Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for FIB

jamesbrooke

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL-
Chris
2. Your age- 27
3. Time zone- Server Time
4. Average online per day- 10-15 Hours per day
5. Your Discord- jamesbrooke996
6. Your Nickname- Lucas Franklinton
7. Your ID- 134058

Additional information

1. Leader of... FIB

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

- I would like to be a leader for FIB due to my experience within different orgs. I have a lot of experience as head of several departments I have taken to note how an organization is ran and also noticed a lot of things that can be improved and I up to accept the challenge to run the org and make it an active term.

- Another reason why I would like to become leader is to work very closely and have good connections with other legal orgs I have noticed that there has been a lot of toxic behaviors between different org all Leos are suppose to work together not be worst enemy's.

- I want to be able to bring a whole new FIB to the city, by having active units professional agents at all times, numbers at night time are an issues and I want to make this different where FIB will always be active day and night and I will insure there is a high number of FIB agents around the city all the time.

- I feel like I would also be a good fit for the position due to my ability to take responsibility for my actions including my members, because a leader is always suppose to stick up for there members and teach them of their mistakes and make sure they are doing stuff right and not wrong.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1. Improved Training
- There is no better way to test peoples knowledge and professionalism than regular and hard training. This will be tailored to each department ensuring that it enhances the key foundations and effective tactics of there specific department. Whilst carrying out this training I would also like to get the other orgs involved in negotiation training and tactical training as events and certain situations could be handles so much easier if we had specific direction and tactics to follow for all we would complete and get the best outcome for ourselves and the civilians of the city.

2. Weekly Meetings - I would have weekly meeting with my high command to see how there departments are going and what we can do to better the already great results we would be having. I would Also like to hold weekly meeting with the division and people in them to get there feedback on what they are doing right/wrong and how they think we can improve to become even better. Not only meeting I would always be there to assist them with whatever they need, whether this be they are short for something and need an extra or to help supervise over there specified event or training session. I believe that showing you are there and committed just as much as they are is so important as it shows that your not only there to lead them but to assist them in the whole process.

3. Bonus- insuring a strong bonus system for all agents as i have noticed within my time in different Orgs that people will not be on duty and this was due to low bonuses i will insure a good team of people and they will be rewarded by a good bonus system that will be put into place.

4. Relationships- Relationships between all org in vital and by having a good connection and relationship with all the orgs in the city this will improve roleplay a lot.

Thank You for taking the time to read through my application

abhii

Player
Player
Information :

- Your name IRL - Luka
- Your age - 19
- Time zone - GMT+4
- Average online per day - 5-8 hours
- Your Discord - lukamamardashvili
- Your Nickname - Luka Mamardashvili
- Your ID - 21364

Additional Information :

Leader of
Federal Investigation Bureau

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

Becoming the leader of the Federal Investigation Bureau (FIB) is not merely about holding a title but about driving profound change and progress within the organization. My ambition to lead the FIB stems from a dual perspective:

Firstly, I envision a more dynamic and effective FIB under my leadership. Central to this vision is the establishment of a strong High Command team comprising individuals with extensive experience and a comprehensive understanding of FIB operations and protocols. Together, we will foster a collaborative environment, welcoming active and capable individuals who will contribute to the organization's growth. By addressing conflicts promptly and ensuring merit-based promotions, we will create a cohesive and motivated team dedicated to enhancing FIB's effectiveness.

Secondly, my desire to lead the FIB is grounded in my extensive experience in law enforcement and leadership roles across various Grand RP cities. From serving as the Head of Department for the Undercover Division in EN1 to assuming the role of FIB Director in EN2, I have encountered and learned from both successes and mistakes. My tenure as a Lieutenant in the SWAT team and Task Force Operative within the LSPD, as well as my leadership roles in other organizations such as the National Guard (NG),also I have got leadership of Government (GOV),further enriching my understanding of operational intricacies. Having conducted numerous raids and faced the weighty responsibilities of leadership, I am well-equipped to navigate the challenges of leading the FIB effectively.

Thirdly, the FIB's unique functionalities set it apart from other organizations, presenting both opportunities and responsibilities. Under my leadership, the FIB will capitalize on these advantages, leveraging specialized departments such as Undercover Operations, Special Operations, Human Resources, and Internal Affairs to their fullest potential. By ensuring adept leadership within these departments, we will optimize resource allocation and operational efficiency, thereby bolstering FIB's overall effectiveness.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

Elevating the RolePlay level within the organization necessitates a commitment to proactive engagement and teamwork. If entrusted with leadership, I will prioritize fostering a culture of activity and collaboration within the FIB. Our agents will be encouraged to actively participate in various scenarios, including store robberies, hostage situations, and organized events, regardless of the time of day. Effective communication and mutual support among team members will be emphasized, ensuring that no agent faces challenges alone. By cultivating a strong sense of camaraderie and dedication to duty, we will collectively raise the RolePlay level within the organization to new heights.

James Nielsen | 33123

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL ( Christian )
2. Your age 36
3. Time zone UTC+1
4. Average online per day ( 5-6 Hours a day including weekends )
5. Your Discord ( InsaneDane88#5043)
6. Your Nickname ( James Nielsen )
7. Your ID 33123

Additional information

1. Leader of FIB

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

First of all, I wanna be a leader of FIB cause I have a lot of experience from many terms with different leaders and I was a high command in all terms. I know the rules and laws in the city and I want to make the organization better and I wanna make sure they avoid getting Warnings and verbs.

Secondly, I have a lot of connections with good people in the city who I have worked with in my terms in both FIB and LSPD who are loyal and do not do rulebreaks. They know the laws and the rules in the city and I trust them. I will also make sure my deputies are active players.

Also and not last, I am going to make sure that the HR are giving good training to officers so they don't make mistakes and that they know the law and that they are getting good training in it.
  • I will also make sure when giving Interviews we only take people who have experience in either NG, SAHP or LSPD or GOV before they can join FIB and have to be in the city for 8 years.​

• And last I am gonna make sure that the departments are Active and that they do their weekly tasks including making their Rankup list so we can make a Promotion ceremony. I know from my experience that people will be more actif and more on duty, so I can reward them with personal Bonus and a rank up.​

- Introducing a new training system that not only focuses on FIB protocols but also incorporates city rules as well. This initiative aims to minimize rule breaks and ensure agents have a solid understanding of both FIB and city regulations.

- Enhancing the role-playing experience in the city is a priority for us at FIB. As the leader, I'm committed to creating a dynamic and enjoyable environment for all players.
It's important to keep our agents informed about ICr and OOC changes. By doing so, we can facilitate smoother and more immersive role-playing experiences, maintaining a clean and engaging environment for everyone.

shanu

Player
Player
Information :

- Your name IRL - Luka
- Your age - 19
- Time zone - GMT+4
- Average online per day - 5-8 hours
- Your Discord - lukamamardashvili
- Your Nickname - Luka Mamardashvili
- Your ID - 21364

Additional Information :

Leader of
Federal Investigation Bureau

Becoming the leader of the Federal Investigation Bureau (FIB) is not merely about holding a title but about driving profound change and progress within the organization. My ambition to lead the FIB stems from a dual perspective:

Firstly, I envision a more dynamic and effective FIB under my leadership. Central to this vision is the establishment of a strong High Command team comprising individuals with extensive experience and a comprehensive understanding of FIB operations and protocols. Together, we will foster a collaborative environment, welcoming active and capable individuals who will contribute to the organization's growth. By addressing conflicts promptly and ensuring merit-based promotions, we will create a cohesive and motivated team dedicated to enhancing FIB's effectiveness.

Secondly, my desire to lead the FIB is grounded in my extensive experience in law enforcement and leadership roles across various Grand RP cities. From serving as the Head of Department for the Undercover Division in EN1 to assuming the role of FIB Director in EN2, I have encountered and learned from both successes and mistakes. My tenure as a Lieutenant in the SWAT team and Task Force Operative within the LSPD, as well as my leadership roles in other organizations such as the National Guard (NG),also I have got leadership of Government (GOV),further enriching my understanding of operational intricacies. Having conducted numerous raids and faced the weighty responsibilities of leadership, I am well-equipped to navigate the challenges of leading the FIB effectively.

Thirdly, the FIB's unique functionalities set it apart from other organizations, presenting both opportunities and responsibilities. Under my leadership, the FIB will capitalize on these advantages, leveraging specialized departments such as Undercover Operations, Special Operations, Human Resources, and Internal Affairs to their fullest potential. By ensuring adept leadership within these departments, we will optimize resource allocation and operational efficiency, thereby bolstering FIB's overall effectiveness.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

Elevating the RolePlay level within the organization necessitates a commitment to proactive engagement and teamwork. If entrusted with leadership, I will prioritize fostering a culture of activity and collaboration within the FIB. Our agents will be encouraged to actively participate in various scenarios, including store robberies, hostage situations, and organized events, regardless of the time of day. Effective communication and mutual support among team members will be emphasized, ensuring that no agent faces challenges alone. By cultivating a strong sense of camaraderie and dedication to duty, we will collectively raise the RolePlay level within the organization to new heights.
good leader

Kyle Reaper

Player
Player
Information

Your name IRL - Kacper
Your age - 18
Time zone - GMT+2
Average online per day - 5-7 hours
Your Discord - xteczek
Your Nickname - Kyle Reaper
Your ID - 28979

Additional information

Leader of Federal Investigation Bureau

Commitment to Active Engagement: Aspiring to lead the FIB stems from a profound desire to revitalize and invigorate the organization. By assuming leadership, I aim to assemble a robust High Command team comprising individuals with extensive experience and an intimate understanding of FIB's operations and regulations. Together, we will foster a collaborative environment, inviting dedicated and proactive members to elevate the organization's activity levels. Furthermore, I am dedicated to promptly resolving conflicts and ensuring that promotions are merit-based, prioritizing individuals with prior FIB or High Command experience.

Demonstrated Leadership Proficiency: My journey in law enforcement, particularly in EN2 where I served as the Head of Department for Undercover Operations (HOD UC), has equipped me with invaluable leadership skills. Additionally, my tenure in the San Andreas Highway Patrol (SAHP) as a Commander and Lieutenant, alongside my role as the Captain of the Special Weapons and Tactics (SWAT) unit in the Los Santos Police Department (LSPD), has provided me with firsthand insight into the complexities and responsibilities inherent in leading law enforcement agencies. My past experiences have instilled in me the requisite knowledge and acumen necessary to effectively navigate the challenges of overseeing the FIB.

Enhanced Functional Capabilities: The FIB boasts a diverse array of operational capabilities unparalleled by other organizations, including the authority to conduct undercover operations, execute specialized raids, and investigate high-profile cases. Recognizing the significance of these functions, I am prepared to entrust experienced individuals to lead key departments such as Undercover Operations, Special Operations, Human Resources, and Internal Affairs. By leveraging the expertise of these individuals, I am confident in our ability to maximize the effectiveness and efficiency of the FIB's operations.

3.Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

Enhanced Activity and Involvement: Under my leadership, the FIB will undergo a transformative shift towards heightened activity and engagement. We will maintain a constant presence during all hours, responding promptly to a myriad of situations ranging from store robberies to hostage crises and community events. By actively participating in these scenarios, we will not only enhance our roleplay experience but also foster a sense of camaraderie and cohesion within the organization.

Emphasis on Communication and Collaboration: Effective communication lies at the heart of successful law enforcement operations. Therefore, I am committed to fostering an environment where open dialogue and collaboration are encouraged. Team members will be encouraged to support one another, readily offering assistance whenever needed. By working together seamlessly, we will bolster our numbers and significantly elevate the overall roleplay experience within the FIB.

Kyle Reaper

Player
Player
Information

Your name IRL - Kacper
Your age - 18
Time zone - GMT+2
Average online per day - 5-7 hours
Your Discord - xteczek
Your Nickname - Kyle Reaper
Your ID - 28979

Additional information

Leader of Federal Investigation Bureau

Commitment to Active Engagement
: Aspiring to lead the FIB stems from a profound desire to revitalize and invigorate the organization. By assuming leadership, I aim to assemble a robust High Command team comprising individuals with extensive experience and an intimate understanding of FIB's operations and regulations. Together, we will foster a collaborative environment, inviting dedicated and proactive members to elevate the organization's activity levels. Furthermore, I am dedicated to promptly resolving conflicts and ensuring that promotions are merit-based, prioritizing individuals with prior FIB or High Command experience.

Demonstrated Leadership Proficiency: My journey in law enforcement, particularly in EN2 where I served as the Head of Department for Undercover Operations (HOD UC), has equipped me with invaluable leadership skills. Additionally, my tenure in the San Andreas Highway Patrol (SAHP) as a Commander and Lieutenant, alongside my role as the Captain of the Special Weapons and Tactics (SWAT) unit in the Los Santos Police Department (LSPD), has provided me with firsthand insight into the complexities and responsibilities inherent in leading law enforcement agencies. My past experiences have instilled in me the requisite knowledge and acumen necessary to effectively navigate the challenges of overseeing the FIB.

Enhanced Functional Capabilities: The FIB boasts a diverse array of operational capabilities unparalleled by other organizations, including the authority to conduct undercover operations, execute specialized raids, and investigate high-profile cases. Recognizing the significance of these functions, I am prepared to entrust experienced individuals to lead key departments such as Undercover Operations, Special Operations, Human Resources, and Internal Affairs. By leveraging the expertise of these individuals, I am confident in our ability to maximize the effectiveness and efficiency of the FIB's operations.

Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

Enhanced Activity and Involvement: Under my leadership, the FIB will undergo a transformative shift towards heightened activity and engagement. We will maintain a constant presence during all hours, responding promptly to a myriad of situations ranging from store robberies to hostage crises and community events. By actively participating in these scenarios, we will not only enhance our roleplay experience but also foster a sense of camaraderie and cohesion within the organization.

Emphasis on Communication and Collaboration: Effective communication lies at the heart of successful law enforcement operations. Therefore, I am committed to fostering an environment where open dialogue and collaboration are encouraged. Team members will be encouraged to support one another, readily offering assistance whenever needed. By working together seamlessly, we will bolster our numbers and significantly elevate the overall roleplay experience within the FIB.

Moon Grace

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Arnav
2. Your age 16
3. Time zone GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day 4-8 hours
5. Your Discord moon.pluxury
6. Your Nickname Moon Pluxury
7. Your ID 99316
Additional information
1. Leader of... FIB ( Federal Investigation Bureau )

Point 1. I have selected FIB cause i think that this is the org where i have made a lot of friends and have gain the most exp about the RP and i think that FIB has been a perfect fit for me to be a leader since i have seen the ups and downs of the ORG

Point 2. In FIB i have done every type of RP including the confession and case file, collecting evidence i have went into the deep information about FIB and got to that the org have a lot of potential in it which maybe never been used as well and with a help of a Great Team i am sure i will unlock that potential.

Main Point 3. My main goal for FIB is to maintain good relation with the state orgs and have the best HR and IA , UC Team cause FIB cannot stand without these department and i wanna ensure that my Term will go very well if it is followed properly and Agents who will support me in the term are Ex Director and Most exp people of FIB and i am very confident that with these Agents i can take 2 terms and maintain a Active Org

Confessions: In FIB i have seen so many Agent that dont know what is Confession so to improve the roleplay level i will ensure that they the RP of FIB where they can Understand why FIB is the Most important Org

Effective High command: It is very important to have a perfect team of High Command with this step i can ensure that best RP is provided into the org with a Great Team of HC

Effective Departments: I have seen it a lot that departments are not handled with a proper RP of where departments are not doing there work it may result in bad exp of RP so i will ensure to have a proper department to provide the best RP

Ice Divinus

Ex SAHP, Ex GOV, Ex LSPD
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Ice
2. Your age - 36
3. Time zone - GMT +1
4. Average online per day - 8 to 12 Hours
5. Your Discord - mrdivinus
6. Your Nickname - Ignota Divinus
7. Your ID - 16360

Additional information
1. Leader of...Federal Investigation Bureau
pngaaa-com-1737618.png

1. Extensive Experience within Legal Organizations:
    As a veteran player in the city, I bring a wealth of experience garnered from my tenure in various legal organizations. Holding positions such as Deputy Chief of LSPD, Undersheriff of SAHP, multiple terms as Director of the Secret Service, and most recently, as the Head of Homeland Security, I have demonstrated my capability to lead and manage effectively within the confines of the law. My extensive experience provides me with a deep understanding of the intricacies and challenges inherent in law enforcement, making me well-suited to lead the FIB.
  2. Familiarity with City Dynamics and Rules:
    My longstanding presence in the city has afforded me an intimate knowledge of its dynamics and rules. Throughout my career, I have consistently adhered to city regulations, earning commendations for professionalism and honesty. This familiarity ensures that I can navigate the complexities of law enforcement operations seamlessly, contributing to the success of the FIB while upholding the highest standards of integrity.
  3. Commitment to Law and Justice:
    At the core of my ethos lies an unwavering commitment to law and justice. I staunchly believe in upholding the principles of fairness and equity, both within the organization and throughout the state. My tenure in leadership roles has been characterized by a steadfast dedication to eradicating injustice and maintaining the rule of law. I prioritize competence and merit over personal relationships when appointing ranks and positions, ensuring that the FIB operates with efficiency and integrity under my leadership.
By assuming the leadership of the FIB, I am driven by a sincere desire to serve the city, uphold its laws, and safeguard the interests of its citizens with unwavering dedication and resolve.

1. Enhanced Communication with Other Organizations:
    Strengthening ties with other organizations is pivotal for fostering a vibrant roleplay environment. As the leader of FIB, I will prioritize proactive communication and collaboration with other factions. This can include regular meetings, joint operations, or even informal gatherings to discuss mutual interests and concerns. By promoting healthy interactions between organizations, we can enrich the overall roleplay experience and create dynamic storylines that engage all participants.
  2. Increasing Citizen Interaction:
    Historically, the FIB has had minimal interaction with law-abiding citizens, leading to a perception gap and a propensity for new players to gravitate towards criminal activities. To address this, I propose the implementation of a dedicated department within the FIB focused on engaging with citizens, especially newcomers. Through organized activities, events, and open days at our headquarters, we can provide valuable insights into the benefits of working within the legal framework. By actively involving citizens in our operations and showcasing the day-to-day life of a FIB agent, we can foster a deeper understanding and appreciation for law enforcement roles in the city.

By prioritizing these initiatives, we can elevate the roleplay level within our organization while contributing positively to the overall dynamics of the roleplay server."
    maxresdefault.jpg

issac navoskiii

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Ice
2. Your age - 36
3. Time zone - GMT +1
4. Average online per day - 8 to 12 Hours
5. Your Discord - mrdivinus
6. Your Nickname - Ignota Divinus
7. Your ID - 16360

Additional information
1. Leader of...Federal Investigation Bureau
pngaaa-com-1737618.png

1. Extensive Experience within Legal Organizations:
    As a veteran player in the city, I bring a wealth of experience garnered from my tenure in various legal organizations. Holding positions such as Deputy Chief of LSPD, Undersheriff of SAHP, multiple terms as Director of the Secret Service, and most recently, as the Head of Homeland Security, I have demonstrated my capability to lead and manage effectively within the confines of the law. My extensive experience provides me with a deep understanding of the intricacies and challenges inherent in law enforcement, making me well-suited to lead the FIB.
  2. Familiarity with City Dynamics and Rules:
    My longstanding presence in the city has afforded me an intimate knowledge of its dynamics and rules. Throughout my career, I have consistently adhered to city regulations, earning commendations for professionalism and honesty. This familiarity ensures that I can navigate the complexities of law enforcement operations seamlessly, contributing to the success of the FIB while upholding the highest standards of integrity.
  3. Commitment to Law and Justice:
    At the core of my ethos lies an unwavering commitment to law and justice. I staunchly believe in upholding the principles of fairness and equity, both within the organization and throughout the state. My tenure in leadership roles has been characterized by a steadfast dedication to eradicating injustice and maintaining the rule of law. I prioritize competence and merit over personal relationships when appointing ranks and positions, ensuring that the FIB operates with efficiency and integrity under my leadership.
By assuming the leadership of the FIB, I am driven by a sincere desire to serve the city, uphold its laws, and safeguard the interests of its citizens with unwavering dedication and resolve.

1. Enhanced Communication with Other Organizations:
    Strengthening ties with other organizations is pivotal for fostering a vibrant roleplay environment. As the leader of FIB, I will prioritize proactive communication and collaboration with other factions. This can include regular meetings, joint operations, or even informal gatherings to discuss mutual interests and concerns. By promoting healthy interactions between organizations, we can enrich the overall roleplay experience and create dynamic storylines that engage all participants.
  2. Increasing Citizen Interaction:
    Historically, the FIB has had minimal interaction with law-abiding citizens, leading to a perception gap and a propensity for new players to gravitate towards criminal activities. To address this, I propose the implementation of a dedicated department within the FIB focused on engaging with citizens, especially newcomers. Through organized activities, events, and open days at our headquarters, we can provide valuable insights into the benefits of working within the legal framework. By actively involving citizens in our operations and showcasing the day-to-day life of a FIB agent, we can foster a deeper understanding and appreciation for law enforcement roles in the city.

By prioritizing these initiatives, we can elevate the roleplay level within our organization while contributing positively to the overall dynamics of the roleplay server."
    maxresdefault.jpg

amazing leader

Abhi Federal

Leader of Bloods
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Arnav
2. Your age 16
3. Time zone GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day 4-8 hours
5. Your Discord moon.pluxury
6. Your Nickname Moon Pluxury
7. Your ID 99316
Additional information
1. Leader of... FIB ( Federal Investigation Bureau )

Point 1. I have selected FIB cause i think that this is the org where i have made a lot of friends and have gain the most exp about the RP and i think that FIB has been a perfect fit for me to be a leader since i have seen the ups and downs of the ORG

Point 2. In FIB i have done every type of RP including the confession and case file, collecting evidence i have went into the deep information about FIB and got to that the org have a lot of potential in it which maybe never been used as well and with a help of a Great Team i am sure i will unlock that potential.

Main Point 3. My main goal for FIB is to maintain good relation with the state orgs and have the best HR and IA , UC Team cause FIB cannot stand without these department and i wanna ensure that my Term will go very well if it is followed properly and Agents who will support me in the term are Ex Director and Most exp people of FIB and i am very confident that with these Agents i can take 2 terms and maintain a Active Org

Confessions: In FIB i have seen so many Agent that dont know what is Confession so to improve the roleplay level i will ensure that they the RP of FIB where they can Understand why FIB is the Most important Org

Effective High command: It is very important to have a perfect team of High Command with this step i can ensure that best RP is provided into the org with a Great Team of HC

Effective Departments: I have seen it a lot that departments are not handled with a proper RP of where departments are not doing there work it may result in bad exp of RP so i will ensure to have a proper department to provide the best RP
grow up kid u aint 16 yrs xdd

Sky Smith

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Jackson
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT+2
4. Average online per day: 5 Hours
5. Your Discord: sky_pluxury
6. Your Nickname: Sky Smith
7. Your ID: 137865
Additional information
1. Leader of... FIB

I want to be the leader of the FIB because it can be really exciting because it gives you the chance to conduct gang raids, BM raids and doing events for the fellow agents. This opportunity is very big for me to be the leader of FIB. I have been in law enforcement for quite a bit and learnt many things while being in law enforcement. I have dedicated a lot of time to GrandRP and it was worth every minute. I have learnt so many things everyday about the project including the rules.
When being a leader of any organization you have to have experience in the server, knowledge of server rules and the knowledge of that organization and I have all of that. My deputies that will be in my term also have been in the law enforcement scene for a while and also of the experience and knowledge of state organization

Promotion: I will be doing promotion ceremony to show the agent that I appreciate their hard work that they dedicated to the organization. I want to encourage my agents to come on duty and RP.

Communication: Being the leader of FIB I have a good relationships with all organization leaders. I will organize and set up a meeting with all leaders of organizations and make sure the relationships with their organization is still strong.

RP Commands: When Role-playing I will encourage the agents to use proper /me, /do, RP commands when in a RP situation. For example when arresting someone the agent will use /me grabs a free sized jumpsuit.

Radio communication: Keeping the communication on the RP radio clean and professional. The communication on the radio will be monitored at all time. The high command will keep there eye on the radio at all times.

Training: The training in this term will be unique. Since this will be a change myself and my deputies will make a training document so the trainee will understand the meaning of FIB and how it works. For example the trainee will have to complete a number of tickets and arrest for them to get a promotion. This is put into place because many times ranks are just given out and in the mean time the trainee does not fully understand it yet.

Chain of Command

Director
Deputy Director
Chief of staff
00 Handler
Chief of Division
Head of Department
Deputy Head of Department
Special Agent

High Commands

Supervisor
Federal Agent