Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for National Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Denis Verceti

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL Deniz Berberoğlu
2. Your age 18
3. Time zone GMT+03:00
4. Average online per day 10-11 hours
5. Your Discord DenizZZ#0093
6. Your Nickname Denis Klonor
7. Your ID 13554

Leader of National Guard
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
1-)I've had good experiences with ng and I've had high command experience every time, so I know how things work, have a deep understanding of what the General's presence is and how effective you can be in certain ways, and I want to put the knowledge I've gained into practice.

2-)the new city has been growing alot but the professionalism and understanding of rules in past terms haven't improved much i want to make a healthy and friendly relation with all members along with teaching them cores of how to be more professional,make ng more active and minimize the rule breaks.

3-)to lead one of states org you have to do everything fair and seriously and ill try me best to lets our units have fair , serious and funny RP game play with new events , rules , ng laws and new divisions

My advice to improve rp:-
1-)I will activate the air force and present a good role
2-)I'll keep the military police more active and really get them to do their job (so they won't be there as decorations)
3-) Strengthen Relations among other LEOs and arrange meetings to strategize each mission as needed and teach trigger discipline to all of my members with the standard 3 warning policy.
4-) Training is done to improve our fighting skills with other leos and this strengthens the bonds between us ( with LEOS)
5-) High-ranks will check NG warehouse everday and if ammunitions low in warehouse, ammo run will do.
6-) Every employee of NG who has enough rank for it, they will patrol NG sides.
7-) I will teach every employee what is NG purpose and what is the rules of it also I will recruit people who knows rules already.

Ex Head of S.O.F/Head of M.P/Major of National Guard

Last edited:

MrStifler

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Furkan Ömür
2. Your age: 25
3. Time zone GMT+3
4. Average online per day 8-10 Hours
5. Your Discord FurkaN#3135
6. Your Nickname: Furkan Jordan
7. Your ID: 5321
Additional information
1. Leader of. National Guard
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
Reasons:
2.1 I served as ng colonel and ng deputy before I ensure order and activity in ng throughout my task now I want to show this knowledge I learned as a leader.
2.2 Most organizations, including NG, go beyond their purpose, there is no professionalism, there is very little participation. I will change this order and show that NG is a more professional organization.
2.3 The other reason I wanted this place was because I saw that no institution things to have fun and I am a fun person and all the staff in my institution should have fun too.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

3.1 I want to organize many events with other organizations
3.2 I will make the specified units that are named and inactive in the NG active, eg Special Forces, Military Police, Air Force etc.
3.3 NG actually has a very entertaining role in the ammor run mission, but no one realizes it, I will put fun in the ammo run.
3.4 I will actively include the NG team in all global calls and I will not let you forget that our priority is to have fun.
3.5 In communication with other organizations, I will fulfill their wishes, so that the quality of the role between the organizations will increase.

Zubair Rasheed

Player
Player
nHMebZr.png
1.Your Name IRL : Mohammed Zubair
2.Your Age:- 21 Years
3.Time Zone:- GMT+5:30
4.Average Online Per Day:- I will be Online around 8-10 hours.
5.Your Discord:- Zubair Shane#3165
6.Your Nickname:- Zubair Shane
7.Your ID:- 397

1. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
I am part of city from 8-11 months, to sustain in city i worked in different organization to live a good life. In my life, i worked in legal and illegal organization across city and explore both side of city. Now i looking forward in my life and want to become leader of national guard. I have experience in NG in server 2 and i have done my job very efficently. Reason why i want to become leader of Ng is as Below:-

1). Time management :-

Managing tasks at particular time is very important, either guarding at gates or doing ammo run for the other state organization. I am looking to make change in NG regarding doing ammo run and guarding at gates because a good timing will help organizations to execute a tasks, time managment is one my strength and it will play vital role in my leadership.

2). Decision taking in tense situation.

National guard is always involved in some high risk tasks. In that situation leader must have to take decision very precisely beacuse single mistake can cause danger to life of a soldier and life of other law enforment staff. accordance to me i have that capability to take decision which will help org to get out from that sitaution without any loss.

3). No partiality

As i mention before i was part of many organization, i have noticed that some of leaders are doing partiality and very rude towards their employe this effect on metal health of empolyes which leads to demotivation, Lastlty they left organizaton. So i want to make sure i will be very nice and polite towards my empolye and everyone gets equal opportunity.

2. Goals if I become the leader?
- Generation of new department which solve internal matters inside the organization
- new contract system
- new creteria for bonus
- forms system for ammo run.

What i will do to imporve RP?

To improve role play below steps will be taken:-
-Call sign will be introduced in NG
-Personal rota for each employes
- Health checkup with EMS
Try to be very proffesional and clear everytime

Regards,
Zubair Shane

SnappyFX

Player
Player
1.Snappy
2. 18
3. CET
4. 10 - 14
5. SnappyFX#0069
6. Snappy West
7. 7052
Additional information
1. Leader of National Guard

2. I would like to lead National Guard for this reasons

#1 | i was Colonel in National Guard i learned a lot of thing , i found may good / bad thing wrote for National Guard Rules etc. my duty as ng leader to fix all problems and let ng units have best rp game play

#2 | like i have many new ideas and new thing / updates to ng (its not just text if i accepted to the interview ill say some) and ill start doing it according to Real army system

#3 | to lead one of states org you have to do everything fair and seriously and ill try me best to lets our units have fair , serious and funny RP game play with new events , rules , ng laws and new divisions

#4 | I will orgnize everything step by step

#5 | National Guard doesnt have real duty exept ammoruns , for that ill do my best to bring new duty for national guard but contact high admins and ng curators

#6 | I will let national guard ready for any duty

#7 | according to member count in this city its hard to get many units so as i did in past and get more then 25 units without mass recruitment ill do my bestto let national guard have more then 50 units

#8 | I have knowlage about real national guard and ill improve national guard rp according to real NG!

3. My advice's for improving Roleplay level in organization

#1 | ill bring new laws and rules to let every single thing rp (according to Real National Guard)
#2 | ill Stay in touch with state orgs to support them if needed
#3 | as i said above ill bring many divisions as combat medics , air force , Rapid Support Forces , more and more

in the last the only thing i want is let national guard strongest org because national guard must be always ready , always there in sky on water , on ground every time ready!

NATIONAL GUARD ON TOP! Good luck with reviewing the Application!

Johnny Klebitz

Player
Player
Leeroy
Indian Standard time zone
3-5 hours depends
NG | Jay Richman#9200
Niko Atkin

1 ) Leader of National Gaurd

2) Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization (List three reasons with explaination )

1) I want to become leader of national gaurd because i have been in national gaurd which has helped me to gain more knowledge about the things like how everything works at NG as very high in command .

2) My NG experience might help NG to advance more and also give soldiers a deep training how the things works at NG .

3) Active at Dead hours which will help me to train soldiers more and also give them training for any branches like combat medics or rangers .

4) Active recruiting until we are full because last time as our leader didn't hire enough people which let us to problems like 4 people from NG at raid time or NG soldiers taken as hostage due to less in numbers .

5) Access to more branches under my leadership like - Millitary police , Rangers , Combat medics , Airforce .

6) Always there for other organizations if needed for ammo run or any other things and also for events like - bank robbery , Aircraft Protection

7) Trainings conducted under my leadership like - training for raid what to do when raid is there how to co-operate with each other and stop criminals while raid

8) Also promotion on spot ( sometimes ) if the soldier is given his 100% to NG as any rank even as private

3) Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1) Add more branches like Military police ( not active under my NG career )
2) Soldiers giving their 100% everytime and at all events
3) Being more professional while working with NG

I would be thankful if this application gets selected

National Gaurd on Top !

Ex - Major of national Gaurd

Pranay Chinnu

it is what it is
Player
The Following Players are Invited to the National Guard Leader Interview at 16:30 Sever Time on Thursday(03/03/2022):

Snappy West- ID 7052 (SnappyFX#0069)
Zubair Shane- ID 397 (Zubair Shane#3165)

Applications for National Guard are now CLOSED.

Denis Verceti

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL Deniz Berberoğlu
2. Your age 18
3. Time zone GMT+03:00
4. Average online per day 8-9 hours
5. Your Discord DenizZZ#0093
6. Your Nickname Denis Klonor
7. Your ID 13554

Leader of National Guard
1-)I've had good experiences with ng and I've had high command experience every time, so I know how things work, have a deep understanding of what the General's presence is and how effective you can be in certain ways, and I want to put the knowledge I've gained into practice.

2-)the new city has been growing alot but the professionalism and understanding of rules in past terms haven't improved much i want to make a healthy and friendly relation with all members along with teaching them cores of how to be more professional,make ng more active and minimize the rule breaks.

3-)to lead one of states org you have to do everything fair and seriously and ill try me best to lets our units have fair , serious and funny RP game play with new events , rules , ng laws and new divisions

My advice to improve rp:-
1-)I will activate the air force and present a good role
2-)I'll keep the military police more active and really get them to do their job (so they won't be there as decorations)
3-) Strengthen Relations among other LEOs and arrange meetings to strategize each mission as needed and teach trigger discipline to all of my members with the standard 3 warning policy.
4-) Training is done to improve our fighting skills with other leos and this strengthens the bonds between us ( with LEOS)
5-) High-ranks will check NG warehouse everday and if ammunitions low in warehouse, ammo run will do.
6-) Every employee of NG who has enough rank for it, they will patrol NG sides.
7-) I will teach every employee what is NG purpose and what is the rules of it also I will recruit people who knows rules already.
:cool: Active recruitment

Last edited:

Zubair Rasheed

Player
Player
nHMebZr.png
1.Your Name IRL : Mohammed Zubair
2.Your Age:- 21 Years
3.Time Zone:- GMT+5:30
4.Average Online Per Day:- I will be Online around 8-10 hours.
5.Your Discord:- Zubair Shane#3165
6.Your Nickname:- Zubair Shane
7.Your ID:- 397

1. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
I am part of city from 8-11 months, to sustain in city i worked in different organization to live a good life. In my life, i worked in legal and illegal organization across city and explore both side of city. Now i looking forward in my life and want to become leader of national guard. I have experience in NG in server 2 and i have done my job very efficently. Reason why i want to become leader of Ng is as Below:-

1). Time management :-

Managing tasks at particular time is very important, either guarding at gates or doing ammo run for the other state organization. I am looking to make change in NG regarding doing ammo run and guarding at gates because a good timing will help organizations to execute a tasks, time managment is one my strength and it will play vital role in my leadership.

2). Decision taking in tense situation.

National guard is always involved in some high risk tasks. In that situation leader must have to take decision very precisely beacuse single mistake can cause danger to life of a soldier and life of other law enforment staff. accordance to me i have that capability to take decision which will help org to get out from that sitaution without any loss.

3). No partiality

As i mention before i was part of many organization, i have noticed that some of leaders are doing partiality and very rude towards their employe this effect on metal health of empolyes which leads to demotivation, Lastlty they left organizaton. So i want to make sure i will be very nice and polite towards my empolye and everyone gets equal opportunity.

2. Goals if I become the leader?
- Generation of new department which solve internal matters inside the organization
- new contract system
- new creteria for bonus
- forms system for ammo run.

What i will do to imporve RP?

To improve role play below steps will be taken:-
-Call sign will be introduced in NG
-Personal rota for each employes
- Health checkup with EMS
Try to be very proffesional and clear everytime

Regards,
Zubair Shane

Johnny Klebitz

Player
Player
Leeroy
Indian Standard time zone
3-5 hours depends
NG | Jay Richman#9200
Niko Atkin

Q1 ) Leader of National Gaurd

Q2) Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization (List three reasons with explaination )

1) I want to become leader of national gaurd because i have been in national gaurd which has helped me to gain more knowledge about the things like how everything works at NG as very high in command .

2) My NG experience might help NG to advance more and also give soldiers a deep training how the things works at NG .

3) Active at Dead hours which will help me to train soldiers more and also give them training for any branches like combat medics or rangers .

4) Active recruiting until we are full because last time as our leader didn't hire enough people which let us to problems like 4 people from NG at raid time or NG soldiers taken as hostage due to less in numbers .

5) Access to more branches under my leadership like - Millitary police , Rangers , Combat medics , Airforce .

6) Always there for other organizations if needed for ammo run or any other things and also for events like - bank robbery , Aircraft Protection

7) Trainings conducted under my leadership like - training for raid what to do when raid is there how to co-operate with each other and stop criminals while raid

8) Also promotion on spot ( sometimes ) if the soldier is given his 100% to NG as any rank even as private

Q3) Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1) Add more branches to the National Gaurd
2) Soldiers giving their 100% everytime and at all events
3) Being more professional while working with NG

I would be thankful if this application gets selected

National Gaurd on Top !

Ex - Major of national Gaurd

Last edited:

SnappyFX

Player
Player
1.Snappy
2. 18
3. CET
4. 10 - 14
5. SnappyFX#0069
6. Snappy West
7. 7052
Additional information

#1 | i was Colonel in National Guard i learned a lot of thing , i found may good / bad thing wrote for National Guard Rules etc. my duty as ng leader to fix all problems and let ng units have best rp game play

#2 | like i have many new ideas and new thing / updates to ng (its not just text if i accepted to the interview ill say some) and ill start doing it according to Real army system

#3 | to lead one of states org you have to do everything fair and seriously and ill try me best to lets our units have fair , serious and funny RP game play with new events , rules , ng laws and new divisions

#5 | National Guard doesnt have real duty exept ammoruns , for that ill do my best to bring new duty for national guard but contact high admins and ng curators

#7 | according to member count in this city its hard to get many units so as i did in past and get more then 25 units without mass recruitment ill do my bestto let national guard have more then 50 units

#8 | I have knowlage about real national guard and ill improve national guard rp according to real NG!

#1 | ill bring new laws and rules to let every single thing rp (according to Real National Guard)
#3 | as i said above ill bring many divisions as combat medics , air force , Rapid Support Forces , more and more

in the last the only thing i want is let national guard strongest org because national guard must be always ready , always there in sky on water , on ground every time ready!

NATIONAL GUARD ON TOP! Good luck with reviewing the Application!

Controlaa Sixteen

Sixteen
Player
Information
1. Rasan Vermin
2. 16
3. gmt
4. 4-10 hours
5. Tony Vermin#8697
6. Rude Vermin
7. 348

Leader of National guard.

1. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
I have been part of this organization for 8 months. I know this organization through and trough. I joined it second day when i arrived to city, and i have been in it ever since.
I have helped every leader that it has with way or another. I have always been loyal for this organization, and i have climbed trough the ranks, and make important decisions on the way. I have had always a lot of ideas for National Guard. I have always tried to put security first in any ideas that i brought up, and they have worked. This has been a very long road to this point, and becoming a leader is final point, the grand finale, to the long career that i have had in NG. I want to give best possible send off to National guard, with improvements and memories to fuel NG for long time when i find end of my road.

2. My advises for improving role play level in National guard

Mental health services and entertainment for soldiers, USO shows and more.
Personal evaluation conversations with soldiers, no Comrade leave behind policy. ( Not in combat, but in personal career level, so new people don't feel left behind.
Combat training camps. It's Like jamboree but with guns
Military parades, and honor guards for government
Active recruitment
Military operations that are ours, and not commanded by other org's, etc: CLASSIFIED LV.5

Final note:
I have noticed that our biggest weakness was not enough attention to new people. If i become leader, there will be a massive change to it, and new people are priority, because if they don't get it, they will leave for better opportunities. And we need those people.

ZACK_DUTSH

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL zack dutsh
2. Your Age 29
3. Time zone GMT 0
4. Average online per day 9/16
5. Your Discord Zack_dutsh#0007
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID12902
Additional information
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation) I have enough experience because I was the first captain, then another city and you are the minister of the minister, then another city, so I like to do everything in terms of mastering roles, mastering Roll Play, and mastering roles
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. That is, a person who appreciates the role to be more fun, for people to be religious, so those who join are likewise mastering the confusing role, arrange the highest and listen to them well, and I wish success to all

ZACK_DUTSH

Player
Player
1 Your name IRL zack dutsh
2. Your Age 29
3. Time zone GMT 0
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID12902
Additional information
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation) I have enough experience because I was the first captain, then another city and you are the minister of the minister, then another city, so I like to do everything in terms of mastering roles, mastering Roll Play, and mastering roles
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. That is, a person who appreciates the role to be more fun, for people to be religious, so those who join are likewise mastering the confusing role, arrange the highest and listen to them well, and I wish success to all

ZACK_DUTSH

Player
Player
1 Your name IRL zack dutsh
2. Your Age 29
3. Time zone GMT 0
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID12902
Additional information

Alfredo Antonio

Player
Player
Information
Your Name IRL: piotr
2. Your Age: 17
3. Time Zone: GMT+0
4. Average online per day: 4-6 hours
5. Your Discord: piotr2701#3315
6. Your Nickname: Alfredo Antonio
7. Your ID: 3999
Additional information
1. Leader of NG

I have gained a lot of experience and also right now im in SAHP as a Deputy Chief , as an FTO and most importantly as an officer of the law in the 3 months I spent at SAHP. Needless to say, I have learnt a lot from everyone I've crossed paths with during this journey and so i feel confident in taking the role as an leader of a legal organisations . If I am chosen:
i. I would ensure none of the low ranking members feel overlooked or invisible by any of the high ranking members . If any of the officers feel that way, they should not feel hesitant or afraid to approach any of the high command. Each and every officer should be valuable to the organisation. All officer's should be treated equally regardless of who they are or what their rank is.
ii. I would also like to ensure that every member , be it a low ranking officer or a high command, maintains their patrol logs neatly. Patrol logs should be one of the main sources to keep track of an officer's performance. Patrol logs should be checked by the senior officers regularly and thoroughly.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
The RolePlay level of the organisation will only improve as more and more members of the org become aware of all the server rules. To do that, I plan on conducting random trainings, quizzes, etc. to ensure every member of NG is well aware of the server rules. As a leader, it will be my responsibility to ensure no one will violate any rules on a regular basis. Strict action will be taken against those who fail to follow the rules. There would also be promotion ceremonies every week, where the hard working and best performing members will receive a promotion and the best performing member of the given week will also be given a bonus. All the promotions should be carefully deliberated and take place in a fair manner.

Thank you for your time!

Alfredo Antonio

David Antonio

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: David
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT+1
4. Average online per day: 4-8hours
5. Your Discord: Kazik#6872
6. Your Nickname: Donald Tusk
7. Your ID: 16344

Applying for Leader of National Guard

2) Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1) National Guard is a very interesting Organisation in the sense that all the other Organisations in the city depend greatly on the existence and training of National Guard to be able to provide them with security and replenish their warehouses when needed.
2) Ive been in all Organisations through EN02 and have been deputy leader in multiple organisations. I believe that i have great leadership skills and im more than ready to take the role of Leader in NG.
3) I want to expand on the capabilities of National Guard as i feel alot of the meaning of what NG does has been lost in translation over the months. Things like defending parachutes on a normal hourly basis outside of raids as gangsters can just drive by in and collect these as well if theres no one guarding the gates.

3) Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

Previous NG leaders have had many wonderful ideas to increase their interactions with the other organisations more however the priority for NG would be doing recruitments and making sure that we have capable people online at all hours before trying to improve Role play.I would like to add new department for example AIR FORCE , GROUND SPECIAL UNITS, MILITARY POLICE.

Following that, NG has increased jurisdiction and hence everyone capable enough will be tested and receive special forces training and be able to go on Patrols as well within the recognised jurisdiction.
Furthermore, alot of people have been doing the piloting job and im sure many are carrying illegal goods and going unnoticed. Since NG has shared jurisdiction over Sandy Airfield, when we have enough manpower at our gates, we will station units at Sandy Airfield as well to ensure criminals arent let go.I CAN BE A GREAT NG LEADER.

Donald Tusk

Pranay Chinnu

it is what it is
Player
The Following Players are Invited to the National Guard Leader Interview at 17:00 Sever Time on Monday (07/03/2022):

Snappy West- ID 7052 (SnappyFX#0069)
Denis Klonor- ID 13554 (DenizZZ#0093)
Alfredo Antonio -ID 3999 (piotr2701#3315)

Applications for National Guard are now CLOSED

Shabah Verlice

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Osameh
2. Your age : 17 IRL
3. Time zone : CET
4. Average online per day : 4-6 Hours
5. Your Discord : Shaba7.#0001
6. Your Nickname : Shabah Verlice
7. ID :7279

Additional information
3FpzdfaeSzG5oTyuw1hq1Q.png

#1 | i was Lt. General in National Guard i learned a lot of thing , i found may good / bad thing wrote for National Guard Rules etc. my duty as ng leader to fix all problems and let ng units have best rp game play

#7 | according to member count in this city its not hard to get many units so as i did in past and get more then 35 units without mass recruitment ill do my bestto let national guard have more then 70 units

in the last the only thing i want is let national guard strongest org because national guard must be always ready , always there in sky on water , on ground every time ready, and I will have a lot of unites in NG. I had NG in Kazuto term and I did help him very much in last 30 days I did make his term more active so did I when I was in FIB and I think every single person that know me knows that I have the ability to take the lead in thing’s I’m also a good rank/rules organizer as the curators know that I did make NG discord server look more professional and also have more things to do but I didn’t have enough time to do all my ideas.

NATIONAL GUARD ON TOP, Thanks for reviewing my application.​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom