Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Riya Rose

What goes around comes around
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL
= Yaswanth Reddy
2. Your age = 21
3. Time zone = IST / GMT+ 5:30
4. Average online per day = 8 to 10 hours and more on weekends
5. Your Discord = Riya Rose#1254
6. Your Nickname = Riya Rose
7. Your ID = 48887

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?

I've been playing for a couple of months now, enjoying every aspect of the server from the roleplaying to the money grind. I've worked in both legal organizations and gangs which allowed me to understand both sides of the state. I'd like to use the knowledge I have to better help the Ever-growing Grand community and make it cohesive, friendly, and enjoyable for not just new players, but also for veteran players as properly turning into an admin is the key to it. and really like to guide people and help them out with everything I can.

2. What are your strengths?

I was a quick learner and stayed calm in the worst situations and handle them by listening on both sides like seeing heads and tails on a coin and giving respect to each and everyone I consider my leadership skills to be one of my greatest strengths.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?

Sometimes I overthink before making a Decision and sometimes get excited about something.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

yes, I am ready to leave RP life and take this responsibility on my shoulders to assist the people in the right way.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

I am ready to sell my business (Don’t own one)

Alpha_Federal

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL Jayed
2. Your age -17
3. Time zone India- (GMT+6)
4. Average online per day 5 to 7 hours
5. Your Discord - Not Jayed#5832
6. Your Nickname- alpha ivan
7. Your ID - 65124
Additional information
I Want To Become Admin Because I want to improve in Players To Do Proper Role play I can see as player Present There are So many Players Doing Mistakes As A Part of Administration i want To be part of Helping Hand. I can Help New Players..
i have lot of Experience from legal Organizations and Illegal Activities I Can Find Easily who are not following City Rules And i never do any Thing Without Proper Knowledge…
leadership Skills to be one of my Greatest Strengths
I Don't Believe People Very Easily and Iam Very Straight forwarded Person
Yes Iam Ready
5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
Yes I Don’t Have Any Business

Thank You For Reading My Application

Jayed

Last edited:

ADi_goswami

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Varun Goswami
2. Your age -18
3. Time zone India- (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day 6 to 8 hours
5. Your Discord - Gold Op#9868
6. Your Nickname- Optimus Gold
7. Your ID - 87316

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin? -
I love helping people and IC have been helping everyone since the beginning. As a citizen I enjoyed a city and this roleplay. Now I realize that I can help more people by becoming an "ADMIN". One more thing that I hate people who spoil this well known roleplay. I want to tell them that this roleplay is not for you. So, this is the reason why I want to become an "ADMIN".
2. What are your strengths? -

You definitely know that I have been in this city for 12 years. I I did each and every starting job very passionately. I can learn all the stuffs in short periods and I have been at a good rank at well known legal ORGs like SAHP, NG and illegal gangs like Marabunta and Los Santos Vagos. I have also passed FIB interview but because of some OOC issue I can't join them. Currently I am an employee of fIB. So, in last I would like say to that these are my real strength to provide a great and honest "ADMIN" to the city.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? -
I trust people easily but in this roleplay we can't trust anybody without "POV". So, this weakness of mine will not become a hindrance. 4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? - Yeah definitely, I am ready to leave RP life to become an "ADMIN".

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) -
urrently I don't own any type of business.

Last edited:

Jay Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Jay Patel
2. Your age : 20
3. Time zone : GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day : 5 to 6 hours
5. Your Discord : Jay Pluxury#9201
6. Your Nickname : Jay Pluxury
7. Your ID : 68029

Additional information
- It is my dream to become an admin. I love this roleplay. If you will give me one more chance to prove me I will not make you disappointed. It was all done by mistake and unintentionally.

- I am always be loyal for my organization and my family. This is my real strength.

I trust people very easily.

- yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
- yes

Last edited:

Aarul Badshah

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Aarul Rawat
2. Your age - 16
3. Time zone - GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day - 6-7 hours
5. Your Discord - GODxAARUL#5030
6. Your Nickname - Aarull Badshah
7. Your ID - 83120

Additional information
I want to become admin so that I can help the citizens by punishing the people who are breaking rules. I have a good experience in the city of about 5 months. I have worked in some legal orgs and in gangs so I have the experience of them also. I will try my best to admin service

I am good at understanding things so I can easily understand that how the admin service works and I can easily tackle any situation.

Sometimes I panic a lot and takes a wrong decision.

Yes, I am ready to leave RP to become an admin.

I don't have any business but if I had I was ready to sell my business

Liza Hayashi

EX General
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
: Smit Shinde
2. Your age : 17
4. Average online per day : 6+
5. Your Discord :Smit_Shinde#1060
6. Your Nickname : Elon Walker
7. Your ID : 31600

Additional information

I Have been playing in Grand RP for over too long , I feel like I have completed my RP experience , I have been part of state and crime organization , but I spend most of my time in state,I believe I know everything about state organizations.
Also I am a person who have much respect for the rules , As someone who always go by the rules , So I actually like reviewing and solving situations , And I think I can be a good addition to Grand RP Staff

-Fast Learner
-Patient
-Good intellectual skills
-I always make sure I take the right decision

-I tend to take on too much responsibility.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes

Yes ,Don't have any

Riya Rose

What goes around comes around
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL
= Yaswanth Reddy
2. Your age = 21
3. Time zone = IST / GMT+ 5:30
4. Average online per day = 8 to 10 hours and more on weekends
5. Your Discord = Riya Rose#1254
6. Your Nickname = Riya Rose
7. Your ID = 48887

Additional information

I've been playing for a couple of months now, enjoying every aspect of the server from the roleplaying to the money grind. I've worked in both legal organizations and gangs which allowed me to understand both sides of the state. I'd like to use the knowledge I have to better help the Ever-growing Grand community and make it cohesive, friendly, and enjoyable for not just new players, but also for veteran players as properly turning into an admin is the key to it. and really like to guide people and help them out with everything I can.

I was a quick learner and stayed calm in the worst situations and handle them by listening on both sides like seeing heads and tails on a coin and giving respect to each and everyone I consider my leadership skills to be one of my greatest strengths.

Sometimes I overthink before making a Decision and sometimes get excited about something.

yes, I am ready to leave RP life and take this responsibility on my shoulders to assist the people in the right way.

I am ready to sell my business (Don’t own one)

M

Manas Badmash

1. Your Name : Manas Satya
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day: 6-8
5. Your Discord: Manas#0343
6. Your Nickname: Badmash Manas
7. Your ID: 3318

Additional information

I like to help people and to make sure no one breaks or goes against the rules and to give punishment to the people who break the rules and help new citizens that come into our city. I think I’d fit well to the admin team on GRP . I have experience in illegal and legal orgs so I think i know a lot and have seen how both sides of the city works.

I like to go out my way to help others and make sure they are good. I am a hard worker, when I tend to do something I do it and I do it to the best of my ability.

I'm inpatient sometimes, I am very straight forward, if i dont like something I speak my mind respectfully about that.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? You be ready to sell your business? ( It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

I do not own any business

Ajani Gaye

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL- Ajani Gaye

2. Your age-16

3. Time zone- United States Eastern time zone

4. Average online per day- I usually don't play on weekdays because I have school and other business as well but if I am free i will play from 5-8 hours and on weekends 9-11 hours.

5. Your Discord- AjaniCommander3532#4300

6. Your Nickname- AJ

7. Your ID -35182

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? The reason why I want to become admin is because I want to help others in the server and make it more playable and enjoyable for others. I Been playing grand rp since of June and I love the server a lot. I want to help others in the server because I want to teach people how to start playing in grand rp and make it more enjoyable to play. I have been in a lot of organization. I Have been in FIB for 6 terms, LSPD, SAHP and GOV. I also have a lot of experience from playing grand rp. being an admin is all about how u help others and make the rp experience more fun. enjoyable and playable for everyone and helping one another who are in needs of help. Thank you for reading and have a good day.

2. What are your strengths? My strengths are hardworking, being helpful to others and dedicated to work.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses? my greatest weaknesses are when i get mad, and over thinking.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes and I don't have a business.

Arnold Alcapone

🦇 i'm vengeance
Player
Information

Your name IRL : Mohamed

2. Your age: 17

3. Time zone: UTC+1

4. Average online per day: 6-8 hours/ day

5. Your Discord: !1Mhmd#8767

6. Your Nickname: Arnold Alcapone

7. Your ID: 71734

Additional information

i want to became an admin so i can have a greater sense of control over the game, being able to help other players and ensure that the game runs smoothly, or simply enjoying the responsibility and challenge of the role. Admins in grandrp often have the ability to make important decisions, enforce rules, and manage game-related tasks, which can be fulfilling for someone like me who enjoy problem-solving and leadership roles. However, it is important to note that becoming an admin typically requires a high level of knowledge and experience with the game and its community, as well as a strong commitment to maintaining a fair and enjoyable gaming environment for all players.

•Communication skills
•Leadership Qualities
•Problem-solving skills
•Event Management Skills
•Attention to detail
•Adaptability
•Time Management

Giving Respect to Everyone being Polite in every situation ✨

Some Times Overreact

Yes

Yes

Chris Mazoku

Player
Player
Congratulations to all these people. You have been selected for Admin Assistant interviews.

1- Dino lopess - 13814 - Dino lopes#1152
2- Arnold Alcapone - 71734 - !1Mhmd#8767
3- Ali Abaas - 73875 - aqt1s#8023
4- Captain Tahmid - 70281 - Captain Tahmid |70281#2599

Interviews will be at 14:30 Server Time on 25-02-2023​

Morgan Pirazev

Player
1. Your name IRL : XXXXX
2. Your age: 23
3. Time zone: UTC +3
4. Average online per day: 14+ hours
5. Your Discord: Morgan Pirazev#1049
6. Your Nickname: Morgan Pirazev
7. Your ID: 87542

Additional information:

1. Why do you want to be an administrator?

I've been playing RP since 2018 (Fivem, and now RageMP), enjoying every aspect of roleplaying .
I've been in HC in both legal organisations and gangs which allowed me to understand both sides of the state.
I'd like to use that knowledge that I have to better help the Grandrp community and Create more powerful RP.
As you can see i never got punishment for breaking any rules , except Anti-afk 1 time.
Hence, my decision to apply for adminship.

-Smartness (Power of arguments). i am very good at listen to both parties and can keep calm and come up with a ethic solution to make both parties happy.

-Quick learner ( when i put something in my mind especially if that something interests me, I'm not leaving it before I get some genuine and good results.)

-Communication skills : Arabic , French , English , Russian , a little bit turkish.

3. What are your biggest weaknesses?

-Touchy.

4. Would you be ready to leave RP life to become an administrator?

-No Problem. I am willing to leave RP life to help and support server management to provide good RP for players.

-I don't Have.

Thanks For Reading My Application.

maskub

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Maskubi Ahsan
2. Your age - 19
3. Time zone DHAKA - (UTC+06:00)
4. Average online per day 8 to 10 hours
5. Your Discord - maskub#1420
6. Your Nickname - mass kub
7. Your ID - 44531

Additional information :

I want to become a admin because I have know skills and i want to help people .

My strengths are i am quick learner and i can handle problems.

My greatest weakness is i am not creative and overthink some time.

Yes I am ready for that.

Yes I Don’t Have Business.

Your's Sincearly

Maskubi Ahsan

Last edited:

Liza Hayashi

EX General
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
: Smit Shinde
2. Your age : 17
4. Average online per day : 6+
5. Your Discord :Smit_Shinde#1060
6. Your Nickname : Elon Walker
7. Your ID : 31600

Additional information

I Have been playing in Grand RP for over too long , I feel like I have completed my RP experience , I have been part of state and crime organization , but I spend most of my time in state,I believe I know everything about state organizations.
Also I am a person who have much respect for the rules , As someone who always go by the rules , So I actually like reviewing and solving situations , And I think I can be a good addition to Grand RP Staff

-Fast Learner
-Patient
-Good intellectual skills
-I always make sure I take the right decision

-I tend to take on too much responsibility.

Yes ,Don't have any

Scorpeon Vebhav

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL-Vebhav Agrawal
2. Your age-18
3. Time zone-GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day- 10-12 Hours
5. Your Discord-vaibhavislive#0406
6. Your Nickname-Skorpeon Vebhav
7. Your ID-72466

Additional Information
1.Why do you want to become an admin?
-I am playing on this project form past 1.5 years,I always wonder that how admin help thousands of people daily. I Always love helping people in game. I want to punish those people who doesn't follow rules. Now after experiencing a lot in a server now I want to convert myself as a Helping hands towards a New player and My Wonderful Team of Administrators.

2.what are your strengths?
-Time Punctual
Love Helping People In Game As Well As IRL
Honest
Patinate Towards My Job
I can work hard in pressure
I can learn anything quickly

3.What are you greatest weaknesses?
-Sometimes i become more polite than its required

4.Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
-Yes

5.Will you be ready to sell your business?(it's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
-Yes

RanaJi Badmash | 20653

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
Abhinav Rana
2. 17
3. GMT+5:30 (IST)
4. I have different time zones on different days i play 11:00-13:00 then 15:00-17:00(4hrs( on these days (Monday-Friday) and on (Sunday,Saturday) i can give 9-12 hours of duty non-stop from 6:00 AM to 18:00 PM.
5. 3-4 hours on Monday-Friday
9-12 hours on Saturday-Sunday
6. AgentCreed#4334
7. RanaJi Badmash
8. 20653
9. I want to be curator of crime section.

Additional Information
I want to become and admin and curator of crime section to show my skills i do not have enough years or experience in en3 server but the amount of experience i have gained in en2 by being deputy of gangs and in en1 being high command of all gangs and legal organizations except FIB i believe i have what it takes to become admin and i want to become an admin to help the people and new players in the server i want to give them the happiness playing in the server and get them addicted like i am to the server of Grand RP
2. My greatest strengths are the following :-
# I am hardworking because if i start one thing i wont stop it before finishing it.
# I am a patient and Humble guy.
3. My greatest weaknesses are :-
# I am a calm guy until and unless some person disrespects me then i get angry.
# I am able to control my temper for some time only.

4. Yes im ready to leave the RP life to become an admin.
5. Yes i agree to sell my business and never buy one until im an admin.
6. Not really, but i have high school which is affecting it a little bit i can give only 3-4 hours of duty on weekdays due to it and on weekends i can give 9-12 hours or duty easily.

Alpha_Federal

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL Jayed
2. Your age -17
3. Time zone India- (GMT+6)
4. Average online per day 5 to 7 hours
5. Your Discord - Not Jayed#5832
6. Your Nickname- alpha ivan
7. Your ID - 65124
Additional information
I Want To Become Admin Because I want to improve in Players To Do Proper Role play I can see as player Present There are So many Players Doing Mistakes As A Part of Administration i want To be part of Helping Hand. I can Help New Players..
i have lot of Experience from legal Organizations and Illegal Activities I Can Find Easily who are not following City Rules And i never do any Thing Without Proper Knowledge…
leadership Skills to be one of my Greatest Strengths
I Don't Believe People Very Easily and Iam Very Straight forwarded Person
Yes Iam Ready
Yes I Don’t Have Any Business

Jayed

Last edited:

Fafa

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Hitesh
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT+ 5:30
4. Average online per day: 7-8 Hours
5. Your Discord: FAFA SHIKAARI#4438
6. Your Nickname: Fafa Shikaari
7. Your ID: 44774

Additional information

I have been playing on this server for last 9 months enough to know and follow the rules. I have grinded many hours on this server. I have worked in Gangs as well as in Legals. I know all about Gang activities because i spend many time as a Deputy in 2 terms.
So I want to be an admin and help the server grow more helped new peoples you comes in server as they do rule break and will try to help server and its players do a clean RP.

I am very good in English and i understand things quickly. I can handle intense situation very calmly and try to find solution quickly as possible.

Actually, I have only one weakness I spent many much time in one thing that is I playing in this server.

Yes, I have explored the RP and I am ready to leave and help the server grow.

Yes, I am ready to sell my business (Don't have one)

Top Bottom