Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Ethan Pluxury

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Your name IRL~ Umar Sadique
2. Your age~ 16
3. Time zone~ GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day~ 7hrs+
5. Your Discord~GamingwithDarky#1111
6. Your Nickname~ Robert Hawkin
7. Your ID~ 86942

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?
Additional Information
I want to become an admin because I feel like I have a lot that I can do for this city as an admin. I really like to guide people and help them out with everything I can and I feel like I'll be able to help even more people out as an admin. I have been on this server for at least 3 to 4 months and I have learned a lot of things from it I have many experiences in legal organizations to Illegal organizations.

2. What are your strengths?
My strength is to learn anything quickly, I stay cool and calm in the situation

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
My greatest weakness is to believe anyone without any proves

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes, I am ready to leave Rp life to become an admin because I like to handle situations

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
I am ready to sell my business but I don't have any business

Lucy Walker

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL :
Lucy Walker
2. Your age : 24
3. Time zone : GMT-6 (Eastern Time Zone)
4. Average online per day :
9-12 Hours
5. Your Discord : CSummer23#5434
6. Your Nickname : Lucy Walker
7. Your ID : 96602

Additional information

I've been in the city for a long time now and climbed my way to the top of a legal org. Currently, I am the Secretary of State in the Department of Social Development of LS I think I've experienced almost everything the city has to offer. If I get the opportunity, I would like to get one more step further and try to make the experiences of the other citizens better. I want to help the new citizens get accustomed to the city rules and help the whole city to maintain quality RP.

I speak fluent English.
I enjoy socializing, and love meeting new people

I have excellent communication skills.
I have no difficulties to work under pressure.
I can solve critical issues in any given time.
I analyze any situation thoroughly before coming to any conclusion.

I think my greatest weakness would be that I try to do too many things in a same time and put pressure on myself unnecessarily.

Yes, I've experienced almost everything RP life has to offer.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
I don't have any business

Last edited:

Arup Sing

Player
Server Administrator
1. Your name IRL - Arup Singha
2. Your age - 23
3. Time zone India - (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day 9 to 12 hours
5. Your Discord - arupsingha#9614
6. Your Nickname - Arup Vai
7. Your ID - 92827

Additional information

I have always excellent in my work. I can tyoe quickly, I have a lot of experrience with common word processors. I am fluent in english. On the other hand, I do not excel in leading teams. Hence I find the job of an administrative assistant an ideal choice, at least as this stage of my professional career. So, I have enough experience I always believe in my work. I also want to become a honest admin. I believe in myself that I can do my work properly and no one will be disappointed. I hope I can make others proud with my work if I become admin. I'm promising from my side I am not gonna break the trust.

Leadership Skills to be one of my Greatest Strengths
I can't tolerate that type people who breaks the rules
Yes I am Ready
5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
I Don’t Have Any kind of Business.

Thank You For Reading My Application
Your's Sincearly
Arup Vai

Dede Choo

EX Leader of bloods
Player
1. Your name IRL: Dejohn

2. Your age: 18

3. Time zone: EST

4. Average online per day: 8-12 hours

5. Your Discord: dede2wavy#7299

6. Your Nickname:dede

7. Your ID:70317

Additional information
I have gain a lot of Rp Experience And learn Rules in FIB, LSPD, EMS And Lifeinvader. Day by day I'm gaining more new Experiences. I'm the guy who love and enjoys the process not the result , If I become an admin I will work for welfare of citizen of Los Santos City and make sure that everyone is following rules and those who not following or breaking the rules I will give punishments to the persons, I want to give my valuable experience to the administrator team it will help me to learn new things and gain new experiences, I will give my Best in every situation

My skills is Strength
•Communication Skills
•Event Management Skills
•Time Management
• Leadership Qualities
- Giving Respect to Everyone being Polite in every situation ✨

Some Times Overreact

Yes

Yes

Thanks For Reading My Application
✨

Last edited:

Sam Blu

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Rishabh Jain
2. Your age - 27
3. Time zone - UTC + 5:30
4. Average online per day - 8 to 10 Hours
5. Your Discord - UncleSam#0251
6. Your Nickname Sam Blu
7. Your ID 52225

Additional information
A. I want to be an Admin because after spending months in the city learning the ways of the city, i feel confident enough in making this application. I have spent hours learning about the rules of RP and understanding how the rules are there to actually make roleplay more enjoyable and closer to real life and not to restrict it. I wish to share the same kind of insight with the people in the city, both new and old and make a positive change so that we have even healthier RP situations in the city without rule breaks. Additionally, I would like to assist people to get faster responses to their queries as I, myself have been in situations where I have waited for a long period of time for a response.
A. I am Fluent in English; I like to be accountable for my actions, so I think before acting; I am calm, composed and observant in chaotic situations and make sure I understand the situation before deciding for myself what is right or wrong; I am patient, and that is something that helps me in guiding new people in the city with getting the hang of how things work IC.
A. I am too committed to what I do so I don't have a personal life in the city and end up spending most of the time fulfilling my duties in the city.
A. Yes, but with a heavy heart because I understand it is unfair to others and it interferes with IC situations if we get to enjoy the best of both worlds.
A. Yes, but I don't have to because i don't own one at the moment.

maskub

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Maskubi Ahsan
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone DHAKA - (UTC+06:00)
4. Average online per day 8 to 10 hours
5. Your Discord - maskub#1420
6. Your Nickname - mass kub
7. Your ID - 44531

Additional information :

I want to become a admin because I have know skills and i want to help people .
I have always excellent in my work. I can tyoe quickly, I have a lot of experrience with common word processors. On the other hand, I do not excel in leading teams. Hence I find the job of an administrative assistant an ideal choice, at least as this stage of my professional career. I feel that an admin role is the best place to learn as perfect as details. I know Most of the rules like general rule, state rules, and event rules etc. This is specially important for become a admin. I want to help ic player through my skills. I have enough experience I always believe in my work. I believe in myself that I can do my work properly and no one will be disappointed..

My strengths are i am quick learner and i can handle problems.

My greatest weakness is i am not creative and overthink some time.

Yes I am ready for that.

Yes I Don’t Have Business.

Your's Sincearly

Maskubi Ahsan

Krish Federal

Your Evil Nightmare
Player
Name IRL : Krish
Time Zone : (+5:30 GMT) IST
Avg Online: 4-5 Hours , 7-8 Hours on holidays.
Discord:Krish Geek#0001
Nickname: Krish Mazoku
I'd : 70540

Additional Information:

1- I want to become admin because i have been playing grand rp since 6 months now and have gained enough experience of the entire city. I have also been in legal and illegal orgs as well , deputies of gang and Leo's as well , so i have an experience of both the spheres of city which has helped me to enhance my knowledge in city. I am familiar with all the rules of the city and not only general but also event rules , leader rules etc. I want to become an admin therefore so that i can use my this experience in improving the roles play experience of the players and also make city 2 the best city , where all the rules and regulations are strictly followed.

2-My strength is my leadership qualities,i can calmly handle every situation,i am a quick learner and also instead of crying over the mistakes done , i always take a moral learning and move ahead so that i can become a better person everyday. I am also a Very disciplined person and stick to my words nd commitments.

3-My weakness is that i am quite emotional and flow of feelings often affects me.

4-I am ready to leave RP for becoming admin and helping people.

5- I am ready to sell buisness for sure.

Thankyou. I hope my application will be accepted and I'll get a chance to use my experience to help the people in city.

Last edited:

Noor Hussain

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Noor Hussain
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: UTC+05:00
4. Average online per day: 4-5 hours and on weekends 8-10 hours
5. Your Discord: Noor Hussain#4647
6. Your Nickname: Noor Badshah
7. Your ID: 83712
Additional information
I am playing Grand rp from more than 4 months and I have past experience in many organizations like SAHP ,NG , LSPD and gangs. I want to become an admin because I want to work for welfare of citizens and punish the people who are breaking rules and not following them. I also want to make the admin service more easier. So that everyone can live peacefully. I will try my best.
I have the ability to see a situation from different perspectives and I can get my work done even in the face of difficult obstacles.
I am an overthinker and i keep thinking about same topic.
Yes, I am ready to leave my RP life.
I dont own any business and if I had I would definitely sell it.

Last edited:

Zubair Rasheed

Player
Player
Information
1.Your Name IRL : Mohammed Zubair
2.Your Age:- 22 Years
3.Time Zone:- GMT+5:30
4.Average Online Per Day:- I will be Online around 8-10 hours.
5.Your Discord:- Zubair Shane#6949
6.Your Nickname:- Zubair Shane
7.Your ID:- 397

Additional information
* I believe i have gained much knowledge about the sever rules and the sever. I Dont face any difficulties while making friends. As I know most the sever rules. So I think this is the time to use my knowledge about this server, so that i can help others those who are new to the city, so they can have a good experience in our server. So I think it will be a great to help the administration team.

* Managing
* Dedication
* Time management
* Patience.
*Dedication towards my job
*Creative Thinking in Stress Times

* My greatest weakness is sometimes having too much sympathy or I sometimes micromanage things. I focus too much on the small details.

* Yes, i am ready to leave the RP life.

* Yes.

Regards,
Zubair Shane.

Morgan Pirazev

Player
1. Yahya Becha
2. 23
3. UTC +3
4. 12 hours
5. Yahya Bc#1049
6. Morgan Pirazov
7. 87542

Additional Information

1. Why do you want to be an administrator?
I've been playing RP since 2018 (Fivem, and now RageMP), enjoying every aspect of roleplaying .
I've been in HC in both legal organisations and gangs which allowed me to understand both sides of the state.
I'd like to use that knowledge that I have to better help the Grandrp community and Create more powerful RP.
As you can see i never got punishment for breaking any rules , except Anti-afk 1 time.
Hence, my decision to apply for adminship.

-Smartness (Power of arguments). i am very good at listen to both parties and can keep calm and come up with a ethic solution to make both parties happy.
-Quick learner ( when i put something in my mind especially if that something interests me, I'm not leaving it before I get some genuine and good results.)

3. What are your biggest weaknesses?

-Touchy.

4. Would you be ready to leave RP life to become an administrator?

-No Problem. I am willing to leave RP life to help and support server management to provide good RP for players.

-I don't Have.

Jimmy Balenciaga

Life is Good 🕊️
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Aryan Lakra
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT (+5:30)
4. Average online per day: 8-12
5. Your Discord: DriftKing#3653
6. Your Nickname: Jimmy Balenciaga
7. Your ID: 461

Additional information

- I have been in the server for 2 years and after breaking nearly every single rule once i have learned my lesson and i think i would be able to help the admin team as a small helping hand cause i see you guys handling the server with over 700 people at a time and ik it can be hectic so i would like to be a helping hand to the admin team and show my skills of communication,management,decision taking to the admins so i can get to a higher level and help them more and i would be keeping a target of helping atleast 250+ reports a day.

- My strengths are my communication skills with me being able to speak hindi and english and can help people easily which some NA admins might face some issue with.
I am really calm person and i first listen to others and then take decision.

- My weakness are that i cant listen anything wrong bout my parents.
due to being from india might face some issues conneting to the game sometimes

- Yes, I am ready to leave RP life.

- I do not own any business to sell.

Your's Sincerely
Jimmy Balenciaga

Last edited:

Punar Badmash

Ex-Marabunta Leader
Player
Q1. Your name IRL
A-Irl Name: Punar
Q2. Your age
A- Irl Age: 16
Q3. Time zone
A- Time Zone: UTC+5:30
Q4. Average online per day
A-Average online per day : 4 to 6 Hours
Q5. Your Discord
A-Discord: Punar0p#2132
Q6. Your Nickname
A-Nickname: Punar Badmash
Q7. Your ID
A-ID: 46029

ADD_INFO-removebg-preview.png

Q1. Why do you want to become an admin?
A- I want to become an admin because I already alot of years on RP server since i played RP on SA-MP (San andreas Multiplayer) and because i know the most of the rules and the city And i want to Take the RP community to the next level. In addition i want to help for those guys who might have some problem with anything on the city.

Q2. What are your strengths?
A- My strengths are that i know 3 different languages (English,Little bit of Hindi,french) i have alot of patient and time to learn and help others. in addition im always ready to learn more to improve my skills as much i will need.

Q3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
A- My weakness is the i can be sometimes stubborn for example (if some will ask me to reduce his punishment i will not do that if there is some evidence about what he did against the rules of serve)

Q4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
A- Yes, I spend alot of time on RP servers so im pretty sure im ready to handle this .

Q5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
A- Yes, To be honest i dont any buisness on the city.

Punar Badmash
Regards,

Arup Sing

Player
Server Administrator
1. Your name IRL - Arup Singha
2. Your age - 23
3. Time zone India - (GMT+5:30)
5. Your Discord - arupsingha#9614
6. Your Nickname - Arup Vai
7. Your ID - 92827

Additional information

I have always excellent in my work. I can tyoe quickly, I have a lot of experrience with common word processors. I am fluent in english. On the other hand, I do not excel in leading teams. Hence I find the job of an administrative assistant an ideal choice, at least as this stage of my professional career. So, I have enough experience I always believe in my work. I also want to become a honest admin. I believe in myself that I can do my work properly and no one will be disappointed. I hope I can make others proud with my work if I become admin. I'm promising from my side I am not gonna break the trust.

Leadership Skills to be one of my Greatest Strengths
I can't tolerate that type people who breaks the rules
Yes I am Ready
I Don’t Have Any kind of Business.

Your's Sincearly
Arup Vai

Pranjal Federal

EX- LSPD: Deputy Chief of Police
Player
1. Your name IRL – Pranjal Gupta
2. Your age - 20
3. Time zone India- (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day 7 to 8 hours
5. Your Discord – Evo Pluxury#0922
6. Your Nickname Evo Pluxury
7. Your ID -78576
Additional information
I Want To Become Admin Because I want to improve in Players To Do Proper Role play I can see as player Present There are So many Players Doing Mistakes As A Part of Administration i want To be part of Helping Hand. I can Help New Players..
i have lot of Experience from legal Organizations and Illegal Activities I Can Find Easily who are not following City Rules And i never do any Thing Without Proper Knowledge…
leadership Skills to be one of my Greatest Strengths
I Don't Believe People Very Easily and I am Very Straight forwarded Person
Yes I am Ready
Yes, I Don’t Have Any Business

maskub

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Maskubi Ahsan
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone DHAKA - (UTC+06:00)
5. Your Discord - maskub#1420
6. Your Nickname - mass kub
7. Your ID - 44531

Additional information :

I want to become a admin because I have know skills and i want to help people .
I have always excellent in my work. I can tyoe quickly, I have a lot of experrience with common word processors. On the other hand, I do not excel in leading teams. Hence I find the job of an administrative assistant an ideal choice, at least as this stage of my professional career. I feel that an admin role is the best place to learn as perfect as details. I know Most of the rules like general rule, state rules, and event rules etc. This is specially important for become a admin. I want to help ic player through my skills. I have enough experience I always believe in my work. I believe in myself that I can do my work properly and no one will be disappointed..

My strengths are i am quick learner and i can handle problems.

My greatest weakness is i am not creative and overthink some time.

Yes I am ready for that.

Yes I Don’t Have Business.

Your's Sincearly

Maskubi Ahsan

Liam Vercetti

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Péter
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone:
4. Average online per day: 4-5 Hours
5. Your Discord: IdkToohard#4332
6. Your Nickname: Liam Verceti
7. Your ID: 42498

Additional information

Well, I have spent quite a lot of time on the second server of grand RP, I have had multiple leaderships and deputy statuses, at this point I would very much like to become an admin because I have seen everything in the server and feel like I have what it takes to be apart of the admin team. Additionally I have been recently seeing some slower decline on punishment and I would like to ensure that does not happen and anyone who breaks rules gets punished for their actions.

To begin with, I have clearly shown my amazing social skills during my leaderships, additionally Im a fast learner and I am somewhat of a perfectionist which gives me an advantage as I will look at each situation/social interactions I may have with players in the futhure and can very much decide the right decision to make at each situation. In conclusion I consider my strength: The knowledge I have of the game, my social skills and last but not least my perfectionism.

Sadly, Everyone has weaknesses including myself, personally my weakness is the burnout I can feel after doing something I dont enjoy for a long time but continue doing it out of pressure/fear (This also is related to my preaviously mentioned perfectionism). The other weakness I have is the Mistakes I have made in the past admitiably, everyone mistakes and have weaknesses here were mine.

At this Point, I have done everything in RP To do from every unique and fun situation I can think of, personally I am more then ready to leave RP Behind and focus on helping the players have the same positive fun and emotional experiences I had myself, I feel as if its time for me to step down from RP and help those who need my help.

Personally, I have never had a business on any of the Grand RP servers, But Even I had one I would have sold it anyway. (In conclusion: yes I am ready to sell my business, though I dont have one).

Abdul Ahad

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Name: Abdul Ahad
Time zone: GMT+5
Average online per day: 8 to 10 hours
Discord: Abdul Ahad#8433
Nickname: Abdul Ahad
ID: 17487

Additional information

I have already played a lot on this server now I want to serve this server and help players who need help improving their RP. And as everyone knows when you serve for the server you guys give us GC as a salary so yea I also want to earn so GC.

I am a hard-working guy.

If someone asks for some help so I cannot say "No" to them.

Yeah definitely

Yea I am ready but I do not own one.

Daddy Adi

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: aditya
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone:gmt + 5:30
4. Average online per day: 8 hours
5. Your Discord: AVJ154#6424
6. Your Nickname: Aditya pluxury
7. Your ID: 67761

Additional information

I have spent months in this server and I have been a part of legal as well as illegal organizations as their high command.
With time I gained the experience regarding roleplay and rules
.Thus I would like to use my experience to help new comers enjoy their roleplay and help everyone including current citizens by ensuring fair roleplay .

Firstly , after experiencing so many organizations I have gained leadership skills and knowledge about the server .
Secondly ,I have great communication skills thus I can make sure that no one is punished due to lack of communication .

Like everyone I have weaknesses too like at times when I'm involved too many things ,I might forget one or two things
I do have other weaknesses too but nthg in particular

Yes ,After getting so much of exposure, love and experience i believe that i have experienced a lot of rp situations and now i believe im done with my rp life and am keen to help others so that they can enjoy the way i did .

To be honest ,I don't have any business in the city and even if I had any ,I'd love to sell it

Mufasa Earl

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
Ans: Ansari Hashim
2. Your age
Ans: 18
3. Time zone
Ans: GMT +05:30 { IST}
4. Average online per day
Ans: 4-5 hours ( will be more I became Admin)
5. Your Discord
Ans: Mufasa Earl #9461
6. Your Nickname
Ans: Mufasa Earl
7. Your ID
Ans:12474

Additional information

Ans: I want to be a admin so I can help out with the city. I have always wanted to help out with the best city in the world. I have a lot of experience in grp and I feel like I could help out with a lot of things. I know all the server rules by heart. I want to also help people, and get rid of the people ruining the fun experience. I will make sure no one feels like they aren’t having fun, I will make sure no one is abusing the powers that they have, I will make sure anyone who asks for help will receive a response they need. and I noticed that the staff team has been working day and night and i do understand how hard it is to respond more than 600 people online and i though maybe i could lend a helping hand towards the community. Being a part of the staff team and helping out everyone alongside my fellow staff would be a pleasure and I would give my best and make sure my higher-ups are satisfied with the work I do.

Ans: Could say that my strengths are I'm determinant because when i I put something in my mind especially if that something interests me, I'm not leaving it before I get some genuine and good results. Another strength is that I like to share my opinion and ideas a lot and like to open a lot of discussions.

Ans: My biggest weakness is that i am Lazy Although, I look into everything deeply, I always have that feeling that something isn't right. But over time I gain confidence and it hence helps me get over it.

Ans: Yes absolutely i really have fun on the server i try everything on it on the EN 1 i try all the jobs and i Helped a lot of my friends in terms of informations.

Last edited:
Top Bottom