Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Nik Payne

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Congratulations, You have been selected for admin assistant interviews

Rihan Pluxury - 132122 : sweatygameryt

Regarding interviews contact me on discord​

Ali Sheikh

Player
Player
Information
Your name IRL:
Ali Abdullah
Your age (OOC): 18
Time zone + country: GMT+5 Pakistan
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play: 10:00-20:00
Average online per day(hours): 4-6 hours.
Your Discord ID: alisheikh777
Your characters' name (IC): Ali Sheikh
You're in-game ID: 91796
You're in-game level: 30.
Languages spoken: English, Urdu, Hindi
What section would you prefer to be curator of (State or Crime): State.
Additional information
Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
. I have been doing roleplay in Grand Rp from December 2022. I know all the rules of server and I want to help new people who are coming to city, and I will give punishment who break rules.
. I know all about gangs and legal organization. I was part of all gangs and legal organization and gain much experience there. I was high command almost in every organization.
. I experience allot by doing roleplay now I want to become an admin to serve my effort for server and help admin team.
What are your strengths?
. Handling hard situation in peacefully.
. Cool and calm.
What are your weaknesses?
. Overthinking.
What skills can you bring to the admin team?
Experience and knowledge.

. I want to maintain high level of rp in grand rp some people frequently brake rules so I will punish them so that the rp environment don't be disturb. I know all the rules of grand rp . I have experience rp as a doctor Leo and government officer. I have experience one complete term in almost all organization and gang as a good member. I am doing rp from 1 year in Grand Roleplay, so I know all the rules of server. Also, I have good knowledge of city. Now it's time to become admin.
Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes, for sure I am ready to sell my business.
Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
No.
Anything else we should take into consideration, or we should know for your application?
Nope.

YutaOkkotsu

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:
Abhik Paul
2. Your age (OOC): 20
3. Time zone + country: GMT+5:30, India
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format): 10:00 to 21:00
5. Average online per day(hours): 5 to 6 Hours
6. Your Discord ID: avik1584
7. Your characters' name (IC): Yutaa Okkotsu
8. Your in game ID: 135456
9. Your in game level: 17
10. Languages spoken: English, Hindi, Bengali
11. What section would you prefer to be curator of (State or Crime): State

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

Ans: I have been Playing for a long time. And I got a lot of experience. I have worked in SAHP as a Chief Commander, LSPD as a DHOD of IA & HR, EMS. And I maintain all the server rules. I love to help peoples who is in troubles, and i think if I become an admin so I can help peoples more effectively.
Sometimes I see many of the new players don't know all the rules and they make many mistakes, And in the opposite, I see many of the players who knows rules but still breaks a lot of server rules and I cannot Do anything about this. I reported it to the administrator but by the time they arrived, the person had already left the area. And sometimes I don't have the POV to provide in forums to punish them. So, I want to become an admin of this server so I can punish that Players who break server rules many times and the newcomers don't get any issues with them and, I will spy on them secretly like a ghost so if they breaks any rules or do any kind of things I just directly punish them, So the server will maintain properly.

2. What are your strengths?
Ans: I can learn from every situation that happens to me and I can absorb any situation calmly, so I didn't make any mistakes. And I'm so friendly to everyone and I respect everyone.

3. What are your weaknesses?
Ans: Sometimes I lose my focus at what I'm doing, and I take a little bit more time to think and absorb any situation.

4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
Ans: I can talk with people very nicely and I learn from everyone, and if anyone needs any kind of help, I will definitely help them at any cost to solve their problem. And I have lot of experience in legal ORGs so I can maintain a proper RP with the LEOs. And I will do a lot of new server events so the players of this server will never be bored.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Ans: I don't have any business.

6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
Ans: Currently No. But sometimes I travel from my city to another city so during that traveling time I cannot be Active.

7. Anything else we should take into consideration, or we should know for your application?
Ans: You will know that I'm a very hard working guy and I always try to improve myself.

Last edited:

karmansingh

Player
Player
  1. Your name IRLKarman Singh Sachdeva
  2. Your age (OOC): 19
  3. Time zone + country: GMT+5:30 India
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 06:30 to 15:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 7+ hours
  6. Your Discord ID: legend_karman
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Legend Karman
  8. Your in game ID: 102968
  9. Your in game level: 21
  10. Languages spoken: Hindi, English, Punjabi
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State
Additional information

I want to become admin because I experience so much in this RP and i know rules and I have good knowledge about RP. I maintain roleplay everywhere, If I become an administrator than I teach every player how to do good roleplay in grand RP and I want to Prove myself That I can become a good administrator Now I am ready to become admin

Also I have Lot of experience in Organization Like -
- EMS Rank - Dean of Divisions Training
- GOV Rank - DOJ US Attorney II
- SAHP Rank - Trooper
- LSPD Rank - Patrol Office IV

I see lot of player do mistakes and don't know rules .Now I want to help them.

Also I see mostly player use illegal redux and cheats. I will find out and give punishment.

What are your strengths?
- I give equal respect to all
- My Communication skill is good
- I make a plan and then I execute in practical

I have short temtred issue

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes I am ready

I will make sure due to my experience I will catch a player who using cheats and then other player can not try to use any type of cheats. and I teach a every player how to do good roleplay in grand rp. I will make sure, If i become a admin then I do more hardwork and Smartwork .

Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
No, There is a no issue

Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
This in on up to you because my dream is to become an admin and If you think I am worthy of becoming an admin then please give me a chance.

Last edited:

Akif Deadly

Player
Player
Information
1) Your name IRL: Akif
2) Your age: 18
3) Time zone: GMT+5
4) Average online per day: 4 to 5 hours a day
5) Discord: akif#6694
6) Your nickname: Akif Deadly
7) Your ID: 79140

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?

I want to become an admin because I spend a lot of time on the server and I think I have done almost everything on the server now I want to experience some admin duties I also want to help new players who face problems in the starting days. I have very good experience on the server and know all the server rules. I have gained a lot of experience in organizations as well because I held high-command positions in almost all of the organizations. I will do my best to prevent violations of server rules once I become an admin.

I respect Everyone.
I am Honest I always stand with the truth.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
Overthinking
I get frustrated Sometimes
Trust everyone

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

Yes, I am ready to leave role-play

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Yes, I do not own any business.

I hope you will consider my application

Regards,
Akif Cassano

Nago Snow

Most hated player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Mohammed
  2. Your age (OOC): 18
  3. Time zone + country: GMT+1 Morocco
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 14:00 to 04:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 6-12
  6. Your Discord ID: Nago snow
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Nago snow
  8. Your in game ID: 135382
  9. Your in game level: 16
  10. Languages spoken: English,Arabic
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State
Additional information
    Okey the reason that let me be interested to become an admin that i got a good experience as LSPD assitant chief,Chief commander in SAHP. USSS director in GOV and lawyer , Under cover agent and secret agent in FIB, i got good experience and i feel that im ready to take a new experience as server admin and help new players to understand rules and follow the rules and be active in night specifaclly to respond to any ticket and help all server players and make sure that we are making server better every day and punish who breaking rules.
    - Good communicator
    - Hard working guy
    - Calm
    - Quick learner
    -over thinker a little and i focus in details.
    i will make sure that all players following rules and by my good experience in state i will make sure that all state employee playing proper RP and following rules and help them anytime and anywhere they need assitsant
    i dont have a business
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
    no there is no issue right now eveything is alright
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
    I want to add that im hard working guy and im active and i will try my best to make server better every day

Last edited:

ChAbubakar391

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):
  5. Average online per day(hours):
  6. Your Discord ID:
  7. Your characters' name (IC):
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):
Additional information
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
The administrator has the right to reject your application if
-The application does not follow the format
-The application is copy-pasted
-The applicant has a low level / experience
-The applicant doesn't fit the specifications the administration is looking for
-The applicant has a long and recurring punishment history with multiple bans.
-The application is low effort.
1.Your Name IRL
Abubakar
2.Your Age
3.Time zone+ Country
PST(GMT+5:00) Pakistan
4.Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play.
11:00 to 21:00
5.Average online per day : In between
7 TO 9 hours
6.Your Discord
Abubakar391
7.Your Character's Name
Ayesha Queen
8.Your ID
9.Your in game level
11 Level
10.Languages spoken:
English , Urdu , Hindi
11.I want to be curator of Crime section or State section:
I would like to be curator of the STATE section.

1.Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

Its because I would love to help all my fellow citizens and provide them a good and joyful environment
And also I can be usefully in many ways as I have experience of both category in state section {EMS and LEOS(FIB,GOV,SAHP,LSPD)} as a HIGH COMMAND
I was have watched working of States section so closely by which I can help them with good RP
And i will learn fastly and correctly and I will not do any mistakes and also I will not disappoint administration team with my work.Also I think i will be more active in city as of now to prove myself.
I Will Do My Best for administration team and for GRAND RP.

2.What are your strengths?

I have good communication skills and have a quality to be friendly to all
also I learn from my mistakes

3.What are your greatest weaknesses?

I usually trust too easily.

4.What skills can you bring to the admin team?

I can do anything in order to help admin team ,and my help would make work easy for admin team/support, this is what i think.

5.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

I don't have any so its not a problem

6.Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?

NO, as of now there is not any Situation

7.Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?

I will Work Hard for GRAND RP.
To HELP Grand rp.
I will Do my Best Trust Me.

Thanks for reading have a Great Day.

Nik Payne

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Dear players,

Copying applications on forum is strictly prohibited any instances of those will result in immediate rejection of application without administrators (curators) checking them.

Also, It is mandatory to make an admin application according to the new format.

The administration has the right to reject your application if

Please adhere to the proper guidelines for making an admin application.

Thank you

Mussadiq Ail

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
    Ans : Mussadiq Ali

2. Your age (OOC):
    Ans : 17

3. Time zone + country:
    Ans : GMT+5 , Pakistan

4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):
    Ans : From 15:30 To 18:00

Ans : 4 to 5 Average hours

6. Your Discord ID:
    Ans : mr.black_810

Ans : Salman Shikaari

8. Your in game ID:
    Ans : 98139

9. Your in game level:
    Ans : 26 (about to turn 27 IC )

10. Languages spoken:
    Ans : English , Urdu

Ans : Crime
Additional information
    Ans : I will be Straight to the Point I have been in the En2 for 1.5 - 2 years now and in the time span that i have spent in the city I have been in every organization legal and i also have been in the crime section for some time and have done work in both and have been in mostly in every situation and have been building up my experience to take on this great responsibility as a Admin
    as if I became a admin I will be mostly active because i take same things seriously and will be giving what i have.

Ans : fluent in English
    Good Learner
    Learns from Mistakes
    can build confidence while doing something new.

Ans : Gets Lazy sometime
    Becomes ambitious for some work or task
    hesitates in speaking while giving interview
    likes to Help people out A lot.

Ans : activity in most inactive times
    Good listener.

Ans : Yes I will if I have or get one .

Ans : Not Really anything that stops me.

Ans : no I don't think that i got many punishment on my account.

yashvirani

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
    ANS:- Yash Virani

2. Your age (OOC):
    ANS:- 19

3. Time zone + country:
    ANS:- GMT+5:30, India

ANS:-7:30 to 15:45

ANS:- 8 to 9 hours a day

6. Your Discord ID:
    ANS:-yashvirani

ANS:- Yash assassin

8. Your in game ID:
    ANS:- 145498

9. Your in game level:
    ANS:- 10( going to be 11)

10. Languages spoken:
    ANS:- English, Hindi

ANS:- State
Additional information

ANS:- Deciding to transition from being an active participant in role-playing (RP) to becoming an admin is a natural evolution for me. While I've thoroughly enjoyed immersing myself in the creative and imaginative world of RP, I now feel compelled to contribute to its growth and sustenance in a more direct and impactful manner. As an admin, I aspire to facilitate enriching experiences for the RP community, ensuring that it remains vibrant, inclusive, and conducive to creativity. While stepping away from the individual character-based interactions, I see this shift as an opportunity to foster a positive environment for all participants, guiding and supporting their endeavors while upholding the values and standards of the RP community. Becoming an admin allows me to utilize my organizational skills, leadership abilities, and passion for RP to make a meaningful difference in shaping its future trajectory.

ANS:- Calm in harazardious and confusing situations and precisefull in decision making !

ANS:- Basically, in simple words.. i do trust people easily

ANS:- Sharpness in decision making that makes my personality being different from others like when and what to do if a person had done something wrong and give him punishments and warnings according to his/her works.....

ANS:- I don't own any business from my side

ANS:- No issues at the current moment....

ANS:- Yes, becasue of my In-game level people try to underestimate me not being able to know my server knowledge and abilities...Just check the abilities besides the level

I FOLLOW ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE BEST PROJECT IN THE WORLD RP SERVER AND I DO FOLLOW AND ACCEPT THE RIGHTS I GOT !

Your honoured
Yash

Last edited:

Ali Sheikh

Player
Player
Information
Your name IRL:
Ali Abdullah
Your age (OOC): 18
Time zone + country: GMT+5 Pakistan
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play: 10:00-20:00
Average online per day(hours): 4-6 hours.
Your Discord ID: alisheikh777
Your characters' name (IC): Ali Sheikh
You're in-game ID: 91796
You're in-game level: 30.
Languages spoken: English, Urdu, Hindi
What section would you prefer to be curator of (State or Crime): State.
Additional information

. I have been doing roleplay in Grand Rp from December 2022. I know all the rules of server and I want to help new people who are coming to city, and I will give punishment who break rules.
. I know all about gangs and legal organization. I was part of all gangs and legal organization and gain much experience there. I was high command almost in every organization.
. I experience allot by doing roleplay now I want to become an admin to serve my effort for server and help admin team.
What are your strengths?
. Handling hard situation in peacefully.
. Cool and calm.
. Overthinking.
Experience and knowledge.
. I want to maintain high level of rp in grand rp some people frequently brake rules so I will punish them so that the rp environment don't be disturb. I know all the rules of grand rp . I have experience rp as a doctor Leo and government officer. I have experience one complete term in almost all organization and gang as a good member. I am doing rp from 1 year in Grand Roleplay, so I know all the rules of server. Also, I have good knowledge of city. Now it's time to become admin.
Yes, for sure I am ready to sell my business.
No.
Anything else we should take into consideration, or we should kno
w for your application?

Nope.

Zerox Escobar

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  6. Your Discord ID:
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
Additional information
Information

1. My Name: Zahran Khan
2. My Age: 24
3. Time zone in my Country: Pakistan (GMT+5)
4. Based on Server Time I mostly play from 08:00 to 22:00
5. Average online per day: 15 Hours
6. Discord: ishran_
7. IC Name: Zerox Escobar
8. In-game ID: 144103
9. In game level: 14
10. Urdu and English
11. I have a keen interest in both the State and Crime sections, but if I were to choose, I would prefer to be a curator of the Crime section. I find the intricate dynamics of criminal activities and law enforcement fascinating, and I believe it would allow me to contribute to the server's immersive role-playing experience. I am passionate about understanding different aspects of crime, analyzing criminal behavior, and promoting engaging discussions on crime prevention and investigation. However, I am open to exploring opportunities in both sections and utilizing my skills and knowledge wherever needed.

Additional information

1. I have thoroughly enjoyed my RP-life experience and have had the opportunity to immerse myself in this dynamic role-playing community. Becoming an admin is a natural progression for me as it allows me to contribute in a different capacity and positively impact the overall RP environment. As an admin, I would have the ability to ensure fair play, maintain server rules, resolve conflicts, and provide assistance to players. I believe that my knowledge of the RP-life, combined with my passion for fostering a supportive and enjoyable community, make me well-suited for an administrative role. Although I would be leaving my personal RP-life behind, I see this transition as an opportunity to contribute to the greater RP experience and help create an inclusive and engaging environment for all players.

1. Strong Communication Skills: I possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. This enables me to effectively interact with players, address their concerns, and provide clear instructions or guidance when needed.
  2. Problem-Solving Abilities: I have a knack for analyzing complex situations and finding effective solutions. This skill would be valuable in handling disputes, resolving conflicts, and maintaining a harmonious gaming environment.
  3. Attention to Detail: I am meticulous and pay great attention to detail. This quality helps me identify rule violations, ensure compliance with server guidelines, and maintain a fair and consistent gaming experience for all players.
  4. Patience and Empathy: I believe in treating every player with patience, empathy, and respect. I understand that everyone comes from different backgrounds and experiences, and I am committed to providing a supportive and inclusive environment for all players.
  5. Team Player: I work well in a team environment and understand the importance of collaboration. As an admin, I would actively engage with other staff members, contribute to discussions, and work together towards common goals.
  6. Quick Learner: I am adaptable and have a strong ability to learn new tools, systems, and procedures. This allows me to efficiently navigate through administrative tasks and stay up-to-date with any changes or updates in the server.
3. While I believe in focusing on my strengths, I also recognize the importance of acknowledging areas where I can improve. One of my weaknesses is occasionally getting too invested in a project or task, which can lead to spending excessive time on it. However, I have been actively working on time management techniques to ensure a better balance and prioritize tasks effectively.

1. Strong Communication Skills: I possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. This allows me to effectively interact with players, address their concerns, and provide clear and concise instructions or guidance.
  2. Problem-Solving Abilities: I have a knack for analyzing complex situations and finding effective solutions. This skill would be valuable in handling disputes, resolving conflicts, and maintaining a harmonious gaming environment.
  3. Attention to Detail: I am meticulous and pay great attention to detail. This quality helps me identify rule violations, ensure compliance with server guidelines, and maintain a fair and consistent gaming experience for all players.
  4. Time Management: I am skilled in managing my time efficiently and effectively. This enables me to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines, and allocate appropriate time to administrative duties while balancing other responsibilities.
  5. Empathy and Conflict Resolution: I possess strong empathy and interpersonal skills, allowing me to understand the perspectives of different individuals and facilitate effective conflict resolution. I believe in fostering a positive and inclusive community where players feel heard and valued.
  6. Adaptability and Learning Agility: I am quick to adapt to new situations and technologies. This enables me to stay updated with server-related tools, systems, and procedures, and efficiently navigate through administrative tasks.
  7. Team Collaboration: I work well in a team and understand the importance of collaboration. As an admin, I would actively engage with other staff members, contribute to discussions, and work together towards common goals.
5. Unfortunately I don't have any Businesses.

6. At the moment, I do not have any IRL issues or situations that would prevent me from being active as an admin. I understand the commitment and responsibility that comes with the role, and I am fully prepared to dedicate the necessary time and effort to fulfill my duties effectively. I prioritize my involvement in the community and will ensure that I maintain a consistent and active presence to support the server and its players. However, should any unforeseen circumstances arise in the future that may affect my availability, I will proactively communicate with the team to make suitable arrangements and ensure the smooth functioning of the admin team.

7. There are a few additional points I would like to bring to your attention for my application. Firstly, I have been an active member of the GTA Grand RP community for a significant period of time. This has provided me with a deep understanding of the server's dynamics, rules, and player expectations. My familiarity with the community and its values would enable me to contribute effectively as an admin.

Secondly, I have prior experience in a similar role as an admin or moderator in other gaming communities. This experience has equipped me with the necessary skills to handle administrative tasks, manage player interactions, and ensure a positive gaming environment. I have a track record of maintaining fairness, promoting inclusivity, and resolving conflicts in a professional manner.

Lastly, I am committed to ongoing learning and self-improvement. I actively seek opportunities to enhance my knowledge of gaming mechanics, server management, and community engagement strategies. I am dedicated to staying up-to-date with the latest developments in the GTA Grand RP community and implementing best practices to foster an enjoyable and immersive experience for all players.

Overall, I believe that my deep engagement with the community, previous administrative experience, and commitment to continuous improvement make me a strong candidate for the admin role. I am excited about the opportunity to contribute further to the GTA Grand RP community and ensure a vibrant and thriving gaming environment.

Last edited:

Chief Immortal

Trust me if I say I am Immortal, I am Immortal.
Player
1. Shashwat Parsania
2. 18
3. Timezone: GMT+5:30 (IST) and Country: India
4. 9:00 to 17:40
5. 6-8 hours approx
6. sherkhan0226
7. Immortal Smurf
8. 138086
9. 22
10. English, Hindi and Gujarati
11. State

Additional Information:
1. Becoming an admin gives more powers and responsibility and I think I am ready to take the responsibility of maintain good RP in the game. I want players to enjoy spending time here and want to help as many people I can with my knowledge and experience especially new players. When a new player joins Grand RP and he doesnt know what are the rules here and what he has to do and then he sometimes gets punished for breaking some rule which has also happened with me. But now to avoid the situation from which I have passed, I want to give my best efforts to help each and every person. Also if someone breaks the rule or disturbs RP of other players, I would punish him too. I have enjoyed my RP time and now I want the others players to enjoy RP by guiding them. I have experience in LSPD, SAHP, EMS and LI. I have studied all the rules of Grand RP and now I am ready to become an admin.

2. My strengths are that I treat everyone equally, respond to the situation or messages from the players immediately, I can speak fluently, I talk very professionally with others players in RP situation and respect everyone.

3. My weaknesses are that I sometimes ignore small things but I am on my way to remove my weaknesses.

4. The skills are talking politely, respecting people higher admins, obeying orders without questioning, stay calm and maintain peace.

5. Yes I am ready to do anything to become a passionate admin.

6. Nope

7. Nothing more to say but just want to end this by saying that I had done some mistakes when I was very new to the game which led to punishments and I respect the decisions of admin too but that was a time where I didnt know the rules and this is time where I know all the rules. Please consider me taking in the admin team because this is the only one aim I want to achieve. Rest will be seen in future.

Thank You

Last edited:

Jay Wick

Mr. Wick
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL : Jay Prajapati
  3. Time zone + country: GMT +5:30 | India
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 16:00 - 21:00 on Daily basis on Weekends 13:00 - 21:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 6 - 8 Hours
  6. Your Discord ID: jay.wick
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Jay Wick
  8. Your in game ID: 47905
  9. Your in game level: 10
  10. Languages spoken: English, HIndi, Marathi, Punjabi
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime
Additional information
    I'm eager to step up to admin because Ive immersed myself in the city for quite some time now around 2.5 years every day I see new faces joining the game and many struggle with getting to grips with the mechanics and nuances I remember vividly when I was a fresh player facing those same challenges thats why I'm motivated to lend a hand and level the playing field for everyone my journey through the city has given me insight into the struggles newcomers face and I want to make their transition smoother

My experience leading gangs in the gritty corners of the city has taught me the importance of mentorship and guidance Ive seen firsthand how effective leadership can transform a chaotic environment into a thriving community as an admin I aim to bring this same level of leadership to our city in terms of RP particularly in areas like the ghetto where new players often face the most challenges by providing suppory and guidance I believe we can create a more welcoming and inclusive environment for all players regardless of their background or experience level together we can ensure that everyone has the opportunity to flourish in our vibrant roleplay community

My strengths lie in my thoughtfulness, patience, empathy, and ability to understand others' feelings i have a capacity for deep listening and tend to react thoughtfully rather than impulsively my patience allows me to handle situations calmly and with care, especially when helping newcomers in the RP world my emotional awareness enables me to connect with others on a deeper level and respond to their needs effectively

My weaknesses struggle to manage my emotions when they reach a boiling point while im generally patient there may be instances where my emotions overwhelm leading to difficulty in handling myself additionally im cautious in nature in trusting others might sometimes make it challenging to collaborate or delegate tasks effectively, as it takes time for me to build trust in others nevertheless once i trust someone i demonstrate a strong sense of conviction and confidence in my decisions

My effective communication with my leading qualities problem solving skills and conflict resolutions being patient and responding accordingly

Currently I don’t have any business. If i have any bisuiness i am ready to sell it.

Not at the moment

No

Irfu Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
    ANS:- Shaikh Irfan Ali

2. Your age (OOC):
    ANS:- 19

3. Time zone + country:
    ANS:- GMT+5:30, India

ANS:- 6:30 to 18:45

ANS:- 10 to 12 hours a day

6. Your Discord ID:
    ANS:- _eren_x_

ANS:- Irfu Pluxury

8. Your in game ID:
    ANS:- 101660

9. Your in game level:
    ANS:- 22
  10. Languages spoken:
    ANS:- English, Hindi, Marathi

ANS:- State
Additional information

ANS:- I want to become an admin to help citizens who are new in the city who wants to start his or her journey in our grand rp server and also I will make sure that everyone in the City should be following proper rules and regulations of our server if they are not following I'll give them punishment according to our management and I prefer state side rather than crime because I have been in almost all state org and I was checking in every org and if we talk about crime side I have been under deputy that is rank 13 so I enjoyed rp life now I wanted to help the player

ANS:- My strengths, I can do hardwork , I can provide clear guidance to everyone and the important thing is I am a quick learner

ANS:- My weakness is I get too friendly and later on I got in problem due to this and I'll make sure this will not happen I'll try to not be friendly with everyone I'll act as a professional I'll maintain professionalismAnd my major weakness is to thresh I wanted to do fast
    I am a good listener as well as I am good at English and Hindi so I can do my level best and also I was an ex en 2 admin so I know the stuff I can't disclose here as per rules but yeah I know everything about admin
  4. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
    ANS:- Offcourse I am agree to do so but I don't have I agree with this condition

5. What skills can you bring to the admin team?

ANS:- Sharpness in decision making that makes my personality being different from others like when and what to do if a person had done something wrong and give him punishments and warnings according to his/her works.....

6. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

ANS:- Offcourse I am agree to do so but I don't have I agree with this condition

7. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?

ANS:-Not right now may be after 2 months I'll take a break for 7 days maybe for study but not sure...
  8. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?

ANS:- I know there can be more better option than me here but I'll make sure if I get another chance as an admin I'll do my all stuff regularly without doing mistakes this timeThank you for reading my application have a great day to all dear admin team
    Warm regards,
    Irfu Pluxury

Your honoured
Irfu Pluxury

Tanish Carter

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
  1. Your name IRL-Tanish Parvez
  3. Time zone + country: GMT+5:30
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (22:00 to 04:00 Using 24H Time Format )
  5. Average online per day(hours): 4 to 5 hours
  6. Your Discord ID: Tanish#1154
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Tanish Carter
  8. Your in game ID: 12736
  9. Your in game level: 32
  10. Languages spoken: English, Bengali, Hindi
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of (State or Crime): State
Additional information

Basically, I want to be an admin so that I can assist new players that arrive on vacation by explaining the rules, taking care of all Players without any issues, and supporting them in any circumstance .I want to be an admin because I know that if I am, I can help a lot of people. I also know that most people have been on the server more than four times. I play this game for eight or ten hours every day, so I can take on the role of a new player who knows nothing about the city. I spend eight to ten hours online every day in this city, so I know that punishment for rule breakers in IC is fantastic, but your team needs an active administrator who can work just as well in the morning as at night. I'm able to work really effectively at night and attempt to manage it.

1. What are your strengths?
Both my English and my speaking manner are good. Big or little, everyone in the city is equal to me, and I respect them all. Hidden Strengths is a quick learner.

1. What are your weaknesses?
One of my weaknesses is that I am easily enraged when someone acts rudely toward me.

1. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
I have past experience in admin (6months). Experience people always need in team

1. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes

1. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
Some time for exam. Nothing else. I can manage (Depend on situation)

1. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
No

I agree with this and thank you for checking my application

Nioo Bros

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Prince
  3. Time zone + country: GMT+5:30, India
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 12:00 to 23:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 10 to 12hours.
  6. Your Discord ID: push_223
  7. Your in-game ID: 131275
  8. Your in-game level: 21
  9. Languages spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
  10. What section would you prefer to be curator of (State or Crime): Crime
Additional information

As i am part of Grand Rp server I suffer a lot and experience many of situations I understand everyone's work and respect that but as I Don't know how admin do their works and I want to work as admin to understand you guys' effort not only to know also want to help every citizen that think of justice from admins as I my only work is justice.

As Justice to kind, one is my strengths I can do whatever I am capable of, but I will do my best because this is my strength, understandable and present minded as well.

3.What are your weaknesses?
No weakness until now in RP

4.What skills can you bring to the admin team?
As I only work as Professionally if I learn everything perfectly then no mistake goanna to happen from my side. Only work for right things

5.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Ready Always to do something better and amazing.

6.Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
No issue till now as if there is I am first inform you guys.

7.Anything else we should take into consideration, or we should know for your application?

As if you like my view and habits then its ok if you don't like it so be ready to face it.

Best Regards:

Nio Bros | 131275

Last edited:
Top Bottom