Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Krishna Murari

Karma is real doesn't matter if you believe or not
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Aakash Chopra
  2. Your age (OOC): 19
  3. Time zone + country: GMT + 5:30 (India)
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 12:30 to 19:30
  5. Average online per day(hours): 4-5 hours daily and 7-8 hours on week ends
  6. Your Discord ID: krishnamurari406
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Krishna Murari
  8. Your in game ID: 109291
  9. Your in game level: 21
  10. Languages spoken: English, Hindi and Gujarati
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State/Crime
Additional information

Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

I want to become an administrator because I truly care about making an impact on the community in a deeper manner. My time spent on this server has been incredibly fulfilling. Has provided me with valuable Role Playing experiences. Transitioning into a role would give me the opportunity to leverage my knowledge and skills to uphold fairness and create an enjoyable atmosphere, for all members. Being an admin would empower me to assist players and uphold the servers prosperity effectively.

What are your strengths?
Excellent communication skills
Strong Problem solving abilities
Quick learner and grasp things easily
Good listener
Calm minded and patient

What are your weaknesses?
I sometimes overthink in some situations but I am trying to overcome this weakness.

What skills can you bring to the admin team?
I will ensure smooth coordination with the admin team
I will respect all my seniors and progress with their guidance
I will maintain good and friendly environment with admin team

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes, but I do not own one

Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
No

Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
At last just want to say that I have experience in gangs and legal organizations both. Also I have clean ban and punishment history and will give my best to prevent breaking of server rule by players and still if they do so I won’t hesitate to punish them.

The administrator has the right to reject your application if
-The application does not follow the format
-The application is copy-pasted
-The applicant has a low level / experience
-The applicant doesn't fit the specifications the administration is looking for
-The applicant has a long and recurring punishment history with multiple bans.
-The application is low effort.

Arip Dhar

Arip Dhar
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):
  5. Average online per day(hours):
  6. Your Discord ID:
  7. Your characters' name (IC):
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):
Additional information
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
  2. What are your strengths?
  3. What are your weaknesses?
  4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
Information
Your name IRL: ARIP DHAR
Your age (OOC): 18+
Time zone + country: GMT +5:30 (IND) + INDIA
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 5:45 to 13:45
Average online per day(hours): 5 (MIN) to 8 (MAX)/hr
Your Discord ID: arip005
Your characters' name (IC): Sidd Rock
Your in game ID: 151585
Your in game level: 17+
Languages spoken: ENGLISH, HINDI, BENGALI
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State ( When first time I am come in city that's time I always support & also loved state so I always prefer to be curator of state)
Additional information
Because I have so much experience and I also knows the rules. I want to become an admin because I wanna help citizen. I am hardwork person Also I am serious when I play this. I also response as quick to help the citizens. And I also best communication with the citizens I also love citizens. If any person call the admin for any help if I am in city I also quick respond for help the citizens. My dream is a become as a admin for helping people.
What are your strengths?
I have so much experience and my strengths is a I am strict and hardwork and serious person as a admin.
I have one weekness that is Emotion this is my mein and weekness otherwise I think I don't have weekness.

1. Good communication skills

2. Speak properly

3. Fast response

4. Good handelling citizens

5. Respect all citizens

6. Hardwork person

7. Respect also my senior

8. Don't tell a lie & I don't endure who tell a lie and I don't respect that's person.

9. Carefully reviewed & checking admin work.

10. Lawality & If any player going a situation and he is calling admin if I am in city fast response and respectfully handelling that's situation & I think as a admin or assistance it's my responsibility.

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Sure but I don't have any house or business also if I have so I can sell.
Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
No, Not at all
Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for yourself ?
Yes at first I am telling you for giving me a chance for applying the application now I telling you that I have so much past experience from this RP server & my past experience also-
GOV - USSS Special Agent
FIB - Supervisor of Black Ops (1x)
FIB- Head of Department (1x)
FIB - COS( Chief of Stuff) (2x running)
If I become a member of admin I also want to be a curator of state. Here as you can see I have many experience in FIB & all state and I also everytime check this server forum how admins are work and I learn this many rules from here and my dream also make a admin and many many ........ So, I make first carrier from GOV then I continue carry on my carrier from FIB now my dream is to be an admin assistance because I won't to learn first to last it' s very exited for me. By the way, I think my application going to large so ,

If my application got selected so I can telling how to start my journey if you are interested for my application I think I also telling you here. Here I am finishing my application.

Thank you
Regards,
SIDD ROCK | 151585.

Last edited:

Chetan GSuralkar

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Chetan Suralkar
2. Your age (OOC): 19
3. Time zone + country: GMT +5:30, India
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 12:00-20:00
5. Average online per day(hours): 4-6 hrs
6. Your Discord ID: mr.b2m_yt
7. Your characters' name (IC): Chetan xoxo
8. Your in game ID: 151641
9. Your in game level: 15
10. Languages spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): (1)Crime (2)State

Additional information:

I have been part of various legal orgs and got exposure to many rules. I have spent a lot of time in the city and got very few punishments. Now a days, many new members are coming to the city. I feel that they are committing many mistakes due to lack of knowledge of city rules. This is making their experience bad . I would like to become a wizard and put my best efforts to correct people who are committing mistakes unknowingly and ensure proper RP is done in every situation. Educate the new members in the city and teach them rules. At the same time, punish those who are breaking the rules intentionally and ruining RP in the city.

- Dedication

- Decision Making

- Calm in all kind of situation
- Quick Learner

- I feel to be casual with new citizen

I have good communication skills which I think is most important because as wizards one need to educate the citizens about the rules of the city . Also, am good at listening, which is required to give fair judgement in any situation. and i am quick learner

4. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

I am aware of this rule and I acknowledge that I do not own a business at the moment

5. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?

In the near term, I don't see anything that can stop me from being active. However, I may not be able to comment about future

6. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?

- I would like to now do my part to this project in my capacity and if I get a chance I will give my 100% for sure
- I have a good experience in legal ( SAHP,LSPD,FIB,NG, and GOV[USSS]) and Illegal (Vagos & Bloods) orgs.

Thank you for your time!!

Thanks for your Consideration
Warm Regard, Chetan xoxo🙏

Decaso pluxury

Player
Player
Your name IRL: Riju Naskar
Your age (OOC): 18
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): GMT+ 5:30 india
Average online per day(hours): 9 hours
Your Discord ID:
decasopluxury07
Your characters' name (IC): Alan Walkerr
Your in game ID: 148376
Your in game level: 14
Languages spoken: English, , hindi
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State

Additional information

Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life? ->
I have good experience in all the state Organizations expect SAHP as High command rank and I am confident about all the RP rules. I want to help all the citizens whoever needs help in any situation.

What are your strengths?
Communication Skills, Fluent in english , a good typing speed and mulitasking , Leadership and teamwork experience

-> Time management. Although making connections and working in groups excite me, I strongly feel that when it involves many people, I always tend to get nervous.

What skills can you bring to the admin team? ->
Strong communication skills, I'm comfortable communicating with players, staff. Teamwork I've led teams and initiatives within the role play community.

-> I don't have a business. I think I have to sold it.

-> No I don't have any irl issue.

Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?

-> Yes, I am working on improving all my weaknesses.

Past experience
Fib assistant director
Ex chief commander of sahp
Ex usss deputy director
Ex Chief of staff Sahp
Ex Chief of staff Lspd
Ex Brigediar General of National Guard.

Thanks for Reading my application. I got punishment for my mistake but I promise I never do this again.

Warm regards,

Alan Walker

Devain Uchiha

Devain_.
Player
Information

Your name IRL : Muhammad Ahmad
Your age (OOC): 17
Time zone + country: GMT+5 (Pakistan)
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (16:00 to 1:00 )
Average online per day(hours): ( 7 To 10 Hours Daily )
Your Discord ID: Devain_.
Your characters' name (IC): Devain Rich
Your in game ID: 122664
Your in game level: 15
Languages spoken: ENGLISH : URDU : HINDI

What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): STATE

Additional information

🌟 i want to became an admin because , i am playing in city 1 , 2 and 3 Since 3 years As A citizen of all Thies cities I have gained a lot of experiences ,
i have been high command in all state organization , i was also high command in all gangs , and im ready to leave RP life , and i want to make our new citizen new Upcoming journey best , and i want to share my good experience to all new citizen to make ther RP life Best , and im always ready to help everyone , (i can also manage night time) , i see like admin are not availble at night time so i can also come at night and day both time to help new player to make their RP life best ,

What are your strengths?

🌟Quick Learner
🌟Know How To Deal With Complications
🌟Always Ready To Help
🌟Responsible
🌟Loyalty
🌟im hardworking Guy
⭐My Skills
⭐ Always available To Help Everyone
⭐ Team Work

🎇Delegation Challenges
🎇Perfectionism

Im Good at solving problems ,
i have good Communication skills ,

🎇 Yes

🎇 No

🎇 Nothing

⚜️ EX EN1 : Player
⚜️ EX EN3 : Player

⚜️ Ex : FIB Deputy Director
⚜️ Ex : FIB Assistant Director
⚜️Ex : NG Commanding General
⚜️Ex : LSPD Chief OF Staff
⚜️Ex : SAHP Chief of Staff

Yash71

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):
  5. Average online per day(hours):
  6. Your Discord ID:
  7. Your characters' name (IC):
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):
Additional information
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
Name :- Yash Gore
Time zone + country: IST INDIA
Play Time : 4:00 TO 17 :00
Average online per day(hours): 8 to 12 Hours
Discord ID: pixel_02_
Characters' Name (IC): PIXEL APPA
Game ID:171817
Game level: 5
Languages spoken: ENGLISH
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State

What are your strengths?
I Admit Or Learn Things Quickly
Believe In Hard Work
Have Good Communication Skills

Nothing Especially

Ready To Help People
Good Communication

Yes

No

Nothing

Last edited:

Akio Sato

Player
Player
Information
Your name IRL: Jackson
Your age (OOC): 18
Time zone + country: GMT+2
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 10:00 to 19:00
Average online per day(hours): 9 Hours
Your Discord ID: sky_pluxury
Your characters' name (IC): Sky Smith
Your in game ID: 137865
Your in game level: 18
Languages spoken: English
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime

Additional information

I want to become admin because I have been playing EN2 for a while and I have been in the admin team before. I have been on this project for a while, and I enjoy playing on GrandRP. I want to help out with tickets in the admins team and I have alot of respect for this RP server. I was even the leader of Ballas in En2 and I know the Crime and State rules very well.

What are your strengths?

I am a Quick Learner so anything that you teach I pick it immediately.
I have a Creative mind.

I do get nervous a little bit.

I can bring my creativity and knowledge

yes

No

No

Top Bottom