Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for National Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Touqeer Makrani

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day

5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
Information
1. Your name IRL : Touqeer Makrani
2. Your age. : 19
3. Time zone. : IST +5:30GMT
4. Average online per day : 7-8 hrs
5. Your Discord. : Touqeer Makrani#5805
6. Your Nickname : Andrew James
7. Your ID : 2172

Leader of National Guard
Reasons:-
1) Leadership Quality:-
In NG leadership is most important thing, especially when you have to work with other law enforcement forces (LSPD,FIB AND SAHP), As per my perspective I have that quality which will assist organization to grow.Not only that, leader should also be capable of taking right decision in quick time.
Example:If NG are in mission or any raids, at that time leader should make quick and right decision to handle situation without failing in it .
( I PROMISE THAT WILL LEAD NG TO RIGHT PATH)
2). No favouritism:-

Favouritism is very hazardous for employees of organization, despite of doing hard work for organization, officers are doing favouritism. Leader promote their friends and family members very easily as compared to other organisations member

Example:- I have been in many organisations and work there in both server
I have notice this consciousness that they are leaders are doing partiality
( I PROMISE I WILL NOT DO FAVOURITISM)

3) Dedicated to National Guard:-
As being leader, I have to be responsible and be at service all the time despite whatever issue I have and I will be at service all day and night

Example:- I am in family and family having any event or something like that then I will give my priority to my duty and make sure I won't be problem for NG .
( I PROMISE I WILL STAY DEDICATED TO MY JOB)

My advice to improve rp:-
Basically,NG is job full of RP from making detaine to handing over to another law enforcement forces
1). Maintaining RP while healing any civilian /gangster or colleague member
Eg. Saying like "applying bandages", "streching back bone" and many more
2). should maintain RP while putting cuffs
3). Maintaining RP by saying that I am gonna grab you with your arms.
4) Taking permission before searching anyone
This are some of RP which should be there in org.
Note:- better explanation will be given then application and( I am former NG officeer having 2.5 months of experience in NG, 1 month experience of FIB, former High command of ems)

Regards

Touqeer Makrani
Thanks.,

National Guard on Top

Last edited:

Rebel Smith

Player
Player
The Following Players are Invited to the National Guard Leader Interview at 18:00 Sever Time on Thursday(02/12/2021):

AJ Richman- ID 1122 (BAD_BEAST#4252)
Andrew James- ID 2172 (Touqeer Makrani#5805)
Mark Winter- ID 2083 (Mark Winter#9699)

Applications for National Guard are now CLOSED.

mr frog

Player
Player
information
1.isaiah solano
3.MST(mountain standard time)
4.5 hours
5.puciboss5280#4554
6.phill frog
Additional information
leader of national guard
reason why:
#1. the national guard is a big part in keeping the city safe and to do that the national guard needs someone to understand the responsibilities it takes to lead such a big part in that and i think i have the ability to do that.
#2. communication with other agencies is a very big part as well if they need help we would have to act and respond as fast as possible and the national guard can do that with the resources we can get which is even a bigger step to keeping the city safe.
#3. the government needs a good, reliable ,truthfull partner in the national guard and i think i can give them the best partner they can get in that position.

improving the rp.
If i get selected i can always get more experience as a leader which will help me down the road get better understanding and leadership experience it takes to be a leader.
It also provides me the chance to give other people better experience into rp and allows all of us to improve and learn what it takes to work and a team and as a part of the government

in conclusin, if I get this role it will be a amazing experience not just for me but for everyone else who wants to step foot into the government and pursue this path in this city.

Bokito Wolf

Player
Player
1. IRL Name: Botan Uzpak

2. Age: 29

3. Time zone: Amsterdam Time +1

4. Average online per day: 3/8 hours

5. Discord name: Bo Uzi #4051

6. Nickname: Bokito Wolf

7. ID: 1893 Additional information

1. Leader of Natonal Guard

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? .

.1 I Want to be Leader of this Organization because i already have experience in the NG for like 3 a 4 weeks, i had learned a lot with the deputy, i know almost everything and i have some great teachers in game who are willing to help me and make me a bether general. and i already know everyone at NG SS LSPD SAHP. i think everyone would be happy as me as the new General. And i have alot of ideas to improve the NG with trainings and scenarios for more RP.

.2 i think everyone would be happy as me as the new General. And i have alot of ideas to improve the NG with trainings and scenarios for more RP. and already well know at the other orgs.

.3 We gonna work more together with other organisations we gonna make some trainings together like ammo run! we gonna make scenarios after 22.05 the raid time like a scenario that we getting raided and what we must do as a TEAM And wanna make some specials Divisions Like the Sniper Team and Special Forces I have alot of ideas the improve the RP in NG
and the most important is to have Respect at NG no mather if you are a General or soldier we are one big Family who is being the back bone of this city

My Teachers are Mark Winter and Marcus Standl

I hope to be the general in this city with my teachers backing me up i think would be a great General

Kind Regards,

Bokito Wolf

Last edited:

Furious Bolo

Ex NG General , Ex Marabunta Leader [100%]
Player
INFORMATION
1.Name IRL: Rajendra Pandey
2.AGE: 17
3.Time Zone: IST
4.Average Time : 5-6 hrs(will increase as had exams)
5.Discord: Furious#8011
6.Nickname: Furious AtKin
7.Your ID: 161

Leader of National Guard

1) I have experienced good 3 Months in NG under guidance and leadership of Darius(en1 leader), i have deeply realized what the presence of General is and how effective you can be in certain ways and i want to implement the knowledge i have received into practice.

2) The new city has been growing alot but the professionalism and understanding of rules in past terms haven't improved much i want to make a healthy and friendly relation with all members along with teaching them cores of how to be more professional and minimize the rule breaks.

3) I want to make NG present at all possible events alongside working other LEOs and maintain a healthy relations with all Organizations and prove that NG can do more then what past leaders have undermined.

My advice to improve RP:-

1) Make communications (on patrols or operations in city or out of city) with civilians respectful and professional as much as possible without discrimination.

2) Strengthen Relations among other LEOs and arrange meetings to strategize each mission as needed and teach trigger discipline to all
of my members with the standard 3 warning policy.

3) Organize Trainings with members of other LEOs to strengthen the shooting and organizing skills under tensed circumstances.

Last edited:

Conner Cobra

EN3 FIB HC
Player
1. Your name IRL : Ronan O'Callaghan
2. Your age : 15
3. Time zone : EU/UK
4. Average online per day : 10-12 Hours
5. Your Discord : Devilish.666#6666
6. Your Nickname : Conner Nake
7. Your ID : 4855
Additional information
1. Leader of... NG (National Guard)
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
I want to be leader of NG because:

1. I found out they needed a new leader and i think i'd be a great leader to the org, reasons why i think i'd be the a great leader for the org, I'd allow them to go to more events, example : Ammo Run And Prison Escape. Just two of the many there is. i'd treat everyone with respect, i would make sure every soldier got equal respect and no-one was left out. i'd host open interviews twice a week to let people get a chance to join (Days : Wednesday & Sunday). I'm a great leader due to past experience in other orgs and working with peers.

2. I'm Good at roleplaying and ive got around 1.5k hours in roleplay experience, 500 hours in The Legal Orgs alone. Example : EMS, LSPD, SAHP, And US Army (Most of Them In FiveM)

3. And Lastly, I'd make sure i would have a meeting with the members of the org every friday abt changes and things they dont like in the org and things they do like, and i can change the things they dont like with things they'd suggest.

1. Being Professional At All Times.
2. Making situations more realistic and in line with the rules.
3. If You Got A Problem With Anyone Go To A Higher Up.

Thank you.

Naruto ALLen

Player
Player
1. Nathan
2. 17
3. GMT+1
4. 8-9 Hours
5. メ 𝟵 𝟵 𝟵 メ#3266
6. Nathan Lxrd
7. 938
Additional information
- i was a major in NG
- i worked hard in NG
- last of all i was the head of combat medics
1. Leader of National Guard

A) I want to become the leader of the National Guard because I feel that these past two leaders haven't done a very good job on it. Not to be disrespectful or anything but there has been a lot of failed RP when people have been raiding the base. It wouldn't get by under my reign of National Guard as I would be very strict on then with the rules, when I say that I don't mean that I wouldn't let them do anything it means that I wouldn't let any fail RP slide and that they would get 1 strike for each time they get something wrong and when they get
3 warning and then they would get kicked from the organization and then they would be able to join back because I believe that everyone deserves a second chance. If they do end up failing RP etc they would get a strike and would get re-trained. I would make sure the person who trained them has POV of the whole training session to them stop them from getting a strike in case that happens and they did train them right and they did do something wrong such as fail RP, fear RP etc. Under my reign, I would also make sure that there are more branches for everyone to have an opportunity to join such as Combat Medics and Navy Seal, Air Force etc as it would make National Guard a lot better so then we would be more flexible when we need to be such as in raids we can have air support etc.

B) I would also like to be the leader of the National Guard because I feel that I would make a great leader compared to the others again no offence to them but I feel that in the past 2 leaders it has been too easy to raid them and under my reign, I would ensure that everyone in combat-trained as well to ensure everyone knows all the extra rules and knows how to fight in combat properly.

C) I would stay in touch with all the other departments such as LSPD, FIB, SAHP, GOV, encase they need ammo runs, help in anything or anything at all and I would also stay in contact a lot so then I could call for backup if National Guard gets raided or attacked.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

A)My advice for improving roleplay in the organisation is when they want to join National Guard they would have to take 2 tests and one would be all the rules such as what is metagaming and power gaming etc. The other test would be all the roleplay rules and what to do in certain situations. Such as when you or someone else fail RP.

B) I would ensure everyone knows RP rules and if they do break them then I will personally retrain them myself. As I would not want the department to be disbanded or to get strikes. My main goal at National Guard is to have a good time and make sure the department does well and all goes well for the future.

C) If I do become the leader of the National Guard while the department is on freeze I will hold extra training sessions and do practice ammo runs to be prepared for anything that comes up. I would ensure while on freeze it won't just be training sessions for ammo runs it will be everything such as RP rules. General rules, what to do in certain situations such as when you or someone else messes up in a rigid situation and how to fix them.

Nathan lxrd ON TOP!!

Last edited:

Scar Akuma

Player
Player
INFORMATION
1.Name IRL: Jack
2.Age: 18
3.Time Zone : GMT+1
4.Average Time per day : 8-10 hours
5.Discord: s c a r#0666
6.Nickname : scar lxrd
7.Your ID: 512

Leader of National Guard Reasons:-
1) The reason why I should be the general of the national guard is because I have been the second in command for combat medics in the past and also have great leadership skills. I was also Deputy for National Guard.

2) communicating with other organisations is vital in national guard as sometimes they may need backup for something or an ammo run, which is key for all organisations as they need them for store robbery's or bank robbery's etc..

3) As being a leader you have to be fair on everyone and be a good role model and represent national guard in the best way possible I feel I can live up to these expectations and make national guard a better place for everyone.

1) All leaders from SAHP, LSPD and FIB should have at least 2 meeting a week to discuss on how to make the city better for our residents.

2) Every time there is a bank robbery or an encashment there should be a meeting in every legal organisations on how they should approach the mission.

3) We should also try using our facility's more like certain vehicles that just sit there and no one uses which could be useful for a certain event.

Boss Gaming

Player
Player
1. AHAAN JAIN
2. 26
3.IST (INDIAN STANDARD TIME)
4. 6-8 Hours
5. BAD_BEAST#4252
6. AJ Richman
7. 1122
Additional information
1. Leader of

National Guard

2. I would like to lead National Guard for this reasons

#1 | i was captain in English server #1 and Lt. Colonel in English server #2 i learned a lot of thing , i found may good / bad thing wrote for National Guard Rules etc. my duty as ng leader to fix all problems and let ng units have best rp game play

#2 | like i have many new ideas and new thing / updates to ng (its not just text if i accepted to the interview ill say some) and ill start doing it according to Real army system

#3 | to lead one of states org you have to do everything fair and seriously and ill try me best to lets our units have fair , serious and funny RP game play with new events , rules , ng laws and new divisions

3. My advice's for improving Roleplay level in organization

#1 | ill bring new laws and rules to let every single thing rp (according to Real National Guard)
#2 | ill Stay in touch with state orgs to support them if needed
#3 | as i said above ill bring many divisions as combat medics , air force , Rapid Support Forces , more and more

in the last the only thing i want is let national guard strongest org because national guard must be always ready , always there in sky on water , on ground every time ready!

NG ON TOP!!!!!!!

MR hood spongebob

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Leeroy
Indian Standard time zone
3-5 hours depends
NG | Jay Richman#9200
Jay Richman

1 ) Leader of National Gaurd

2) Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization (List three reasons with explaination )

1) I want to become leader of national gaurd because i have been in national gaurd which has helped me to gain more knowledge about the things like how everything works at NG as very high in command .

2) My NG experience might help NG to advance more and also give soldiers a deep training how the things works at NG .

3) Active at Dead hours which will help me to train soldiers more and also give them training for any branches like combat medics or rangers .

4) Active recruiting until we are full because last time as our leader didn't hire enough people which let us to problems like 4 people from NG at raid time or NG soldiers taken as hostage due to less in numbers .

5) Access to more branches under my leadership like - Millitary police , Rangers , Combat medics , Airforce .

6) Always there for other organizations if needed for ammo run or any other things and also for events like - bank robbery , Aircraft Protection

7) Trainings conducted under my leadership like - training for raid what to do when raid is there how to co-operate with each other and stop criminals while raid

8) Also promotion on spot ( sometimes ) if the soldier is given his 100% to NG as any rank even as private

3) Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1) Add more branches like Military police ( not active under my NG career )
2) Soldiers giving their 100% everytime and at all events
3) Being more professional while working with NG

I would be thankful if this application gets selected

National Gaurd on Top !

KrazzySingh

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Harwinder
2. Your age: 22
3. Time zone: GMT+8
4. Average online per day: 4-8hours
5. Your Discord: KrazzySingh#3773
6. Your Nickname: Krazzy Singh
7. Your ID: 444

Applying for Leader of National Guard

2) Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1) National Guard is a very interesting Organisation in the sense that all the other Organisations in the city depend greatly on the existence and training of National Guard to be able to provide them with security and replenish their warehouses when needed.
2) Ive been in all Organisations through EN01 and EN02 and have been deputy leader in multiple organisations and now the Governor for 1 term. I believe that i have great leadership skills and im more than ready to take the role of Leader in NG.
3) I want to expand on the capabilities of National Guard as i feel alot of the meaning of what NG does has been lost in translation over the months. Things like defending parachutes on a normal hourly basis outside of raids as gangsters can just drive by in and collect these as well if theres no one guarding the gates.

3) Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

Previous NG leaders have had many wonderful ideas which I as the Governor took into account to increase their interactions with the other organisations more however the priority for NG would be doing recruitments and making sure that we have capable people online at all hours before trying to improve Role play.

Following that, NG has increased jurisdiction and hence everyone capable enough will be tested and receive special forces training and be able to go on Patrols as well within the recognised jurisdiction.
Furthermore, alot of people have been doing the piloting job and im sure many are carrying illegal goods and going unnoticed. Since NG has shared jurisdiction over Sandy Airfield, when we have enough manpower at our gates, we will station units at Sandy Airfield as well to ensure criminals arent let go.

Darkstar

Player
Player
The Following Players are Invited to the National Guard Leader Interview at 18:00 Sever Time on Tuesday(21/12/2021):

Krazzy Singh- ID 444 (KrazzySingh#3773)
Furious AtKin- ID 161 (Furious#8011)
Nathan Lxrd- ID 938 (メ 𝟵 𝟵 𝟵 メ#3266)

Lee_28

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Leeroy
Indian Standard time zone
3-5 hours Depends
Beast Incarnate#3327
Ivan Wolf

Leader of National Gaurd

Q2) Why I want to become the leader of NG ?

1) I want to become the leader of national gaurd because i have great experience as an NG soldier which will help NG to overcome some situations

2) Also i am very friendly to anyone and also i listen to people if they are right and as an NG leader i would co operate with everyone to make NG the best Legal ORG

3) Maximum security at the Base under my leadership of NG also we would updating everything at base time to time

4) More participation from NG in events for example = Ammo run , Bank Protection , Prison protection , Prison escape

5) Also i under my leadership i will try to gather more people for branches like SEAL , COMBAT MEDICS , AIR FORCE , Military Police so that our soldiers can be multi task soldiers

6) Training will be held every week so that our soldiers are ready for any upcoming conditions like quick respond while the base is getting raided or any unofficial org attack or any trespasser in base

Q3) What i would suggest to improve the RP

1) I would suggest that being Full professional while on duty and being respect full to everyone

2) Staying in touch all the times with the other legal organisations all the times if they need help or an Ammo run

3) Being Strict to the juniors if they do something wrong and help juniors teach them what's right and what's wrong and teaching them instead of being to much strict

As an NG leader i would ensure 100% from every soldier that i would have under my command also

Ex : NG 2nd Liutenant , SAHP captain , USSS agent

National Gaurd on top !

Last edited:

Furious Bolo

Ex NG General , Ex Marabunta Leader [100%]
Player
INFORMATION
1.Name IRL: Rajendra Pandey
2.AGE: 17
3.Time Zone: IST
4.Average Time : 8+hrs
5.Discord: Furious#8011
6.Nickname: Furious AtKin
7.Your ID: 161

Leader of National Guard

1) I have experienced good 4 Months in NG under great past leaders , i have deeply realized what the presence of General is and how effective you can be in certain ways and i want to implement the knowledge i have received into practice.

2) The new city has been growing alot but the professionalism and understanding of rules in past terms haven't improved much i want to make a healthy and friendly relation with all members along with teaching them cores of how to be more professional and minimize the rule breaks.

3) I want to make NG present at all possible events as last general did his best to get ng more active and alongside working other LEOs and maintain a healthy relations with all Organizations and prove that NG can do more then what past leaders have undermined.

1) Make interactions with civilians which past generals did not put efforts and have a active presence among the city as well.

2) Strengthen Relations among other LEOs and arrange meetings to strategize each mission as needed and teach trigger discipline to all
of my members with the standard 3 warning policy.

3) Organize Trainings with members of other LEOs that hasn't been done yet to strengthen the shooting and organizing skills under tensed circumstances.

Omer Som

Families Curator
Player
Information
1. Omer Altun
2. 27
3. GMT-5
4. 10-12 hours
5. incinmeden#1603
6. Omer Altun
7. 21

1.Additional information
Leader of National Guard

I saw NG wasn't active and could not attend most of events. I want to show people that NG is going go be more active and what can they do. My purpose is showing people NG is not only serves people inside org. NG serves everyone in the city.
* I want to change people's mind about NG for negative thoughts to positive.
* I have leadership skill from some of organizations and I want to show in NG org also I want to improve myself in organization.

NG will cooperate with other legal organizations and NG will attend every events to protect people lifes and/or areas.
* I will teach every employee what is NG purpose and what is the rules of it also I will recruit people who knows rules already.
* I keep the special forces and air units in NG active.
* Employees will be continuously trained by high-ranks.
* Every NG employees going to do RP with everyone like cuff someone, searching people and reviving.
* High-ranks will check NG warehouse everday and if ammunitions low in warehouse, ammo run will do.
* Every employee of NG who has enough rank for it, they will patrol NG sides.

Last edited:

Albert Marshal

Smart Unit
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Besher
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : UTC +3
4. Average online per day : depends 3~7 Hours
5. Your Discord : ! LORD. ᵛᶤᵖ🍷#6969 | ID : 782486878272225281
6. Your Nickname : Lord Pluxury
7. Your ID : 670

Additional information
1. Leader of National Guard.

2. My advices to improve RolePlay in National Guard and the reasons to apply for General Position

#0 | I would like to lead National Guard for this reasons :
#1 | I know alot about national guard even in real or in game.
#2 | I have many new ideas and new thing / updates to ng.
#3 | To solve other org ammonation problem (cause past).
#4 | Let Gangs scares from Army Power.
#5 | Support Other orgs on Global Events (Bank Robbery etc.).
#6 | To let the territory under National Guards Protection completely safe.
#7 | Air Craft Carrier its for National Guard thats why no one will be able to go up the carrier and stay alive.
#8 | Fort Zancudo Base will pretected from gangs attacks.
#9 | Recruit many units as possible to be Always Ready.
#10 | Inclusion of the Military Police to work.
#11 | Stay in touch with state orgs to support them if needed.
#12 | I will update the rules and laws for National Guard.
#13 | Protect our Ammunation from thiefs.

{ / } | National Guard its the most important org for all , thiefs cares about it and need National Guard dead to steal weapons easily and use it for illegal stuff , its important to other legal orgs to recive ammoruns becs if no Ammunation they can do nothing thats why National Guard must be grow fastest we can.

{ / } | LORD back to this city just for one reason : all wants me to get the leadership and they are from different nationalities arabs , turks and etc , becs they know i am only the guy in this city can teach them how National Guard be like , some of them dont have good english thats why some rulebreaking happens so iam going to teach them about the city on their own lang to understand well and trying to teach them how to rp and the words they need to play as National Guard Unit.

Best regards
LORD. ᵛᶤᵖ🍷

Last edited:

sabri ponch

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: sabri
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: UTC+1
4. Average online per day: 5-7 HOURS
5. Your Discord: abdo2000#0796
6. Your Nickname: sabri ponch
7. Your ID: 4600
Additional information
1-I want to be a National Guard to spread peace in the city.
2-When she was a kid, my father was a National Guard. I want to be like him.
3-I want to fight corruption and hold terrorism accountable.
I'm going to try to do activities with the people of the city.

sabri ponch

Player
Player
Information
1-sabri
2-17
3-UTC+1
4-5-7HOURS
5-abdo2000#0796
6-sabri ponch
7-4600
Additional information

1.I want to be a National Guard to spread peace in a city.
2.I can speak Arabic, French and English And this way I can talk to everyone.
3.I want to fight terrorism and arms dealers.

I want to involve the people of a city in activities with the National Guard.

Boss Gaming

Player
Player
1. AHAAN JAIN
2. 26
3.IST (INDIAN STANDARD TIME)
4. 6-8 Hours
5. BAD_BEAST#4252
6. AJ Richman
7. 1122
Additional information
1. Leader of

National Guard

2. I would like to lead National Guard for this reasons

#1 | i was captain in English server #1 and Lt. Colonel in English server #2 i learned a lot of thing , i found may good / bad thing wrote for National Guard Rules etc. my duty as ng leader to fix all problems and let ng units have best rp game play

#2 | like i have many new ideas and new thing / updates to ng (its not just text if i accepted to the interview ill say some) and ill start doing it according to Real army system

#3 | to lead one of states org you have to do everything fair and seriously and ill try me best to lets our units have fair , serious and funny RP game play with new events , rules , ng laws and new divisions

3. My advice's for improving Roleplay level in organization

#1 | ill bring new laws and rules to let every single thing rp (according to Real National Guard)
#2 | ill Stay in touch with state orgs to support them if needed
#3 | as i said above ill bring many divisions as combat medics , air force , Rapid Support Forces , more and more

in the last the only thing i want is let national guard strongest org because national guard must be always ready , always there in sky on water , on ground every time ready!

NG ON TOP!!!!!!!

Rebel Smith

Player
Player
The Following Players are Invited to the National Guard Leader Interview at 19:00 Sever Time on Tuesday(25/01/2021):

Ivan Wolf- ID 2058 (Beast Incarnate#3327)
Furious AtKin- ID 161 (Furious#8011)
Lord Pluxury- ID 670 (! LORD. ᵛᶤᵖ🍷#6969)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom