Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for FIB

Jasmine Pluxury :)

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL :
K.GIRI SAI KRISHNA
2. Your IRL age : 22
3. Time zone : GMT + 5:30 + India
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):14:00 To 20:00.
4. Average online per day : 5-8 HOURS
5. Your Discord : gskgamer
6. Your Nickname : Gsk King
7. Your ID : 89718

Additional information
1.Leader of FIB (Federal Investigation Bureau)

2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

• I have been part of FIB from the past 8 terms and have a very good experience in the org. I have worked with many leaders during my time in these terms and learned a lot from them. Not just the leaders, but I have a good relationship with my colleagues as well. I have helped many new officers who joined the org and they have grown and had a good time in the org. I was the deputy in the last term and handled GP, Gang Raid, Under Cover Operations all alone at times.

• I would now like to take the leadership position to implement my learnings and make sure that FIB is the best organization and make sure that the people of Los Santos is free from Crime and Drugs.
3.Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.

• I will make sure that all my officers, from rank 1 till my deputies, all are well aware of the rules of the org and state. This ensures that there is no scope for committing mistakes which will affect the reputation of the organization.

• I will put my best officers in charge to train my staff on how to deal with situations, so that there is very good roleplay during hostage situation or store robberies.

• I will reward my officers with a very good bonus system and timely promotions. This will keep them motivated and give their best to the role and the org.

• One more thing that I will do is to maintain proper communication with all the other organizations and keep them informed about any updates related to the org and any operations that we are conducting.

Thank you for the opportunity!!

Regards
Gsk King

Ex FIB Deputy Director (1X)
Ex FIB Assistant Director (4X)
Ex FIB COS (3X)
Ex GOV USSS Deputy Director
Ex LSPD Assistant Chief (3X)
Ex SAHP Chief Commander
Ex NG Major
We want u as a new director!!

Raihan Rin

Be right back
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your IRL age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
Information

1. Your name IRL : Raihanul Islam

2. Your IRL age : 20

3. Time zone : GMT+6

4. Average online per day : 6-8 hours

5. Your Discord :
_whereru

6. Your Nickname : Raihan Rinn

7. Your ID : 98222

Additional information

1. Leader of Federal Bureau of Investigation (FIB)

2.The reason why I want to be a leader of this specific organization:

> FIB is the place where my legal org journey has started and from which I had learned each and every laws and rules, so i want to see myself as a leader and make FIB the best org.

> I think I have enough people to run the org and have 2 suitable deputies with enough knowledge with whom I can run the org perfectly.

> One of the reason is FIB has undercover department which I like the most to catch criminals and keep the city clean and also minimize the abuse of undercover power.

3. Here is the my plan to improve RP in the Organization :

> As I was responsible for the department of Internal Affairs in FIB, so I will keep my Agents in discipline.

> I will hire FTO under department of HR to train my Agents about professionalism besides train the new Agents.

> My department of Internal Affairs will look after every single Agent's activities.

> I will organize weekly promotion parties to motivate my hard working Agents besides give them bonuses based upon their duties.

> I will encourage my Agents to put check posts in city important and populated area of the to control the crime and make a good relationship with citizens as we here for them. It will motivate the Agents to do more RP.

Wolf Gangster

EX-General. 2X Families leader
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Shivam
2. Your age - 17
3. Time zone - GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day - 6 to 7 hours
5. Your Discord - wolfgangster
6Your Nickname - Wolf Gangster
7. Your ID - 92745
Additional information
1. Leader of...Federal Investigation Bureau

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1. i want To be leader of because i been leader of many different org and deputy of many i know how to lead fib into most successful term and i see lot of mistake in fib previously i wish to fix but not only that the position i been grant me a big help if i become FIB leader as deputy governor and supreme court judge i know all the procedure for case files and because of my experience as lawyer i will be not fooled by anyone i can fight if my organization is being held back or being targeted i will bring glory to fib

2.as due to my time in city i have lot of contact that will help me get evidence and will help the state origination defeat crime i have one of most experienced and professional people ready to work for me if i get the leadership i have team for every situation ready i know what i need to do and i lead organization often as leader or deputy so i have noticed my tiniest mistake that i know how to avoid and i wish to make sure fib is active all the time i do not care if its near term end i seen lot of leader make fib inactive due to there raid goal completing that has only downed the reputation of fib no i will make sure we help state every chance we get

3. i seen in nearly all the term that fib has problem with other organization it always happen due to ego of our agents and i will fix it i seen many leader scared to kick the agent because he bring some people in to fib but i will not i will not tolerate any undisciplined behavior or fighting with our state employee i will only bring justice i know that fib has no shortage of people wanting to join so i will not bow down to anyone that is my pride as fib leader that i will not side with crime and injustice and i know many ways to handel undisciplined member after all being general of army teaches you all the thing about disciplined

3.Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1.:
Drawing from my expertise in organizations, I have noticed that in past Fib periods, Fib encountered problems with certain other Leos, which were caused by some arrogant Fib members or occasionally other organizations as well. I will therefore arrange weekly meetings with all of my agents and other organizations to maintain Fib, and I will utilize my authority as a leader to ensure that none of my agents act arrogantly. I've seen other leaders act in this way, but instead of doing that, I would talk to new and lower-level employees of Fib about how senior management treats them, and I would do the same with other firms. I would question newly assigned or lower level units about my agents' actions.

2.advanced training: as nearly all of agents of fib have past experience in other organization so i will give them more advanced training that will cover there tiny mistake to big mistake i will give them basic knowledge about legislation and i will have test to ensure that they know everything i will make sure to remind them to keep there emotion in check

3. bonding : i seen that fib agents also have more internal conflict due to work so i will have lot of other activity for team bonding and teamwork exercise i will have lot speech to give them more motivation and moral support i will make sure no employee is overworked

My Departments

1. SWAT :
To become a member of this department, one needs to be the best FIB member, have excellent shooting skills, and be mentally sound.and it also do Gp, apprehending criminals who are wanted by the state, assisting with worldwide events, configuring legal objects, and assisting UC with their narcotics investigations. and help them destroy it

2. UC - is an undercover FIB department whose mission is to apprehend criminals, halt the sale of illegal weapons and narcotics in cities, and assist in gathering evidence on the origin of the substance.

3. IA: This department will handle internal affairs, such as reviewing employee logs and handling internal disputes and misunderstandings. It will also assign agents and ensure that the organization is operating without any internal issues. In the event of an emergency, IA can recruit someone.
4. OO- One of the most crucial departments of the FIB is this one, which is capable of going undercover into ghettos with the sole purpose of gathering evidence against gangs and creating case file

5. HRT --One of the most crucial departments is HRT, or the hiring and training department. Its responsibility is to teach agents in the fundamentals of FIB. The training program consists of three phases. First, basic instruction in fib and everyday topics will be covered. 2. Medium training: as students go through the level, they will receive instruction for more difficult or sophisticated tasks. 3. The chief of staff or the assistance director, to whom I have granted authority, will deliver this advanced training, which is exclusively available to high commands to learn more.

My experience in a well organized form:-
My Experience -

Former NG Leader /2x/ Rank 30
Former Famlies Leader /2x/Rank 15
Former MaraBunta Leader / 1x/ Rank 16
Former Bloods deputy / Rank 14
Former Famlies deputy / Rank 14
Former Vagos Underdeputy / Rank 13
Former bloods UnderDeputy / Rank 13

Former Bunta UnderDeputy / Rank 13
Former Sahp colonel / Rank 24
Former lspd inspactor / Rank17

Former Server Admin
Former Lt.general / Rank 29
Former Deptuy Govenor / Rank 29
Former Us attorney 1 and 2 /Rank 17/ Rank 23
Former USSS Director / Rank 26
Former Supreme court juged / Rank 26
Former SAHP Undersheriff / Rank 29
Former SAHP Chief commander / Rank 28

My Ranking System

30) Director
29) Deputy Director
28) Assistant Directors
27) Chief of Staff
26) 00 Handler
25) Head of Department
24) Deputy Head of Department
23) 00 agent
22) supervisor
====Highcommands====
21) Commanding Agent
20) Black Ops Agent III
19) Black Ops Agent II
18) Black Ops Agent I
17) Elite SSA
16) Senior Elite Agent
15) Elite Agent
14) Federal SSA
13) Senior Federal Agent
12) Federal Agent
11) Senior Special Agent
10) Senior Agent
9) Senior Field Agent
8) Field Agent
7) Senior Field Operative
6) Field Operative
5) Junior Operative
4) Field Agent
3) Field Assistant
2) LOA
1) Suspended

Thanks For Reading
Wolf Gangsters
Warm Regards

Last edited:

Black~Hawk

Player
Player
Information
2. Your age - 17
7. Your ID - 92745
Additional information

1. i want To be leader of because i been leader of many different org and deputy of many i know how to lead fib into most successful term and i see lot of mistake in fib previously i wish to fix but not only that the position i been grant me a big help if i become FIB leader as deputy governor and supreme court judge i know all the procedure for case files and because of my experience as lawyer i will be not fooled by anyone i can fight if my organization is being held back or being targeted i will bring glory to fib

2.as due to my time in city i have lot of contact that will help me get evidence and will help the state origination defeat crime i have one of most experienced and professional people ready to work for me if i get the leadership i have team for every situation ready i know what i need to do and i lead organization often as leader or deputy so i have noticed my tiniest mistake that i know how to avoid and i wish to make sure fib is active all the time i do not care if its near term end i seen lot of leader make fib inactive due to there raid goal completing that has only downed the reputation of fib no i will make sure we help state every chance we get

3. i seen in nearly all the term that fib has problem with other organization it always happen due to ego of our agents and i will fix it i seen many leader scared to kick the agent because he bring some people in to fib but i will not i will not tolerate any undisciplined behavior or fighting with our state employee i will only bring justice i know that fib has no shortage of people wanting to join so i will not bow down to anyone that is my pride as fib leader that i will not side with crime and injustice and i know many ways to handel undisciplined member after all being general of army teaches you all the thing about disciplined

1.:
Drawing from my expertise in organizations, I have noticed that in past Fib periods, Fib encountered problems with certain other Leos, which were caused by some arrogant Fib members or occasionally other organizations as well. I will therefore arrange weekly meetings with all of my agents and other organizations to maintain Fib, and I will utilize my authority as a leader to ensure that none of my agents act arrogantly. I've seen other leaders act in this way, but instead of doing that, I would talk to new and lower-level employees of Fib about how senior management treats them, and I would do the same with other firms. I would question newly assigned or lower level units about my agents' actions.

2.advanced training: as nearly all of agents of fib have past experience in other organization so i will give them more advanced training that will cover there tiny mistake to big mistake i will give them basic knowledge about legislation and i will have test to ensure that they know everything i will make sure to remind them to keep there emotion in check

3. bonding : i seen that fib agents also have more internal conflict due to work so i will have lot of other activity for team bonding and teamwork exercise i will have lot speech to give them more motivation and moral support i will make sure no employee is overworked

My Departments

1. SWAT :
To become a member of this department, one needs to be the best FIB member, have excellent shooting skills, and be mentally sound.and it also do Gp, apprehending criminals who are wanted by the state, assisting with worldwide events, configuring legal objects, and assisting UC with their narcotics investigations. and help them destroy it

2. UC - is an undercover FIB department whose mission is to apprehend criminals, halt the sale of illegal weapons and narcotics in cities, and assist in gathering evidence on the origin of the substance.

3. IA: This department will handle internal affairs, such as reviewing employee logs and handling internal disputes and misunderstandings. It will also assign agents and ensure that the organization is operating without any internal issues. In the event of an emergency, IA can recruit someone.
4. OO- One of the most crucial departments of the FIB is this one, which is capable of going undercover into ghettos with the sole purpose of gathering evidence against gangs and creating case file

5. HRT --One of the most crucial departments is HRT, or the hiring and training department. Its responsibility is to teach agents in the fundamentals of FIB. The training program consists of three phases. First, basic instruction in fib and everyday topics will be covered. 2. Medium training: as students go through the level, they will receive instruction for more difficult or sophisticated tasks. 3. The chief of staff or the assistance director, to whom I have granted authority, will deliver this advanced training, which is exclusively available to high commands to learn more.

My Experience -

Former Server Admin

My Ranking System

30) Director
29) Deputy Director
28) Assistant Directors
27) Chief of Staff
26) 00 Handler
25) Head of Department
23) 00 agent
22) supervisor
====Highcommands====
21) Commanding Agent
20) Black Ops Agent III
19) Black Ops Agent II
18) Black Ops Agent I
17) Elite SSA
16) Senior Elite Agent
15) Elite Agent
14) Federal SSA
13) Senior Federal Agent
12) Federal Agent
11) Senior Special Agent
10) Senior Agent
9) Senior Field Agent
8) Field Agent
6) Field Operative
5) Junior Operative
4) Field Assistant
3) Trainee
2) LOA
1) Suspended

Thanks For Reading
Wolf Gangsters
Warm Regards
best leader

Ali Qureshi

Player
Player
Information
2. Your age - 17
7. Your ID - 92745
Additional information

1.:

My Departments

1. SWAT :

My Experience -

Former Server Admin

My Ranking System

30) Director
29) Deputy Director
28) Assistant Directors
27) Chief of Staff
26) 00 Handler
25) Head of Department
23) 00 agent
22) supervisor
====Highcommands====
21) Commanding Agent
20) Black Ops Agent III
19) Black Ops Agent II
18) Black Ops Agent I
17) Elite SSA
16) Senior Elite Agent
15) Elite Agent
14) Federal SSA
13) Senior Federal Agent
12) Federal Agent
11) Senior Special Agent
10) Senior Agent
9) Senior Field Agent
8) Field Agent
6) Field Operative
5) Junior Operative
4) Field Agent
3) Field Assistant
2) LOA
1) Suspended

Thanks For Reading
Wolf Gangsters
Warm Regards
Best leader

Rolex BoomBoom

Player
Player
Information
2. Your age - 17
7. Your ID - 92745
Additional information

1.:

My Departments

1. SWAT :

My Experience -

Former Server Admin

My Ranking System

30) Director
29) Deputy Director
28) Assistant Directors
27) Chief of Staff
26) 00 Handler
25) Head of Department
23) 00 agent
22) supervisor
====Highcommands====
21) Commanding Agent
20) Black Ops Agent III
19) Black Ops Agent II
18) Black Ops Agent I
17) Elite SSA
16) Senior Elite Agent
15) Elite Agent
14) Federal SSA
13) Senior Federal Agent
12) Federal Agent
11) Senior Special Agent
10) Senior Agent
9) Senior Field Agent
8) Field Agent
6) Field Operative
5) Junior Operative
4) Field Agent
3) Field Assistant
2) LOA
1) Suspended

Thanks For Reading
Wolf Gangsters
Warm Regards
++

kelly uchia

Player
Player
Information
2. Your age - 17
7. Your ID - 92745
Additional information

1.:

My Departments

1. SWAT :

My Experience -

Former Server Admin

My Ranking System

30) Director
29) Deputy Director
28) Assistant Directors
27) Chief of Staff
26) 00 Handler
25) Head of Department
23) 00 agent
22) supervisor
====Highcommands====
21) Commanding Agent
20) Black Ops Agent III
19) Black Ops Agent II
18) Black Ops Agent I
17) Elite SSA
16) Senior Elite Agent
15) Elite Agent
14) Federal SSA
13) Senior Federal Agent
12) Federal Agent
11) Senior Special Agent
10) Senior Agent
9) Senior Field Agent
8) Field Agent
6) Field Operative
5) Junior Operative
4) Field Agent
3) Field Assistant
2) LOA
1) Suspended

Thanks For Reading
Wolf Gangsters
Warm Regards
He has the best and supportive leader qualities.
We would love to have him as a leader.

Malik Abdullaho

Player
Player
Information
2. Your age - 17
7. Your ID - 92745
Additional information

1.:

My Departments

1. SWAT :

My Experience -

Former Server Admin

My Ranking System

30) Director
29) Deputy Director
28) Assistant Directors
27) Chief of Staff
26) 00 Handler
25) Head of Department
23) 00 agent
22) supervisor
====Highcommands====
21) Commanding Agent
20) Black Ops Agent III
19) Black Ops Agent II
18) Black Ops Agent I
17) Elite SSA
16) Senior Elite Agent
15) Elite Agent
14) Federal SSA
13) Senior Federal Agent
12) Federal Agent
11) Senior Special Agent
10) Senior Agent
9) Senior Field Agent
8) Field Agent
6) Field Operative
5) Junior Operative
4) Field Agent
3) Field Assistant
2) LOA
1) Suspended

Thanks For Reading
Wolf Gangsters
Warm Regards
make him the leader cause he got alot of experince in all org

Rezoan Ahmed

Player
Player
Information
2. Your age - 17
7. Your ID - 92745
Additional information

1.:

My Departments

1. SWAT :

My Experience -

Former Server Admin

My Ranking System

30) Director
29) Deputy Director
28) Assistant Directors
27) Chief of Staff
26) 00 Handler
25) Head of Department
23) 00 agent
22) supervisor
====Highcommands====
21) Commanding Agent
20) Black Ops Agent III
19) Black Ops Agent II
18) Black Ops Agent I
17) Elite SSA
16) Senior Elite Agent
15) Elite Agent
14) Federal SSA
13) Senior Federal Agent
12) Federal Agent
11) Senior Special Agent
10) Senior Agent
9) Senior Field Agent
8) Field Agent
6) Field Operative
5) Junior Operative
4) Field Agent
3) Field Assistant
2) LOA
1) Suspended

Thanks For Reading
Wolf Gangsters
Warm Regards
He will be a greatest leader of all time in fib 💥

Cosmos Shreyash

Player
Player
Information
2. Your age - 17
7. Your ID - 92745
Additional information

1.:

My Departments

1. SWAT :

My Experience -

Former Server Admin

My Ranking System

30) Director
29) Deputy Director
28) Assistant Directors
27) Chief of Staff
26) 00 Handler
25) Head of Department
23) 00 agent
22) supervisor
====Highcommands====
21) Commanding Agent
20) Black Ops Agent III
19) Black Ops Agent II
18) Black Ops Agent I
17) Elite SSA
16) Senior Elite Agent
15) Elite Agent
14) Federal SSA
13) Senior Federal Agent
12) Federal Agent
11) Senior Special Agent
10) Senior Agent
9) Senior Field Agent
8) Field Agent
6) Field Operative
5) Junior Operative
4) Field Agent
3) Field Assistant
2) LOA
1) Suspended

Thanks For Reading
Wolf Gangsters
Warm Regards
Best leader he will manage all we believe in him

Neo Ivory

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL :
K.GIRI SAI KRISHNA
2. Your IRL age : 22
3. Time zone : GMT + 5:30 + India
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):14:00 To 20:00.
4. Average online per day : 5-8 HOURS
5. Your Discord : gskgamer
6. Your Nickname : Gsk King
7. Your ID : 89718

Additional information
1.Leader of FIB (Federal Investigation Bureau)

2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

• I have been part of FIB from the past 8 terms and have a very good experience in the org. I have worked with many leaders during my time in these terms and learned a lot from them. Not just the leaders, but I have a good relationship with my colleagues as well. I have helped many new officers who joined the org and they have grown and had a good time in the org. I was the deputy in the last term and handled GP, Gang Raid, Under Cover Operations all alone at times.

• I would now like to take the leadership position to implement my learnings and make sure that FIB is the best organization and make sure that the people of Los Santos is free from Crime and Drugs.
3.Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.

• I will make sure that all my officers, from rank 1 till my deputies, all are well aware of the rules of the org and state. This ensures that there is no scope for committing mistakes which will affect the reputation of the organization.

• I will put my best officers in charge to train my staff on how to deal with situations, so that there is very good roleplay during hostage situation or store robberies.

• I will reward my officers with a very good bonus system and timely promotions. This will keep them motivated and give their best to the role and the org.

• One more thing that I will do is to maintain proper communication with all the other organizations and keep them informed about any updates related to the org and any operations that we are conducting.

Thank you for the opportunity!!

Regards
Gsk King

Ex FIB Deputy Director (1X)
Ex FIB Assistant Director (4X)
Ex FIB COS (3X)
Ex GOV USSS Deputy Director
Ex LSPD Assistant Chief (3X)
Ex SAHP Chief Commander
Ex NG Major
GSK on top!

SerkanIlhan

Black label
Player
Important
Information
1. Your name IRL - Venom Red
2. Your age - 32
3. Time zone - GMT +2:00 (GMT)
4. Average online per day - 8-12 Hours
5. Your Discord - msi_tr
6. Your Nickname - Venom Red
7. Your ID - 166616

Additional information
Leader of...FIB ( Federal Investigation Bureau )

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation

i)
I want to lead the FIB because I spent too much times at FIB as HC at en 1 so It counts for past experience I know It s from another city but experience is experience so that I know server rules That must be same server rules but different however I learnt every server rules while spending at this city.I want to lead FIB because I wanna do some changes from FIB like rank names rules or IC event..
ii )
I believe I become Best Leader Ever in FIB because of I am currently working at LSPD so that It gives me so much experience daily You can see me while working if you want so that I know what i am doing... You can clearly see my weekly online time I spent my life at Grand RP while playing for Official Organizations and LEOs.. End of this I BELIEVE MYSELF.
iii )
I want to be Director because of every time I rob ATM or doing illegal activities FIB is so weak for processing even One FIB did PG while he is arresting me .. They have no idea what they are doing .. Pls lemme help whole organization for understanding and learning every rules of server even they must learn my organization rule when i become leader. I will teach them one by one .. Its not HR business its my own organization and I will teach 'em one by one .

3). My advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

I )
As the Leader of FIB We will join SUBS , Bank Robbery , Attending ATM robbery and other stuff for increasing RP level .
II ) FIB is officially legal organization so It must be proffesional organization for en 2 server so I am gonna do my job professional .
III )
I will make sure every FIB member will become professional and They will learn rules and I will teach them at conference room.Every week We will attend conference for changing rules .
IV ) Divisions in FIB that I will bring some Newill have different works :
A ) Counterterrorism Response Team (CRT) :
They will deal with all possible Terrorist Attack.
B ) OO Agents : Experienced 00 agents will be above us So they will attend every Undercover Job they will have.
D ) Human Resources ( HR ) :
HR responsible for hiring and firing and their logs as well
E ) Intelligence Bureau ( IB ) : This Department responsible for managing all Undercover Activities and manages all investigation on crime scenes .
My Ranking System

30) Director

29) Deputy Director
28) Assistant Directors
27) Chief of Staff
26) 00 Handler
25) Head of Department
23) 00 agent
22) supervisor
====Highcommands====
21) Commanding Agent
20) Black Ops Agent III
19) Black Ops Agent II
18) Black Ops Agent I
17) Elite SSA
16) Senior Elite Agent
15) Elite Agent
14) Federal SSA
13) Senior Federal Agent
12) Federal Agent
11) Senior Special Agent
10) Senior Agent
9) Senior Field Agent
8) Field Agent
6) Field Operative
5) Junior Operative
4) Field Agent
3) Field Assistant
2) LOA

1) Suspended

Best Regards :
Venom Red
Currently ( at LSPD )
Ex- FIB SSA III ( HRT & Spec Ops & UnderCover Agent )
Ex- LSPD ( Superintendant )
Ex- EMS ( Head of Divisions)
Ex- SAHP

Top Bottom