Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for National Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kay Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
1. Your name IRL: Kayd
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: UTC+12
4. Average online per day: 8-12 Hours
5. Your Discord: @🅺🅰🆈 🅿🅻🆄🆇🆄🆁🆈#9535
6. Your Nickname: Kay Pluxury
7. Your ID: 13313
Additional information
Leader of National Guard!

1)
I would like to be leader of National Guard due to helping other orgs when needed with ammo runs, ghetto patrol, highway breakouts and more I feel I can lead these events with 100% expertise, kindness and professionalism.

2) I believe NG is always on top even behind the scenes I will make sure all orgs communicate to have a successful term with loads of ammo runs as I feel you can never have enough due to my past experiences.

Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization!

1) Well due to NG mostly in base I would like to change that and make it some sort of way to include interactions between the army and citizens like Army tryouts, over the couple of months of being in orgs I feel National Guard and Lifeinvader can find a way work together to make videos for the residents of Los Santos I have more information about this once I become leader.

2) We all know other orgs hate NG because there is never any ammo runs but I will change this with high command in all timezone so we will always have someone available.

3) It's hard to communicate with other leaders of orgs due to people leaking information so I will make a IC chat in our email for leader and leaders only FIB, LSPD, SAHP I would like to discuss more in the interview.

4) I am very big on professionalism so I will make sure events are done professionally and the people who take part do it properly no errors or mistakes should occur when hosting these events.

5) I have many new department and ranks to make the quality next level! (In my doc I linked a little bit of examples)

Here is some qualities everybody must follow:

1)
Always treating people with dignity and respect.

2) Earning and building the trust of your Soldiers, civilians, peers, families, leaders, and the public.

3) Setting the highest standards.
Making sure everybody is accountable for maintaining there mistakes.

I have made a document to help get a better understanding for the curator! :)
National Guard (Kay's Term)
Thanks for reading my app!
- Kay Pluxury / 13313
Screenshot_2022-07-02-09-15-27-82.jpg

Last edited:

Tonyali Efe

Player
Player
Information 1. Efe 2. 22 old 3. GMT+03:00 4. 9-10 5. Lee Unwin#0031 6. Efe Yesildag 7. 3633 1/ I am very familiar with this subject as I was work in national guard and I think I will manage NG to the fullest and best 2/ Since there will be too many attacks on ng, I will train my members in the best way, I will pay special attention to all of them and I will help and teach ng rules and tactics 3/ I will manage ng in an established order and everything will be fair and orderly. I will make innovations in ng, I plan to organize many new events.

Tonyali Efe

Player
Player
Information 1. Efe
2. 22 old
3. GMT+03:00
4. 9-10
5. Lee Unwin#0031
6. Efe Yesildag
7. 3633

1/ I am very familiar with this subject as I was work in national guard and I think I will manage NG to the fullest and best
2/ Since there will be too many attacks on ng, I will train my members in the best way, I will pay special attention to all of them and I will help and teach ng rules and tactics
3/ I will manage ng in an established order and everything will be fair and orderly. I will make innovations in ng, I plan to organize many new events.

Luka Mamardashvili

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Luka Mamardashvili
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: +04:00 Country:Geortgia City:Tbilisi
4. Average online per day: 8-10 Hours
5. Your Discord: Luka Mamardashvili#1010
6. Your Nickname: Luka Mamardashvili
7. Your ID: 21634
Additional information
1. Leader of National Guard

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
In my opinion NG is a best legal org And I will test myself, what kind of leader I will be in this organization.i want to bring more rp in NG and i will try to do whatever it takes to do so because lately LEO-s generally werent following RP rules in a proper way so if i get in NG i will try to make everything in RP way. Now i will talk about my experience in other city's like Grand Rp EN 1: I was in LSPD and in the LSPD i was HC 3 times i was in the NG too i was HC too there 1 time, I was in a SAHP,Gov..... and in this server I was in a FIB,LSPD and SAHP I now i am new in this city but i have very big experience.I will learn the (new)people how to work with team how NG working and they will learn more information from this organization.I think admins will ask me this question:Why should we pick you over any of our other applicants? my answer is:i think i have more experience than any other applicants and i know all the rules and structure of LEO-s generally and i know how to follow RP.

To Improve RP and save city from criminal organizations and make it safe place to live for citizens we will safe the city from gang members.NG and other legal orgs we will work together to safe the city and this city members from a criminals and gang members. * We are team and its our job To safe the city from a criminals*

militarycrew.jpg

images.png

nikito_niko

Player
Player
Information
Additional information

In my opinion NG is a best legal org And I will test myself, what kind of leader I will be in this organization.i want to bring more rp in NG and i will try to do whatever it takes to do so because lately LEO-s generally werent following RP rules in a proper way so if i get in NG i will try to make everything in RP way. Now i will talk about my experience in other city's like Grand Rp EN 1: I was in LSPD and in the LSPD i was HC 3 times i was in the NG too i was HC too there 1 time, I was in a SAHP,Gov..... and in this server I was in a FIB,LSPD and SAHP I now i am new in this city but i have very big experience.I will learn the (new)people how to work with team how NG working and they will learn more information from this organization.I think admins will ask me this question:Why should we pick you over any of our other applicants? my answer is:i think i have more experience than any other applicants and i know all the rules and structure of LEO-s generally and i know how to follow RP.

To Improve RP and save city from criminal organizations and make it safe place to live for citizens we will safe the city from gang members.NG and other legal orgs we will work together to safe the city and this city members from a criminals and gang members. * We are team and its our job To safe the city from a criminals*

militarycrew.jpg

images.png
++

Kazuto Kirigaya

LI
Leader
Information
1. Name IRL: Ahamed Ammar
2. My Age: 19
3. My Time Zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 8 to 10 hours
5. My Discord: DR. Eug#3952
6. My Nickname: Kazuto Kirigaya
7. My ID: 16473
Additional information

1. Leader Of National Guard

2 Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

• As I have been member of NG for a while now and was General and before that I was Lt. General so in total i have been in NG for 4 months which means I know a lot about NG and how it works.
  • I want to become NG leader is because I know that there is Soo many people from my term who are willing to come back to NG again and will like to enjoy that military RP that they don’t get in any other organization.
  • According to the current numbers in the city I will be easily be able to get around 20 to 30 people into NG within the first week.

3 My advice for improving Roleplay level in the organization.

I will be adding more departments so that people don’t just feel like they are part of one department and have to do only 1 thing.

I will also be talking with all the organizations every week to keep that bond NG has with other ORG’s.

will also be organizing meeting by gathering with all the ORG leaders and deputy leaders to talk about the current situation that all the orgs and the city are facing at all time.

National Guard doesn’t have real duty except ammo runs, for that ill I will try my best to implement for activities for them by talking with the curators (example: patrolling, air reconnaissance and many more).

Strict action will be taken against those who fail to follow the rules.

will be hosting multiple training events as well as secret events to keep the people enjoy the RP

Hardworking members will be given promotions weekly and be given out bonuses to encourage them in the RP.

Thank you for Reviewing my Application
Kazuto Kirigaya

Last edited:

Xara

King Of Grand
Player
Information
Additional information

militarycrew.jpg

images.png
+

Nick Rune

Ex FIB Director...
Player
The Following Players are Invited to the National Guard Leader Interview at 18:00 Sever Time on Sunday (03 July 2022):

1. Baker Baqa 19517 (!s0bakerAQA#1839)

2. Ashley Haze 9034 (zyrxan#3724)

Applications for National Guard are now CLOSED

b1ng1l

Player
Player
Information
Additional information

militarycrew.jpg

images.png
++++

Luka Mamardashvili

Player
Player
Information
Additional information

Luka Mamardashvili

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
Information
Additional information

Touqeer West

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Touqeer Makrani
2. Your age. : 19
3. Time zone. : IST +5:30GMT
4. Average online per day: 7-8 hrs
5. Your Discord. : Touqeer Pluxury#3477
6. Your Nickname : Touqeer Pluxury
7. Your ID : 2172
1:- Leader of National Guard

PV7lRwd.png

1:- Experience in National Guard
I have been in the city for almost a year, during that time I have been in many org either legal or illegal. I have been in NG for around 3 terms and as per my perspective, it's given me enough experience to become a leader of this great organization

2:- Areas of correction
2.1:- I had worked in gangs and legal organizations, i noticed that some of the organizations promoted/favored their friend and family members rather than giving chance to once who deserve it. This following reason leads to affect people's minds and they leave the organization, which affects the organization indirectly. I want to be fair to everyone and provide my service at the best level so people also enjoy their job and stay motivated to work with org. Moreover, I will try to make the radio very professional which will also assist in maintaining RP at a high level

2.2:- I have seen the current rank system in NG and as per my view it is messed up, so if I get the opportunity to become the leader of the national guard I will change the rank system not actually change but in a clean way

2.3 People of NG are working day and night to protect Fort Zancudo, so they deserve appreciation in terms of bonuses and promotion

3;- Good Coordination
Basically, in national guard co-ordinations plays a very crucial role in different scenarios either in a global situation or any other, i will make good coordination within Ng and also to other legal orgs. Furthermore, during the haptic situations, people become confused about what to do and what not which makes confusion during raids and global
For example: during raid time gangs enter the base, all employees follow them, and no one is left at the gates which gives a very positive advantage to gangs to escape from FZ I will try to impose very good coordination between each other

What I will do to improve RP?

There are lots of things I will do to improve RP, some of them are:-
1. As of now National Guard has PDA proper allotment of military id and checking health before joining
2. I have some great ideas regarding the island, I am gonna make that area for SADS training and for special operations
3. Proper training structure like IRL army, Combat, conoy, and many more things
4. Implementation of different sections inside the NG like Medic, Special forces, and air force to execute missions in an efficient manner
5. New uniform will also be implemented which is more realistic.

Regards,
Touqeer Pluxury

Umut Marcellus

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Umut
2. Your age: 23
3. Time zone: GMT+3
4. Average online per day: MİN 6 hours
5. Your Discord: Umutt404#2463
6. Your Nickname: Umut Sarsilmaz
7. Your ID: 34810
Additional information

1. I want to become Leader of National Guard

a. I want to be the leader of the national guard because I have the experience and knowledge about what missions the national guard can and cannot go to, and where and what they should do, especially the game and role play rules. For example, I know that when an organization asks us for help, it has to be there. But I also know that they can't go on a store robbery. In short, I am confident that I have sufficient knowledge and experience to become leader of the national guard.
b. I worked as a sergeant under Shaba and as a captain under Jimmy. I know the door watch rules and other national guard event rules and I know that when something illegal is done they should be punished or someone wearing the wrong uniform should be warned
c. If I become the leader of the national guard, it will not be easy to be a soldier of the national guard. In order to enter the organization, they will have to pass oral and written interviews and those who can pass will undergo training for 3 days. In these trainings, radio codes, door watch rules, weapon training, special duty training (such as ammo run) and the most challenging will be air force training. In short, I will maintain discipline and order in the National Guard.

Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organization.

My top priority will be the National Guard, the highest among the organizations. To do this, I will first establish order and discipline in the organization. not everyone will be able to enter this organization at random, and those who enter will be trained and assigned in the best way possible. The layout inside will be as follows: 2 guards at each door, 2 cars patrolling inside, 2 helicopters with air force training will patrol. I will give the necessary training on how the order should not be in a raid situation and how the spikes should be placed.

Nick Rune

Ex FIB Director...
Player
The Following players are Invited to the National Guard Leader Interview at 18:00 Sever Time on Friday (08 July 2022):

1. Luka Mamardashvili 21364 (Luka Mamardashvili#1010)

2. Umut Sarsilmaz 34810 (Umutt404#2463)

Applications for National Guard are now CLOSED

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom