Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

shyam nagar

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL-shyam nagar
2. Your age_22
3. Time zone-EST
4. Average online per day-7 HRS
5. Your Discord-SHYAM#2242
6. Your Nickname-Lovely khan
7. Your ID-95429

1. Why do you want to become an admin?
Ans- I have past experience for 3 years and i want to help people and give justice
2. What are your strengths?
Ans-attitude
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
Ans-open with prople
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Ans- yes i am ready to leave RP life
5. Will you be ready to sell your
business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Ans-YES

hassan knight

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Hassan
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: 5+
4. Average online per day: 5 hours
5. Your Discord: Hassan Knight#5006
6. Your Nickname: Hassan Thugs
7. Your ID: 89866

Additional information
I want to help people who are new in the city and i want punish people who are doing rule break. As there are many people who need guideness so i will try my best to help all people.
My strength is i am very polite person and my hobby is to help people who are in trouble and I am a hard-working guy.
If someone asks for some help so I cannot say "No" to them
Yeah definitely
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yea I am ready but I do not own one.

hassan knight

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Hassan
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: 5+
4. Average online per day: 5 hours
5. Your Discord: Hassan Knight#5006
6. Your Nickname: Hassan Thugs
7. Your ID: 89866

Additional information
I want to help people who are new in the city and i want punish people who are doing rule break. As there are many people who need guideness so i will try my best to help all people.

My strength is i am very polite person and my hobby is to help people who are in trouble and I am a hard-working guy.

If someone asks for some help so I cannot say "No" to them

Yeah definitely

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yea I am ready but I do not own one.

Scorpeon Vebhav

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL-Vebhav Agrawal
2. Your age-18
3. Time zone-GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day- 10-12 Hours
5. Your Discord-vaibhavislive#0406
6. Your Nickname-Skorpeon Vebhav
7. Your ID-72466

Additional Information
1.Why do you want to become an admin?
-I am playing on this project form past 1.5 years,I always wonder that how admin help thousands of people daily. I Always love helping people in game. I want to punish those people who doesn't follow rules. Now after experiencing a lot in a server now I want to convert myself as a Helping hands towards a New player and My Wonderful Team of Administrators.

2.what are your strengths?
-Time Punctual
Love Helping People In Game As Well As IRL
Honest
Patinate Towards My Job
I can work hard in pressure
I can learn anything quickly

3.What are you greatest weaknesses?
-Sometimes i become more polite than its required

4.Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
-Yes

5.Will you be ready to sell your business?(it's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
-Yes

Mukesh Oberoi

Player
Player
1. Your Name IRL :- Mukesh Oberoi
2. Your Age :- 22
3. Time Zone :- GMT+5:30
4. Average Online Per Day :- 5-8 Hours
5. Your Discord :- SORRYBHAI#0069
6. Your Nickname :- Mukesh
7. Your ID :- 40496
Additional Information
1. Why Do You Want To Become An Admin?
:- I Like To Help Everyone And To Make Sure No One Breaks Or Goes Against The Rules And To Give Punishment To The People Who Break The Rules And Help New Citizens That Come Into Our City.I Have Experience In Illegal And Legal Orgs So I Think I Know A Lot And Have Seen How Both Sides Of The City Works. Also I Giving So Many Peoples Help For Grand In City How To Earn Money Easy And How To Grand In City
:- I've Been A Deputy/HC In 2 Different Organisations And They've All Succeeded Very Well For Example. Right Now I Am Deputy In Blood Street In Kushal Term And We Made Amazing RP And I Lead Majority Of RP Scenarios (Which Means I'm Capable Of Being Able To RP). I Was Also Hcs For 1 Month In EMS (Terms:- Apollo Grey /Tinus Tag/Blu Blumoneymurder In Best Experience For EMS With Good Respect And Help Every Citizens This Was Good And I Want Every Single One Help With Grand In City There Was I Need To Become Admin. Also I Join More Legals And Illegal Org So I Think I Have So Many Experience In City Rules To Help Citizens

2. What Are Your Strengths?
:- In IRL I Handling Multitasking Work Easly With My Teams And Solo Also. So I Think I Handle Easly Work In Admins
:- I'm The Kind Of Person Who Lets Their Work Do The Talking . If I Am Fluent In Both Samoan And English And I Feel Like I Can Use That Skill To My Advantage As I Can Help Bridge The Gap Between People Who Aren’t As Fluent In English And People Who Speak English Natively. Also , As I Said Earlier I Have This Drive To Help Every Single Person In Need Of It And I Feel That I Will Be Useful As A Staff Member. Also I Am A Quick And Engaged Learner Of New Skills Or Things Introduced To Me.

3. What Are Your Greatest Weaknesses?
:- My Greatest Weakness Would Most Likely Be That I Am Too Honest And Sometimes That Can Be Bad Because Players Tend To Get Mad When You Tell Them The Truth Instead Of What They Want To Hear And May Cause A Fit About It.

4. Will You Be Ready To Leave RP Life To Become An Admin?
:- Yes, I Am Absolutely Ready To Leave RP Life To Become An Admin

5. Will You Be Ready To Sell Your Business?
:- I Have No Business

Last edited:

Liza Hayashi

EX General
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
: Smit Shinde
2. Your age : 17
3. Time zone : GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day : 6+
5. Your Discord :Smit_Shinde#1060
6. Your Nickname : Elon Walker
7. Your ID : 31600

Additional information

I Have been playing in Grand RP for over too long , I feel like I have completed my RP experience , I have been part of state and crime organization , but I spend most of my time in state,I believe I know everything about state organizations.
Also I am a person who have much respect for the rules , As someone who always go by the rules , So I actually like reviewing and solving situations , And I think I can be a good addition to Grand RP Staff

-Fast Learner
-Patient
-Good intellectual skills
-I always make sure I take the right decision

-I tend to take on too much responsibility.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes

Yes ,Don't have any

Dede Choo

EX Leader of bloods
Player
1. Dejohn
2. 18
3. EST
4. 8-12 hours
5. Dede2wavy#7299
6. dede
7. 70317

Additional information

1. Why you want to become an Admin ?
Answer: I am very old citizen I worked in all organisations I gained many experience in city I have information about city rules as I said I worked in all organisations I provided my services as a civil servant now I want to provide my services as a administrator I am very experienced and knowledgeable I can help citizens with their problems , but , glitch ext …. As admin I want to help citizens and I want to give them a lovely experience in city I am very patient and calm so I can help them very nicely I attended many rp situation as a LEO and even as a gangster. I can provide RP situation information to citizens of they the main reason I want to give a new and peaceful experience to all citizens
I have very nice good communication skills so I can guide citizens easily I want to give answers of their reports if they are having any problem that’s why i want to become Admin .

2.What are you strengths ?
Answer: I am very patient and calm and my communication’s skills are very nice .I can handle any situation with my these skills I have good communication skills so I can guide people easily .I have a friendly nature with everyone

1. Good communication skills
2. fluent English
3.Confident
4.Calm
5. I give respect to everyone
6. Leadership Qualities
7.I respect everyone

3. What are you greatest weaknesses?
Answer:sometimes i can be shy

4.Will you be ready to leave your RP life to become an admin ?
Answer: Yes , I am ready to leave my RP Life to become an Admin

5.Will you be ready to sell your business ?
Answer: I don’t own any business

Morgan Pirazev

Player
1. Yahya Becha
2. 23
3. UTC +3
4. 14+ hours
5. Yahya Bc#1049
6. Morgan Pirazov
7. 87542

Additional information

1. Why do you want to be an administrator?
I've been playing RP since 2018 (Fivem, and now RageMP), enjoying every aspect of roleplaying .
I've been in HC in both legal organisations and gangs which allowed me to understand both sides of the state.
I'd like to use that knowledge that I have to better help the Grandrp community and Create more powerful RP.
As you can see i never got punishment for breaking any rules , except Anti-afk 1 time.
Hence, my decision to apply for adminship.

-Smartness (Power of arguments). i am very good at listen to both parties and can keep calm and come up with a ethic solution to make both parties happy.
-Quick learner ( when i put something in my mind especially if that something interests me, I'm not leaving it before I get some genuine and good results.)

3. What are your biggest weaknesses?

-Touchy.

4. Would you be ready to leave RP life to become an administrator?

-No Problem. I am willing to leave RP life to help and support server management to provide good RP for players.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?

-I don't Have.

Thanks For Reading My Application.

Last edited:

Lucy Walker

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL :
Shelsea Leon
2. Your age : 24
3. Time zone : GMT-6 (Eastern Time Zone)
4. Average online per day :
9-12 Hours
5. Your Discord : CSummer23#5434
6. Your Nickname : Lucy Walker
7. Your ID : 96602

Additional information

I've been in the city for a long time now and climbed my way to the top of a legal org. I think I've experienced almost everything the city has to offer. If I get the opportunity, I would like to get one more step further and try to make the experiences of the other citizens better. I want to help the new citizens get accustomed to the city rules and help the whole city to maintain quality RP.

I speak fluent English.
I enjoy socializing, and love meeting new people

I have excellent communication skills.
I have no difficulties to work under pressure.
I can solve critical issues in any given time.
I analyze any situation thoroughly before coming to any conclusion.

I think my greatest weakness would be that I try to do too many things in a same time and put pressure on myself unnecessarily.

Yes, I've experienced almost everything RP life has to offer.

I don't have any business

EpicAwesome1

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
Alexander
2. Your age
16 years old.
3. Time zone
Eastern Standard Time
4. Average online per day
9-10 hours during Monday - Friday
10+ hours during Saturday-Sunday
5. Your Discord
Epic#6272
6. Your Nickname
You can call me Alex
7. Your ID
Additional information
I’m interested in becoming an Admin because I’m willing to work hard, try to never give up I always love helping people try to answer questions. I am a man of asking a lot of questions whenever I wanna learn something, I like to talk a lot, give jokes whenever I am not in shift. I am very responsible always trying to do my work at all times I am really want to help people and make sure they understand always try to tell the truth on everyone.
My strengths:
- Responsible
- Hard Worker
- Honesty
- Trying to help people at all times you can talk to one of the government staff Dray and he will tell you I been bringing people for anything they need help on.
- When I’m doing a task I like to do it perfect well and done if they told me I have 5 minutes I am trying it to make it perfect.

Yes, of course.
Yes, I’m ready.

Ali Abbas

Player
Player

1. Your name IRL: Ali Abbas​

2. Your age: 19​

3. Time zone: GMT+3​

4. Average online per day: 5-10 hours​

5. Your Discord: aqt1s#8023​

6. Your Nickname: Ali Abaas​

7. Your ID: 73875​

Additional information​

- I want to become admin to help people because there is something in my heart that makes me feel good every time I help people and that makes me want to do it more and more.

- I also want to make the right and fair decision of any complaint.

*That's why I want to become an admin in the server.​

- Fluent English​

- Control my anger​

- Communicating​

- Patient​

- Scared of making mistakes​

Yes​

Yes

Thank you for your time - Ali

Red OffTheRip

Hill
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL: Dullah
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: EST (GMT-4).
4. Average online per day: 7-9 hours.
5. Your Discord: Amin222#5937
6. Your Nickname: Amin Bolo
7. Your ID:1022

Additional information
I have a lot of experience in RP and I love this server so much I've been playing it for about 1 years now and I've gained a lot of experience in different scenarios I've always had that interest and will of actually becoming a admin and joining the admin team to maintain the RP in the city of Grand RP.

- I get stuff done fast and efficiently.
- I know what is wrong and bad within the city (All the rules).
- I speak Russian and English fluently.
- I have a great amount of time to do things.
- Very confident of what i do.
-Im very hardworking.
-Fast learner.
-Quick at choosing the right and the wrong in a situation.
-Ive got alot of ideas and im very creative.

I am a very direct person that likes to get to the point and that may affect some people because they are not used to people telling them what they think on a situation.
Also i do know ive been in demorgans before but thats long gone and in the past. Since my last demorgan long time ago i have never broken anymore rules and have learned my lesson and want to change for the good into becoming an admin and helping people like my old self to stop breaking rules.

Yes

Yes

EpicAwesome1

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
Alexander
2. Your age
16 years old.
3. Time zone
Eastern Standard Time
9-10 hours during Monday - Friday
10+ hours during Saturday-Sunday
5. Your Discord
Epic#6272
6. Your Nickname
You can call me Alex
7. Your ID
Additional information
I’m interested in becoming an Admin because I’m willing to work hard, try to never give up I always love helping people try to answer questions. I am a man of asking a lot of questions whenever I wanna learn something, I like to talk a lot, give jokes whenever I am not in shift. I am very responsible always trying to do my work at all times I am really want to help people and make sure they understand always try to tell the truth on everyone.
My strengths:
- Responsible
- Hard Worker
- Honesty

maskub

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Maskubi Ahsan
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone DHAKA - (UTC+06:00)
4. Average online per day 8 to 10 hours
5. Your Discord - maskub#1420
6. Your Nickname - mass kub
7. Your ID - 44531

Additional information :

I want to become a admin because I have know skills and i want to help people .
I have always excellent in my work. I can tyoe quickly, I have a lot of experrience with common word processors. On the other hand, I do not excel in leading teams. Hence I find the job of an administrative assistant an ideal choice, at least as this stage of my professional career. I feel that an admin role is the best place to learn as perfect as details. I know Most of the rules like general rule, state rules, and event rules etc. This is specially important for become a admin. I want to help ic player through my skills. I have enough experience I always believe in my work. I believe in myself that I can do my work properly and no one will be disappointed..

My strengths are i am quick learner and i can handle problems.

My greatest weakness is i am not creative and overthink some time.

Yes I am ready for that.

Yes I Don’t Have Business.
Thank You For Reading My Application

Your's Sincearly

Maskubi Ahsan

Scorpion Yash

THERE IS NO PLACE LIKE 127.0.0.1
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Yash Pathak
2. Your age - 17
3. Time zone - GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day - 7-8 Hours
5. Your Discord - Gamer Yash#0007
6. Your Nickname - Scorpion Yashh
7. Your ID - 89166

Additional information
=> I want to become admin as i spent many time in this city and i think i have a lot of experience. I will not say that i know all the rules and im perfect for admin but yes i know all the basic and important rules which is enough for becoming an admin. i did almost all the legal and illegal jobs and had experience of all these jobs. this experience will help me to help other new player if i become the admin in future. i am applying this forum to take experience of admin and help the needy ones. And also i would like to tell u about Previous Experience :-

---LEGAL ---
Currently - FIB Elite SSA and Under Cover Agent
EX - LSPD SUPERVISOR
EX - EMS DOCTOR
---ILLEGAL---
EX - MARABUNTA EVENT LEADER
EX - BLOODS TURFER
EX - BALLAS HIGH COMMAND

I have too much experience of both legal and illegal Jobs and i know there rules as well so i can help anyone in any situation..

=> My patience is my strength, i am very patience and able to take correct decisions.

=> My greatest weakness is that i feel very nervous when i am alone and also i am little bit emotional.

=> Yes, i am ready to leave RP life to become an admin.

=> I am not having any business currently.

DivyanX

ARMY
Player
1. Your name is IRL Divyansh
2. Your age is 19
3. Time zone IST
4. Average online per day 4-5 hours
5. Your Discord DannyCooper#3083
6. Your Nickname Danny Cooper
7. Your ID 21928

I have enjoyed enough RolePlay and Im looking to help other newbies and i want to help other members to enjoy their Roleplay
I'm very strict with my words and got a lot of patience
Trust I trust someone easily and give them a chance to prove them right
Yes, sure
i don't own a business

Black Elric

Player
Player
1. Your name is IRL Erdem
2. Your age is 17
3. Time zone IST GMT+3
4. Average online per day 7-8 hours
5. Your Discord Erdem#3111
6. Your Nickname Black Denz
7. Your ID 19281

i m tired of rolplay now so i want to be a admin and i want to help new players
am very patient
Trust
Yes sure
i don't own a business

CaptainTahmid

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL: Tahmid Anam
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: +6:00
4.Average online per day: +7 Hours
5. Your Discord: Captain Tahmid |70281#2599
6. Your Nick Name: Captain Tahmid
7. Your Id: 70281
Additional information
Ans: I like to help others and i have much experiance of rp life. Playing rp few i get experiance of all org .
Ans:
1.Flulent English
2. Fast learner
Ans: I cant see anyone Braking rules.
Ans: Yes
Ans: Yes

torjoys

💖 𝓔𝓝3 | 𝓛𝓸𝓾𝓲𝓼 𝓒𝓵𝓪𝓹𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓕𝓪𝓶𝓲𝓵
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Hakan
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : GMT +3
4. Average online per day : +6 hours
5. Your Discord : torjoyscb#4004
6. Your Nickname : torjoys pluxury
7. Your ID : 38169

Additional information
Answer: I think I spent enough time doing rp on this server and learned everything now I think I should continue as an admin

Answer: I can be fair about anything and look at things from both sides.

Answer: I haven't seen a weakness yet

Answer: I was already looking forward to this moment

Answer: I didn't get a business because I want to be an admin

(best regards, have a good day.)

Top Bottom