Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Sanku Notorius

Leader
Leader
1. Your name IRL:- Sankalp
2. Your age:- 19
3. Time zone:- GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day 4-6 hrs
5. Your Discord :- ss0606
6. Your Nickname :- Sanku Notorious
7. Your ID:- 49627

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?

1.Becoming an admin provides a high level of control over the game environment and other players, allowing for the enforcement of rules and making impactful decisions.

2.Admins often have access to exclusive powers or abilities that regular players do not possess, which can make the gameplay have many experiences, like in legal organizations like SAHP i started from start to Cheif

3.Becoming an administrator would provide me with the opportunity for career growth and advancement within an organization. Admins are responsible for managing resources, time, and people.

4.i enojy the server like i'm SAHP officer for last 4- 5 terms, 2x chief of HR 1X Deputy chief of STAFF and currently Cheif of HR

2. What are your strengths?

1.Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and i take time to watch the problem from both sides to make a perfect decision

2.Always heed orders from above Recognize my errors and don't make the same ones again

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?

1.I know everything very well, I understand but i found that My greatest weakness is that sometimes i become very emotional toward people..

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

Yes, I am ready to leave the RP life To become an admin

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

1.I don't have any so np

daddyash

Ballas Deputy
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
1. Your name IRL - Arav Pisal
2. Your age - 16
3. Time zone - IST
4. Average online per day - 5-6hrs
5. Your Discord - emmarich_
6. Your Nickname - Aashna Anarchy
7. Your ID - 80917

I feel like I have experienced the RP life for a long time by participating all GOV orgs and illegal orgs I have been under deputy in all illegal orgs and have bought many house and cars and I think it is time to try and help out the people of the city and give justice by punishing the rule breakers

I have many strengths but one of the most important strengths of an admin is to comprehend the situation that his happening and understand the situation fully before taking any action
One of my greatest weakness is that when I get offended but someone purposely I get angry quickly and in the anger I sometimes do something which is not right.
Yes
I don’t have any businesses

Ismailgamer

Player
Player
Information
1. ismail Pluxury
2. 20
3. +6 (UTC)
4. 12 hour
5. ismail_gamer
6. Ismail
7. 86017

Additional information
Ans: I enjoy helping others and believe I can make a difference as an administrator. Educating people about rules will enhance role-playing. My skills can benefit players on forums and in-game, promoting better RP. With my UTC time zone, I'll be available throughout the day to support, allowing main admins to take breaks. I know city laws well due to my time here. I value this role for collaboration and aiding others. Handling inquiries, conflicts, and assisting the current staff as the city grows.

Ans: I excel at quick thinking under pressure, making effective decisions and maintaining high performance standards.

Ans: I occasionally get overly focused on project details, spending excessive time analyzing finer points, which could be a weakness.

Ans: After over a year of active roleplay in En2 and En3, I'm prepared to transition from my RP role to an administrative position.

Ans: Yes

Badmash Gurji

Hola
Player
Your name IRL: Karan Randhawa
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day: 8 to 12 Hours
5. Your Discord: KDS_RANDHAWA#7619
6. Your Nickname: Zoro Escobar
7. Your ID: 99066

Additional information
Ans- I want to become an admin because I've been playing GRP gaining lots of knowledge and experience as a civilian for a while now.
Becoming an admin and being able to help the community further is what I like to do,
going out of the way to help better the community and make sure everyone has a good experience while playing on GRP.

Ans- Fast Learner, Listen to both parties in situation.

Ans- Game Addict.

Ans- Yes i ready to leave RP life.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin).
Ans- Sure but i don’t have any business.

Give me a chance to prove my self please forgive me for my Punishment history.
(Thank you for reading my application)

Last edited:

Malik Rich

MALIK RICHS
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:
Malik Nouman
2. Your age: 21
3. Time zone: UTC+5
4. Average online per day: 8 Hours
5. Your Discord: .nomi786
6. Your Nickname: Malik Richs
7. Your ID: 68429

Additional information
Answer:
I want to become admin becuase its being 1 year I am Playing Grand Rp En2. I Join all legal organization and gang. I learn many things from legal organization specially from Ng I work with ng great leader mac blu and diamond jozu I learn many things from them. Now I decide to help the admin team and work on the server.

Answer:
My Strength is a Buying expensive cars and make Friends and relationship to Everyone.

Answer:
My weakness is breaking the relationship with people.

Answer:
Yes, I am Ready

Answer:
Yes, I am Ready to sell my Business.

Pikachu Uzumaki

EN02 EX-VAGOS LEADER.
Player
1. Your name IRL
=> Md Yasin Hossen
2. Your age
=>
19 [Date: 29 May 2004]
3. Time zone
=> UTC/GMT +6 hours
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear)
=> as server time 11:00 to 14:00.
5. Average online per day
=>
4 hours
6. Your Discord
=> zeropikachuz
7. Your Nickname
=>
Pikachu
8. Your ID
=> 40581.

Additional information
=>
I Am playing on roleplay from past 3 years, I always wonder that how admins help thousands of people daily, I Always love helping people in game, I want to punish those who doesn't follow rules, Now after experiencing a lot in the server now I want to convert myself as a Helping hand towards the New Player And My Wonderful Team of Administrators .

=> Time Punctual
-> Love Helping People In Game As Well As IRL
-> Honest
-> Patinate Towards My Job
-> I can work hard in pressure
-> I can learn anything Quickly

=> I am noob at gun fight & my parents insult.

=> yes, I am ready to leave rp life for become an admin

=> Yes.

Alpha_Federal

Player
Player
Admin application

1. Your name IRL: Jayed
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: (GMT+6)
4. Average online per day: 6-9 Hours
6. Your Discord: alpha_ivan
7. Your Nickname: Alpha Fedorov
8. Your ID: 65124

Additional information
I Want To Become Admin Because I want to improve Players To Do Proper Role play I can see as a player Present There are So many Players Doing Mistakes As Part of the Administration I want To be part of a Helping Hand. I can Help New Players. I have enough experience ance to become an admin. I always try to learn thing that I dont know and try to learn as quickly as possible. I spend my hole life as a leo now I think Its time to step forward and help citizens as an admin

-leadership skills are one of my Greatest Strengths
-I have good communication
-I can speak communicate in 2 different language
->Bangla
->Hindi
->English

-I Don't Believe People Very Easily and I am a Very Straight forwarded Person

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become
-Yes I am Ready

-Yes I Don’t Have Any Business

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
-No

Your Regard
Alpha Federal

Assistant chief LSPD x3 , COS in FIB, GOV DOC DIRECTOR, B.General in NG x2, SAHP Lieutenant x1, Lt.General in NG x1

Pikachu Uzumaki

EN02 EX-VAGOS LEADER.
Player
1. Your name IRL
=> Md Yasin Hossen
2. Your age
=>
3. Time zone
=> UTC/GMT +6 hours
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear)
=>
4 hours
6. Your Discord
=> zeropikachuz
7. Your Nickname
=>
Pikachu
8. Your ID
=> 40581.

Additional information
=>It's something I have done on and off in different communities since 2019 for different games. For all the time I've played Grand RP I've never wanted to be an admin (an odd thing to say in an admin app), however I've really wanted to experience a little bit of everything and spend meaningful times doing those things. And while this is often said in these applications, I truly have done almost everything, and during this time I have had zero punishments. I would now like to support the community and look to administrate with a roleplay first mindset, looking to only act when necessary and preserve RP and IC interactions as a priority.

=> Time Punctual
-> Honest

=>
Time - Sadly if your looking for someone who's going to be active for 8 hours a day, I am honestly happy for you to decline the application. I work a full time job and outside that want to keep a varied and balanced set of activities in my free time. However I do promise to commit to the hours listed in the top half of the application.

Debates - I can at times debate with peers and others when I believe something is the right decision, I always ensure these don't turn into arguments and always know when it's time to back down from said discussion and get on with the task or decision that's been made. After the matter is forgotten and those involved will take-away learnings from it

=> Yes.

Krish Pluxury

Set your heart ablaze! ❣️😌
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Krish
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day - 6 to 8 hours
5. Your Discord - chrismares
6. Your Nickname - Chris Mares
7. Your ID - 99091

Additional information
- As if you know i am playing Grand RP from last 6 months or more! specially in EN02, this was an awesome experience to play Grand RP, but what i saw was that some newbies dont get the help they should get and if you see so many administrators are leaving due to any reasons! thats why the server dont have much administrators who can just handle the complains and stuff or else they are not active to be honest i would like to be a administrator to provide an high level of support and help to the players! it would be an honor to work as an administrator!

- Good Communication - As i was an introvert, but still i tried to make myself communicate well, now i am able to communicate and talk with people fluently

- Equally Treatment - I treat people equally no matter who it is, for an example even if my friends are breaking rules i would be treat them equally aswell, not to just be unfair with people.

- Honest but Kind - I always try to be honest but still try to not be unkind or rude to anyone.

- Work Management - I have 1 more strength that is managing my work into equal parts, because if i wouldnt do it i may forget something and it may be harmful to others!

- Impatience - I always try to be patient but still sometime i become impatient this is one of my greatest weakness and i really need to improve this!

- Being more then enough kind to others - As i told i always try to be kind to everyone but at some point i become more then enough kind which is my one of the weakness, i need to improve but i cant really do it.

- Yes, i will be ready to leave RP

- Yes, of course but to be honest, i dont own any business at the moment!

Chief of Staff LSPD | Ex Chief SAHP | Ex Head NG | Ex Deputy Head FIB | Ex Commander GOV | Ex Deputy Families | Ex Under Deputy Bloods
𝓒𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓼 𝓜𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓼

Last edited:

thelightside

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information:

Your name IRL: Oussama Mamdouh
Your age: 20 irl
Time zone: UTC+01:00
Average online per day: Approximately 10-15 hours
Your Discord: Thelightside
Your Nickname: Thedarksido
Your ID: My new Id is 116297
Additional Information: I had an account level 16 or 17 i think i know the city well

Why do you want to become an admin?

Well, I've been hanging around this awesome RP community for a while now, and I've got this itch to help out more. I love what you folks are doing here, and I want to make sure everyone's having a blast while playing.

What are your strengths?

So, I'm kind of a pro at keeping the RP world spinning smoothly. I know the game inside out, and I've got a knack for helping players get into character and settle disputes. Plus, I've got a lot of patience – I mean, you've gotta when dealing with some of the wild scenarios we see in RP!

What are your greatest weaknesses?

One of my greatest weaknesses is that I can be overly perfectionistic at times, which might lead to spending too much time on small details. However, I'm actively working on managing this tendency and focusing on the bigger picture.

Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

Yes, if selected as an admin, I am committed to prioritizing my responsibilities within the community over my personal RP life. I understand the importance of being available and responsive to the community's needs.

Will you be ready to sell your business?

I don't currently own a business, so this won't be an issue.

Jaden Daku

I Can't Fix You
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Aditya

2. Your age:18

3. Time zone: GMT+5:30

4. Average online per day:4to6 hours

5. Your Discord: jadendaku66891

6. Your Nickname:Jaden

7. Your ID:66891

Additional information

i have worked in legal state organitations like SAHP, FIB,LSPD for a long time now so i know all rules. and understanding of the game mechanics and the rules of the GTA 5 RP server is crucial. Server administrators are responsible for maintaining the integrity of the game and ensuring that all players are following the rules. As such, a good server administrator should have an in-depth knowledge of the game and the server's policies.And i also like to help people and guide them if they are facing any issues and if did something wrong i would not be sorry to give a warn or punish them

my strengths are communication skills,handling situations ,helping people,

kinedness i very much belive everyone if they are crying or say somwthing imotional

yes i am ready to leave rp life to become an admin because i had all the experience to get by doing rp and now i would like to get ghe experience of admin

I dont own a business nor i have that much money to buy one
REGARDS,
Jaden Daku
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EX-Chief of FTO (SAHP),EX FIB,EX LSPD

Current-CHIEF OF STAFF (SAHP)

pu3TRokkBqZxHiCx.gif

Last edited:

Alex Roland

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL:Raunak Seal
2. Your age:22
3. Time zone:UTC+5:30
4. Average online per day:12-14 hours
5. Your Discord:Alex Roland|81675#3682
6. Your Nickname:Alex Roland
7. Your ID:81675

Additional information
-> I had seen maanytime that when we call a GOD/admin they really help people to solve the issue and also help them within no time, so that's why I want to serve my gaming hour by helping people
-> I am always available at all time at any kind of problem, even I use to be calm always no matters what's happening
-> I am straight forward so sometimes my words seems to hurt anyone where I use to show them reallity
-> Yes I am ready to leave the RP and serve the noble works
-> I don't have a business

Jahad Pluxury

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
1. Your name IRL Jahad Mohammed
2. Your age : 29
3. Time zone GMT+4
4. Average online per day : 5-8 in weekdays 24 h
5. Your Discord : jahad0001
6. Your Nickname : Jahad Pluxury
7. Your ID :96748

Additional information
I love helping others, respecting and appreciating them. I have been in the city for more than a year and have worked in more than one organization such as (FIB and EMS) and I have been in senior positions and have experience in these areas. Your respect and help to this person is great for me, I hope you will accept my request, you have my sincere respect and thanks
Speak and write in three languages, English, Arabic and Hindi, as well as how to deal with and solve problems and change the system
Confidence, if I’m not sure with something, it definitely brings me down, but I’m working on it.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes OF course

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
(It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
- don't have one

Yuvraj Federal

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL Yuvraj Singh

2. Your age: 17

3. Time zone: IST

4. Average online per day: 4 to 6 hours per day

5. Your Discord : yuvraj#0617

6. Your Nickname: Yuvraj federal

7. Your ID : 79916

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?: The reason why I want to join admin is that I want to be able to help people when they may have questions and they may not know what to do. I love helping people and making their days. I love helping people. Also, I have been in the city for about 10 months now and have learned a lot and have a lot of nice admin friends. Also, I met a lot of new people. I want to make a difference and make sure people get the help they need. If they have questions I will do my best to answer them. I also, know a lot from being in the city for a long time so I think I will do well with helping people. I have been in almost all legal organizations so I know a lot about them. I know a lot of the city rules and I make to make a difference and help make the server a greater place. I know I am young also but I have a lot of experience and time. I am also mature for my age.

2. What are your strengths?: my strengths are i can handle the situations calmly, polite nature, good behaviour and i respect everyone

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?: My weakness is i got angry sometimes

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Sure yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?: (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) sure i am ready

Levi Pluxury

Ex - LSPD Leader ❤️
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Abdul Rafay
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT + 5:00
4. Average online per day: 4-6 hours
5. Your Discord: levifederal
6. Your Nickname: Levi Federal
7. Your ID: 76189

Additional information

I have been playing this lovely RP for last 7-8 months. i have been on all legal or illegal organizations most of the time i was as HC and deputy there. I want to help out players who want to join on this RP I will guide and manged properly. My purpose is to assist users by providing information, answering questions, and completing tasks to the best of my abilities. I want to grow this community and make the environment peaceful.

1. Learn from my Past mistakes and can't repeat them
2. Being Professional with Work
3. I am very polite and i know how to deal with people

1. Conversational Depth (I am trying to control on )
2. I get emotional in some situation

Yes, I am ready to leave RP.

Yes, I am ready to sell the business.

Last edited:

uchash_zone

Uchash On Top
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Name:Uchash Kumar
Time zone :GMT+6
Average online per day : 5-6hours
Your Discord: ranger#8060
Your Nickname:uchash
Your ID : 100454

Additional info:

"I want to become an admin because I've been playing this game for over a year, gaining a lot of experience in various gangs (Bloods, Ballas, Vagos, Families), where I've even held high-ranking positions. I also have experience in legal organizations like FIB, SAHP, EMS, and government . I believe it's the right time for me to contribute to the city by serving as an administrator."

**Strengths:**

1. I can speak several languages: Bangla, Hindi, and English.
2. I treat everyone fairly.
3. I'm always willing to help without feeling shy.

**Weakness:**

I tend to trust people too easily, but I'm working on being more cautious.

Yes, I'm ready to leave

I don't have any business

Best concern

Uchash kumar

Last edited:

Fission 𝕱𝖑𝖝

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Smit Shinde
2. Your age : 17
3. Time zone : GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day : 6+
5. Your Discord :Smit#5761
6. Your Nickname : Elon Flx
7. Your ID : 31600

Additional information

I Have been playing in Grand RP for over too long , I feel like I have completed my RP experience , I have been part of state and crime organization , I spent my time both in lot, I believe I know everything about state organizations , Private Organization and also Crime Organisation
Also I am a person who have much respect for the rules , As someone who always go by the rules , So I actually like reviewing and solving situations , And I think I can be a good addition to Grand RP Staff

-Fast Learner
-Patient
-Good intellectual skills
-I always make sure I take the right decision

-I tend to take on too much responsibility.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes ,Don't have any

Pikachu Uzumaki

EN02 EX-VAGOS LEADER.
Player
1. Your name IRL
=> Md Yasin Hossen
2. Your age
=>
3. Time zone
=> UTC/GMT +6 hours
=>
4 hours
6. Your Discord
=> zeropikachuz
7. Your Nickname
=>
Pikachu
8. Your ID
=> 40581.

Additional information
=>It's something I have done on and off in different communities since 2019 for different games. For all the time I've played Grand RP I've never wanted to be an admin (an odd thing to say in an admin app), however I've really wanted to experience a little bit of everything and spend meaningful times doing those things. And while this is often said in these applications, I truly have done almost everything, and during this time I have had zero punishments. I would now like to support the community and look to administrate with a roleplay first mindset, looking to only act when necessary and preserve RP and IC interactions as a priority.

=> Time Punctual
-> Honest

=>
Time - Sadly if your looking for someone who's going to be active for 8 hours a day, I am honestly happy for you to decline the application. I work a full time job and outside that want to keep a varied and balanced set of activities in my free time. However I do promise to commit to the hours listed in the top half of the application.

Debates - I can at times debate with peers and others when I believe something is the right decision, I always ensure these don't turn into arguments and always know when it's time to back down from said discussion and get on with the task or decision that's been made. After the matter is forgotten and those involved will take-away learnings from it

=> Yes.

Top Bottom