Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Lifeinvader

Status
Not open for further replies.

alpha0

Player
1. Jack Danienly
2. 18
3. GMT+03:00
4. 15-20 hours
5. DRAQ#7670
6. Jacksy Daniels
7. 167381

Additional information

1. Leader of: Life Invader

a) I am very fluent in English. I can speak and write extremely well in the English language. I consider myself a good leader and I am able to monitor and judge the quality of work being completed at Life Invader.
b) I want to be leader of Life Invader because I want to replicate the environment seen on Germany server 1. I have experience in the organization on English server 1. I want to replicate the environment and work ethic of Life Invader. I want everyone who joins the organization to feel welcomed and embraced. I want them to have a fun, enjoyable experience.
c) I want to have Life Invader doing events the citizens love and enjoy. I also want the ads flowing and with near perfection. I want everyone's ads being done and sent out for optimal time usage.
d) I want to ensure that all rules are followed. I want operation running smoothly with minimal to no problems. I want to show new employees how to do different types of ads and make sure we have the most qualified employees.

3. My advices for improving RolePlay in Life Invader is by hosting as many events as possible to involve more people in different RolePlay situations. I can also improve RolePlay by ensuring now rules referring to Life Invader are not broken during my term by any employees. I will be sure they are trained well to make sure this does not happen.

Arshraj

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Arshraj Singh
2. Your age: 22
3. Time zone: Ist
4. Average online per day: 7-8 hours
5. Your Discord: arshraj singh#0336
6. Your Nickname: Arshraj Singh
7. Your ID: 1726

1) Leader of LifeInvader.

2) Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

a) After 8 months of active living in the city, I had the chance to meet many people. I observed many organizations and decided that LifeInvader was the best fit for me. Because of this situation.

b) Ads are one of the lifeblood of this city. One of the most important details that makes this city feel alive is the ads posted by LifeInvader employees. I believe I am good at teaching people things. Therefore, I aim to better teach my employees about advertising, which is one of the lifeblood of this city, and to raise the quality of advertisements to the next level.

c) I like to communicate with people and listen to them. LifeInvader allows me to have one-on-one contact with the citizens of this city. With the activities we will do, I aim to see people more closely and share their excitement.

3) Your advices for improving Roleplays level in organization.

Advertisers are as important as journalists. Searching for news all over the city, after making sure that I am getting the advertising flow this city deserves; One of my most important goals is not only to take and edit the news (armed attacks, etc.) but also to take the role-playing experiences of the people there at that moment to the next level. It is among my responsibilities to take the role-playing experiences of the people who spend time in this city to the next level. I would also like to periodically interview other organizational leaders and the mayor, elevating them, their staff, and indirectly the citizens of this city, to a top role-playing experience. I also want to make all these experiences live for LifeInvader employees. For this, I aim to create patrol teams that will search for news. These teams will periodically visit the city in search of news. Even if we cannot record all the news, they will take the role-playing experiences of the people involved in every event and their own role-playing experiences to a higher level. At the same time, with the electric vehicles that I will add to our vehicle fleet, they will be able to both search for news and edit advertisements while autopilot is on. As a summary of all that I have written, I promise first of all to the citizens of this city, then to the employees, and finally to myself, that I will increase the role-playing experience as much as I can.

Thank you for reading my application.

Son of Anarchy

Ex. Under Under deputy of Marabunta Grande
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Sandro
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - GMT+4
4. Average online per day - 12 hours max
5. Your Discord - Carl Gallager#2259
6. Your Nickname - Carl Gallager
7. Your ID - 15360
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
1. Leader of Lifeinvader

2. I was in lifeinvadee before I know how to "take care" of this organization also I always loved media and want to see myself as Leader of Lifeinvader

3. I will make events for lifeinvader and other organizations employees and for citizens.

I will tell my employees that off duty you can do everything, but on duty you cant brake any rule

also to improve RP, journalists have to do their max and give people what they need,
Ad editors have to be very fast, because
personally I waited for hours to my ad has been posted so be fast.

THATS ALL I WANTED TO SAY

Last edited:

Darren Pereira

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Alston Darren Pereira
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: IST (GMT +5:30 hours)
4. Average online per day: 7hrs+
5. Your Discord: Darren Pereira#2286
6. Your Nickname: Darren Pereira
7. Your ID: 23503

Additional information

2) Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
  1. I believe I'm the fit candidate for the post of Lifeinvader Leader, I gained experience while working for Various orgs such as NG, USSS, FIB, and LSPD&EMS.
  2. My strengths are being a team player, listening to others and respecting their ideas, communicating effectively, solving problems, and offering help to others. I believe these strengths will help me be a good leader and motivate others to get the job done.
  3. Due to my experience in various organisations, I believe I know what events will be a perfect fit for the citizens due to my exposure.
3) Your advice for improving Roleplays level in the organization.
I believe that the previous leader for LI has done a great job to increase the activity and improve the roleplay. I do wish to continue the great work they have done and in addition, I would like to:
  1. Organize more interesting events frequently and make sure everyone gets equal opportunity to attend the so events.
  2. Do up a schedule so that there will always be someone available to post ads.
  3. Create a bonus system for the team to increase the organization's activity

Zyrxan

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
Eric

2. Your age

3. Time zone
EST

4. Average online per day
7+ Hours

5. Your Discord
zyrxan#3724

6. Your Nickname
Ashley Haze

7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Leader of...
Lifeinvader

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
I want to be leader of Lifeinvader because,

1. I've wanted to be leader of a organization such as Lifeinvader for a while, I think the organization has a lot of potential but the previous leaders just haven't been able to fully accomplish that.

2. I want to make the ad system better so that if someone posts a ad about looking for a business, The employee doesnt put "Buying a house". ( this actually happened)

3. I would like to make more interviews happen to have the state know about all the organizations, what they do and how they operate on a day to day basis.

1. I would start by getting a good ad team so that nobody is messing up on the ads, and I will make sure atleast 1 person is always at the hq to make sure if anyone is looking for a lifeinvader employee that they can be certain that one will be there if they need.

Yagiz Savage

𝕊𝕒𝕧𝕒𝕘𝕖
Player

Information

1. Your name IRL: yagiz​

2. Your age: 19​

3. Time zone: GMT+3​

4. Average online per day: 9hrs+​

5. Your Discord: yagiz#2679​

6. Your Nickname: Yagiz Yama​

7. Your ID: 8765​

Additional information

1. Leader of Life Invader.​

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)​

- When I came to this city, i could not get help from anyone. I mean, i didn't know how to make money. I learned everything by trying. And now I have learned many things. Whenever I see a poor person, I help him. They didn't do this to me, but when I do this, I am happy and make new friends. I want to spread this kindness and charity to the city of Los Santos.

- I tried all the organizations except LSPD and SAHP and decided that LifeInvader was the best. And I want to promote and encourage Lifeinvader to everyone.

- It would make me happy to build a good job for Lifeinvader and a good life for citizens. For this reason, I want to be a leader and continue without making mistakes.

- I want to start with this incident that bothered me. First of all, I will not immediately give lifeinvader ranks to people I know. Whoever deserves it will get it. The job of giving rank to those who don't deserve it will end. I know there are people who join just for money. This job requires love, perseverance and patience.

- It is important to be aware of the mistakes made. Beginners can make mistakes, of course, but they should be minimized. These mistakes are very annoying for advertisers.

- I thought of some things for the development of Talent show. For example, new events that can be done with newly arrived pets, more convenient use of the stadium, 1v1 duel shows, car races. I want to increase the number of beauty pageants and car meetings. I don't want people to get bored during the day.

- And of course, I also thought about the reporters who recorded and broadcast the events in Los Santos. I want to take note of everyone's birthday and pass it on as news when the day comes. Anyone will talk to Npc and write his birthday and npc will create database. This can be a little difficult, but doable.

Thank you for reading, stay happy and helpfull...​

AAR0N

.notnow
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: İbo
2. Your age: 24
3. Time zone: GMT+3
4. Average online per day: 6+
5. Your Discord: AARON#4880
6. Your Nickname: Big Mercy
7. Your ID: 10594

2) Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organisation? (List three reasons with explanation)

• I believe I am a qualified candidate to perform the tasks to a high standard because of the skills and experiences I gained while I have been working as deputy head of department for 2 months.

• I have many event ideas that I would like to organise, that everyone would enjoy.

• My strengths are being a team player, listening to others and respecting their ideas, communicating effectively, solving problems and offering help to others. I believe these strengths will help me be a good leader and motivate others to get the job done.

I believe that the previous leader for LI has done a great job to increase the activity and improve the roleplay. I do wish to continue the great work they have done and in addition I would like to:
  • Organise more interesting events frequently
  • Create a new bonus system.

Have a nice day.

Mafia

Server Admınıstrator
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: İbo
2. Your age: 24
4. Average online per day: 6+
5. Your Discord: AARON#4880
6. Your Nickname: Big Mercy
7. Your ID: 10594

2) Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organisation? (List three reasons with explanation)

• I believe I am a qualified candidate to perform the tasks to a high standard because of the skills and experiences I gained while I have been working as deputy head of department for 2 months.

• I have many event ideas that I would like to organise, that everyone would enjoy.

• My strengths are being a team player, listening to others and respecting their ideas, communicating effectively, solving problems and offering help to others. I believe these strengths will help me be a good leader and motivate others to get the job done.

I believe that the previous leader for LI has done a great job to increase the activity and improve the roleplay. I do wish to continue the great work they have done and in addition I would like to:
  • Organise more interesting events frequently
  • Create a new bonus system.

Have a nice day.
the only one who deserves the lead

Tilter Reddington

Most loyal player
Leader of unofficial org
The Following Players are selected for the LifeInvader Interview at 19:00 Sever Time on Sunday(03/07/2022):

Yagiz Yama (Yagiz#2679) - 8765
Kay Pluxury (🅺🅰🆈 🅿🅻🆄🆇🆄🆁🆈#9535) - 13313

Applications for LifeInvader are now CLOSED.

Luna Fellas

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Onurcan Yaygıngöl
2. Your age: 22
4. Average online per day: 8-10 hours
5. Your Discord: Curliynn#4683
6. Your Nickname:Luna West
7. Your ID:11405
Additional information

1. Leader of LifeInvader

I tried every organization and i was HC or Deputy.Now it is time for being a LEADER. I choose LI because it is most important org in my opinion.Also I would like to bring LifeInvader to a friendly organisation that people can work in with no toxicity and harassment within the organisation and treat employees with bigger and fun events within the organisation and also host Global events for people to enjoy.

first of all, no one gets rank up for free. whoever works well and doing his/her job, will get promote.
By encouraging employees with good bonuses to create content which will be posted on the grand RP email (discord). This will include news articles, interview videos and videos reporting on big events happening within the city.
By improving the quality of ads in the city, this is very important service run by LifeInvader which neede to improve.
By holding more events, this will improve roleplay but also creating a fun environment.
Thank you for considering my application for leader of LifeInvader,
LunaWestt.gif

Last edited:

Micheal Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Aurimas Pukelis
2. 13
3. GMT
4. 8
5. DarkGamerX#4326
6. Khaild Balkour
7. 21246
Additional information
1. Leader of Lifeinvader
I believe Lifeinvader is a organisation with a lot of hope and joy because the people in it are very nice and i would like to help improve its repetition and its friendship with other orgs, Also it a Org with a lot of important values to it because it does a lot of work for the city and i would like to bring more happiness to this Org, I would make a lot more events to make the city bright and happy, I would make more departments so people can work for different sections of Lifeinvader and help the City in different ways and tactics, Lifeinvader is a Org that diverse a good Leader which can help grow the Org, And I think i would be a good match for it.
Thank You for Listening to me.
I would personally take out a couple of departments in Lifeinvader for the benefit of the Org.

Zyrxan

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information
1. Your name IRL
Eric

2. Your age

3. Time zone
EST

7+ Hours

5. Your Discord
zyrxan#3724

6. Your Nickname
Ashley Haze

7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Leader of...
Lifeinvader

I want to be leader of Lifeinvader because,

1. I've wanted to be leader of a organization such as Lifeinvader for a while, I think the organization has a lot of potential but the previous leaders just haven't been able to fully accomplish that.

2. I want to make the ad system better so that if someone posts a ad about looking for a business, The employee doesnt put "Buying a house". ( this actually happened)

3. I would like to make more interviews happen to have the state know about all the organizations, what they do and how they operate on a day to day basis.

1. I would start by getting a good ad team so that nobody is messing up on the ads, and I will make sure atleast 1 person is always at the hq to make sure if anyone is looking for a lifeinvader employee that they can be certain that one will be there if they need.

Good man

Richard King
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL- Daksh Sharma
2. Your age- 17
3. Time zone- GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day- 7-8 hours (10+ on weekends)
5. Your Discord- brinda italy#8931
6. Your Nickname- Richard King
7. Your ID- 11063

Additional information

1. Leader of...

6124904302422001152_1.png

I would like to become the leader of this specific organisation because Life Invader is way too innovative and ingenious in comparison to other organizations. It helps in the basic growth of the city financially and socially as well. They have the puissance in their cameras and their mics. They can show you the dark side of anything. They can utilise their voice to provide equity to every citizen of the state of San Andreas, and this is one of the main reasons.

I genuinely enjoy creating new videos, and I would enjoy dragging my zealousness over to LI, where people genuinely enjoy the media content more than anything else. Making the videos mainly fixates on the best quality of the content, which would never be insipid, and fixates on the profuse erudition of the CNN channel. It was my dream to do something interesting with my zealousness, and now I have the chance to re-present myself.

I have been playing the Grand for 6 months and I have the faculty to interact with any citizen in a cordial manner. This is very paramount because as a media person, it's our circadian job to interact with different people all day. I'm a "to-do-ingenious" person and I would love to host as many events as possible for my dear citizens. We all know how stressful it is to live in a city. That's why my team would conduct some incipient events to make our citizens very ecstatic.

Smooth flowing of ads

We all know how irritating it is when we wait for the ads to get published. Personally speaking, I don't like those things. It also affects the economic growth of the city. I would like to make the ads flow smoothly, it is one of the best way to improve the RP.

Making RP more interesting

I would like to make the RP more interesting by adding some real life concepts to the RP.
For Ex-

1. Circulation media vans all over the city. If something happens, we would capture that clip and we would make a daily news video and we could use the best of the best reports in it.
Q00Hzmh.png

2. Capturing live situations- hostage situation, threatens by the gang, etc

3. Making the news profuse of spices, we all relish it when we optically canvass any news with the spices. Without them, we would never like the news in authenticity.

4. Interacting with all the orgs.

Bonus system

1. Does anyone know how to get the best out of any LI employees?
- The bonus is the answer!!! 's conspicuous that if you exert yourself strenuously and the higher ups of the organisation appreciate your work with a congenial smile on your face, it would make your whole day. This artifice will get us the best results.

Daily bonuses will be given for doing the most ads for the top 5., hand to hand bonus would enhances the the flow of the ads.

Night and Day time shifts

It is very important to schedule and manage the staff's shifts because without it we will face major issues like fewer people, an overloaded workload, less creativity (due to pressure), etc. To run the organisation smoothly, we have to implement this thing at any cost.

More events

The best way to increment the popularity of the city among the citizens is to host more events to make them relish the wondrous city. There should additionally be incipient inventions of event conceptions. With the avail of the creative team and the curators, it is possible to introduce more events throughout the weeks to enhances the RP to the next level.

We will also try to host talent shows as much as we can and new events like story writing, racing tournaments, car meets, couple events, comedy nights, mountain biking, etc.

Feedbacks

We can always improve our mistakes by the feedbacks from the people, 1 day I will make my org the best org ever by considering all the feedbacks, every single feedback matters!!! :)

Departmental growth (Passion)

Ad editing will be the basic work for every newcomer. They have to get some early experience in order to get a job in any department. The creative team's director would test each of the employees for their interest. For example, if I enjoy journalism and going out to find good content, I would be given the opportunity to do so.

We all like to RP on things we like, and I think this would be the perfect opportunity for all the employees because it is all self-interest-based things, and this definitely would improve the RP in the organisation. People will enjoy RPing in my organisation, and that's why I want to become the leader.

Video publishing

As I have mentioned, I like to produce videos, and my passion took me here. I will publish daily news in video form and in newspaper form as well for the CNN channel. The best voiceover will be there with the quality of the content in the video. Effects also play an important role in making the video more creative, along with good content. I will hire the best video editors, voiceovers, journalists, script composers, etc. to take the RP to the next level.

Improving the RP in org means how I can make my org an interesting place to RP for the players, I have tried to state all the points, I will give my best 😇

Thank you for reading my application
have a nice day

Richard king

Kay Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information...
1. Your name IRL: Kayd
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: UTC+12
4. Average online per day: 7-12 Hours
5. Your Discord: 🅺🅰🆈 🅿🅻🆄🆇🆄🆁🆈#9535
6. Your Nickname: Kay Pluxury
7. Your ID: 13313

Additional information

-------Leader of Lifeinvader-------

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

• I would like to be leader of LI due to the full potential of what the org itself holds, like making sure everyone has fun while working hard or even when simple mistakes that may occur.

• Other than work I would like to implement a lot more activities, shows and just be more interactive throughout the city/org. If it's creating more events like Talent Shows and more competitive shows to make it feel like it is IRL.

• I've always wanted to lead an organization so this is my chance to shine and prove to all that I am good at leadership and can improve on mistakes to make the situation less stressful.

Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization?

1)
I have very high standards within Internal Affairs and other known departments so me and my high command will use them to our advantage in a successful organization.
2) In my term I would like to change some set departments/ranks for example i would change "operation manager" and make it "Public Affairs" or some sort. I have plenty of ideas for this topic and plenty more to explore.

3) Hosting events is a big part in Life Invader so that why I would like to Add/Change some sections all throughout the current events. I would also host many global events to give everyone the chance to win something.

4) Every rank will take apart in trying everything, even if they need to go out there comfort zone to do so, Basically I am very inclusive so everyone will get a chance try new things that my term will bring.

5) I have a strong belief that my intelligence can run the departments the way they should be. Over my time being in Illegal and legal I gained some knowledge and have taken notes from each person, team, division and so on. That will allow me to help others be consistent with gaining more of a understanding about this org in general.

6) Like I recently mentioned I will 100% try bring out all the potential in this org and make it be a very enjoyable and kind place.

I hope for the best and Thanks for reading my application :)

Stay Safe And Have A Great One!

I also have experience with writing things for pass leaders of LI

unknown-3.png

-Kay Pluxury

AAR0N

.notnow
Player
1. Your name IRL : İbo
2. Your age : 24
3. Time zone : GMT +3
4. Average online per day : 6hrs+
5. Your Discord : AARON#4880
6. Your Nickname : Big Mercy
7. Your ID : 10594

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Additional information
Leader of.. LifeInvader

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

In this game that I have been playing for a long time, I want to try things I have not done before and take my gaming experience one step further. As an employee who has worked for this organization for a long time, I have seen the right and wrong things in the organization and now I want to be a leader and take the organization one step further. Being on good friends with many employees allows me to communicate more effectively with them. Therefore, I believe that I can create a better environment.

Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization?

It is among my plans to create events (such as EMS, LSPD) involving other organizations. I want to create an environment where employees will not only earn money by being AFK, but really enjoy this organization. My biggest goals are to produce more articles and more news videos and to produce entertaining content for the city.

TY for reading my application.
Have a nice day.
:kappa:

Darren Pereira

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Alston Darren Pereira
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: GMT+05.30
4. Average online per day: 8hrs+
5. Your Discord: Darren Pereira#2286
6. Your Nickname: Darren Pereira
7. Your ID: 23503
Additional information
1. Leader of Life Invader.

• I learned everything by trying. And now I have learned many things. Whenever I see a poor person, I help him. I Want to bring various opportunities for people to earn money and live a happy life in the city.
  • I tried all the organizations except LI, and SAHP and decided what can I do to improve the city this gave me an opportunity to work in LI as its head. And I want to promote and encourage Lifeinvader to everyone.
  • It would make me happy to build a good job and a good life for citizens. For this reason, I want to be a leader and continue without making mistakes.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

• Firstly there won't be any favoritism in LI as I become the head because I feel the people who work hard are being suppressed in other orgs.
  • It is important to be aware of the mistakes made. Beginners can make mistakes, of course, but they should be minimized.
  • Create a bonus system for the team to increase the organization's activity. Do up a schedule so that there will always be someone available to post ads. I don't want people to get bored during the day.

Of course, I also thought about the reporters who recorded and broadcast the events in Los Santos. I want to take note of everyone's birthday and pass it on as news when the day comes. . This can be a little difficult, but can be achieved.

Darren Pereira

Last edited:

Kang Brooks

Player
Player
nformation
1. Your name IRL : kang brooks
2. Your age : 15
3. Time zone : central time
4. Average online per day : 2 to 6 hours
5. Your Discord : kang#4527
6. Your Nickname : Kang brooks
7. Your ID : 35308

Additional information
1. Leader of Lifeinvader .

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation) :
a) one reason I want to be in life invader is I think Life invader is the best and most efficient organization to be working at.
b) life invader is a nice organization for players to have fun editing other players tweets and promotions
c) To make Life invader employees be more in touch with the city than any other organization with news coverage or ads or just interaction with the citizens on the streets.

3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in organization.
a) have employers have the ads pass by smooth so every one gets a turn to let every one see there ads.
b) Under the leadership of Nyx and tilter the news articles and videos were consistent and interesting so to continue on with that and only add city wise broadcast and using all the tools and functions available.
c) organize more events than talent shows and something like a car scene and meetups to increase people to people interactions.
d) Take in suggestions of employees and citizens more and brainstorm with high command for ideas and delegate more often.

Bigboy2005

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Adam case
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT+1
4. Average online per day: 8 - 15 hrs
5. Your Discord: Bigboy#4265
6. Your Nickname: aj
7. Your ID: 43136
Additional information
1. Leader of... not a leader
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation) one I just want to be part of life invader, 2 I’m interested in the job and 3 wanna be motivated to spend more time in game
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. Spend as much time in the game as possible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom