Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Robert Johnson

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Yeshwanth Uppalapati
2. Your age: 25
3. Time zone: GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day : 8hours
5. Your Discord:robertjohnson0595
6. Your Nickname: Robertt Johnson
7. Your ID: 102109
Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
Ans: i want to become an admin because, i want to help people who needs help in time and to clarify their queries and in my past i already been as a server administrator and i know how to handle the situation in correct manner and i will try my best to help people to achive best Rp experience in the server
2. What are your strengths?
Ans: Being Confident , Being friendly , Fluent english ,Quick Learner,Can handle intense situations
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
Ans: Sometimes i feel regret and quickly apoligize them and they will take that as their advantage , Being friendly to my haters
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Ans: Yes i am ready to leave RP life
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Ans: Yes i am ready

Ankush escobar

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:- Daksh
2. Your age:- 18
3. Time zone:- IST
4. Average online per day:- 5-6hrs
5. Your Discord:- itachiescobar
6. Your Nickname:- Itachi Escobar
7. Your ID:- 104205

Additional information
I want to become an admin because I believe that I can contribute positively to the server in this role. Here are my reasons:
Commitment to Fairness: I am committed to ensuring that the roleplay remains a fair and enjoyable environment for all members. I want to help enforce rules and regulations consistently to maintain fairness.
Mentoring and Support: Having been a leader, I understand the challenges faced by members, especially those in leadership roles. I want to provide guidance, support, and mentorship to new and existing members to help them navigate these challenges effectively.
Conflict Resolution: My experience has taught me the importance of effective conflict resolution. I aim to help mediate and resolve disputes within the server, promoting a harmonious atmosphere.
Server Growth: I have a vision for the server's growth and success. I want to work collaboratively with other admins and players.
Continual Learning: I am committed to ongoing learning and improvement. I understand that being an admin requires staying up-to-date with community trends, rules, and best practices, and I am eager to undertake this responsibility.
In conclusion, I believe that my experience as a gang leader, coupled with my commitment to fairness, support, conflict resolution, server growth, and continual learning, make me a strong candidate for the admin role.
*impartial and fair
*Effective communication skills.
*excel at mediating conflicts and finding solutions.
*Strong leadership qualities
*perfectionism
*impatience
*difficulty saying "no."
-Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
-Yes, I don't have any

Sincerely,
Itachi Escobar!!!
+1

uchash_zone

Uchash On Top
Player
Name:Uchash Kumar
Time zone :GMT+6
Average online per day : 5-6hours
Your Discord: ranger#8060
Your Nickname:uchash
Your ID : 100454

Additional info:

"I want to become an admin because I've been playing this game for over a year, gaining a lot of experience in various gangs (Bloods, Ballas, Vagos, Families), where I've even held high-ranking positions. I also have experience in legal organizations like FIB, SAHP, EMS, and government . I believe it's the right time for me to contribute to the city by serving as an administrator."

**Strengths:**

1. I can speak several languages: Bangla, Hindi, and English.
2. I treat everyone fairly.
3. I'm always willing to help without feeling shy.

**Weakness:**

I tend to trust people too easily, but I'm working on being more cautious.

Yes, I'm ready to leave

I don't have any business

Best concern

Uchash kumar
+1

Alan Zelensky

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Avi
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-8 Hours
5. Your Discord: INTRO GAMER#9785
6. Your Nickname: Alan Zelensky
7. Your ID: 93571

Additional information
Ans -
1. I joined this server because I really love it and I want every new player to enjoy while playing in this server and make this server grow and this can be done by managing the server efficiently with no hackers/rule breakers. This thing can only be done by our admins (gods). I would love to join this admin team to support every member from my side and avoid problems.
2. Moreover, I literally spent 3 terms in LSPD with 2 terms as HC, 3 terms in gangs where in every term I was Underdeputy and then serving the nation while in NG for 2 terms and I know government work too and experienced other legal org's work too. My strengths helped me to become a HC in 2-3 weeks.
3. Basically as much as I know, now I am aware of all rules of the city and my RP life is going good and now I wanna make this RP life good for everyone. So that's why I want to become an admin.
My experiences:

Ex - Assistant Chief (LSPD)

Ex - Ballas Underdeputy

Ex - Major General (NG)

Ex - Bloods Underdeputy

Ex - Families Underdeputy

Ex - Senator Candidate of DOR (GOV)

Ex - HOD of IA (LSPD)

Ans - My strengths are:
(i) I am a good learner and can implement my learning efficiently.
(ii) I am straight to the point always and I don't make useless points in any talk.
(iii) I can complete given tasks before deadline while following rules and regulations very efficiently.
(iv) I am very serious and calm in any situation which helps me to handle or deal with that situation in a very nice way.
(v) I have the capability to make decisions in a moment with my senior's approval.
Ans - My weakness is that I can't stop replying anyone even if he's my hater but now I am trying to fix it.
Ans - Yes, I am ready to leave my RP life to become an admin.
Ans - Yes, I am ready.

I will be highly obliged if my application gets selected.

Thanking you
Yours Faithfully
Alan Zelensky

Ron Abdullah

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Daksh
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day: 6 hours +
5. Your Discord: unknownwhitehacker#0524
6. Your Nickname: Ron
7. Your ID: 40516

Additional information

I have been playing for one and half year. I have experience in state and crime also, I want to learn more and I will try to help the citizens. I'm so happy to apply for an admin application and I will work sincerely. I'm happy to guide citizens/players with my experience.

telling what they don't know

trying to learn something new

making friends easily.

I get toxic sometimes (only when other person starts)

Trusting

Yes

Yes

Alex Roland

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
  1. Your name IRL:Raunak Seal
  2. Your age:22
  3. Time zone:UTC+5:30
  4. Average online per day:12-14 hours
  5. Your Discord:Alex Roland|81675#3682
  6. Your Nickname:Alex Roland
  7. Your ID:81675
Additional information
-> I had seen maanytime that when we call a GOD/admin they really help people to solve the issue and also help them within no time, so that's why I want to serve my gaming hour by helping people
  1. What are your strengths?
-> I am always available at all time at any kind of problem, even I use to be calm always no matters what's happening
  1. What are your greatest weaknesses?
-> I am straight forward so sometimes my words seems to hurt anyone where I use to show them reallity
  1. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
-> Yes I am ready to leave the RP and serve the noble works
  1. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
-> I don't have a business

Kartik Bansal

Player
Player
Information

Your name IRL

Kartik Bansal.

Your age

3. Time zone

(GMT+5:30)

• Average online per day
  • 5 – 6 hours daily
  • Your Discord
kartikbansal.23

• Your Nickname
  • Kartik Gangsters
  • Your ID

Additional information

Why do you want to become an admin?

I want to become an admin because i have done a lot of time in GRP over all all the servers i did all kind of RP and been to all ORGs. i want to be an admin because i know i can make the server be better and better with me in staff team i would like to be one because i like helping people and punishing the ones who don't follow the rules and breaks them i will make sure the people will get good experience because i have done a lot it

What are your strengths?

Time management, speaking and writing i am taking the situations very calm and professional and i am talking professional.

What are your greatest weaknesses?

To get easily attract to them

• Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
  • Yes, because I have played a lot in rp so ok

I don’t have a business.

Last edited:

Aayush Juzo

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Aayush
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: IST (Gmt + 5:30)
4. Average online per day: 6 to 8 hours
5. Your Discord: bhargavaayush2312008#0030
6. Your Nickname: Aayush pearl
7. Your ID: 69592

Additional information

- I am in the city since more than 1 year and have experience in all organizations at a good rank and have experienced all things except being an admin. and being an admin is cool though.

- Quick responder to every problem
Try to help everyone in the server as fast as i can
Qucikly understanding and learning power.

- My aim skills
Short Tempered
Being straight forward so people think i am rude
Trusting people easily

- I have done everything in city so yes i am ready to leave RP life
- I dont have any business.

Last edited:

Alex Polo

Player
Player
Your name IRL - Rithwik
Your age - 18
Time zone - GMT + 5:30
Average online per day - 8-10 Hours
Your Discord - .alexpolo
Your Nickname - Alex Polo
Your ID - 73591
Additional information
1) Why do you want to become an admin?

- Becoming an admin in the Grand RP Server is a role I aspire to undertake due to my unwavering commitment to fostering a vibrant and inclusive role-playing community. I believe that as an admin, I can make a significant impact by ensuring a fair and enjoyable environment, mediating conflicts, and implementing innovative features that enrich the storytelling experience for all players. My passion for this server extends beyond personal enjoyment; it's about creating a space where players can collectively craft memorable narratives, form lasting connections, and ultimately elevate the entire role-playing experience to new heights.
2) What are your strengths?
  • Great Communication Skills
  • Easily learn anything Ability to remain cool, calm, composed and calculative in tough situations.
  • Keen Ear to listen first and then act
3) What are your greatest weaknesses?
  • Easily Trust anyone.
4) Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
  • Yes, I do understand that it is a requirement to let go off the RP Life and i am game for it.
5) Will you be ready to sell your business?
  • Yes, I do not own any business.
Thank you for reading my application.

QX1BTLc9LimYGwlf.gif

Last edited:

Krishna Parker

Krishna Parker
Player
1. Your name IRL : Krishna
2. Your age : 21
3. Time zone: IST (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day: 4-6 Hrs per day
5. Your Discord: krishnayadav ( Krishna Yadav#0246)
6. Your Nickname: Krishna Parker
7. Your ID: 85976

Additional information

I am in city for long time in all org so i got proper knowledge of City and now i am ready to leave the RP life and want to serve the people with proper RP knowledge to other. eventhough i am clean from all OOC punishment (0-punishment history) .Also i worked a lawyer for all organiztion so i think i know those rules which is necessary for me and other.
My greatest strength are:
1. Quick Learner and Good listener
2. Cool And Calm in any situation
3. Solve any Situationwith proper quick review
4. Good Communications with other

My Greatest weakness are:
1. Helps everyone in need
2. Trust to anyone

4. Will you be ready to leave RP Life to become an admin?
--> As it being a long in RP and now want to take a break from RP and want to serve the Other people of server. soo i am ready to leave the RP life to Become An Admin.

Yes, If i have got any business i will for sure leave or sell all but unfortunately i don't own any one.

Thank you for reading my application.
Best regards,
krishna Parker

Tarzan Badshah

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Krish
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : IST (Gmt + 5:30)
4. Average online per day : 7 to 10
5. Your Discord : Tarzan#2396
6. Your Nickname : Tarzan Badshah
7. Your ID : 44618

Additional information
I Want to Become an admin because i have Gained the most experience from the past 40 Years in the city & I am also Ex-Bloods Street Gang Leader With 1 Successful Term. Also i respect every citizens in city and help them in every situations, so now i had all the experience of that how the city works & with following all the city rules as well. So now i like To Become an admin to Run The City Without Any Rules Break & help every citizens for their problems.

• I can handle every tuff situations.
• Fast Learner.
• I Have Fast Typing Skills.
• I Dont Trust Anyone Without Any Proffs.

• Cant Listen Bad Words.
• I Cant Listen Too Much Talking Voice At Once.
• i Cant Trust Anyone Instantly.

Yes If I Get Chance To Become An Admin, so i am ready to Leave My RP Life. Also Will Show The Dedication Towards My Admin Works.

Currently i Dont Own Any Business, So Its Good to Go.

Malik Rich

MALIK RICHS
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:
Malik Nouman
2. Your age: 21
3. Time zone: UTC+5
4. Average online per day: 8 Hours
5. Your Discord: .nomi786
6. Your Nickname: Malik Richs
7. Your ID: 68429
Additional information

I have been in Grand Rp for 1 year. I know all basic server rules and I have worked in other orgs also. i want to help the new beginners about Rp and the rules. I will make sure that no person will struggle with any kind of issue or fail RP. I feel that I could contribute towards to ensure that the server remains enjoyable and moderated professionally. I have a better idea how admins work and I think I am suitable for this admin role.

1)
Great Communication Skills

2) Proper Understanding of rules of the server

3) I have a better decision making skills

4) I am confident about my work

1)
Being Straight forward
2) Sometimes I get too much anger in some situations
3) Easily Trust anyone

Yes, I do understand that it is a requirement to let go off the RP Life

Yes, I am ready to sell my business.

Thank you for Reading
Malik Richs

Ashish Pluxury

Player
Player
Your name IRL Ashish Massey
2. Your age 23
3. Time zone +5:30 GMT
4. Average online per day 8 hours
5. Your Discord ashish#0903
6. Your Nickname Ashish Massey
7. Your ID 94760

Additional information

I Want To Become Admin Because I Been Playing Since January I Have Done Enough Rp I been To Gangs And State Org I Played Enough Now I Would Like To Serve As Admin I Would Like To Help Admin Team To Maintain Proper Roleplay In Server I Would Give My Best To Help Admin Team

I'm Confident Enough. I Can Handle Heated Situation So Easily And I Always Listen To Others And I Respect Them

I Trust People So Easily And Sometimes I Become Angry Over Small Things

Yes I'm Ready To Leave Rp Life

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?

I Don't Have Any Business!!

Thank You For Reading ❤

AstroEG

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Abdulrahman
2. Your age 23
3. Time zone GMT+3
4. Average online per day 9h
5. Your Discord astro_as
6. Your Nickname Astro
7. Your ID 53236

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? additional information
I want to become an administrator because I feel like I have a lot I can do for this city as an administrator. I really love mentoring people and helping them however I can, and I feel like I will be able to help more people as an administrator. Especially Arab players, because there are many Arab players and there is no technical support for them. This is what made me apply

2. What are your strengths? I will not talk much about myself, but I am bilingual, Arabic and English, and I am a mature person
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? Cats Whenever I see cats I start kissing them
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Ready to leave everything for work
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Anything other than work doesn't interest me much

Beastie Federal

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Punya Rathee
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: UTC +5:30
4. Average online per day: 4-5 Hours
5. Your Discord: beastieman
6. Your Nickname: Beastie Chachaji
7. Your ID: 105574
Additional information

I want to be an admin in Grand RP because I have a deep passion for this community and a strong desire to contribute positively to its growth and well-being. I've been an active member for about 4-5 months and during this time, I've witnessed the positive impact that dedicated admins can have. I believe my experience and skills would enable me to effectively assist in maintaining a welcoming and enjoyable environment for all members. I am committed to upholding the server's rules and ensuring fair play, and I look forward to the opportunity to give back to the community that has given me so much enjoyment.

My strengths for the admin role in Grand RP include excellent communication and problem-solving skills, a strong understanding of the RP rules and lore, and a commitment to fairness and consistency in enforcing those rules. I also have experience in conflict resolution, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to stay calm under pressure. These strengths make me well-suited to handle various administrative tasks and ensure an enjoyable RP experience for all players.

My primary weakness is that I tend to be overly detail-oriented, which can sometimes lead to spending too much time on a task. However, I'm actively working on improving my time management skills to ensure that I maintain a balance between attention to detail and overall efficiency. I believe this self-awareness and dedication to growth will help me excel in this administrative role where precision and organization are crucial.

Yes, I understand and am ready to leave the RP life.

Yes, I have already sold my business.

Thank for your Time.
Beastie Chachaji.

Last edited:

I'm Cole

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Arber
2. Your age - 19
3. Time zone - BST
4. Average online per day - Weekdays 4-7 hours, Weekends 12-13 hours
5. Your Discord - localrcgxng
6. Your Nickname - Kai Anarchy
7. Your ID - 101400

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I am interested to be a part of the administration team for several reasons. One of the reasons is to be able to help assist all players in the server in every way. Helping people is something I am passionate about and if I get the chance to help people via a great platform such as Grand Rp that I love it would be an honour for me to be able to serve the community. Secondly, I believe I can handle take and meet essential targets without hesitation. Being an administrator will help me use my potential to the fullest in the right cause as a platform such as Grand Rp helps create smiles in thousands of faces everyday. Thirdly, I know a few administrators and I love the way they work and I would be honoured to work side by side with them and learn even more from them. Fourthly, I would love to share my knowledge to others and being an admin comes with a lot of questions especially from new players and me being a very patient person I would love to help them by providing them helpful assistance. Fifthly, I am extremely organised and well managed at what I do and would love to present my skills as an administrator at Grand Rp.

2. What are your strengths? I’m great at communicating with others in an extremely polite manner. This is an extremely useful strength as being an admin involves being nice to everyone in the server which my communication skills help with. This will help as polite admins will lead to a great impression for the server. I am also a very patient person which means I can wait and not always in a hurry. This helps me as I don’t always rush the other person into doing something and can patiently wait while assisting others and not get angry at them if they do not understand something. Thirdly, I have great target meeting skills. This means I always try my best to meet targets given to me by my higher ups. This is good as I will complete everything that is expected for me to do.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses? My greatest weakness is that I can go to any extent to meet targets given to me by my higher ups. This means that I sometimes work when it’s time for me to do something else for example just so I can complete my targets. This can be negative as that prevents me from doing other things. I am actively working on this as I develop and improve my multi tasking skills every day so I can turn this weakness into my greatest strength. I am confident that I will soon be able to overcome this weakness.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes

Ryan Pluxury

Ryan Pluxury on top
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Yashwanth
2. Your age: 24
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day:12 hours +
5. Your Discord: ryanpluxury_7780
6. Your Nickname: Ryann Pluxury
7. Your ID: 59879

Additional information

Ans: I want to become an admin because i have been playing more than 17 Months in Grand RP and knows almost all of the server rules and i have lot of experience in dealing RP situations in any form and i have also experienced in Gangs and legal Organizations like SAHP, NG and EMS , Right Now i am EMS Deputy Chief so i have experienced the RP life a lot and now i like to experience th Administration side and like to help people who are indeed of help and guide people moreover i will make sure that no one brakes the server rules.

Ans: I have Good Communication Skills , fluent in English and also can Speak in different languages.
, Can easily handle situations very well.
Have lot of patience in listening the opponent perspective.
I am a Fast Learner too
I am Open Minded
Moreover i am a Detailed Oriented Person

Ans: Sometime i get nervous but can handle the situations very well
I trust people easily
Straight Forward
Focusing on only one particular thing
Cannot say No for Anything

Ans: Yes i am ready to leave RP Life.

Ans:Yes i am ready to sell business.

THANK YOU
RYAN PLUXURY

Last edited:

thelightside

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information:

Your name IRL: Oussama Mamdouh
Your age: 20 irl
Time zone: UTC+01:00
Average online per day: Approximately 10-15 hours
Your Discord: Thelightside
Your Nickname: Thedarksido
Your ID: My new Id is 116297
Additional Information: I had an account level 16 or 17 i think i know the city well

Why do you want to become an admin?

Well, I've been hanging around this awesome RP community for a while now, and I've got this itch to help out more. I love what you folks are doing here, and I want to make sure everyone's having a blast while playing.

What are your strengths?

So, I'm kind of a pro at keeping the RP world spinning smoothly. I know the game inside out, and I've got a knack for helping players get into character and settle disputes. Plus, I've got a lot of patience – I mean, you've gotta when dealing with some of the wild scenarios we see in RP!

What are your greatest weaknesses?

One of my greatest weaknesses is that I can be overly perfectionistic at times, which might lead to spending too much time on small details. However, I'm actively working on managing this tendency and focusing on the bigger picture.

Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

Yes, if selected as an admin, I am committed to prioritizing my responsibilities within the community over my personal RP life. I understand the importance of being available and responsive to the community's needs.

Will you be ready to sell your business?

I don't currently own a business, so this won't be an issue.

Abdul Ahad

Player
Player
Name: Abdul Ahad
Time zone: GMT+5
Average online per day: 8 to 10 hours
Discord: _abdul_ahad_
Nickname: Abdul Ahad
ID: 17487

Additional information

I have already played a lot on this server now I want to serve this server and help players who need help improving their RP. And as everyone knows when you serve for the server you guys give us GC as a salary so yea I also want to earn some GC.

I am a hard-working guy.

If someone asks for some help so I cannot say "No" to them.

Yeah definitely

Yes I'm ready.

Last edited:
Top Bottom