your Nickname: Jake Charlie

7. Your ID:147759

Additional information

1. Leader of SAHP

1. I want to become a leader of this organization because i want change a lot of things in SAHP as SAHP is already a very great org and i have a lot of experience of legal orgs and i will maintain all the laws, rules and regulations and i will maintain peace and i will be strickly tell all of the employees to follow the rules and regulations and i will do everything in my limits to maintain law and order thyoughout our area limits what i can do including the org employees .

2. I have a lot of experience of leadership from my whole life and i've my leadership experience with a lot of thing like i was an own of my own server like back in 2022 and 2023 and was a manager of various projects and servers .

3. I really want to bacome a leader of this org and i think i should get an experience of this great org and i will try to become a leader of more legal orgs in future and my best goal is to become a leader of SAHP and i promise my term will be a great term and will leave the example that someone named Jake Charlie was a chief.

Its_Shoaib

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Arvind singh

2. Your age: 24

3. Time zone: GMT +5:30

4. Average online per day: 5-6 hours

5. Your Discord: rawat0717

6. Your Nickname: Arvind Singhh

7. Your ID: 122341

Additional information

1. Leader of... SAHP

1;-I've worked in the police from starting as a patrol officer to becoming Deputy Chief of the LSPD. That means I've got lots of experience and know-how. As Deputy Chief, I learned a ton about how the department runs. Also, being the Chief of Internal Affairs in the NG gave me some special insights that I can use to do a good job leading the LSPD. Right now, I'm the head of SPEC ops.
2:-I want the SAHP to be a fun and engaging place to work. I plan to do this by organizing things like bonuses, events, and competitions. These activities will make work more exciting and help everyone feel like they're part of a team. I really care about making sure every person on the team feels appreciated and motivated. I want them to feel like they belong and are proud of the work they do.
3:-

To me, titles don't mean much. What's important is making sure everyone in the SAHP feels included and respected. I'm dedicated to making that happen. I want to create a place where everyone feels valued and encouraged to do their best. By working hard and caring about each other, we can make a supportive environment where everyone can do well and give their all

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in the organization.
1:-We listen to our team a lot. We have meetings every week where they can tell us what they think. This helps us work together better. We also make our activities feel real by making up situations. And we teach our team about the basic laws in the city so they can do their jobs better.
2:-We think it's important to appreciate everyone's hard work, especially those in important departments like IA and HR. That's why we're starting a bonus system to reward them for all they do. We'll also give bonuses to employees who really shine each week. This will encourage everyone to give their best. It's our way of saying thank you and keeping everyone excited to work.

Thanks for reading my application
Best Regards
Arvind singh

HOD OF SPEC OPS ( FIB)
Ex Minister of state
Ex HOD of IA ( FIB )
Ex Deputy chief of police
2x assistant chief of police
1x COS LSPD
1x HOD IA
1x DHOD LSPD
1x BRIGADIER GENERAL NG
Nice person "Arvind Singhh" 💖

Lexuss

heyyy dude
Player
Information
Your name IRL: Abuzar tyagi
Your age: 18
Time zone: Gmt: +5:30
Average online per day : 6 to 7hrs
Your Discord:lexuss8229
Your Nickname: Lexus Pluxury
Your ID: 2052

Additional information
Leader of Sand Andreas Highway Patrol [SAHP]
Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
. As a leader of the SAHP, I will have the opportunity to build strong relationships not only within the agency but also with other law enforcement agencies, government officials .

. I have past Experience As High command In all legal Orgs as well as Gangs Thus it makes me Best Fit for this Position. As I have Excellent Knowledge of Rules

. SAHP is the First Legal org which every Beginner Wants to join San Andreas Highway Patrol thus i will make sure that Every Newbies will get proper training And i will Appoint Responsible Hr's For the management.

Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

. Training: Host regular training sessions where members can practice scenarios, communication techniques, and teamwork. These sessions can help refine skills and ensure everyone is on the same page.

. Communication: Effective communication is key in any role-play scenario. Encourage clear and concise communication among members, both in-character and out-of-character. This includes using appropriate radio codes and terminology.

. Respect and Professionalism: Emphasize the importance of respect and professionalism in all interactions, both within the SAHP and with other players in the Los Santos . This creates a positive environment and enhances the credibility of the role-play.

. Bringing Proffesional HR's : I will make Sure that there is no Individual Conflict Between the Officers and Bring Hr's who have Experience in Training and managing the Org.

30 - Sheriff
29 ~ Undersheriff
28 ~ Assistant Sheriff
====== Sheriff Section ======
27 ~ Department Watcher
26 ~ US Marshal
25 ~ Chief of Division
24 ~ Deputy Chief of Division
23 ~ Supervisor of Division
22 ~ Inspector General Officer
21 ~ District Attorney
====== High Commands ======
20 ~ Commissioner of San Andreas
19 ~ Deputy Commissioner of San Andreas
18 ~ Assistant Commissioner of San Andreas
17 ~ Inspector
16 ~Assistant Inspector
15 ~ Assistant Sub Inspector
14 ~ Master Traffic Inspector
13 ~ Traffic Inspector
12 ~ Master Sergeant
===== Senior Unit Section =====
11 ~ Senior Sergeant
10 ~ Sergeant
9 ~ Master Corporal
8 ~ Senior Corporal
7 ~ Corporal
6 ~ Lance Corporal
5 ~ Master Trooper
4 ~ Senior Trooper
3 ~ Trooper
===== Junior Unit Section =====
2 ~ Cadet
1~ Suspended
----------Departments----------
HR {Human Resources}
IA {Internal Affairs}
SWAT​

John fin

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL - Shivateja
2. Your age - 16
3. Time zone - GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day - 6-8 hours
5. Your Discord - Johnnfinn
6. Your Nickname - John Finn

7. Your ID - 311

Additional information

1. Leader of San Andreas Highway Patrol (SAHP).

SAHP_Image-removebg-preview.png

For a period of more than six terms, I've been a committed member of the San Andreas Highway Patrol (SAHP), progressing from EN 1 to EN 3 roles. This journey has deeply immersed me in SAHP's culture and operations. Through dedicated service, I've gained a profound understanding of its inner workings and challenges. This extensive experience equips me with valuable insights to lead effectively and address the organization's diverse needs.

Looking back on past terms, I've noticed some challenges in the San Andreas Highway Patrol (SAHP) regarding maintaining enough units for events and keeping activity levels up. If chosen as leader, my main goal will be to keep everyone engaged. This means picking department heads who know how to keep things active across all time zones, especially in tough situations. I also plan to introduce bonuses to encourage more people to be on duty. Hosting regular events, training sessions, and other activities will help keep everyone interested and prevent anyone from feeling bored or inactive.

Having held high-ranking positions in LSPD and SAHP, I've got plenty of experience handling internal matters. My main focus is keeping SAHP active. To make sure of this, I'll put a dedicated leader in charge of Human Resources. We'll open recruitment three times a week, and there'll be tough penalties for anyone breaking the rules.

Continuous radio contact is crucial for sharing important information quickly. I'll make sure everyone understands how important it is to communicate effectively on the radio and encourage them to improve their skills. This will make our organization more professional and help members work together smoothly.

Adding certifications, like training in heavy weapons or other special skills, can make our role-playing more fun. These certifications give members new challenges and make our group better at different things. By encouraging everyone to get these certifications, we make our role-play more interesting and give our organization a wider range of skills.

Creating smooth operations and immersive role-playing relies heavily on building positive connections with other organizations. I'm dedicated to nurturing strong bonds with SAHP, which will elevate the role-playing experience for both our groups. Strengthening these ties means better coordination and more enjoyable adventures for everyone involved.

4. My Proposed Departments in SAHP:

1. HRT - Human Resource and Training
2. SRT - Special Response Team
3. HWP - Highway Patrol
4. U.S. Marshals (Undercover Department)

I am excited to have the opportunity to lead SAHP to new heights, and I look forward to your consideration. Thank you for your time and attention.
Best Regards,
John Finn

Top Bottom