Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Lifeinvader

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam Pluxury

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

Rio Oliveira

Player
Player
General Information
Time Zone: GMT +2:00
Average online per day: 10-11 hours
Discord Name/Tag: Devil.#6666
Nickname: Rio Oliveira

Additional Information

Leader of: I want to become a leader of the Lifeinvader

Why do you want be a leader of this specific organization:
A) I want to be the leader of the Lifeinvader because I have experience in writing, I know how to conduct myself as a leader whether it is to take care of the players in the organization, to be active as a leader and to operate the organization in order to function in the best way.

B) I’m very fluent in English so I can write everything in perfectly. I have an experience as Lifeinvader agent so I know the systems and how it works.

C) I never was a leader of any org, I was only as high rank so I want to get this chance and show people what I have.

Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization:
A) I will teach my employees everything related to the organization, I will do demo ads for them and I will make sure that the work will be done for the best.

B) I will make sure that my employees know the rules in perfectly and I will make sure that every employee has the requirements to be an employee in the Lifeinvader.

C) My employees will be chosen according to the best and not everyone will be able to enter the Lifeinvader.

D) I will make events for training and make them ready for being an employee in the Lifeinvader org.

E) I will bring the RP into the organization and they will get trained in RP situations as well.

F) Players ads will be published after 3 mins from the moment they sent the ads (maximum)

G) I will train them about discipline and about working together and for each other so we all will do fun in the work.

Last edited:

Kenny Black

Participant
Leader of unofficial org
Information

1. Zach
2. 16
3. EST
4. 5-8 hours
5. Grockle Gaming#8717
6. Kenny Black
7. 557

Additional information

1. Leader of: Life Invader

a) I am very fluent in English. I can speak and write extremely well in the English language. I consider myself a good leader and I am able to monitor and judge the quality of work being completed at Life Invader.
b) I want to be leader of Life Invader because I want to replicate the environment seen on English server 1. I have experience in the organization on English server 1. I want to replicate the environment and work ethic of Life Invader. I want everyone who joins the organization to feel welcomed and embraced. I want them to have a fun, enjoyable experience.
c) I want to have Life Invader doing events the citizens love and enjoy. I also want the ads flowing and with near perfection. I want everyone's ads being done and sent out for optimal time usage.
d) I want to ensure that all rules are followed. I want operation running smoothly with minimal to no problems. I want to show new employees how to do different types of ads and make sure we have the most qualified employees.

3. My advices for improving RolePlay in Life Invader is by hosting as many events as possible to involve more people in different RolePlay situations. I can also improve RolePlay by ensuring now rules referring to Life Invader are broken during my term by any employees. I will be sure they are trained well to make sure this does not happen.

Last edited:

Itsxellos

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
Information -
1. Gurvansh Kapoor
2. 17
3. India (GMT+5:30)
4. 6-7 hours
5. Xellos#0202
6. Jake Rain
7. Server is not online yet

Additional Information -
1. Leader of Life Invader.

2. I want to become a leader of this organisation because :

• Advertisements are a major factor of this city and helps maintaining the city's economy. 99 percent of the people in the city sell their goods by placing Advertisements and I want to ensure that thing doesn't change.

• I want to take Life Invader to the next level. I have been an FIB agent and an EMS employee with high positions in English 1 city and I know all about legal organization protocols and codes. My strengths are that I am a very determined person and dedicated towards my goals. I have patience and I take every decision after thinking it through. I led many store robbery negotiations when I was in the FIB. I believe I have enough experience to lead the Life Invader.

• The one thing I like the most in RolePlay is Quality RP. I want to maintain Quality RP in this department and be as professional as possible, also I have seen that in this city many people tend to go in legal organizations like FIB and EMS or in any of the gangs. There are a very small amount of people who are interested in joining Life Invader. I want to change that and I will tell how down below.

3. Many people complaint about their advertisements not going up quickly and instead taking 10-15 minutes. If I become a leader I want to change that by hiring more people in the Life Invader department. I will set a goal for them everyday to edit a number of advertisements and if they do that they will receive bonuses from me. This will enable more people to work and be dedicated to the job. By this, advertisements will go up instantly and more people will be willing to join Life Invader. I think with this I will be ending my application and I hope I get selected.

Last edited:

Slush Glockz

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:
Alex Sleseris
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT
4. Average online per day: 6-10hours
5. Your Discord: Slush#0954
6. Your Nickname: Slush Glockz
7. Your ID: 127

Additional information

1. Leader of Life Invader

1. I have a lot of experience in the server. I've been playing for around 7 months now and that is being very active. Through out my time in the city I have been apart of multiple orgs and have experienced best of the best leaders in action. I have been in multiple organisations but the ones that I have been the longest in are FIB, Bloods and Marabunta. I've been a high rank in all these organisations and will show my experience and skills in one of the most important organisations in the city. I also have a lot of leadership skills outside the city, I coach a younger age football team and have important skills such as communication and leadership which will make the org organised and bring a lot of success.

2. I'm currently in my second year of college studying Graphic Design and have a lot of skill in editing photos and videos. I have skills in using most of the Adobe software's, main ones being Photoshop, Premier Pro and After Effects. This allows me to edit professional videos of events happening in the city which I'm really looking forward to. My goal is to make Life Invader a friendly group of motivated and skilled citizens who will be working hard and most importantly having fun while doing so.

3. My main goal would be to bring this organisation to a more wider scale. Despite the busy ads which is one of the most important jobs in the city I also want to bring all the organisations together. I want Life Invader to be a community that brings all citizens from around the city a place to enjoy themselves and have interesting events and competitions. I had my time in gangs and legal orgs and I really just want to have a lot of RP and bring fun to the city as much as I possibly could.

In my opinion Life Invader has the most RP potential in the whole city. I would hire people to attend big events as much as possible and record footage of the action and take interviews of the people involved. I have an aim that we can implement into the city of having an actual news channel which can include daily-weekly videos of big events that happened through the city so that citizens can watch these daily news updates on the server email. I'd like to take use of the Life Invader facility for Leaders of other organisations to attend interviews in which they would have an opportunity to talk about their organisation and the things they do which would explain all orgs to new players and those wanting to join as it would also help recruitment. We are all in this city to have fun so my team and I would implement global events and even small competitions daily for people to come out and have fun while also having a chance of getting rewards.

I hope I get selected as I have a lot of exciting ideas to be implemented as well as having the right amount of staff to do the simple but important job of editing ads. Good luck to all those that applied! -Slush

Last edited:

hema

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL hema
2. Your age 23
3. Time zone GMT+2
4. Average online per day 10
5. Your Discord xxXXhemaXXxx#0102
6. Your Nickname hema pounch
7. Your ID 782

In my opinion Life Invader has the most RP potential in the whole city. I would hire people to attend big events as much as possible and record footage of the action and take interviews of the people involved. I have an aim that we can implement into the city of having an actual news channel which can include daily-weekly videos of big events that happened through the city so that citizens can watch these daily news updates on the server email. I'd like to take use of the Life Invader facility for Leaders of other organisations to attend interviews in which they would have an opportunity to talk about their organisation and the things they do which would explain all orgs to new players and those wanting to join as it would also help recruitment. We are all in this city to have fun so my team and I would implement global events and even small competitions daily for people to come out and have fun while also having a chance of getting rewards.

I hope I get selected as I have a lot of exciting ideas to be implemented as well as having the right amount of staff to do the simple but important job of editing ads. Good luck to all those that applied! -Slush

Jamie Springfield

Player
Player
Avi
GMT + 5:30
Avg 10 hours online per day
Rathi #4248
Jimmy Springfield

leader of Life Invader
I want to be the leader of LI because:
1. I am related to the content writing and designing field IRL and know how things work . I have a lot of experience on RP and was High Command at various orgs and gangs. Now I want to become the leader and give my best to show people my capabilities.

2. I have a better understanding of writing and will help the employees how to correctly write ads . Not only the employees but me myself will also work, post ads, design ads for the clients, and use my IRL knowledge of the same to ensure proper working of the ads and quality status of LI .

3. My aim will be to never let LI not accept ads. LI will work at full potential , hiring of the best employees who will not be just invited but interviewed by me and I myself will teach them the fundamentals of LI. I will make sure LI posts ads 24/7 and also the employees don't feel overburdened.

My advice for improving roleplay level in the organization would be to host multiple events across the city and not just talent shows. We will cover every event with professional equipment and publish daily news making it more realistic like a news blog website. I have multiple event ideas like Car rallies, Marathons, and other events which will be telecasted live in the city and more highlights to people who missed the event but want to see on Discord like a daily news feed.

That would be all I have to say and I hope to get selected and give my best to the Organization and the City .
Thanks and regards,
Avi
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...

Rex llivi

Player
Player
1. Your rakan
2. Your 19
3. Time zone asia
4. Average online per day 18
5. Your ' MeloisMine <3#0666
6. Your Rex Livii
7. Your ID 1128
Additional information
1. Leader Life Invader

1 : I want to have Life Invader doing events the citizens love and enjoy. I also want the ads flowing and with near perfection. I want everyone's ads being done and sent out for optimal time usage

2:I also want to take care of the members and be keen on them and their work in Lifeinvader and I want to help people in their work when they want to buy something or sell something and also I want to deliver advertisements to everyone

3 : And I want to train employees to the organization on RP, how to deal with incorrect and correct advertisements, how advertisements are published, and how advertiser mistakes are corrected

4 : I used to work in this job, and I know very well the basics of the organization. I really like this job.

1 : Give him RolePlay tips and do training for them specifically for this and ask about RolePlay and be very keen to learn the members

2 :I also run employee week competitions for the ideal employee, and this raises the morale of the employees to get the award, and we also conduct interviews with employees to confirm the health of the employees and RolePlay

I hope it will happen before me, thank you

Rebel Smith

Player
Player
The Following Players are selected for the LifeInvader Interview at 16:00 Sever Time on Tuesday(09/11/2021):

Rio Oliveira - Devil.#6666
Kenny Black - Grockle Gaming#8717 - ID 557
Slush Glockz - Slush#0954 - ID 127
Jimmy Springfield - Rathi #4248 - ID 1054

Applications for LifeInvader are now CLOSED.

JohnDopamine

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL:
Andrew Martinez
2. Your age: 22
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day: 8-9 hours
5. Your Discord: Jizzy #0652
6. Your Nickname: John Doe
7. Your ID: 904

Additional information

1. Leader of: Lifeinvader Media company

- As a person who's worked with Lifeinvader before, I have the experience of a Deputy Head of the department for advertisements. I've also been a part of the journalism team, helping members report incidents and other global events taking place across Los Santos. I've also assisted the previous leader with various activities in and around Lifeinvader. Thanks to my balanced work and play schedule(OOC work), I would be able to run the organization without much hassle.

- Lifeinvader is more than just an advertisement company. It is a place, where people work not just to earn bread, but to find the best workplace environment, without much stress and more fun. Organizing events, making posters and reporting various activities happening around the city is what a media company must do and I will make sure to do my best that all of the occurs flawlessly. In the past, Lifeinvader has been criticized by many for doing advertisements wrong and not following the internal policy. I will make sure, that each and every person joining the advertisement team will have undergone rapid training on not just how to edit advertisements, but also specific rules to be followed while editing one. On the other hand, the journalism and creativity team will be reporting almost every incident happening across the city by broadcasting recorded footage, and interviews conducted on some high profile personalities. The media company is like a home to me. I've always loved working with members of the organization and tried my best to make sure by the end of the day, these employees go home with a smiling face :) .

- I am a very patient person, the kind of person who doesn't just outright bust out on every situations. As a leader, it is always important to keep your calm and composure together, and work as a team. I will do my best, to make sure no stone is left unturned and make Lifeinvader the best media company in the city. I will establish public relations with other organizations to help and support our company, and will keep any feud(OOC or IC) away from the company. I will try my best to be available for the most of the time, to help out not just my fellow employees, but also anyone seeking help or a request from Lifeinvader. I shall choose my deputies and other high ranking officials wisely to make sure that there are no discrepancies in employee and workplace treatment.

Lifeinvader
is a company associated with the media, hence making it a News company as well. Broadcasting news and reporting them to the editorials to print newspapers for the general public to read, in-case they missed the broadcast would not only help spread information, but also help nourish RP as we experience it today. The company owns a lot of assets including vehicles that would be suitable not just for reporting incidents, but also get a better perspective of every situation. While Lifeinvader employees may not be able to reach certain areas due to the restrictions placed by the state organizations, they can use the drones to get a better scope up of the location. The media company is an important commodity for election campaigns. Instead of just placing posters and announcing party agendas, Lifeinvader can help all the parties host events to get a better reach out to the citizens of Los Santos. This city is an avid place for people to shine, and it would be a shame if they couldn't get the opportunity to share their stories to spread light on various obstacles they've crossed to get here. And Lifenvader, can conduct interviews with them for the citizens to gain some knowledge on what's right and what's wrong. Conducting talk shows like Stand Up comedies, Friday Night Live(FNL) and talent shows would help escalate the amount of RP one can experience in an organization.

I hope I get this leadership and I'm ready to do my best at each and every situation possible. I would be happy to implement not just my ideas, but the ones that the citizens of Los Santos recommend to make a Lifeinvader a better media company everyday.

I wish all the other applicants good luck!

-Thank you,

Aliasgar Bharthu

Player
Player
. Your name IRL: Aliasgar Bharthu
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: IST ( +5:30)
4. Average online per day: 5-6 hours
5. Your Discord: Aliasgar Bharthu#0102
6. Your Nickname: Ali Bharthu
7. Your ID: 3128

Additional information
1. Leader of LifeInvader
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

(A) I have worked in LifeInvader in server 1 for some time so I know all the basic things that LideInvader does and things that a LifeInvader leader should do . Also I have been in the city for a long time now so know all the rules of city as well. LideInvader is something that I am closely attached to as the leader of server 1 ( Jean Umhera) is my friend so I can take his help also and he can guide me for any issues I have during my leadership.

(B) I have been Division Chief of EMS in server 2 for a while also so I know that what a leader should do in certain situations, how to interview and interact with people smartly , how to handle people and keep my calm in all times . I am a very calm person as a leader should be be and I hear each and every employee and take their opinions seriously.

(C) LifeInvader needs someone who mainly focuses on organizing some extra other events rather than just a smooth flow of non stop ads. I will make sure that we have smooth and non stop ad editing work with as minimal mistakes as possible.

I have noticed that LifeInvader has good vehicle and drones availability. So instead of writing just posters and newsletters, I will also try to do live coverage of events that happen in city by sending our employees to the live location and covering it by their cameras and they can also use drones if they feel the situation is a bit dangerous to proceed in vehicle. I will ensure safety of my employees first before sending them to cover any live events like store robberies or anything. I will also work on organizing as many events in the city as possible so the people and citizens of Los Santos dont feel bored and make the people enjoy the events and have a good time . I will also make sure that atleast one person is available in the city to edit the ads at any time of city so that the customers of LifeInvader has no complaints regarding delaying of their ads . I will make sure that each and every person who joins LifeInvader goes through rigorous training and exams so that they make as less mistakes as possible. I will also award bonuses to people who edit the ads during off time so that they feel motivated to work and enjoy thier stay here. I will also listen to the citizens advices carefully and try to implement them if possible

At last hoping that the best leader gets selected
Thank You

Mark Loops

EX Curator of Media
Player
1. John
2. 19
3. Time zone CST
4. 4-8 hours
5. FiveMark#6666
6. Mark Loops
7. 1618

Am82RK0.png

1) I'm a very active player on the server. I have been here for 5 months now and know all the rules in the city. I have also been in high command in many other orgs in the last 5 months of me being the GRP. I know how to have a full team of staff working with zero issues. I listen to the person I work with. if I see an issue I always find a way to fix it. during my time in the city, I have always shown leader skills.

2) I'm a very good video editor. I would teach the Life Invader team how to edit videos to make them look like a real news team and have full professionalism in the videos. I also already have a team willing to jump into the org with me to get it right off its feet if I become the CEO.

3) I would only want the best of the best working for Life Invader, I'm a very good FTO, and I can train people to also be FTO for the org, so Life Invader will always have FTO ready to train for when we are hiring staff. I'm able to make People work, so when it comes to inactivity there will be none in the Life Invader as I'll have people motivated to work.

ZdgXwhL.png

1) I Mr loops, believe that If I became the CEO of Live Invader. My team and I would be able to run 99.99% better than the last CEO, I would make sure my ad team would be able to get all the ads done correctly to their fullest. and no ad will be put out incorrectly as that can lead to unprofessionalism, and with Life invader being a private org we won't be having that.

2) if I became the CEO of Life Invader I would have a professional team do weekly interviews with the leader of other orgs with serious questions. I would also have a news team that goes to events, they will be more professional than the last news team and they would never make other orgs feel Uncomfortable while the camera is recording.

3) I Would have Life Invader working with Leo orgs, so when it comes to low staff issues. I would have Life Invader help them by having ads in the Daily New videos. They will be two mins ads that show how LEO orgs work, reasons to join, and many other things within the two min ads. I have a few marketing ideas that can help bring the Life Invader a lot of money.

Last edited:

Chris Jackson

Player
Player
The Following Players are selected for the LifeInvader Interview at 18:00 Sever Time on Friday(03/12/2021):

Ali Bhartu (Aliasgar Bharthu#0102) - 3128
Mark Loops (FiveMark#6666) - 1618

Applications for LifeInvader are now CLOSED.​

Last edited:

Tilter Reddington

Most loyal player
Leader of unofficial org
Information
1. Your name IRL: Ataberk
2. Your age: 25
3. Time zone: GMT+3
4. Average online per day: 6-7 hours
5. Your Discord: Tilter#3630
6. Your Nickname: Tilter Reddington
7. Your ID: 106

1) Leader of LifeInvader.

2) Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

a) After 3 months of active living in the city, I had the chance to meet many people. I observed many organizations and decided that LifeInvader was the best fit for me. Because of this situation, I worked at LifeInvader for a long time (including the 1st server). During my time in LI, I had the chance to observe the leaders I worked with. I'd say I'm good at observing people and understanding what they're doing. I believe that I directly observe the rights and wrongs made by these leaders and that I will take myself to the next level in leadership in line with these.

b) Ads are one of the lifeblood of this city. One of the most important details that makes this city feel alive is the ads posted by LifeInvader employees. I believe I am good at teaching people things. The fact that I am studying psychology in real life allows me to approach people with empathy and teach them certain things better. Therefore, I aim to better teach my employees about advertising, which is one of the lifeblood of this city, and to raise the quality of advertisements to the next level.

c) I like to communicate with people and listen to them. LifeInvader allows me to have one-on-one contact with the citizens of this city. With the activities we will do, I aim to see people more closely and share their excitement.

3) Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

Advertisers are as important as journalists. Searching for news all over the city, after making sure that I am getting the advertising flow this city deserves; One of my most important goals is not only to take and edit the news (armed attacks, etc.) but also to take the role-playing experiences of the people there at that moment to the next level. It is among my responsibilities to take the role-playing experiences of the people who spend time in this city to the next level. I would also like to periodically interview other organizational leaders and the mayor, elevating them, their staff, and indirectly the citizens of this city, to a top role-playing experience. I also want to make all these experiences live for LifeInvader employees. For this, I aim to create patrol teams that will search for news. These teams will periodically visit the city in search of news. Even if we cannot record all the news, they will take the role-playing experiences of the people involved in every event and their own role-playing experiences to a higher level. At the same time, with the electric vehicles that I will add to our vehicle fleet, they will be able to both search for news and edit advertisements while autopilot is on. As a summary of all that I have written, I promise first of all to the citizens of this city, then to the employees, and finally to myself, that I will increase the role-playing experience as much as I can.

Thank you for reading my application.

KrazzySingh

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Harwinder
2. Your age: 22
3. Time zone: GMT+8
4. Average online per day: 4-8hours
5. Your Discord: KrazzySingh#3773
6. Your Nickname: Krazzy Singh
7. Your ID: 444

Applying for Leader of LifeInvader

2) Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1) LifeInvader has interested me for a long time. Its an organisation that has the freedom to do work on the go, while also being an organisation that can end up doing hours of work without any end in sight. Ive worked in LifeInvader before for a period of time and ive seen the potential life invader has and how much it can grow.
2) Ive been in all Organisations through EN01 and EN02 and have been deputy leader in multiple organisations and now the Governor for 1 term. I believe that i have great leadership skills and im more than ready to take the role of Leader in LI.
3) I also want to expand on the influence LI has in the city. I feel like at the moment people just believe LI to be that Org that runs ads. However, with the appropriate funding, im certain that LI will be able to bring alot of content to the city that has never been seen before.

LifeInvader honestly has the most potential for RP within the city. All you need is a camera and a voice and boom, youre just dishing out content for the citizens of the city. LifeInvader employees can go for ride alongs with LEOs to robberies etc and give a broadcast of whats happening to the rest of the city to an extent. As long as they dont interrupt the job of the LEOs and get charged with obstruction of justice, LI can do so much more than what its doing at the moment.

LI can also speak to leaders of all organisations and ask about what theyre doing to combat the opposing threat etc etc and maybe even speak to gang leaders and turf teams to ask about how turfs are going and give updates to the rest of the city after turf days. This will create rivalry and an even bigger sense of competition between the organisations which can liven up the city.

Rebel Smith

Player
Player
The Following Players are selected for the LifeInvader Interview at 18:00 Sever Time on Thursday(09/12/2021):

Tilter Reddington (Tilter#3630) - 106

Applications for LifeInvader are now CLOSED.

Da hustla

Jay da goat !
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information
1. Your name IRL: Javon
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: EST
4. Average online per day: 8 hours
5. Your Discord: wocpint#6969
6. Your Nickname: Jay hus
7. Your ID: 2295
Additional information
1. Leader of...LifeInvader

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
- I have previous leadership experience and I know the responsibilities of being a leader.

- I feel as even though LifeInvader does have some leader requirements and it takes the right person to make it stand out as an Org, it does not have as many requirements and I have what it takes to make LifeInvader stick out as an org/group.

- I am very active in the city and I have the time and ideas to make LifeInvader shine.

1. I want to talk with the government about making it possible for LifeInvader employees able to go to store robberies and situations Police handle (while the situation is handled and safe) and fully roleplay out as news reporters and make a couple seconds/minutes long video giving details about what’s currently happening at the situation this will add a more realistic roleplay opportunity as these videos can then be posted on YouTube and in a discord channel where we will post daily news around the city.
  2. I also would like to have a group of interviewers who will interview Leaders and members of other orgs asking about their experience within the org.
  3. Similar to the talent show I would like to implement a car show that will happen every now and then and the cars will be voted on by all the people who attend and then winners will be picked and rewarded with cash.

Jackson Eclipse

Ex FIB Director/EX EMS Chief
Player
Information
1. Your name Seth
2. Your age 16
3. Time zone EST
4. Average online per day 4 to 6 hours
5. Your Discord West#0013
6. Your Nickname Jackson Eclipse
7. Your ID 1748

Additional information
1. Leader of Life Invader

I want to be the leader of this specific organization because I believe that I am experienced in this field and making sure that the ads are going. I was currently in this organization during the end of tilter's term and have learned a lot about this organization.

Secondly, I want to be the leader of this specific organization because I want people to be able to get their stories out there. I want people to know that their voices are heard and there to be more articles out a week.

Thirdly, I believe I can make sure that my employees are up to the standards where ads are always being posted and that we are not behind on ads a lot.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

How I plan to improve RP in this organization, is to go to store robberies more when we do know about it. To get more articles out about what is happening in the city and big moves people in the city are making. I would have my journalism team be able to interview people so that we can talk to people to find out what is going on with the organizations. Also, when people come to the talent show I want people doing acts like singing or rapping or stand-up comedy and not just dancing. Also, I would make more events happen such as a car meet.

Banshee Atkin

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Isay
2. Your age: 24
3. Time zone: GMT+8
4. Average online per day: 8-10 hours
5. Your Discord: IᔕᗩY#3986
6. Your Nickname: BanShee
7. Your ID: 5300
Additional information

1. Leader of LifeInvader.

These are the three specific reason why I want to lead LifeInvader.

1. I’ve been a LifeInvader employee for more than a month and I’m familiar with the organization’s policy by heart which I believe one of the essential things a leader must know. Two weeks after I joined the organization, I got promoted as the Head of Department for advertisements team for being the consistent Top 1 employee of the week.

2. I am a hard-working, professional and patient person who enjoys the challenge of both leading and managing people. I pride myself on a strong work ethic and an ability to motivate a team in order to get the best out of them. And I am someone who simply has a keen desire to lead and manage people.

3. And lastly, I want LifeInvader to be a better and exciting media company with the help of its employees and citizens of Los Santos.

I want to host many events as possible to involve the citizens of Los Santos in different RolePlay situations. I will make sure that all LifeInvader employees are familiar with the rules and policies implemented. At the same time, they should also be well trained so that we can give the best quality service to the citizens of Los Santos.

I also want to capture the events and happenings in the city with the help of the journalism team so that the citizens of the city are well informed and know what is happening inside the city. In the near future if there will be improvements needed, I surely will have the commitment to do it. Lastly, I promise to the citizens and employees of this city that I will do my best to make their RolePlay experience one of the best that they can ever have.

Raj Wells

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:- Dhanraj Ghag
2. Your age:- 23
3. Time zone:- UTC(+05:30)
4. Average online per day:- 3-4 Hours a day and 8 hours on weekends
5. Your Discord:- zeus8168#3062
6. Your Nickname:- Daniel Chilliad
7. Your ID:- 658
Additional information
1. Leader of Lifeinvader

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation):-

1) I have been in the organization as a higher up for around 1 and a half month and know the spirit of the organization and the morale and undertstand the requirements of this organization and want to take the responsibility up as the leader.
2) I want to be leader of Life Invader because I want to replicate the environment seen on English server 1. I also want to make Lifeinvader the best organisation to work for in the whole city.
3) I want to make lifeinvader reach up to its whole potential while maintaining its quality it has achieved under Tilters leadership which was good and be a leader like him not a boss of hearing suggestions made and implementing them like new ranks and car shake up.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization:-

1) Have a dedicated journalism team to carry out interviews and publish news article in regards to the city about experience in organisations and business owners tips and tricks and money making guides in city to help with economy.
2) Instead of all raidens try and get the Mercedes C63 AMG back for trainee to rank 10 or so and raidens for rest rather than majority raidens with some with boost.
3) Carry out more events periodically and talent show bi-weekly and get interview clips being sent on email or maybe on television since that only works for talent shows.
4) Provide a better training by the help of those good with ads and journalism.
5) Take in suggestions and implement the good ones from the employees and hire more employees.
6) Delegate more often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom