Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for SAHP

Status
Not open for further replies.

sayanmatrix

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:- Samarth
2. Your IRL age:- 18
3. Time zone:- (GMT+5:30) India
4. Average online per day:- 3 - 4 hours
5. Your Discord:- sam_federal
6. Your Nickname:- James kepler
7. Your ID:- 77544
Additional information

1. Leader of...San Andreas Highway Patrol

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

- I have been worked in many legal org like NG, LSPD, FIB and SAHP.
- I have the skills to handle the situation by my comunication skills I have been gaining knowledge from my past 6 years.

- I am working in legal orgs from 6 years I have been COS in FIB, ACP in LSPD, LT. Colonel in NG and Chief in SAHP.

- I think that I have gained max level of knowledge to be a great leader.

- If I get chance to be the Leader I will make it the most Active org and I will make the term best.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

- Daily patrol on san Andreas highways
- Bonus System for everyone who attends the event
- Best Training session for nie bies
- best treatment for the citizens

My Ranking system:-

(30)Sheriff
(29)Under Sheriff
(28)Chief Commander
------1ST-LEVEL-HC------
(27)Magistrate
(26)Curator Of Department
(25)Supritendent (Incharge) Of Department
(24)Special Force Handler
(23)Dept. Supritendent Of Department
(22)Special Force Agent
------2ND-LEVEL-HC------
(21)Colonel
(20)Major
(19)Captain
(18)Supervisor Of Department
------3RD-LEVEL-HC------
(17)HR
(16)S.W.A.T
(15)FTO
(14)Detectives
(13)Recruiter
------DEPARTMENTS-RANKS------
(12)Commanding Officer
(11)Master corporal
(10)Senior corporal
(09)corporal
(08)Master Trooper
(07)Senior Trooper
(06)Trooper
(05)Junior Trooper
(04)rookie 2
(03)rookie 1
(02)LOA
(01)Suspended

The department's System:-

FTO
There work is to Hire people into SAHP and train our officers.

E.S(Emergency Squad)
there work is to lead special operation and bust canabis.

Detectives
They have to collect evidences from store robbery , hostage situ. and have to cooperate with FIB for UC.

Internal Affairs ( IA )
an IA officer have to ask SAHP Officer for a bodycam of events, they can do a logs checkup , HOD of IA can only check and request logs of DHODS, IA can only promote someone on performance.

Best Regards
James Kepler

Ex.COS of FIB

Ex.ACP of LSPD
Ex.COS of SAHP

Ex.LT. Colonel.
I think he deserve sahp leaderahip

King Reaper

StOp😈faKing juSt be rEal
Player
information
1. Your name IRL: Rakibur Rahman
2. Your age : 28
3. Time zone GMT+6:00
4. Average online per day 7-10 hours
5. Your Discord : rdjrakib020
6. Your Nickname : Prince Tzariar
7. Your ID : 106419

Additional information

1. Leader of... SAHP

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
Ans. Reason1:
I have Experience in SAHP and other Organization. I want to take responsibility and help SAHP and others. If any issues in city my units available for them. It is my goal. I'll make sure the citizen and Feel safe. Basically I would make SAHP is the best organization in this city .

Reason 2 : I want Leadership experience of SAHP. I have experienced in NG major general position . In LSPD i have DHOD experience
And las t 2 terms in SAHP i have HOD experience. So i am familiar off All organization Strength and weaknesses. And I'll make sure SAHP don't have any weaknesses.

Reason 3. My Performance and what experience Helping city and citizen . Also Leos and organizations . I will try my best to finish my organization properly. I will helping new joiners Will prepare for next to be better .

3.Your advices for improving Role Play level in organization.
ans.
By emonstrate exemplary roleplaying behavior and encourage others to follow suit. By setting a positive example within the SAHP faction, i can inspire fellow members to elevate their roleplay level and contribute to a vibrant in-game community.

I want to make sure in SAHP following the rolls , passed by government and administration . I will treat equal everyone, it will give them bonuses and promotions for those works. And my last wishes I'll make sure the city is safe that's why I will Came for Special operation with my fellow members. Also every week have a promotion ceremony to give them promotion all members included bonuses.

Departments under my term:

1. HR: Human resource.

Work : Hire people, make logs, take interviews, give training’s ,
2. IA : Internal Affair
Work: checking internal issues and solved them also check logs.
3. HWP: Highway Patrol
Work: Would maintain proper law and order and make sure smoothing functioning on highways. Also checking highways and maintenance the highways law .
4. STF: Special Task Force
Work: Fastest response for any situation. Also bushing the canvas.

5. Department Detective
Work : Take evidence.

STRICT STRIKE SYSTEM

VERBAL 1
VERBAL 2
STRIKE 1
STRIKE 2
STRIKE 3 [FIRE FROM ORG]
🖤

Mercyy Macro

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Rohan
2. Your IRL age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 5 to 6 hrs
5. Your Discord: alphaa08
6. Your Nickname: Mercy Macroo
7. Your ID: 146433

Additional information
1. Leader of SAHP.

A) Its been long since I have been playing in this server. Seeing new peoples dont know many rules and regulation of the server. I would love to teach them more about the server. And i want to experience how it feels to be a leader. I want to be parpicipate in every global and every event which makes the legeal org fun.

B) Giving more opportunity helps peoples to show their skills. And im been in SAHP from like 4 to 6 weeks. Being a leader increases more interaction between the leader and the employees. Interaction between leader and employee solves problems that employee sufer through. And I want to change everyones vision that everyone should take SAHP org serious.

C) Communication skills also takes place in this process. If people have a good communication skill it helps them to talk to anyone without any problem. And everyone should be treated equally with good behaviour because sometimes higher rank peoples disrespects lower rank ones I want this thing to end if im the leader.

I can improve Roleplay level in organization by listening to everyone hearing there problems which they face in the server. I will try to be my best as a leader and make peoples RP fun. I will set a layout which the peoples have to accept in order to get higher rank. And I have some more plans for further if I get the opportunity to be a Leader.

Thanking You for giving sometime to my forum.

Assassin Aditya

Player
Player
information
1. Your name IRL: Rakibur Rahman
2. Your age : 28
3. Time zone GMT+6:00
4. Average online per day 7-10 hours
5. Your Discord : rdjrakib020
6. Your Nickname : Prince Tzariar
7. Your ID : 106419

Additional information

1. Leader of... SAHP

Ans. Reason1:
I have Experience in SAHP and other Organization. I want to take responsibility and help SAHP and others. If any issues in city my units available for them. It is my goal. I'll make sure the citizen and Feel safe. Basically I would make SAHP is the best organization in this city .

Reason 2 : I want Leadership experience of SAHP. I have experienced in NG major general position . In LSPD i have DHOD experience
And las t 2 terms in SAHP i have HOD experience. So i am familiar off All organization Strength and weaknesses. And I'll make sure SAHP don't have any weaknesses.

Reason 3. My Performance and what experience Helping city and citizen . Also Leos and organizations . I will try my best to finish my organization properly. I will helping new joiners Will prepare for next to be better .

3.Your advices for improving Role Play level in organization.
ans.
By emonstrate exemplary roleplaying behavior and encourage others to follow suit. By setting a positive example within the SAHP faction, i can inspire fellow members to elevate their roleplay level and contribute to a vibrant in-game community.

I want to make sure in SAHP following the rolls , passed by government and administration . I will treat equal everyone, it will give them bonuses and promotions for those works. And my last wishes I'll make sure the city is safe that's why I will Came for Special operation with my fellow members. Also every week have a promotion ceremony to give them promotion all members included bonuses.

Work : Hire new and Experience people, make logs, take interviews, give training’s , Helping situation.
Work: checking internal issues and solved them also check logs Checking PD a and Daily check up.
Work: Would maintain proper law and order and make sure smoothing functioning on highways. Also checking highways and maintenance the highways law . Checking abandoned vehicles and illegal parking. Especially stopping over Speed.
Work: Fastest response for any situation. Ready for special operation Also bushing the canvas. Always ready to saving civilians and lios

5. Department Detective
Work : Take evidence from gangs ,unofficial families. Also to go undercover and arrest corrupt civilians

STRICT STRIKE SYSTEM

VERBAL 1
VERBAL 2
STRIKE 1
STRIKE 2
STRIKE 3 [FIRE FROM ORG]
Best guy he helped me in lspd for training !!

merffy

Player
Player
Information
1. Your Name IRL: utkarsh
2. Your Age: 17
3. Time Zone: GST+
4. Average online per day: 1-8
5. Your Discord: itachi_wars
6. Your Nickname: Utkarsh broken
7. Your ID: 147071
Additional information
1. Leader of... SAHP

Dear GrandRP SAHP Community,

I am thrilled to have the opportunity to express my interest in becoming a leader within our esteemed organization. Below are three compelling reasons why I am eager to take on this role:

i. **Passion for the Cause:** I am deeply committed to the mission and values of GrandRP SAHP. Having been a stay-at-home parent myself, I understand firsthand the joys and challenges that come with this important role. My personal connection to our community fuels my passion to lead and advocate for the needs of stay-at-home parents everywhere. I am dedicated to ensuring that every member of our community feels valued, supported, and empowered in their journey.

ii. **Vision and Strategy:** I bring with me a clear vision for the future of GrandRP SAHP and the strategic acumen to turn that vision into reality. I am committed to developing comprehensive plans and initiatives that will propel our organization forward, expanding our reach and impact. By leveraging innovative strategies and forging strategic partnerships, I am confident that we can achieve our goals and make a meaningful difference in the lives of stay-at-home parents.

iii. **Empowering Others:** I believe in the power of collaboration and teamwork. As a leader, I am dedicated to fostering a culture of inclusivity, collaboration, and empowerment within our organization. I am committed to providing mentorship, support, and resources to help our team members thrive and grow both personally and professionally. Together, we can harness the collective talents and passions of our community to drive positive change and create a brighter future for stay-at-home parents everywhere.

Improving roleplay levels in SAHP Grand RP involves creating a more engaging and immersive environment for all participants. This could mean encouraging players to delve deeper into their characters' backgrounds and personalities, allowing for more dynamic interactions. Providing opportunities for character development and growth within the roleplay can also enhance the experience. Additionally, facilitating clearer communication channels and offering constructive feedback can help players refine their role-playing skills. By fostering a supportive community where players feel empowered to fully embody their characters and explore various scenarios, SAHP Grand RP can elevate the quality of roleplay and create a more enriching experience for everyone involved.

Thank you for your time!

LeBron pluxury

Last edited:

Zara Mowle

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:Zara Mowle
2. Your IRL age:12
3. Time zone:(GMT:5:30)
4. Average online per day:1 TO 10 HOURS
5. Your Discord:badhuxx_mgc
6. Your Nickname:Zara
7. Your ID:147198
Additional information
1. Leader of...SAHP

A) Its been long since I have been playing in this server. Seeing new peoples dont know many rules and regulation of the server. I would love to teach them more about the server. And i want to experience how it feels to be a leader. I want to be parpicipate in every global and every event which makes the legeal org fun.

B) Giving more opportunity helps peoples to show their skills. And im been in SAHP from like 4 to 6 weeks. Being a leader increases more interaction between the leader and the employees. Interaction between leader and employee solves problems that employee sufer through. And I want to change everyones vision that everyone should take SAHP org serious.

C) Communication skills also takes place in this process. If people have a good communication skill it helps them to talk to anyone without any problem. And everyone should be treated equally with good behaviour because sometimes higher rank peoples disrespects lower rank ones I want this thing to end if im the leader.

#1 :I can improve Roleplay level in organization by listening to everyone hearing there problems which they face in the server. I will try to be my best as a leader and make peoples RP fun. I will set a layout which the peoples have to accept in order to get higher rank. And I have some more plans for further if I get the opportunity to be a Leader.

Parisa_Tzariar

Deputy Of Tzariars
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Shohag
2. Your IRL age: 18
3. Time zone: BANGLADESH STANDARD TIME ( UTC/GMT +6 hours)
4. Average online per day: 8 Hours
5. Your Discord: shohag01
6. Your Nickname: Parisa Tzariar
7. Your ID: 112315

Additional information
1. Leader of San Andreas Highway Patrol (SAHP)

i) In English City 2, I was in SAHP as Deputy Chief of Department, I served SAHP for nearly 2 terms. I have not only learned a lot of things and but also, I have fully experienced these terms. I saw that there's a lot of gaps between low-rank and high-rank officers. My duty as SAHP Leader is to fix all these problems and let SAHP units have the best RP gameplay. I also have experience as Commanding General in NG x2, DHOD in FIB x2 and HC in other organizations like, In GOV I was DOC WARDEN, DHOD in LSPD 2x which is right now. I have become a Deputy of an active family, so I have a quite good management experience because of my management skill. I want to use this experience as a leader of SAHP.

ii) SAHP is the most important org responsible for the safety of the highway. My main motive is to give my officers good training from basic to advance so that the highway is always safe. Since I have been in HR Department before i believe i will be able to make the units of SAHP better and sincere and active than before.

iii) I have a lot of plans-in order to protect the highway from robbers, Training the officers by giving them regular Drills and operations, Making a good environment inside the HQ, Having good connections with other org.. I have always loved SAHP. My vision is to make it great which is only possible when i get the term. (In short i can say that i will try my best with the experience i have acquired to make SAHP not only active but also largest number of soldiers)

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization

My advice for improving Roleplay level-

I) Doing more activity checks
II) Making the members skilled when they join. Hosting special training sessions.
III) Organizing more Role-play events
IV) Making plans before attending every event and discussing them with the high command.
V) Talking one to one and listen to problems and trying to fix it
VI) Will increase bonuses as it will motivate the officers working in SAHP

#Bonus System
1. Store robbery and gun store robberies: 30k
2. Remaining scripted events: 20k each
3. Submarine: 20k
4. Unscripted events like hostage situations: 10k

#Punishment system:
Strike 1 - warning
Strike 2 - Demotion
Strike 3 - Honorary Discharge from the ORG

New ranking system:
1. Suspended
2. Trainee
3. Rookies
4. Junior Constable
5. Constable
6. Senior Constable
7. Junior Sergeant
8. Sergeant
9. Senior Sergeant
10. Staff Sergeant
11. Junior Inspector
12. Assistant Sub Inspector
13. Sub Inspector
14. Inspector
15. Senior Inspector
16. Warrant Officer
17. Chief Warrant Officer
18. Officer in Charge
19. Additional Superintendent Of Police
20. Deputy Superintendent Of Police
21. Assistant Superintendent Of Police
22. Superintendent General Of Police
----------High Command--------
23. Deputy Commissioner of Police
24. Assistant Commissioner of Police [ Deputy Head of the Dept ]
25. Commissioner of Police [ Head of the Dept ]
26. Additional Deputy Inspector General Of Police [ Curator of Dept ]
27. Attorney General Of Police
28. Deputy Inspector General Of Police [ Under deputy / 3rd Command]
29. Additional Inspector General Of Police [Deputy]
30. Inspector General Of Police [Myself]

----------Departments----------

Traffic Management Department (TMD)
- The responsibility of this department is to maintain towing and keep the streets clean.

Human Resource ( HR ) - The responsibility of this department is to give training to members.

Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) - This department will control drag in city.

Crime Investigation Department ( CID ) - CID will develop a strong detective skill with the other members of the organization. Also, with Fib's consent, we will meet once a week for a meeting of the minds to talk over evidence that can assist us in getting fresh leads and methods of doing so, which we will subsequently teach to the other CTTC members.

IA ( Internal Affairs ) - This Department will check the email activity of the officers.

SAHP On Top
Thanks for reading my application.

-Parisa Tzariar

Yam Zack

Leader
Leader
1. Your name IRL -> Zakaria
2. Your age -> 21
3. Time zone -> (UTC+1:00) West Central Africa
4. Average online per day -> 7-10 Hours
5. Your Discord -> o_010_o
6. Your Nickname -> Yam Zack
7. Your ID -> 61183

Additional information
1. Leader of San Andreas Highway Patrol

2-1:Becoming the leader of the SAHP is important to me because it feels like a second home. I feel a strong sense of belonging when I work with my team and collogue. The friendships and friendship with my fellow workers not only make the job enjoyable but also create long lasting connections. It's more than just a job, it's a community where I've gained valuable experiences and good valuable memories, and the close with my friends make the atmosphere positive for me. that's why I really wanna became SAHP leader and make a successful and memorable term.

2-2:I have been with SAHP for seven terms and gained a lot of experience in various leader's term. I have lead many departments many teams, including in well-known organizations like GOV, LSPD, NG, and FIB, which has really helped me grow professionally. My time in public service exposed me to different aspects, making me a strong leader. These experiences have not only taught me a lot but also made me feel responsible and helped me understand effective leadership.

2-3:I want to be leader of San Andreas Highway Patrol because I really care about the SAHP and I have good experiences to lead it in a new way, that make me a strong leader to lead SAHP with new ideas and good experience to new the people, if I get chance to be leader i will make sure my employe work together as a close as family, i will create various events, and make this term enjoyable for everyone.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization

3-1:As a Sheriff, I will be actively involved and present within the SAHP. I will lead it with my good and experienced Deputys, setting a high standard for others to follow. As a Friend Sheriff, I'll create interesting roleplay Training Program to showcase our quality Roleplay, inviting other orgs officers to join and enrich Training Program our collective experience.

3-2:My focus for recruitment will be on individuals who value unity, friendship and non-toxic during my term. I'll bring in members who understand basic city and general laws if they don't know we will teach them, and also, we gonna teach them importance of standing together. New recruits will go through a new training program to quickly adapt to our work and system and contribute in SAHP for a great term from the beginning.

3-3:In my term I'll make a culture of unity and respect, where every officer feels valued, regardless of their positions. breaking down Favoritisms and make a office with Trained and Loyal People . Every Officer no matter their rank, will play a crucial role on SAHP, and their contributions will be recognized in my term. This unity will not only enhance roleplay but also create a positive and inclusive working community for everyone.

Thanks for reading it (Yam Zack)

Andreas Tat

Player
Player
1. Your Name IRL: Martin
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT+2
4. Average online per day: 4-10 hours
5. Your Discord: martin183
6. Your Nickname: Andreas Tat
7. Your ID: 61534

Additional information
1. Leader of... SAHP

1. Having worked extensively in LSPD, NG and FIB I come with a wealth of experience. Moreover my time in a leadership role at SAHP has given me an insight into their day, to day workings.

2. My goal, for the SAHP is to establish a work setting that's not pleasant but also captivating. Through the implementation of programs such as incentives gatherings and contests my objective is to inject enthusiasm and a sense of teamwork into the office It is crucial to me that each staff member feels appreciated and driven as it nurtures a feeling of inclusion and satisfaction in their tasks.

3. Titles don't mean much to me; what really counts is building a community thats inclusive and respectful within the SAHP. My focus is, on establishing a space where each person feels valued and supported. By putting in effort and staying dedicated I aim to nurture a welcoming environment where everyone can excel and make contributions.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in the organization.

1. I plan to focus on fostering connections, with groups and making the most of events by working together.

2. I will be hosting a bonus/promotion ceremony every week at sunday.

3.As a leader, I will personally supervise my entire department and encourage all officers to follow the chain of command, as it is crucial for our operations. I will dedicate significant time to selecting the right officers for specific positions, which will enhance roleplay and benefit the organization overall.

ujjwalbortex

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: UJJWAL
2. Your age 18
3. Time zone GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day 8-9 hours
5. Your Discord ujjwal010101
6. Your Nickname Venmous Joker
7. Your ID 143378

Additional information

1. Leader of... SAHP

Ans.
->Reason1.
I possess strong leadership qualities, such as communication, decision-making, and organizational abilities, that i believe can benefit the SAHP faction and its members.

->Reason2. I have a genuine interest in law enforcement roleplay and want to contribute to creating immersive and realistic experiences within the SAHP faction.

->Reason3. I am passionate about engaging with the broader Grand RP community, promoting positive interactions, and representing the SAHP faction as a welcoming and inclusive group.

above all of these reason mentioned there is one more that sahp is very close to my heart i got my friends from shap only i know sahp with every corner as i work there as a HC

3.Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
Ans.
->By emonstrate exemplary roleplaying behavior and encourage others to follow suit. By setting a positive example within the SAHP faction, i can inspire fellow members to elevate their roleplay level and contribute to a vibrant in-game community.

• Solicit feedback from SAHP fellow members to identify areas for improvement in roleplaying skills. Constructive criticism can help to refine our approach and become a more effective.
  • i will give everyone with equal oppurtunities so that they can be promoted easily and be happy
  • I will have events inside organizations and giveaways prizes to my co-workers if they will meet their needs.

-: DEPARTMENTS UNDER MY TERM :-
    Work : (Hire people, make logs, take interviews, give training’s),
    Work: (checking internal issues and solved them also check logs).
    Work: (Would maintain proper law and order and make sure smoothing functioning on highways. Also checking highways and maintenance the highways law).
    Work: (Fastest response for any situation.Also bushing the canvas).
    5. Department Detective

-: RANKING SYSTEM :-
  • ----- HIGH COMMAND -----
  • 30) Sheriff
  • 29) Under Sheriff
  • 28) Assistant Sheriff
  • 27) Chief of staff
  • 26) Head Of Department
  • 25) Deputy Head Of Department
  • 24)Supervisor Of Department
  • 23) Major
  • 22) Commander
  • 21) U.S Marshal
  • ----- OFFICERS -----
  • 20) Colonel
  • 19) Captain
  • 18) Human resources
  • 17) Internal Affairs
  • 16) Detective
  • 15) S.W.A.T
  • 14) Senior Lieutenant
  • 13) Lieutenant
  • 12) Senior Inspector
  • 11) Inspector
  • 10) Master Corporal
  • 9) Senior Corporal
  • 8) Corporal
  • 7) Master Trooper
  • 6) Senior Trooper
  • 5) Trooper
  • 4) Rookie
  • 3) Cadet
  • 2) Trainee
  • 1) Suspended
-: STRIKE SYSTEM :-
1) Verbal 1
2) Verbal 2
3) Strike 1 (warning)
4) Strike 2 (demote 2 ranks)
5) Strike 3 (dismiss from organization)

-: ABOUT ME :-
Ex - DOC DIRECTOR
Ex - LSPD ACP
Ex - SAHP US MARSHAL
Ex - USSS DIRECTOR
Ex - MAJOR GENERAL OF ARMY

Thank you for reading my application,
Best Regards,
Venmous Joker.

Last edited:

Krishna nepadevils

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: UJJWAL
2. Your age 18
3. Time zone GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day 8-9 hours
5. Your Discord ujjwal010101
6. Your Nickname Venmous Joker
7. Your ID 143378

Additional information

1. Leader of... SAHP

Ans. Reason1.
I possess strong leadership qualities, such as communication, decision-making, and organizational abilities, that i believe can benefit the SAHP faction and its members.

Reason2. I have a genuine interest in law enforcement roleplay and want to contribute to creating immersive and realistic experiences within the SAHP faction.

Reason3. I am passionate about engaging with the broader Grand RP community, promoting positive interactions, and representing the SAHP faction as a welcoming and inclusive group.

above all of these reason mentioned there is one more that sahp is very close to my heart i got my friends from shap only i know sahp with every corner as i work there as a HC.

3.Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
ans. By emonstrate exemplary roleplaying behavior and encourage others to follow suit. By setting a positive example within the SAHP faction, i can inspire fellow members to elevate their roleplay level and contribute to a vibrant in-game community.

• Solicit feedback from SAHP fellow members to identify areas for improvement in roleplaying skills. Constructive criticism can help to refine our approach and become a more effective.
  • i will give everyone with equal oppurtunities so that they can be promoted easily and be happy
  • I will have events inside organizations and giveaways prizes to my co-workers if they will meet their needs.
  • Departments under my term:

Work : Hire people, make logs, take interviews, give training’s ,
    Work: checking internal issues and solved them also check logs.
    Work: Would maintain proper law and order and make sure smoothing functioning on highways. Also checking highways and maintenance the highways law .
    Work: Fastest response for any situation. Also bushing the canvas.

5. Department Detective

STRICT STRIKE SYSTEM

VERBAL 1
    VERBAL 2
    STRIKE 1 [WARNING]
    STRIKE 2 [ DEMOTE UPTO 2 RANK]
    STRIKE 3 [FIRE FROM ORG]

Thank you for taking the time to read my application
Ujjwal
He is a very good leader he is a deserving sheriff

Aman jat

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL :- AMAN

2. Your age IRL :- 18 YEAR OLD

3. Time zone :- GMT+5:30

4. Average online per day :- 4-5 HRS

5. Your Discord :- amanbhakhar (tag)

6. Your Nickname :- Aman jat [in game]

7. Your ID - 149379 [in game]

Additional information

1. Leader of... SAHO

2.1>Having worked extensively in SAHP , NG and EMS I come with a wealth of experience. i give my best of sahp .

2.2> my behavior is very good to handle all the sahp team . I have lot of experience in shap Department. And know the server rules very well .

2.3> My Vision and ideas include of new type of training programs with situations and other technologies to ensure higher standard of activity done throughout the highways. I am eager to bring my experience from Crime side as i know how they work so i can better function my org against them.

3.1> SITUATIONS BASED TRAINING

3.2> IMPORTANT IN SWAT DEPARTMENT [ DIVIDE INTO 2 DEPARTMENT FOR DIFFERENT SITUATIONS

a> alpha team
b> beta team

3.3> STRICT STRIKE SYSTEM

VERBAL 1
VERBAL 2
STRIKE 1 [WARNING]
STRIKE 3 [FIRE FROM ORG]

MY EXPERIENCE

EX BLOODS UNDER DEPUTY
EX EMS DOCTOR
EX NG CAPTION
EX SAHP DEPUTY HEAD OF DEPARTMENT
EX CHIEF OF STAFF IN SHAP

----- HIGH COMMAND -----
30) Sheriff
29) Under Sheriff
28) Assistant Sheriff
27) Chief of staff
26) Head Of Department
25) Deputy Head Of Department
24)Supervisor Of Department
23) Major
22) Commander
21) U.S Marshal
----- OFFICERS -----
20) Colonel
19) Captain
18) Human resources
17) Internal Affairs
16) Detective
15) S.W.A.T
14) Senior Lieutenant
13) Lieutenant
12) Senior Inspector
11) Inspector
10) Master Corporal
9) Senior Corporal
8) Corporal
7) Master Trooper
6) Senior Trooper
5) Trooper
4) Rookie
3) Cadet
2) Trainee
1) Suspended

-: DEPARTMENT :-
1) Human Resources (GIVE TRAINING TO NEW MEMBERS)
2) Internal Affaires (HANDLE CORRUPTION)
3) Highway Patrol (GO FOR HIGHWAYPATEROLLING)
4) Detective (They will go undercover and collect evidence)
5) S.W.A.T (GO FOR THE GLOBAL AND CANABINS RAID)

EnvyOP

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL :- AMAN

2. Your age IRL :- 18 YEAR OLD

3. Time zone :- GMT+5:30

4. Average online per day :- 4-5 HRS

5. Your Discord :- amanbhakhar (tag)

6. Your Nickname :- Aman jat [in game]

7. Your ID - 149379 [in game]

Additional information

1. Leader of... SAHO

2.1>Having worked extensively in SAHP , NG and EMS I come with a wealth of experience. i give my best of sahp .

2.2> my behavior is very good to handle all the sahp team . I have lot of experience in shap Department. And know the server rules very well .

2.3> My Vision and ideas include of new type of training programs with situations and other technologies to ensure higher standard of activity done throughout the highways. I am eager to bring my experience from Crime side as i know how they work so i can better function my org against them.

3.1> SITUATIONS BASED TRAINING

3.2> IMPORTANT IN SWAT DEPARTMENT [ DIVIDE INTO 2 DEPARTMENT FOR DIFFERENT SITUATIONS

a> alpha team
b> beta team

3.3> STRICT STRIKE SYSTEM

VERBAL 1
VERBAL 2
STRIKE 1 [WARNING]
STRIKE 3 [FIRE FROM ORG]

MY EXPERIENCE

EX BLOODS UNDER DEPUTY
EX EMS DOCTOR
EX NG CAPTION
EX SAHP DEPUTY HEAD OF DEPARTMENT
EX CHIEF OF STAFF IN SHAP

----- HIGH COMMAND -----
30) Sheriff
29) Under Sheriff
28) Assistant Sheriff
27) Chief of staff
26) Head Of Department
25) Deputy Head Of Department
24)Supervisor Of Department
23) Major
22) Commander
21) U.S Marshal
----- OFFICERS -----
20) Colonel
19) Captain
18) Human resources
17) Internal Affairs
16) Detective
15) S.W.A.T
14) Senior Lieutenant
13) Lieutenant
12) Senior Inspector
11) Inspector
10) Master Corporal
9) Senior Corporal
8) Corporal
7) Master Trooper
6) Senior Trooper
5) Trooper
4) Rookie
3) Cadet
2) Trainee
1) Suspended

-: DEPARTMENT :-
1) Human Resources (GIVE TRAINING TO NEW MEMBERS)
2) Internal Affaires (HANDLE CORRUPTION)
3) Highway Patrol (GO FOR HIGHWAYPATEROLLING)
4) Detective (They will go undercover and collect evidence)
5) S.W.A.T (GO FOR THE GLOBAL AND CANABINS RAID)
Copy of swat department tactics which are mine!

rameshbishnoi

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your IRL age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1 rameshvishnoi fedorow
2. Your age-> 5
3. Time zone-> GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day-> 5hrs
5. Your Discord-> rameshvishnoi fedorow
6. Your Nickname-> rameshvishnoi fedorow
7. Your ID-> 156102

Ironic Uchiha

11 X Deputy, 6 X State, 5 X Gang
Player
Information:
1. Your Name Irl: Abhishek Raj
2. Your Age: 18
3. Time Zone: GMT + 5:30
4. Avg Online per day: 7-8 hours
5. Your discord: hitman.inc
6. Your Nickname: Ironic Uchiha
7. Your ID: 102914
Additional Information:

1.Leader of San Andreas Highway Patrol

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organisation? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1. I have always dreamt of being the leader of SAHP and I am very passionate about it. I have served 4 terms in SAHP as a undersheriff. I have given hours to nourish this organisation and grow it. It would be a wonderful honour to lead an organisation filled with understanding troopers. I am positive about handling SAHP greatly as I am fully ready to dedicate both time and countless effort to take this organisation to the top! Together with the help of my team, I bet SAHP would be the most active than it has ever been under my term! It would have people who would always be ready to combat any challenges whether it’s a global, local or just a normal emergency call!

2. Due to my Leo Org experience being very high, I have leaded a battalion of troopers several times. In some recent times all Leo orgs have been lacking units. I will make sure bonuses are paid on time, everyone gets their deserving ranks according to their work, No unprofessionalism is tolerated, no Hc bullies a new trooper, all troopers get training’s ASAP. We always have the must units on every event. Being 4 X undersheriff I know how to deal with any kind of internal org conflict. I would make sure we always have the highest number on events, officers are always out on patrolling, the org is active throughout the term!

3. I have been the deputy of SAHP 4 X, Deputy Chief of Police 1 X, Lt General 1 X and noticed the leaders very closely and how they run the organisations. I have noticed both their pros and cons and what mistakes I have to avoid in order to keep my boys active. No org hopping would be done by my units as I would make the organisation so elite than it would be the goal of every citizen to join SAHP. I would handle situations always calmly and not rush for conclusions. Make sure all people within the organisation stay like brothers and no one is no one’s enemies.
Strict punishment system would be there and anyone who goes up against the rules will get severely punished. It can be anything from strikes, verbal warning, or even demotions or when done something extremely severe the trooper might also have to get their training again.

3. Your advice for improving the roleplay level in organisation.

1. Realistic transmissions through radio: in many orgs I have noticed the leaders or hcs get too frank with the units and there is nothing wrong with it, but when you are on duty a certain level of professionalism is to be maintained. I would make sure in my term only useful information gets transmitted through the radio and no one misuses it. No one will just joke Around while speaking in the radio and everyone will use proper valid radio codes and function smoothly. No mixing would be done on the org radio!

2. Promoting Realistic RP: The RP would be free rather than feeling robotic or programmed. The use of RP commands would be promoted since a lot of guys don’t know know what it is and what is its uses. Such as if someone is recklessly driving then we would not just go and arrest them, we would ask sone questions , make them walk in a straight line, give brethelizer using rp commands , so on and so fourth. Regular training sessions on different kinds of terrains such as forests, hills, mountains, plains would be conducted for the Task Force team.

3. Having Realistic Divisions in SAHP: We would have realistic functioning departments in SAHP who would always be ready for any challenges. The Task Force would be promoted and they would even learn how to jump with a parachute in plains, hills mountains and some other war tactics. The bonus would be rewarding in these departments as well and only deserving people would be their HOD’s and COS’s.

1. HRT: Human Resource and IA combined.
Work: Do open recruitment, hire people, make logs, archive logs, take interviews, give training’s and solve internal org issues and issue punishments.
2. STF: Special Task Force
Work: Would have the most fit and experienced people from the whole organisation. There would be a proper 3 phase training in order to join TF, which would be given by TF supervisors or above, which would include : how to take evidence, practice fake negotiations under all circumstances, ways to counter an hostage situation, jumping with a parachute to battlefield etc.

Work: Would maintain proper law and order and make sure smoothing functioning on highways.

4. FPT: Forest Protection Team
Work: Would do regular patrolling in the forests as people regularly have the habit of abandoning vehicles there. Would also assist HWP, and do forest inspection from time to time.

5. U.S Marshals: This would be undercover or the intel collecting team of SAHP, who would have experienced people with superb knowledge. These guys can assist and can also be assisted greatly by task force.

Rank System under my term:
30. Sheriff
29. Under Sheriff
28. Assistant Sheriff
27. Chief of Staff
26. Marshal Handler
25. HOD of Department
24. DHOD of Department
23. Supervisor
22. Chief Commander
21. Area Commander
20. Base Commander
19. Watch Commander
18. District Attorney
17. Major
16. Captain
15. Master Sergeant
14. Senior Lieutenant
13. Sergeant Major
12. K9 Unit
11. Master Corporal
10. Senior Corporal
9. Traffic Control
8. Corporal
7. Master Trooper
6. Senior Trooper
5. Trooper
4. Private
3. Trainee
2. Recruit
1. Suspended

Exp: 11 X deputy ( 6 X state, 4 X gang)

Black Escobar

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your IRL age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Your Name IRL- Mohammed Adi
Your IRL age-16
time zone-Mumbai,India
Average Online Per Day-6 To 8 Hours
Your Discord-devilin2u
Your Nickname-Escobar
Your Id-156968
Leader Of-I Am Currently HC Of Vagos And Previously In The Families I Think That Iam A Good Leader Of SAHP Because Iam Strict Asswell As Humble
Why Do You Want To Be A Leader Of This Spesific Organaization-
1] I Want To Be Because Iam A Good Leader Than Any One In The Gangs Now I Want To Be An Part Of SAHP
2] I Will Be Strict To Those Who Will Not Not Listen To My Orders And Promote Them Who Deserve To
3]I Will Make Sure That All The Work Will Be Done On Time As I Have Been Also Been An HC Of Gangs
Your Advices For Improving Roleplay Level In Organaization- My Advices Would Be Train Some Officers And Would Give Valuble Work To Them There Would Be No Mistakes Made By Me As I Know All The Rules And Regulations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom