Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Rohit Garg

RoyalisLiveYT
Player
1. Name Rohit Garg
2. age 18
3. India (GMT+5:30)
4. 10hr
5. RoyalisLiveYT#1856
6. rohit garg
7. 724

1. Why do you want to become an admin?
> I want to Become Admin because I want to help better the city and help the newer people in the city get to enjoy their time in it. I also enjoy to help the newer players know the rules in the city so I wouldn't mind doing that. I have worked my way up in things in the city so the experienced helped me learn rules from both sides. I have been in a gang and have also been FIB so it really did help me learn the rules.

2. What are your strengths?
>My basic strength includes my RP Experience which I've gained since i stated playing RP and i am playing RP servers more then 2 years i have been in IND server and its gives me advantage . Decision Making, Communication Skills, Also i m thorough with all the rules. I'm active on discord alot. also i know how to fix bags or gliches + i work as Admin In IND Server so i can join the grp team.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
>I tend to be a bit stern sometimes. Although, I look into everything deeply, I always have that feeling that something isn't right. But over time I gain confidence and it hence helps me get over it.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
>I'm ready to leave RP life to help and support in managing the server providing good RP to the players.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
>I don't have a business.

Lizi Verlice

Player
Player
Information
1. IRL name: Karl
2. Your age: 17
3.Time Zone: GMT+4
4. Average online per day: 4-6 hours
5. Your discord: cyabru#6286
6. Your nickname: Lizi
7. Your ID:6252

Additional information

I want to become an admin because I want to help new players to understand how GRP works what it stands for and what we can do so they can enjoy spending their time on the server, I also want to help people learn RP, help out in situations that people need experienced player such as me. I have played on GRP project for over 2 years starting from Russian grand 2 and followed by ENG server 1, German Server 2, and ENG server 2. from all these years I have experienced a lot and have seen a lot in GRP if you ask around the current administration you can hear that i LOVE high RP situations I am currently LSPD Deputy and I have done a lot of stuff which will prove that I am skilled enough to be a GRP admin once again.

My strengths are:
Great understanding of situations that happen I can hear from both sides and then give my decision about it,
Keep calm in every single situation even if I am under pressure,
I can easly come up with really good solutions if there is a problem.

Currently none that will affect me as a Game assistant or an administrator.

Yes I will.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
(It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes I will.

I would really appreciate if you guys give me a small chance and give me an interview opportunity.

Benny Eclispe

Benny Rodriques
Player
1. Your name IRL Ronaldo bicukaj
2. Your age 17
3. Time zone GMT
4. Average online per day 12hr
5. Your Discord Flamez#3849
6. Your Nickname Benny Rodriguez
7. Your ID 7848

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin
I would like to become an admin to express my dedication to this server and by that i would like to work with this server and assist the admins in responding at apps and question i’ve had past experience in EN1 but this time i’m ready to give up rp to help this server in any means nesccary and this is one of the best server i have come across and is the only server that made me put these hours in so now i want to switch these hour to help dedicate my time to question that everyday rp players would ask and “I love being an administrator because I am highly organised and meticulous. Also, I enjoy being in such an important supportive role that allows me to work with lot of people. I also think that there is always a way to learn within this industry, which helps me feel like I am constantly developing my skill setI think that everyone deserves to be treated equally and I want to preserve that integrity to the best of my ability. I like to see those who deserve punishment get what they deserve. There is something quite satisfying about that, right? I can't be the only one. I simply love helping people out in any way I can. Whether that be through answering a barrage of newbie questions or helping defuse a situation. I would like to contribute what I believe to be a particular set of skills. I want to contribute to keeping the great community I see now. I've contributed monetarily, now I want to contribute my time and energy.I also love to watch from the sidelines and make sure things go smoothly. I will spend a large amount of my time as taking reports and observing events that are happening on the server which will help relieve stress from other members of staff. Questions. Some of you may have seen me lurking around in the server where I simply answer questions that players have. I'm always happy to assists with any questions players might have. I answer as best I can. New players. If any new players need a helping hand I'd be happy to walk them through the basics. I can help them get set up, I can help them understand RP rules and help them in any other way they need. Verbal and spoken language. I like to think I am well spoken in both verbal and spoken communications. I think that this can prove to be an asset when speaking in a scene or answering questions that players have. My calm nature. I am a calm and content person. I keep my cool and I don't lose my temper no matter how frustrating the situation might become. I am an adult, after all, and I like to practice that.

2. What are your strength

• Enthusiasm.
  • Trustworthiness.
  • Creativity.
  • Discipline.
  • Patience.
  • Respectfulness.
  • Determination.
  • Dedication.
  • Time management
  • Focus.
  • Shyness.
  • Organization skills.
  • Sitting still.
Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes

EX FIB EX LSPD EX SAHP EX EMS EX BLOODS EX LAWYER Signature Benny Rodriguez

Da hustla

Jay da goat !
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Your name IRL: Javon
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: EST
4. Average online per day: 8+ hours
5. Your Discord: wocpint#6969
6. Your Nickname: Jay Hustla
7. Your ID: 2295

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I want to become an admin so i can help the new players on city 2 who have questions and so i can also help make the server a fair place for everyone by helping enforce the rules.
2. What are your strengths? My strengths are ambitious, I am also confident and hard working and i am good at working together as at team.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? I can get overwhelmed easy and i work best when everything is going smoothly with no issues.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) yes

Rohith Reddy

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Rohith Reddy
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: IST +5:30
5. Your Discord: RohithPlaysYT#6339
6. Your Nickname: Rohith Royal
7. Your ID: 319

Additional information

I have a lot of experience in server 1 and I came to server 2,I learnt a lot of things in the server and I know all the rules and regulations of grand RP,I saw many people violating the RP rules and I want to punish whoever go against the RP rules ,I want to help new players who just started the game and don't know what to do and help leading to quality RP that they get a best experience playing grand RP.

I never interrupt people who are speaking, I am good listener.
I never lose my anger and talk bad.
I am so patient with people.
Following the instruction passed by my higher ups.

If anyone don't follow the RP rules.
I sometime forget somethings and I will get lost in head.... happens with everyone.

Yes, I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin.

Yes, I am ready to sell my business.

Jonathan Thomas

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Congratulations to all these people. you have been selected for Admin Assistant interviews

Vladimir Anklov-2172-Vladimir#1870

Jad Atkin-1621-Cakes#1546

Lizi Verlice-6252-cyabru#6286

Gyan Dev-2036-gyandev#8953

Benny Rodriguez-7848-Flamez#3849

Interviews will be at 18:00 Server time on 14th January

ToxicArchit

Player
Player
My Information
1. Your name IRL
Archit
2. Your age
3. Time zone
IST
6-7 hours(most of the time)
5. Your Discord
ToxicArchit#5409
6. Your Nickname
Healthy Archit
7. Your ID

Supplementary Information

I want to be an administrator because I love to help citizen if the asking in contact administrator so I can help them very respectfully and in professional way and i can stop unrealistic thing like PowerGaming,FailRP and many more and I can see thread and punish the citizens in right way

i can manage time easy and in professional way and i am family friendly guy and i love to help people

i have little bit of anger issues

sir yes sir!!

for sure
Untitled-1.png

Teddy bear

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:
Ted
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : GMt +1
4. Average online per day 3-10
5. Your Discord : Villan#6969
6. Your Nickname : Ruben
7. Your ID : 7002

Additional information
I have always wanted to be administrator in English grand servers. it has been my goal from the day one, and never got chanse to get to interview. I Have perfect understanding of Grand RP systems playing way before english server opened was even admin on russian server. I am a good RP player and know server rules, I am passionable to help others, And i really want to improve RP on this server.
I hope that i can make it to inteview becouse after that it is easy. I have been high rank, deputy, leader in crime and in legal orgs as well.

Expirience
Good at listening and understanding issues
pasionable

Nothing that can be problem to become admin
Yes
Yes

gyandev

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL
-> Gyandev Brahmbhatt

2. Your age
-> 18

3. Time zone
-> GMT+5:30

-> 4 to 5 hours

5. Your Discord
-> gyandev#8953

6. Your Nickname
-> Gyan

7. Your ID
-> 2036

Additional information :-

-> I have enough experience that is required to know all the rules of the server. I really love to guide players and help them out with everything which I can. I have experience of Legal org, EMS and LI, and I always followed the rules to maintain high-quality RP.
I have learned all the rules and have seen how the server works very nicely. I am very good at solving problems of players, I can satisfy them by giving them proper answer of his/her.

-> My greatest strengths is I can be calm and cool in critical/stressful condition and make good decision.
-> I can talk with those people who aren’t as fluent in English and people who speak English natively.
-> I am a very quick learner and engaged as well.
-> I always let everyone speak and express what their outlook on the situation is if they're involved.
-> I am a very disciplined and dedicated person, this helps because I can be disciplinary to citizens of the city breaking rules.
-> Also very honest and passionate to my work.
-> Will never be disrespectful even if someone is disrespecting me.

-> I don't have any major weakness which affect to RP, but yes I am a emotional person.

-> Yes, 100%.

-> I don't have any business.

Ishan Federal

LEOs Always on TOP!!! <3
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Jyotirmoy Dhani
2. 16
3. GMT+5:30 (IST)
4. 7-9 hours
5. AnThony Junior#6873
6. Ishan Pluxury
7. 2993

Additional information
1. I want to be an admin because I think I have enough experience that is required to know all the rules of the server. I have experience of all Org on the server1 for 6 months including crime and the state. I understand how tough job of an admin could be since we have over a 1000 active players on our EN 1 server event after the launch of EN 2 server and other server too, I would like to use my knowledge that I have gained by spending so much time on the server, to help the new players understand the rules and help them grow on the server.

2. My strength is that I can think on my feet and can work under a lot of pressure.

3. My greatest weakness is that I sometimes focus too much on the details of a project and spend too much time analyzing the finer points.

4. Yes

5. Yes

priyansh

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1Why do you want to become an admin?
Information
1. Priyansh Gabani
3. not fix but
4. play for 7-12hr
5. PRIYANSH GABANI#6594
6. Priyansh Parker
7. 11304
Additional information

1.Why do you want to become an admin?
i want to become admin beacuse i have done with rp a lot i and i have to improve people rp and let then be good and follow rules after that who will not follow rules so i will punishing them and who dont listen and they do it again and again so i will teach them good leason if they are doing not good so they will punsh and yes from my side not bag thing will happen

my strength is very fast writing good and fast speaking i can speak 2 languages english and hindi. and when any situation happend at that time i do work clam and professionally i am talking professional.

i weaknesses is to talk with guys so much and laugh so much if some time some one abuse me at that time if feel sad from inside but after some time it feel good

4.Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
yes

5.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
yes

Rohith Reddy

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Rohith Reddy
3. Time zone: IST +5:30
5. Your Discord: RohithPlaysYT#6339
6. Your Nickname: Rohith Royal
7. Your ID: 319

Additional information

I have a lot of experience in server 1 and I came to server 2,I learnt a lot of things in the server and I know all the rules and regulations of grand RP,I saw many people violating the RP rules and I want to punish whoever go against the RP rules ,I want to help new players who just started the game and don't know what to do and help leading to quality RP that they get a best experience playing grand RP.

I never interrupt people who are speaking, I am good listener.
I never lose my anger and talk bad.
I am so patient with people.
Following the instruction passed by my higher ups.

If anyone don't follow the RP rules.
I sometime forget somethings and I will get lost in head.... happens with everyone.

Yes, I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin.

Yes, I am ready to sell my business.

Deva Inc

Deva Mods
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Deepak
2. Your age: 22
3. Time zone: GMT
4. Average online per day: 7 to 12 hours minimum
5. Your Discord: Deepak Raj#3034
6. Your Nickname: Deepak Raj
7. Your ID: 430

Additional information

• I know all the server and forum rules, I will be helpful to the players and can respond them quickly with the precise answer. I will make sure that no person will struggle with any kind of issue as long as I am there. and I will put my 100% for the players to make them feel they are doing RP.
  • As I have worked as CS in IRL, I know how to reply politely to make new people stay in city for longer and forever.
  • I am calm and understanding, so if anyone is frustrated, I can make them feel special and resolve their issue as well.
  • As I know all the rules, I can assist player quickly.
  • I am fluent in English language.
  • Its my first time to become admin in this server, it may take some time for me to learn how to operate the commands.
  • Yes, it will be totally fine for me to leave RP.
  • Yes I do not have any personal business right now.

Rocky Knights

Player
Player
Information:
1. Your name IRL
nesar
2. Your age
3. Time zone
ist+5:30
3-6 hours depending on days
5. Your Discord
H90 MONSTER#3976
6. Your Nickname
Rocky Knights
7. Your ID

Additional information:

to help people

Strengths:
1: Soft And Kind Hearted
2: Love to help everyone
3: Always available for everyone in any situation
4: Always ready to listen everyone to get everyone perspective about situation then make the decision
5: Quick at learning
6: I always try to give my best at everything
7: I am a programmer and love to do coding but still learning and improving myself each day

Weakness:
1: Sometimes get angry a little bit quick
2: Sometimes easily believe everyone

Yes!

Yes i will sell it

Eduardinho Focacciaso

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Eduardo
2. Your age 16
3. Time zone CET
4. Average online per day 5 - 8 hours
5. Your Discord Eduardo1#8435
6. Your Nickname Eduardo Wolf
7. Your ID 128

Additional information
Id like to become an admin for many reasons, first of all, the current administration is looking for crime curators, something that im a great fit for, considering ive been deeply infested in the crime aspect of the server for many months. Moreover I have a lot of knowledge especially on the ghetto and crime rules, and I believe that I’ll be able to curate a gang very well. Not only this, but I believe I have good administrative skills, having lead a gang and been deputy leader in state orgs and criminal orgs before. Nonetheless I study administrative leadership in school which will come in handy for the job as an administrator on the Grand project. The last reason is that I enjoy helping people and I am good with judging different scenarios and matters. I have done my fair share of rulebreaks, as well as i have maintained good roleplay. I believe my rule knowledge and kindness will give me a good fit for the administration team.
2. What are your strengths? I’m a good judge, alot of activity, rarely do mistakes.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? Letting people talk over me
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Absolutely
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Absolutely

Droppa Flawless

6x 100% EN1
Player
1. Yusuf
2. 16
3. UK (GMT)
4. 7+ hours
5. Droppa#1115
6. Droppa Eights
7. 962

I would like to become an admin due to my high levels of activity on the server as I enjoy playing it a lot. It has been a great journey for me to explore the city and meet new people. By becoming admin I can enhance this to the fullest as I will be helping others out, Organizing and managing events, making new friends... Making me an admin will mean a huge difference to the team which already exists as I can make a big impact on not only other admins but everyone in the city so that they can enjoy their time in the city rulebreakers free. Also i have seen that you are looking for a crime curator in the future, I have been in multiple gangs and have been a deputy and high command meaning that i have a lot of experience in crime and know all the ins and outs.

My Strengths are Hardworking, resilient, kind, friendly, fluent English, teamwork, confidence (and many more).

My greatest weaknesses are not knowing when to ask for help, talk a lot

Yes I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin

Yes I am ready to sell my business

Eddie Brock

Serve your punishment
Player
1. Your name IRL: Amir Alam
3. Time zone: GMT+6
4. Average online per day: 8-9 hours average but I can stay online for around 12 hours also because I have no work to do IRL.
5. Your Discord: iAmAmir#1993
6. Your Nickname: Eddie Blu
7. Your ID: 1380

Additional information
= I see the number of players growing drastically, and I see the overwhelming amount of mistakes are be done by players where I would like to tell them what mistake there are doing and I acknowledge the amount of time and effort needed to keep the community strong and deliver a great and fair service as quickly and as reliable as possible.
= I'm confident, Caring.
= Overthinking.
= Yes, I'm ready to leave it behind.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
= I don't own any business

Bruce Wayne

I am 99% angel, but oh, that 1%…
Player
Information:

1. Name(IRL): Kshitij Satija
2. Age: 18
3. Time Zone: +5:30(IST)
4. Average online per day: 4-5 hours
5. Discord: kezzes#7616
6. Nickname: Bruce Wayne
7. 1349

Additional Information:

~ I joined grandrp(city) 5-6 months ago and have learned a lot about people and the functionality of the city, and have learned a lot about rules. I have worked in both government and a gang. So it covers legal and illegal part. I have been at different ranks and seen how things work.

1. Why I want to become an Admin:

• I want to become an admin because since the start of the server I felt this city has potential but it took a long time before it started growing at a steady state and now as it has been growing rp level has increased and decreased in a certain aspect, increase as in more number of players more people to interact with and work with, and for decrease part, people are new, they are scared to communicate and are unable to convey their points, I want to help them and improve the overall experience for all players.

• As a member of city I have also made certain mistakes and i have learned from them. I always keep a close eye to all the ammendments made in the rules to make sure I do not break any and inform people when I think they might be breaking any.

• If I become an admin I am certain that in any condition I won't discriminate between players, based on their relationship with me.

• I am a quick learner, great listener and can manage time properly

• I know the all rules very well.

• I try to stay clam always and maintain a friendly behaviour with everyone.

• I treat everyone as equals, and do not differentiate between people based on my relations with them.

3. What are my weaknesses?

I agree I have weakness just like every other person, as I mentioned I try to stay calm but sometimes I loose my cool when someone is being disrespectful. Somedays I take off from game due to irl commitments.

4. Yes

5. Yes

Top Bottom