Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Sander Lanez

TOP G
Player
Information
Name Irl: Sander
Time Zone: GMT +2
Average Online Per Day: 3-8 Hours
Discord ID: SanderRH#6058
Nickname: Sander Carti
ID: 19432
Additional Information
1.Why Do You Want To Become A Admin?
I Want To Be A Admin Because I Have because I want to help staff to look over the city and make sure that nobody breaks the rules. I miss RP in the city, so I want to make it so that people don't do non rp. Also i have had a great time in RP life, so i want new players to have the same Experience.

2. What Are Your Strengths?

I’m not Letting my feelings take control..I can speak good English. Been in every org in the city. So I know things from the Criminal and Leo’s side. I have equal respect to all. I would say im good at communicating with others.

3. What Are Your Weaknesses ?
I sometimes have problems understanding people, but usually I ask if they can possibly explain in another way. I can get little Angry if they talk while I talk. Sometimes I’m getting stressed if people yell on me.

4. Will You Be Ready To Leave RP Life To Become A Admin ?
Yes I Am Ready To Leave RP Life To Help out the Team.

5. Will You Be Ready To Sell Your Business?
(It's Restricted To Have Business While You Are An Admin)
Yes, I Don't Have Any Business

Last edited:

Vansh Kumar

Curator Of NG, Curator of Unoff-Org
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
2. What are your strengths?
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
INFORMATION
1. Your name IRL
-> Vansh Kumar

2. Your age
-> 20

3. Time zone
-> GMT +5:30 (IST)

-> 5-11 hrs

5. Your Discord
-> Vansh#2326

6. Your Nickname
-> Vansh

7. Your ID
-> 25176

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
-> I want to become admin because i am playing GRAND RP from soo many months regularly i am playing from 5-6 months in this server regularly , but this is not the reason i want to become the Admin . As i am playing from soo many months in this server regularly i have gained a lot of experience as i have worked in both legal and illegal organisations i joined LSPD , Gangs , SAHP and i served as HC . I know each and every server rules in starting i didn't know the rules but yeah i have read each and every single rules of the server and i am being bored in working these orgs now i want to serve as a admin . Another reason to become the admin that there are soo many calls of reporting from soo many players and the numbers of admin on server is not enough to take there calls and solve them i want to put my best foot forward in the server if given a chance and want to make this server clean i will ensure that each and every single player follow the server rules there should be no misconduct of rules and strive hard for the development of the same. Hope to get a positive response.

-> * Open Minded
* Good Judgement
* Quick learner
* Hard Working
* Honest

-> To be honest :-
* I don't have much patience
* I am so talkative
* I forgive people so fast (but if given a chance i will ensure)

-> Yes, I am ready to leave RP life to become admin.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
-> Yes, but i don't own any business
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for spending you precious time on reading the application :)

Last edited:

edd anas

🛸     🌎 °  🌓 •  .°•   🚀 ✯    ★ *     °    🛰  
Player
Additional information

1. Your name IRL : anas eddaoudi
2. Your age : 17
3. Time zone : GMT +2
4. Average online per day : 8-10 Hours.
5. Your Discord : EDD_<3#6620
6. Your Nickname : edd anas
7. Your ID : 35157

Additional information

i would like to be admin cuz i did a lot of things in the RP life i was a leader of NG HOD of FIB HC of Bloods . and in the time i was playing in this city i learned all the rules and know them . i i was helping people and enjoying it a lot .

and i would like to be admin because i already had some experience with admin so i know how to handle it <3

-speak 4 lenguages ( arabic - french - spanish - english )

-control intense situations
-Quick learner
-learn from my mistakes

-Open minded

my weakenesse is when im trying to talk to somebody but just ignoring me i get a little upset :(

im ready because i did a lot of things in this RP life being a successful leader in NG and . i had a lot of fun im ready to leave it and try something new.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
i dont have have any and yes im ready .

Yan Zhino

Player
Player
Information
Nickname: Sander Lee
Additional Information
===============================

I Want To Be A Admin Because I Have because I want to help staff to look over the city and make sure that nobody breaks the rules. I miss RP in the city, so I want to make it so that people don't do non rp.

I’m not Letting my feelings take control..I can speak good English. Been in every org in the city. So I know things from the Criminal and Leo’s side. I have equal respect to all. I would say im good at communicating with others.
I sometimes have problems understanding people, but usually I ask if they can possibly explain in another way. I can get little Angry if they talk while I talk. Sometimes I’m getting stressed if people yell on me.

w admin

Lexo Vercetti

Respect Everyone
Player

Information

1. Your name IRL: Iman Banerjee
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 7-12
5. Your Discord: Iman#7167
6. Your Nickname: Laka Kirigaya
7. Your ID: 42070

Additional information

I have been in almost all legal orgs( NG,SAHP,LSPD) and all illegal orgs and became high command in some of those e.g, Major of FTO in NG 2 times , 9th rank of Marabunta 2 times
and now it is the time to serve the city as an admin and trust me i would love to be admin for also one more reason that i will know and learn that how the admins work and i would give it time to learn.

-Calm minded

-Know multiple languages

-Know rules

-Have experience as an admin in Hypixel(A popular Minecraft server) and also forum mod of Xbox

-Know rules
-Active in city
- I learn Anything quickly
- Once i learn a thing i always remember that
-Polite

- i am honest
- I am too strict about rules
-I be upset a bit more than others xD

Yes, I will leave the RP life to serve the city as an admin and make it more clean

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to having a business while you are an admin)
Yes! (I don't have one)

Thanks for Reading my Application

Laka Kirigaya

Roby Blixky

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Guy
2. Your age : 16
3. Time zone : GMT+3
4. Average online per day :6-7 hours
5. your discord: manrare23#2588
6. Your Nickname : Roby Blixky
7. Your ID : 36416

1.Why do you want to become an admin : I want to become an admin because a lot of new people in the game dont know the rules and they break the rules i want to help the new players learn the rules and i also want to teach players to not do rule breaks like fear rp and a lot of other rules and i have played a lot and been in all orgs and i have been high command in vagos bloods and families so i have experience and i know a lot of server rules and i have good rule knowledge

2. What are your strengths : i can speak fluent english and i am a calm person and i am a very quick learner

3. What are your greatest weaknesses : i can be impatiant sometimes

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin : yes i will be ready to leave RP life to become an admin

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? : yes i would be ready to sell my business but i dont have one

Last edited:

Roby Blixky

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Guy
2. Your age : 16
3. Time zone : GMT+3
4. Average online per day :6-7 hours
6. Your Nickname : Roby Blixky
7. Your ID : 36416

1.Why do you want to become an admin : I want to become an admin because a lot of new people in the game dont know the rules and they break the rules i want to help the new players learn the rules and i also want to teach players to not do rule breaks like fear rp and a lot of other rules

2. What are your strengths : i can speak fluent english and i am a calm person and i am a very quick learner

3. What are your greatest weaknesses : i can be impatiant sometimes

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin : yes i will be ready to leave RP life to become an admin

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? : yes i would be ready to sell my business but i dont have on5.

Last edited:

Zak Boloo

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL = zak
2. Your age = 16
3. Time zone = GMT +1
4. Average online per day = 9-12 hours
5. Your Discord = Zak Hellsing#0253
6. Your Nickname = Zak Hellsing
7. Your ID = 33546

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? = i want to be an admin because i want the server to be good to play on for everyone and them who break rules should get punishments
2. What are your strengths? i learn things quick my first and only language is English, I know rules, I am active in the city, I have experience in legal orgs and illegal orgs as i was a high command in families and also i was in ng and fib.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? i get frustrated easily
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? yes i will be ready to leave RP to become an admin to sort all the rule breakers out
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) i don't have a business

Last edited:

Moo Pluxury

<3
Player
Additional information
1. Your name IRL
Salah
2. Your age 2004/9/26 (17 soon 18)
3. Time zone GMT +2
4. Average online per day 6-8 Hours.
5. Your Discord @! 𝐀𝐛𝐮𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐇#8916
6. Your Nickname Salah Error
7. Your ID 38514

1-I love helping people and my dream has always been to be admin one day, but I waited for about a 10 months to gain experience in the world of Grand RB, as I played in ( EN1 & EN2 & DE3 ) for about a long time, but I loved this server and decided that this server is worth my time and efforts.
2-I wanted to solve some problems, the most important of these problems .. that When you have a problem and you call an admin, you have to wait for 2/5 minutes for the admin to come to you, and most of the time the problem is over and you waste some time to go and upload a fourm and I can solve this problem because I have speed action skill and I can respond to citizens very quickly

1- I have great knowledge of rules and laws
2- Quick Learner
3- Obedient to the commands of the leaders
4- I have the ability to make difficult decisions
5- fast response

my greatest weaknesses If I start something I can't leave it without finishing it just as it may cause a loss of time

Yes.

Yes. (i dont have one.)
1663278627173.jpg

THX for reading and have a nice day

Last edited:

Houssam Walker

😌
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Houssam
2. Your age 19
3. Time zone UTC +1
4. Average online per day 5 to 10 hours and sometimes more in weekends
5. Your Discord HoussamWalker#7270
6. Your Nickname Houssam Walker
7. Your ID 30142

Additional information
I want become admin to help new comers to city and everyone to understand the rp rules and help people to get most better rp situation and be strict with people who don’t care about rp rules and also I had a big experience in server I was in legal orgs and illegal orgs also and everytime I learn more rules with experience its about 3 month and im learning rp rules and

I enjoyed a lot the rp life and I want to make it better I see admins how they work hard to maintain the rules in city and be the best rp and also I tried everything all part time jobs and I joined illegal organization gangs and I was high command there and after that I tried almost every legal organization I was in GOV, USSS, LSPD, SAHP, FIB, NG as a LT general / deputy leader I liked a lot legal organization and also I’m deputy leader in my family it was official and unofficial so i have experienced a lot of things but I’m still learning everyday

Positive behavior and positive mind, Open minded, Strict, I like rp rules, Good social talking, I respect everyone without behaviors
I talk three languages : English, French, Arabic this is strong for me because I know a lot of Arabs here in city so I can understand them.

I'm inpatient sometimes and don’t like people complaint but I handle the situation

Sometimes I get stressed when my game freeze or blocked

Yes, i try everything and i try all the jobs and mostly all organiszation and im so interested about admin life.

Yes because i dont have one

Barney Hayes

The Best 101
Player
Information
Nickname: Sander Lee
Additional Information

I Want To Be A Admin Because I Have because I want to help staff to look over the city and make sure that nobody breaks the rules. I miss RP in the city, so I want to make it so that people don't do non rp.

lets go sander

CohenRaven

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Cohen
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: AEDT +11
4. Average online per day: 6+ Hours
5. Your Discord: Cohen Raven#7364
6. Your Nickname: Cohen Dzenis
7. Your ID: 40911

Additional information

The reasons i want to become an admin is to certainly make rp more enjoyable for everyone!. I will make sure no one is breaking any of your rules and help the people who are confused or dont understand!. I will respond to tickets and complaints as fast as possible!. Another reason is to overall teach new and old players the rules if they are confused, if they are i can easily explain what they have done wrong. These are the reasons i would make a great admin

My strengths are controlling situations that go out of hand. For example: there are lots of people arguing so i will help them resolve the situation with us chatting about what is going on. Also help the people that dont understand or not sure about what they are doing wrong.

My weaknesses are dealing with people that are annoying or disrespecting me. For example: shoving their mic down their throat and screaming at the top of their lungs. A way of resolving that would be to mute them for "Earrape"

Yes because i want to make city life better and more fun for other people!

Yes! but i dont have any!

( Also have been in EMS, and an LSPD HC in server 1 )

Last edited:

John McLovin

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2.Your Age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1.Your name IRL: Mayank
2.Your Age:16
3. Time zone: UTC +5:30
4.Average Online per day:6 to 8 hours
5.Your Discord:𝙇𝙭𝙣𝙨#2120
6.Your Nickname: John McLovin
7.Your ID:38804

Additional Information
1. Why do you want to become an admin
I have been a hc in many illegal orgs now and pretty much know all the IC/OOC rules and there are many new players in the city who rulebreak a lot and i would love to help them learn and make sure the city is safe. I have been a HC in many orgs and i have experienced many different rps and i think i am ready to help the people in the city now

2.What are your strengths?
-My qualities are, I am cooperative with my peers, I am impartial and i am very calm during stressful situations, I am not only resourceful but also patient and can help people in the city with whatever they need and I am also a quick Learner

3.What are your greatest weaknesses?
. -My weaknesses are that i get stressed or annoyed sometimes but i will try my best to improve on it

4.Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
-Yes i am ready to leave RP life to become an admin

5.Will you be ready to sell your business?
-Yes (I dont have one)

Last edited:

Ewys Drilla

BOSS | DRILLA FAMILY
Player
1. Your name IRL / Ege
2. Your age / 17
3. Time zone / UTC +3
4. Average online per day / 6 -9 hours
5. Your Discord / ewys#4123
6. Your Nickname / Ewys Zora
7. Your ID / 29247

Additional information

Why do you want to become an admin?
I want become admin to help new comers to city and everyone to understand the rp rules and help people to get most better rp situation and be strict with people who don’t care about rp rules and also I had a big experience in server s in the city, ilove helps people,I have been playing in En1 iwas in all legal and illegal org and iwas HC I think the RP is kinda done for me and im in 9 months more in this project and I have learned enough to share my experiences.

i really like listening to people, i can be patient,I can control my nerves and myself. I talk two languages: ENGLISH, TURKISH

- I can’t stand being talked about my personality in a bad way. Such situations can cause a problem but the rest is easy.

- Yes, I am ready.

Yes, I don't have one

Shamela Xoxo

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Muhammed Shar
2. 16
3. GMT+1
4. 6-8 hours
5. shamela#3687
6. Shamela Fingers
7. 16488

Additional information

Why do you want to become an admin?

1. I want to become an admin because I feel like I have a lot I can do with helping the community in GRP. I really like to guide people and help them with everything I can do and i feel it would be even easier and effective as an admin. I have been in GRP for a couple months but have been in many different RP servers so I have learnt a lot from them and I want to make sure everyone gets the amazing experience as I have in the past half a year!

What are your strengths?
2. I am fluent in English and know some Punjabi and Urdu. I can use these skills to advantage when speaking with native English speakers and help with their speaking. I am also a very quick learner and which means I can handle players in the rp situation and I will be always making right decision, no discrimination,no racism and great teamwork. I also have great leadership skills and can control a crowd with some ease.

What are your greatest weaknesses?
3. I’ve had a couple false bans that have all been removed and reversed.

Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes.

Will you be ready to sell your business?
Yes

Last edited:

ZACK_DUTSH

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Zack dotsh

2. Your age : 29

3. Time zone : GMT+03:00

4. Average online per day 8/15

5. Your Discord : ZACK_Pluxury#2151

6. Your Nickname zack_dotsh

7. Your ID 12902

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become responsible?
I have a lot of experience in the server, I previously worked in many government organizations and I was previously in the first city I consider myself an old player and I know how to deal with the rules I also did other work, reporting people who violated the rules. I also want to contribute to making the server better. Also, since I am old in the server, I have knowledge of the laws as I worked in fib before, and some organizations that need discipline and knowledge of the laws

speaking and writing, Playing for a whole da

3. What are your biggest weaknesses?
I don't think there is anything stopping me from doing my duy

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes

1Dark1Ilya1

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Yosef Essa
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT +2 Cairo, Egypt
4. Average online per day: 8-10
5. Your Discord: 𝘿𝙖𝙧𝙠#9291
6. Your Nickname: Dark Ilya
7. Your ID: 2833

Additional information

Because, I have Good Experience and I would to share it, and I like to help the players in this server, and I see we don't have enough Admins to replay all the tickets and I would help to make grand RP Good Than any RP server, I would like to Explain the Rules to Arab People Because some people Is not understanding English

I speak 2 languages Arabic and English and my patience im very patience guy, my good grand RP Rules knowledge, team worker, Fast learner, Respecting all, I can Handle All the situations

If I Try To explain Something to someone and he is doesn't understand what i am saying, that's make me sad , but I try To explain to him again until he understands

I already had a good ride with RP in Grand RP, it's time to help people to get this experience

Yes, Sure I Don't have any Problem

Moe Blixky

Da General Blixky
Player
Information
1. Mo
2. 19
3. EST
4. 6+
5. Mo$#2294
6. Moe Blixky
7. 24332

Additional information
1. I want to be an admin to help people learn the rules and enjoy the city. There are multiple admins and admin assistants that have learned the rules of the city from me.
2. Working with people and teaching people.
3. low tolerance
4. yes
5. yes I'm broke

Top Bottom