Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Percy Killa

Minister of HLS
Player
1. Your name IRL: Piyush
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day: 10-14 hrs
5. Your Discord: Gusfring#2691
6. Your Nickname: Gus Fridge
7. Your ID: 85736

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
=> I want to Become admin as I have been playing RP for Past 5-6 Months and I guess now I am through with all the Rules of the city and Ready to help people who are new in the city and who are been misguided by other and Don't know the rules of the city . I have been in GOV for past 4 months from a Low ranker to a High Command with a lot of ups and down and to be honest I may have did some rule breaks in the Past as I was new to all of this but as time passed I got more an more experienced while staying in City and GOV . I learned about each and every situation of RP and How to Handel them As I have been constantly Reading the Rules of City and learning from others . So that I can be a Helping Hand to all the Guys who are following the Rules

2. What are your strengths?
=>1] My strengths are I am very Disciplined guy I never make Decisions by listening of to only one part of the story .
2] I punish everyone who make mistakes no matter if they are my friend or Enemy everybody gets the Equal treatment which they Deserve
3] I am a very active player that too on a regular basis.
4] I am a very Strict Guy who follows all rules and regulations
5] Good at communicating and fluent in English
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
=> I never Trust anyone easily even if they are my friends or my collogues

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
=> Yes , Definitely I am ready to Leave my RP life to Help those Who are In Need

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
=> Yes , Even though I don't have any business

Regards
Gus Fridge
USSS Director

maskub

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Maskubi Ahsan
2. Your age - 19
3. Time zone DHAKA - (UTC+06:00)
4. Average online per day 8 to 10 hours
5. Your Discord - maskub#1420
6. Your Nickname - mas kub
7. Your ID - 44531

Additional information :

I want to become a admin because I have know skills and i want to help people . I know Most of the rules like general rule, state rules, and event rules etc. This is specially important for become a admin. I want to help ic player through my skills. I have enough experience I always believe in my work. I believe in myself that I can do my work properly and no one will be disappointed..

My strengths are i am quick learner and i can handle problems.

My greatest weakness is i am not creative and overthink some time.

Yes I am ready for that.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
Yes I Don’t Have Business.
Thank You For Reading My Application

Your's Sincearly

Maskubi Ahsan

Arup Sing

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Arup Singha
2. Your age: 23
4. Average online per day: 8 hours minimum
5. Your Discord: arupsingha#9614
6. Your Nickname: Arup Singh
7. Your ID: 92827
Additional information :

Ans: I am playing rp couple of month. I enjoy rp life to much. I do all of org like(fib, sahp, families, ballas, bloods) now I think i can handel ooc life. I have many admin frnd that is why i can learn more fast about admin life
Ans:
(*) Quick learner
(*) Flulent English
(*) I like to help others

Ans:
(*) I can't see any one breaking rules.
(*) I don't like talk to much.

Ans: Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Ans: Yes

Last edited:

Nick Mavericks

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Nick Mavericks
2. 16
3. GMT+5:30
4. 4-5 Hours a day
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information

1. Praneel Mehta
2. 17
3. GMT+5:30
4. 5 to 6 hours weekend 7 hours
5. Nick Mavericks#9838
6. Nick Mavericks
7. 43059

Additional information

1. Why you want to become an Admin ?
Answer: I am very old citizen I worked in all organisations I gained many experience in city I have information about city rules as I said I worked in all organisations I provided my services as a civil servant now I want to provide my services as a administrator I am very experienced and knowledgeable I can help citizens with their problems , but , glitch ext …. As admin I want to help citizens and I want to give them a lovely experience in city I am very patient and calm so I can help them very nicely I attended many rp situation as a LEO and even as a gangster. I can provide RP situation information to citizens of they the main reason I want to give a new and peaceful experience to all citizens
I have very nice good communication skills so I can guide citizens easily I want to give answers of their reports if they are having any problem that’s why i want to become Admin .

2.What are you strengths ?
Answer: I am very patient and calm and my communication’s skills are very nice .I can handle any situation with my these skills I have good communication skills so I can guide people easily .I have a friendly nature with everyone

1. Good communication skills
2. fluent English
3.Confident
4.Calm
5. I give respect to everyone
6. Leadership Qualities
7.I respect your very guy/lady
8. Event management skills

3. What are you greatest weaknesses?
Answer: Sometime I cry during there game because I am very alone in real life some time I get nervous and I am Shy but I am trying to loose my weaknesses

4.Will you be ready to leave your RP life to become an admin ?
Answer: Yes , I am ready to leave my RP Life to become an Admin

5.Will you be ready to sell your business ?
Answer: I don’t own any business

Thanks For Your Time !

Regards - Nick Mavericks

Hyper North

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL- Somesh Tewatia
2. Your age- 18
3. Time zone- IST
4. Average online per day- 8-9 hrs.
5. Your Discord- HyperOP#7629
6. Your Nickname- Hyper North
7. Your ID- 55436

Additional information
1. I want to become admin because I think I think I know all the rules and have a very great experience in the RP
*I am very humble and polite
*I do every work to my best and can handle the admin position very well
*I am truthful and trustworthy
*I love helping everyone and in RP admin is the best position to on to help others
*I have been playing RP since 8months and this proves that I have very good experience in the RP

2. My strengths are very high and very useful as an admin
*Hyper Active
*Fast Learner
*Good Social Skills
*Good Communication Skills
*Very less mistake maker
*The past experience I have

3. My greatest weakness are not much, and I am working on it
*Try taking many responsibility
*Not trusting people easily

4. I have thought about this a lot, and I think I am now ready to leave the RP life and work for the project as a admin.

5. As Such I do not have any business.

Anil Rhee

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL :
Anil
2. Your age : 22
3. Time zone : UTC+03:00
4. Average online per day : 10-12 Hours
5. Your Discord : ManL1ke # 1832
6. Your Nickname : Anil Dixon
7. Your ID : 71052

Additional information

-I think im gonna be permant here . because I treat everyone fairly and I don't think I will make mistakes because I know the rules. That's why I believe that I will get along well with everyone and ensure justice.
- I love this server very much, I love the management staff and so on, they are all very good people, I want to be authorized and help.
-I was born in the UK so I have excellent English. So I can understand everyone. I know Turkish perfectly and I feel lucky because there are a lot of Turks on this server.
-I can show people the same love i don't look down on anyone i'm a very strict person about rules i never like to break the rules i managed 5 times server on Fivem we managed all of them positively as a result of the struggle my management team and management team disintegrated so i closed my server and came to grand rp it's been 4 months 4 I've been a grand rp player for months -I know a lot I want to be an admin and help people
-I know 2 languages
I m always asking my self too hundred times for this question but i think i have no any weakness
i thought about it hundred times . i think yes
Yes

Anil Rhee

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL :
Anil
2. Your age : 22
3. Time zone : UTC+03:00
4. Average online per day : 10-12 Hours
5. Your Discord : ManL1ke # 1832
6. Your Nickname : Anil Dixon
7. Your ID : 71052

Additional information

-I think im gonna be permant here . because I treat everyone fairly and I don't think I will make mistakes because I know the rules. That's why I believe that I will get along well with everyone and ensure justice.
- I love this server very much, I love the management staff and so on, they are all very good people, I want to be authorized and help.
-I was born in the UK so I have excellent English. So I can understand everyone. I know Turkish perfectly and I feel lucky because there are a lot of Turks on this server.
-I can show people the same love i don't look down on anyone i'm a very strict person about rules i never like to break the rules i managed 5 times server on Fivem we managed all of them positively as a result of the struggle my management team and management team disintegrated so i closed my server and came to grand rp it's been 4 months 4 I've been a grand rp player for months -I know a lot I want to be an admin and help people
-I know 2 languages
I m always asking my self too hundred times for this question but i think i have no any weakness
i thought about it hundred times . i think yes
Yes
and i have 40 age in game

Robert Carter

Player
Player
Your name IRL~ Umar Sadique
2. Your age~ 17
3. Time zone~ GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day~ 7hrs+
5. Your Discord~GamingwithDarky#1111
6. Your Nickname~ Robert Carter
7. Your ID~ 98719

Additional information

I want to become an admin because I feel like I have a lot that I can do for this city as an admin. I really like to guide people and help them out with everything I can and I feel like I'll be able to help even more people out as an admin. I have been on this server for at least 3 to 4 months and I have learned a lot of things from it I have many experiences in legal organizations to Illegal organizations.

My strength is to learn anything quickly, I stay cool and calm in the situation

My greatest weakness is to believe anyone without any proves

Yes, I am ready to leave Rp life to become an admin because I like to handle situations

I am ready to sell my business but I don't have any business

Thanks for Reading My application ❤️

M

Manas Badmash

1. Your Name : Manas Satya
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day: 6-8
5. Your Discord: Manas#0343
6. Your Nickname: Badmash Manas
7. Your ID: 3318

Additional information

I like to help people and to make sure no one breaks or goes against the rules and to give punishment to the people who break the rules and help new citizens that come into our city. I think I’d fit well to the admin team on GRP . I have experience in illegal and legal orgs so I think i know a lot and have seen how both sides of the city works.

I like to go out my way to help others and make sure they are good. I am a hard worker, when I tend to do something I do it and I do it to the best of my ability.

I'm inpatient sometimes, I am very straight forward, if i dont like something I speak my mind respectfully about that.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? You be ready to sell your business? ( It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

I do not own any business

Jonathan blu

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL
Thanuskaran
2. Your age
3. Time zone
(GMT-06:00)
5-8 hrs
5. Your Discord
Lekii#8663

6. Your Nickname
Jonathan Blu
7. Your ID
Additional information

I want to become an admin because I want to help the community as a whole, I have enjoyed playing this server for 2+ months.
- Patience and make correct decision in tough time.
- Helping skill and respect to all.
- Trust someone very quickly.
I won't change my mind unless someone provides even more powerful facts that could counter it.
Yes
Yes, but i dont have any

Last edited:

Pixel Pluxury

in your dreams
Leader of unofficial org
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL - Krish Garg
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day - 15-16hrs
5. Your Discord - MICKEYY#8614
6. Your Nickname - Mickey Stranger
7. Your ID - 87215

Additional information
- i want to assist adminship as people have been wanting gods help as more and more these days as there is being more peoples joining in the server and some toxic peoples having advantages of the new people and bugs in the city not knowing what they do so ill get them punish if they break any server rule in my eyes or help the new peoples to lead there way as a DCHR in EMS and was operation lead in GOV i have learned a lot of flaws and goods about the legal orgs and as i was the deputy of bloods i have done a good job at my post for that term and also learned a lot of things about gang and illegal orgs and being in most of the events as learned more about events also and i am now ready to serve as an admin assistance
- i have some strengths to communicate to peoples peacefuly and friendly and also can understand some diffrent languages as my home language is hindi and english but can understand turkish and some arabic and being a DCHR in EMS and was a deputy of bloods i have the strength to take a adminship role by myself as a leader can handel people politely and understand the situation taking the time not making the rush
- my greatest weekness is the negotiation by peoples in the items they sell and dont have patience to wait for the prices to go down i rush in them to buy anything i want
- as an admin i have to serve peoples in the city and help them at there most so yes i am ready to leave my RP life to become an admin
unfortunately i dont have any, but yes if i had any i would have sold it !

Inkedwallpaperflare.com_wallpaper_1.jpg

Last edited:

Percy Killa

Minister of HLS
Player
1. Your name IRL: Piyush
2. Your age: 20
4. Average online per day: 10-14 hrs
5. Your Discord: Gusfring#2691
6. Your Nickname: Gus Fridge
7. Your ID: 85736

Additional information
=> I want to Become admin as I have been playing RP for Past 5-6 Months and I guess now I am through with all the Rules of the city and Ready to help people who are new in the city and who are been misguided by other and Don't know the rules of the city . I have been in GOV for past 4 months from a Low ranker to a High Command with a lot of ups and down and to be honest I may have did some rule breaks in the Past as I was new to all of this but as time passed I got more an more experienced while staying in City and GOV . I learned about each and every situation of RP and How to Handel them As I have been constantly Reading the Rules of City and learning from others . So that I can be a Helping Hand to all the Guys who are following the Rules

=>1] My strengths are I am very Disciplined guy I never make Decisions by listening of to only one part of the story .
2] I punish everyone who make mistakes no matter if they are my friend or Enemy everybody gets the Equal treatment which they Deserve
3] I am a very active player that too on a regular basis.
4] I am a very Strict Guy who follows all rules and regulations
5] Good at communicating and fluent in English
=> I never Trust anyone easily even if they are my friends or my collogues

=> Yes , Definitely I am ready to Leave my RP life to Help those Who are In Need

=> Yes , Even though I don't have any business

Regards
Gus Fridge
USSS Director

Ajani Gaye

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL- Ajani Gaye
2. Your age-16
3. Time zone- United States Eastern time zone NA
4. Average online per day- 8-11 hours
5. Your Discord-AjaniCommander3532#4300
6. Your Nickname-AJ
7. Your ID-35182

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? The reason why I want to become an admin is because I want to help other people in grand rp and admins. I have been playing grand rp since of June of last year and I have a lot of experience of playing in grand rp. I have been in legal organization and criminal organization as well. I have leadership and I always do the right thing for people and always help people who are in needs of help. I love helping others and I want to give the help back to the people in grand rp and for the people who are starting roleplay. My goal is to help others, stop people from breaking rules and teach people how to start playing in grand rp. Being an admin is always about how to make the rp scenario better, fun and playable for others to play to have fun. This is the reason why I want to become an admin. Thank you for reading this and have an amazing day.

-Hard working
-caring
-helping others
-kindness and respect

-overthinking
-mad
-frustrated

yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) yes.

Corin Xavier

ex-SWAT Commander
Player
Congratulations to all these people. You have been selected for Admin Assistant interviews.

1- Alex Roland - 81675 - Alex Roland|81675#3682
2- Lovely khan - 95429 - shyam#2242
3- Ryuk Smith - 73558 - Ryuk 神#0099
4- Dell Akatsuki - 87300 - ǃ TRΔP NB#7150
5- Luceifer Morningstar - 55758 - Lucifer MorningStar#1419
6- Corin Vybe - 87951 - Corin Xavier#8233
7- Lola Blu - 1941 - ꧁༒☬𝙹 𝚒 𝚗 𝚡☬༒꧂#0001

Interviews will be at 14:00 Server Time on 11-03-2023​
Can I please request delay my interview time as I am preoccupied with very important OOC stuff in family .. I wont be attend it presently until later date.

M

Manas Badmash

1. Your Name : Manas Satya
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day: 6-8
5. Your Discord: Manas#0343
6. Your Nickname: Badmash Manas
7. Your ID: 3318

Additional information

I like to help people and to make sure no one breaks or goes against the rules and to give punishment to the people who break the rules and help new citizens that come into our city. I think I’d fit well to the admin team on GRP . I have experience in illegal and legal orgs so I think i know a lot and have seen how both sides of the city works.

I like to go out my way to help others and make sure they are good. I am a hard worker, when I tend to do something I do it and I do it to the best of my ability.

I'm inpatient sometimes, I am very straight forward, if i dont like something I speak my mind respectfully about that.

Yes, to help other I am ready

-Yes I Don’t Have Any Business

Last edited by a moderator:

Luis Vlahovic

Player
Player
1. Jeremy Braun
2. 15
3. (GMT+1)
4. 3 bis 5 Stunden pro Tag
5. Jeremy Gaming#4240
6. Jerry
7. 49997

Zusätzliche Informationen
1. Warum möchten Sie Administrator werden?
Ich bin nicht so ein Rp Spieler also ich kenne die Rp Regeln Ich helfe gerne Menschen ich war schon viel auf Grand Rp
und ich finde diesen Server toll

Ich würde diesem Server helfen so viel wie ich kann

2. Was sind Ihre Stärken?
Mit Technik arbeiten, Hilfsbereitschaft ,Menschen helfen, Teamfähigkeit , und noch vieles mehr.

3 . Was sind deine größten Schwächen?
Das ich mich selten überarbeiten.

4. Bist du bereit, RP Life zu verlassen, um Administrator zu werden?
Ja weil ich mich besser als Administrator bin und es mir eine Freude bereitet anderen zu helfen.

5 . Sind Sie bereit, Ihr Unternehmen zu verkaufen? (Es ist beschränkt, ein Geschäft zu führen, während Sie ein Administrator sind.)
Ich besitze kein Geschäft und ja für die Spieler schon.

Last edited:

Lily Blixky

Best Leader
Player
Information
1. IRL name: Landan
3.Time Zone: MNT (GMT+7)
4. Average online per day: 4-5 Hrs
5. Your discord: Voidz#7875
6. Your nickname: Lily Shepherd
7. Your ID: 27071

Additional information

I want to become a admin for en2 because I have done everything grand has offered, I've been a leo leader multiple times with great activity, I've lead a family that hit top 10 before, I've been deputies for gangs and other leo orgs. With all of the experience on my belt I can confidently say I have enough experience and maturity to join the admin team once again (I was a admin before aswell)

My strengths are -
a) I am calm even under pressure and like to hear both sides of the story before giving my opinion or concluding it
b) Activity ( Im always available no matter the time)
c) I listen and follow directions very well
d) I am not biased about friends
e) I know how to keep situations calm and not let them get out of hand

Some of my weaknesses are that I will sometimes get bored and start messing around but I feel that as an admin before that really didnt happen.

Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
Do not have a business

Anil Rhee

Player
Player
1. Jeremy Brown
2. 15
3. (GMT+1)
4. 3 bis 5 Stunden pro Tag
5. Jeremy Gaming#4240
6. Jerry
7. 49997

Zusätzliche Informationen
1. Warum möchten Sie Administrator werden?
Ich bin nicht so ein Rp Spieler also kenne ich Rp Regeln Ich helfe gerne Menschen ich war schon viel auf Grand Rp
und ich mag gerne auf diesem Server helfen so viel wie ich kann .

2. Was sind Ihre Stärken?
Mit Technik arbeiten, Hilfsbereitschaft ,Menschen helfen, Teamfähigkeit , und noch vieles mehr.

3 . Was sind deine größten Schwächen?
Das ich mich selten überarbeiten.

4. Bist du bereit, RP Life zu verlassen, um Administrator zu werden?
Ja weil ich mich besser als Administrator bin und es mir eine Freude bereitet anderen zu helfen.

5 . Sind Sie bereit, Ihr Unternehmen zu verkaufen? (Es ist beschränkt, ein Geschäft zu führen, während Sie ein Administrator sind.)
Ich besitze kein Geschäft Und ja für die Spieler schon.
wrong server or language bro

Top Bottom