Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Tarzan Badshah

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
1. Your name IRL : Krish
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : IST (Gmt + 5:30)
4. Average online per day : 7 to 10
5. Your Discord : Tarzan#2396
6. Your Nickname : Tarzan Badshah
7. Your ID : 44618

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
I Want to Become an admin because i have Gained the most experience from the past 40 Years in the city & I am also Ex-Bloods Street Gang Leader With 1 Successful Term. Also i respect every citizens in city and help them in every situations, so now i had all the experience of that how the city works & with following all the city rules as well. So now i like To Become an admin to Run The City Without Any Rules Break & help every citizens for their problems.

2. What are your strengths?
• I can handle every tuff situations.
• Fast Learner.
• I Have Fast Typing Skills.
• I Dont Trust Anyone Without Any Proffs.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
• Cant Listen Bad Words.
• I Cant Listen Too Much Talking Voice At Once.
• i Cant Trust Anyone Instantly.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes If I Get Chance To Become An Admin, so i am ready to Leave My RP Life. Also Will Show The Dedication Towards My Admin Works.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Currently i Dont Own Any Business, So Its Good to Go.

Malik Rich

MALIK RICHS
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:
Malik Nouman
2. Your age: 21
3. Time zone: UTC+5
4. Average online per day: 8 Hours
5. Your Discord: .nomi786
6. Your Nickname: Malik Richs
7. Your ID: 68429
Additional information

I have been in Grand Rp for 1 year. I know all basic server rules and I have worked in other orgs also. i want to help the new beginners about Rp and the rules. I will make sure that no person will struggle with any kind of issue or fail RP. I feel that I could contribute towards to ensure that the server remains enjoyable and moderated professionally. I have a better idea how admins work and I think I am suitable for this admin role.

1)
Great Communication Skills

2) Proper Understanding of rules of the server

3) I have a better decision making skills

4) I am confident about my work

1)
Being Straight forward
2) Sometimes I get too much anger in some situations
3) Easily Trust anyone

Yes, I do understand that it is a requirement to let go off the RP Life

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes, I am ready to sell my business.

Thank you for Reading
Malik Richs

Ashish Pluxury

Player
Player
Your name IRL Ashish Massey
2. Your age 23
3. Time zone +5:30 GMT
4. Average online per day 8 hours
5. Your Discord ashish#0903
6. Your Nickname Ashish Massey
7. Your ID 94760

Additional information

I Want To Become Admin Because I Been Playing Since January I Have Done Enough Rp I been To Gangs And State Org I Played Enough Now I Would Like To Serve As Admin I Would Like To Help Admin Team To Maintain Proper Roleplay In Server I Would Give My Best To Help Admin Team

I'm Confident Enough. I Can Handle Heated Situation So Easily And I Always Listen To Others And I Respect Them

I Trust People So Easily And Sometimes I Become Angry Over Small Things

Yes I'm Ready To Leave Rp Life

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?

I Don't Have Any Business!!

Thank You For Reading ❤

AstroEG

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Abdulrahman
2. Your age 23
3. Time zone GMT+3
4. Average online per day 9h
5. Your Discord astro_as
6. Your Nickname Astro
7. Your ID 53236

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? additional information
I want to become an administrator because I feel like I have a lot I can do for this city as an administrator. I really love mentoring people and helping them however I can, and I feel like I will be able to help more people as an administrator. Especially Arab players, because there are many Arab players and there is no technical support for them. This is what made me apply

2. What are your strengths? I will not talk much about myself, but I am bilingual, Arabic and English, and I am a mature person
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? Cats Whenever I see cats I start kissing them
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Ready to leave everything for work
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Anything other than work doesn't interest me much

Beastie Federal

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Punya Rathee
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: UTC +5:30
4. Average online per day: 4-5 Hours
5. Your Discord: beastieman
6. Your Nickname: Beastie Chachaji
7. Your ID: 105574
Additional information

I want to be an admin in Grand RP because I have a deep passion for this community and a strong desire to contribute positively to its growth and well-being. I've been an active member for about 4-5 months and during this time, I've witnessed the positive impact that dedicated admins can have. I believe my experience and skills would enable me to effectively assist in maintaining a welcoming and enjoyable environment for all members. I am committed to upholding the server's rules and ensuring fair play, and I look forward to the opportunity to give back to the community that has given me so much enjoyment.

My strengths for the admin role in Grand RP include excellent communication and problem-solving skills, a strong understanding of the RP rules and lore, and a commitment to fairness and consistency in enforcing those rules. I also have experience in conflict resolution, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to stay calm under pressure. These strengths make me well-suited to handle various administrative tasks and ensure an enjoyable RP experience for all players.

My primary weakness is that I tend to be overly detail-oriented, which can sometimes lead to spending too much time on a task. However, I'm actively working on improving my time management skills to ensure that I maintain a balance between attention to detail and overall efficiency. I believe this self-awareness and dedication to growth will help me excel in this administrative role where precision and organization are crucial.

Yes, I understand and am ready to leave the RP life.

Yes, I have already sold my business.

Thank for your Time.
Beastie Chachaji.

Last edited:

I'm Cole

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Arber
2. Your age - 19
3. Time zone - BST
4. Average online per day - Weekdays 4-7 hours, Weekends 12-13 hours
5. Your Discord - localrcgxng
6. Your Nickname - Kai Anarchy
7. Your ID - 101400

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I am interested to be a part of the administration team for several reasons. One of the reasons is to be able to help assist all players in the server in every way. Helping people is something I am passionate about and if I get the chance to help people via a great platform such as Grand Rp that I love it would be an honour for me to be able to serve the community. Secondly, I believe I can handle take and meet essential targets without hesitation. Being an administrator will help me use my potential to the fullest in the right cause as a platform such as Grand Rp helps create smiles in thousands of faces everyday. Thirdly, I know a few administrators and I love the way they work and I would be honoured to work side by side with them and learn even more from them. Fourthly, I would love to share my knowledge to others and being an admin comes with a lot of questions especially from new players and me being a very patient person I would love to help them by providing them helpful assistance. Fifthly, I am extremely organised and well managed at what I do and would love to present my skills as an administrator at Grand Rp.

2. What are your strengths? I’m great at communicating with others in an extremely polite manner. This is an extremely useful strength as being an admin involves being nice to everyone in the server which my communication skills help with. This will help as polite admins will lead to a great impression for the server. I am also a very patient person which means I can wait and not always in a hurry. This helps me as I don’t always rush the other person into doing something and can patiently wait while assisting others and not get angry at them if they do not understand something. Thirdly, I have great target meeting skills. This means I always try my best to meet targets given to me by my higher ups. This is good as I will complete everything that is expected for me to do.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses? My greatest weakness is that I can go to any extent to meet targets given to me by my higher ups. This means that I sometimes work when it’s time for me to do something else for example just so I can complete my targets. This can be negative as that prevents me from doing other things. I am actively working on this as I develop and improve my multi tasking skills every day so I can turn this weakness into my greatest strength. I am confident that I will soon be able to overcome this weakness.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes

Ryan Pluxury

Ryan Pluxury on top
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Yashwanth
2. Your age: 24
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day:12 hours +
5. Your Discord: ryanpluxury_7780
6. Your Nickname: Ryann Pluxury
7. Your ID: 59879

Additional information

Ans: I want to become an admin because i have been playing more than 17 Months in Grand RP and knows almost all of the server rules and i have lot of experience in dealing RP situations in any form and i have also experienced in Gangs and legal Organizations like SAHP, NG and EMS , Right Now i am EMS Deputy Chief so i have experienced the RP life a lot and now i like to experience th Administration side and like to help people who are indeed of help and guide people moreover i will make sure that no one brakes the server rules.

Ans: I have Good Communication Skills , fluent in English and also can Speak in different languages.
, Can easily handle situations very well.
Have lot of patience in listening the opponent perspective.
I am a Fast Learner too
I am Open Minded
Moreover i am a Detailed Oriented Person

Ans: Sometime i get nervous but can handle the situations very well
I trust people easily
Straight Forward
Focusing on only one particular thing
Cannot say No for Anything

Ans: Yes i am ready to leave RP Life.

Ans:Yes i am ready to sell business.

THANK YOU
RYAN PLUXURY

Last edited:

thelightside

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information:

Your name IRL: Oussama Mamdouh
Your age: 20 irl
Time zone: UTC+01:00
Average online per day: Approximately 10-15 hours
Your Discord: Thelightside
Your Nickname: Thedarksido
Your ID: My new Id is 116297
Additional Information: I had an account level 16 or 17 i think i know the city well

Why do you want to become an admin?

Well, I've been hanging around this awesome RP community for a while now, and I've got this itch to help out more. I love what you folks are doing here, and I want to make sure everyone's having a blast while playing.

What are your strengths?

So, I'm kind of a pro at keeping the RP world spinning smoothly. I know the game inside out, and I've got a knack for helping players get into character and settle disputes. Plus, I've got a lot of patience – I mean, you've gotta when dealing with some of the wild scenarios we see in RP!

What are your greatest weaknesses?

One of my greatest weaknesses is that I can be overly perfectionistic at times, which might lead to spending too much time on small details. However, I'm actively working on managing this tendency and focusing on the bigger picture.

Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

Yes, if selected as an admin, I am committed to prioritizing my responsibilities within the community over my personal RP life. I understand the importance of being available and responsive to the community's needs.

Will you be ready to sell your business?

I don't currently own a business, so this won't be an issue.

Abdul Ahad

Player
Player
Name: Abdul Ahad
Time zone: GMT+5
Average online per day: 8 to 10 hours
Discord: _abdul_ahad_
Nickname: Abdul Ahad
ID: 17487

Additional information

I have already played a lot on this server now I want to serve this server and help players who need help improving their RP. And as everyone knows when you serve for the server you guys give us GC as a salary so yea I also want to earn some GC.

I am a hard-working guy.

If someone asks for some help so I cannot say "No" to them.

Yeah definitely

Yes I'm ready.

Last edited:

Alex Polo

Player
Player
Your name IRL - Rithwik
Your age - 18
Time zone - GMT + 5:30
Average online per day - 8-10 Hours
Your Discord - .alexpolo
Your Nickname - Alex Polo
Your ID - 73591
Additional information
1) Why do you want to become an admin?

- Becoming an admin in the Grand RP Server is a role I aspire to undertake due to my unwavering commitment to fostering a vibrant and inclusive role-playing community. I believe that as an admin, I can make a significant impact by ensuring a fair and enjoyable environment, mediating conflicts, and implementing innovative features that enrich the storytelling experience for all players. My passion for this server extends beyond personal enjoyment; it's about creating a space where players can collectively craft memorable narratives, form lasting connections, and ultimately elevate the entire role-playing experience to new heights.
2) What are your strengths?
  • Great Communication Skills
  • Easily learn anything Ability to remain cool, calm, composed and calculative in tough situations.
  • Keen Ear to listen first and then act
3) What are your greatest weaknesses?
  • Easily Trust anyone.
4) Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
  • Yes, I do understand that it is a requirement to let go off the RP Life and i am game for it.
5) Will you be ready to sell your business?
  • Yes, I do not own any business.
Thank you for reading my application.

QX1BTLc9LimYGwlf.gif

Assasin Rich

Ex FIB Deputy Director | Ex SAHP UnderSheriff
Player
nformation
1. Your name IRL: Shubh Kumar
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT 5:30 (IST)
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear): 6:00 am to 5:00 pm
5. Average online per day: 7-8 hours
6. Your Discord: assasinops#0
7. Your Nickname: Assasin Blixky
8. Your ID: 55442
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section: State

Additional information

I wanna be an admin because i have a lot of experience of grand rp and i have been playing it since 8 months. I have been a leader. I have a helpful nature and always wanna help everyone. I have been a lieutinant general of NG and deputy of LSPD so I know all the basic rules and regulations. I have taken most of experience of RP and now i wanna take experience of being an admin.
Also I have been a leader of marabunta so i have alot of experience.

1. High patience level
2. High concentration
3. Good dedication.
4. Fluent English

I cant tolerate anyone abusing me.

yep i am 100% ready to leave rp life .

i dont have any bussiness

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?

===> no there are no issues .

Jaden Daku

I Can't Fix You
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Aditya

2. Your age:18

3. Time zone: GMT+5:30

4. Average online per day:4to6 hours

5. Your Discord: jadendaku66891

6. Your Nickname:Jaden

7. Your ID:66891

Additional information

i have worked in legal state organitations like SAHP, FIB,LSPD for a long time now so i know all rules. and understanding of the game mechanics and the rules of the GTA 5 RP server is crucial. Server administrators are responsible for maintaining the integrity of the game and ensuring that all players are following the rules. As such, a good server administrator should have an in-depth knowledge of the game and the server's policies.And i also like to help people and guide them if they are facing any issues and if did something wrong i would not be sorry to give a warn or punish them

my strengths are communication skills,handling situations ,helping people,

kinedness i very much belive everyone if they are crying or say somwthing imotional

yes i am ready to leave rp life to become an admin because i had all the experience to get by doing rp and now i would like to get ghe experience of admin

I dont own a business nor i have that much money to buy one
REGARDS,
Jaden Daku
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EX-Chief of FTO (SAHP),EX FIB,EX LSPD
okKhwm0LiSL2smST.gif
Current-CHIEF OF STAFF (SAHP)

Griffin King

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information

Information
1. Your name IRL - Revanth
2. Your age - 23
3. Time zone - GMT+05:30
4. Average online per day - 5 - 10 Hours
5. Your Discord - angrygriffin2
6. Your Nickname - Griffin King
7. Your ID - 2199

Additional information

I have been playing in the server for a long time and am greatly interested in it. I have also worked with many organizations and dealt with a variety of RP situations in a better way. During my time on the servers, I have also encountered several problems and want to contribute as an admin to help every citizen with their doubts. Additionally, I am excited to gain experience in the administration role on the server.

My Strengths are:-
(i) Better Patience
(ii) Helping Nature
(iii) Good communication skills
(iv) Deep thinking on my concerned work.

Being honest is my greatest weakness.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP Life to become an admin?
Yes, I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin.

Yes, I don't have any business to sell.

Madara Reddy

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Sukesh Reddy
2. 18
3. GMT 5:30+
4. 5-6 hours
5. madarareddy
6. Madara Reddy
7. 43432

Additional information
I want to become an admin, because I feel like I have almost done everything and had enjoyed my days of my roleplaying, I've experienced many things in my RP life in both legal and illegal organisations. Now I feel like I should take a step ahead, a lot of wizards have helped me survive now its my turn to serve the city I would love to give my best to improve the city

- Fast learner
- Have patience
- Thinks before taking any action
- Good knowledge of RP rules
- Fluent English

- Being straight foreward to people
- Trust people easily

Yes, I am ready to leave my RP life.

Yes, I don't own any business.

Last edited:

x_2dam_x

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Adam AboElhassan
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: (UTC+02:00) Cairo - Egypt
4. Average online per day: 8 to 13 hours
5. Your Discord: AdamElfriend (x.do.x)
6. Your Nickname: Adam Santos
7. Your ID: 41616

I have been playing on this server for several months and I really loved it but after the increase of the players on the server, I noticed that many players are not aware of the server's laws and rules which led to killing the joy of the RolePlay. I was in EMS and Lspd and NG. I have a good knowledge of RP so I want to help our admins with my piece of knowledge to make this server better and organized.
I am online a lot of time per day.
have good knowledge of RP life and many organizations.
Fast learner
Speak Arabic and English
I am still studying and my exams.
Yes, I am ready.
I do not have a business so Sure.

Syed Pluxury

Master Sergeant of LSPD
Player
1. Wasil Rafiq Shah
2. 17
3. GMT +5:30
4. 8-12 Hours
5. syeedwasil
6. Syeed Wasil
7. 112651

Additional information
I want to become an admin because i learned a lot from my experience and mistakes in the city, i was the under deputy in the bloods gang from which i learned a lot rules of ghetto and i am in EMS right now and i have got so much experience and learned a lot things from that now i know all the rules and regulations and now i know everything of city. Now i want to help the players in the city who are facing any problems and i can handle them so easily with my knowledge and experience so i can take the best decision so easily.
I have good speaking skills i can speak fluent english and also i speak other languages too and i have so much experience and information about RP and know all the rules so i can make any tough decision so easily.
My greatest weakness is that i cant see any person unhappy because of me.
Yes i am ready to leave RP life as i have done almost all things in RP.
Yes i am ready to sell my business for becoming admin>

Last edited:

Ryan Pluxury

Ryan Pluxury on top
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Yashwanth
2. Your age: 24
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day:12 hours +
5. Your Discord: ryanpluxury_7780
6. Your Nickname: Ryann Pluxury
7. Your ID: 59879

Additional information

Ans: I want to become an admin because i have been playing more than 17 Months in Grand RP and knows almost all of the server rules and i have lot of experience in dealing RP situations in any form and i have also experienced in Gangs and legal Organizations like SAHP, NG and EMS , Right Now i am EMS Deputy Chief so i have experienced the RP life a lot and now i like to experience the Administration side and like to help people who are indeed of help and guide people moreover i will make sure that no one brakes the server rules.

Ans: I have Good Communication Skills , fluent in English and also can Speak in different languages.
, Can easily handle situations very well.
Have lot of patience in listening the opponent perspective.
I am a Fast Learner too
I am Open Minded
Moreover i am a Detailed Oriented Person

Ans: Sometime i get nervous but can handle the situations very well
I trust people easily
Straight Forward
Focusing on only one particular thing
Cannot say No for Anything

Ans: Yes i am ready to leave RP Life.

Ans:Yes i am ready to sell business.

THANK YOU
RYAN PLUXURY

dell papareto

Player
Player
1.Your Name IRL : hritik
2.Your Age:- 25 Years
3.Time Zone:- GMT+5:30 IST
4.Average Online Per Day:- 8-10 hours.
5.Your Discord:- delllpaparetoo
6.Your Nickname:- dell papareto
7.Your ID:- 107977

Additional information :-

Why do you want to become an admin?
i am old russian server player but recently shifted to en server and i loved it so much and as i know all the rulles and played enough rp so now i want to become admin and i can be a good asset to en server as i know all the rules

Better communication , teamwork and handling intense situation calmy and ofc my patience is next level

* i dont consider myself week but so much honest some time
Yes, i am ready to leave

Yes , i dont have business

Ismailgamer

Player
Player
Information
1. ismail Pluxury
2. 20
3. +6 (UTC)
4. 12 hour
5. Ava Tzariar
6. Ismail
7. 86017

Additional information
Ans: I enjoy helping others and believe I can make a difference as an administrator. Educating people about rules will enhance role-playing. My skills can benefit players on forums and in-game, promoting better RP. With my UTC time zone, I'll be available throughout the day to support, allowing main admins to take breaks. I know city laws well due to my time here. I value this role for collaboration and aiding others. Handling inquiries, conflicts, and assisting the current staff as the city grows.

Ans: I excel at quick thinking under pressure, making effective decisions and maintaining high performance standards.

Ans: I occasionally get overly focused on project details, spending excessive time analyzing finer points, which could be a weakness.

Ans: After over a year of active roleplay in En2 and En3, I'm prepared to transition from my RP role to an administrative position.

Ans: Yes

Top Bottom