Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Chris Jackson

Player
Player
Congratulations to all these people. you have been selected for Admin Assistant interviews

@Zodiac#5873 - Zodiac_Mustafa - 201
@gyandev#8953 - Gyan - 2036
Lucifer Morningstar#3418 - Lucifer Morningstaar - 12533
Munna Tripathii#0170 -Munna Master -4692
@Zubair Shane#3165 - Zubair Shane - 397
@Dated#0001 - Tobi_Porter - 6428

Interviews will be at 17:00 Server time on 24th March​

storm ivvwyy

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
2. What are your strengths?
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
1. . Your name IRL
Motheo Maile

2. . Your age

3. . Time zone
GMT + 2

4. . Average online per day
6-8 during the week, weekends 10-16.

5. . Your Discord
Liam Hollow 84205#4816

6. . your Nickname
storm ivvywyy

7. . Your ID

Additional information

1. . Why do you want to become an admin?

GrandRP has bought me many fun experiences ever since I started playing and got to make new Friends from all around the world and connection with people, I have achieved a lot in the time I have been playing on the GrandRP server I own 1 houses and 8 vehicles and was recruited into the national guard I have been a NG for 3 months and have already been promoted 9 times once from private to a 1st class then from 1st class to corporal to sergeant to platoon sergeant, Was a NCO after that Sargent major ,now I have been promoted to a captain sergeant and I have other additional , I would really like to become an admin to help more players enjoy the grand RP servers not just grow their experience as well but myself as well. I've had other accomplishments like being the head of my family and got a chance to grow some players experience and resources , something that I wasn't given when I first flew in the city.

2. . What are your strengths?

I'm very good at communicating with others, learnt to calm down in intense situations very quick response and decisions making, problem solving and will always go out of my way to find answers to problems

3. . What are your greatest weaknesses?

hard time saying no to help someone out at their worst and at when I'm at mine. When I do help someone out, I do try to make it to the best ability I can but seem to find a solution, where there's a will there's way.!

4. . Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

Yes, absolutely. It’s one of the things that got me so much fun in life putting my foot forward to help others, I wanna give something back to the people.

5 . .Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Most definitely, with do doubt.

issi Bing

Dont get it twisted
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
ismaël
2. Your age
3. Time zone
Amsterdam +1
8+ hours
5. Your Discord
issi#6969
6. Your Nickname
issi Lacoste
7. Your ID

Additional information
I always wanted to become an admin on the other servers but really didnt went for instead i was highcommands for lots of orgs and families. In my state i wanna see it from the support side of this amazing project where ive been putting over 3500+ hours in combined with eng1 eng2 and De1. I am very known in the grand franchise and it would be amazing to be able to help it more and support it. I started working from home which means im basically always home and always can log on and be active for this server.
One of my strengths are that like ive said i’m known in the GrandRP franchise since eng1 came out and basically know 95% of all the rules and type of handling this server have and does. Also one of my good strengths are is that i love taking these kinda jobs serious. I also love putting effort into things and wanna show that always.
Honestly i dont really have a weakness other then that when i have interest into something i can work on it for countless hours. Other then that i really dont have a weakness. I can take a hit and am open for criticism.
Yes that would be no problem at all. Like ive said i’ve experienced alot already in the hours ive put into the Grand project that i wanna see it from a other perspective and am ready to leave RP for this.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes. I fortunately do not have a bussines so it should not be a problem at all.

Lucifer Morningstaar

Devil
Player
1. Your name IRL - TYSON

2. Your age - 19

3. Time zone - (GMT-5)

4. Average online per day - 11-18HOURS

5. Your Discord - Lucifer Morningstar#3418

6. Your Nickname - Luciferr Morningstar

7. Your ID - 12533

1. Why do you want to become an admin? - I want to become admin because i like to help other player and i like to maintain good RP among players and i know most of the basics of being admin as i had helped admins many times to caught players with cheating,anti afk,PG,MG etc. And i have experience of many ORGS as i joined all ORGS atleast once and i know there rules and basics which can help me to maintain right and fair decisons...and I never discriminate with players . However, I also have good communication skills I'm good with Texting and speaking RP by which I can easily help new players with there queries.

2. What are your strengths? - I am calm and I always make right and fair decisons. and i help players of GRP even im not admin in RP and OOC

3. What are your greatest weaknesses? - I don't have any major weakness I just have some anger issues in some circumstances I always do my best to control it and in most of situations I'm successful to do that!

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? - YES, I have experienced almost every ORG in GRP and i explored everything so now i will be willing to step forward by being ADMINISTRATOR and by leaving RP LIFE..

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? - Yes, I'll be willing to sell my business.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Noah Acahche

Player
Player
1. Noah Achache
2. 16
3. EST
4.8-10 Hours a day
5. noliky#0366
6. Noah Achache

1. Why Do You Want To Become An Admin
I want to become an admin because I have a devoted personality and will always do any task handed to me. I have great sportsmanship, I am kind-hearted and I understand and know most server rules and city laws. I can act efficiently and effectively in any situation I face even when under a lot of stress and I will deal with it in a professional manner. I live and am an honest and unbiased individual that has no issue dealing with situations. I have great leadership qualities and work great with others. I am very active on the NA server. I am ready to leave the roleplay life and become an admin.

2. What Are Your Strengths
I am mature for my age.
I am good at receiving constructive criticism
My timezone is different from other admin which would mean that there will always be an admin online.
I don't disrespect others and always show respect to others.
I always follow what I am being told to do
I can handle stressful situations

I have a very fluent English
Previous Admin On 4 Fivem Servers.

3. What Are Your Biggest Weaknesses
A weakness I have is my spelling because of dyslexia so I can spell some words wrong.

4. Will You Be Ready To Leave RP Life And Become An Admin
Yes.

5. Will You Be Ready To Sell Your Business.
Yes

Teddy bear

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Giorgi
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT + 1
4. Average online per day : 5+
5. Your Discord: Bozo#4653
6. Your Nickname: Tommy
7. Your ID : 7002/4669

Additional information

I have motivation, I have been trying for months on server 1 and also server 2 to become administrator but it never went good, never made it past aplication. This time i want you to give me chanse to prove myself, i have all knowladge of Rules and Grand RP Server functions. I love type of RP on this project. I love to do costum RP events to be fun for everyone and to everyone to enjoy it. I can speak several different lenguages which will help me even more with helping people. Fact that i can speak many lenguages helper me to be able to play on many different RageMP servers, and get knowladge of different types of RP that there is, the is always different types of RP player which need understanding and easy explanation.
Since i have played on Grand RP for long time and know how it is to start all over again, I will be able to answear any questions that any new player can have.
I am ofcourse hoping to work my wy up to become administrator and help players even more, do my duty that is needed to be done.
I will be more then happy to become Cirme adim in future since i have been leader and deputy so many times, i have learnt from my mistakes and feel comfortable now with all the Turf/FZ timingings.
I have strong understanding of server rules, Know everything and can answear any questions players might have

Uderstanding people.
tolorant
deducated to my job
- this is pretty basic answear but pretty much nothing that can effect me being administrator. I might sometimes fell sorry for people and take their apologies
yes
yes

Fred Fredrickson

Player
Player
1. IRL Name: Patrick
2. Age: 34
3. Time zone: GMT+1

4. Average online: 8-10 Hours between 13:00 and 2:00 city time
5. Discord: Ptoughniegh#6229
6. Nickname: Fred Fredrickson
7. ID: 9190

Additional:

I would like to help enforce RP in the server and combat rule breaks as they frustrate people who follow the rules. I have always worked towards making things better and smoother both at my job and in the communities I've been a part of.
I would like to help the administration team and relive some of the pressure on them. I feel my maturity and experience will be an asset.

I am very patient and calm when it comes to dealing with people.
I have studied some law in the past and
I am very familiar with the steps of investigating and applying rules to a situation.

3.What are your greatest weaknesses?
I get distracted easily.
I am older than most others in the city so
I'm not very relatable.

Yes

5.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes

YoWraith

Greetings!
Player
1. Your name IRL : Ethan
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: EST
4. Average online per day: 4-6 and 4-8 on the weekend
5. Your Discord: Yo Wraith#2266
6. Your Nickname: Wraith Armanii
7. Your ID: 2266

Additional information

I want to be an assistant to help people with any problems that they may have. I am understanding of the rules that are in place and I follow all of them. I am also aware of many technical issues and aware of their fixes. I always have recordings to back up my statements. Being a key witness to a situation can help an admin out a lot.

Respect

Respect is something that I have for all people. Unless it is lost, And respect is something I would like to earn and gain during my time as a staff member. You gain respect by the drops and you lose it by the bucketful. If my actions cause someone to dump that bucket on me. I focus on making it right so I am still respected. Respect is something I focus on and make sure that I have it for people and they have it for me.

Maturity

Being mature is something that we all must strive to be good at as admins. If you don't like what someone says you must respect what they have to say and understand where they are coming from. Arguing is never an option as an admin. I must remain calm even though I might not like the statement.

Responsibility

Responsibility has always been a big part of me. Understanding what my responsibilities are is also something I excel in. Being aware and responsible for my actions is something I am good at. If I am told to handle something I will drop what I am doing to make sure that it gets done right away unless another situation must be handled. I look into things very carefully before making good decisions. I say smart things not dumb.

Teamwork

Teamwork is something that is amazing to me. I have always been good at it. I am able to work with others without a problem. It doesn't matter who I work with I can find a solution. Someone else will always see something that I might not. Teamwork is something I strive at and work to be good at.

Point of view

I am good at seeing things from other people's POV. I am in Vagos but I can see where maybe a cop is coming from if they want to issue a complaint. As Gangs, we like to think that our own is always right but I like to forget everything else and focus on the situation at hand and what makes them feel that way.

Honesty

Not only is being honest important to others It is important to me. Being honest to those who I work around and love to be around is very important to me. I wouldn't have to think twice before telling the truth to behold if it is good or bad or has a chance to harm me. Respect is something else that I added and I feel that these 2 definitely connect for me.

Admin Awareness

I have been a staff member on just 2 servers on fiveM.I have departed from those servers a while ago. Although FiveM and grand RP are different I still had the feel of things and understand staffing decisions. Currently being the leader of the Vagos I am well aware of all of the rules.

Hard- Working

I am able to access the forums at any time. I can achieve my admin duties very quickly. When in-game I try my hardest to be the best that I can be. I am able to review things quickly and understand them. I understand all of the forum rules as well.

Spelling

I sometimes have trouble spelling for no reason. Apart from that, I don't have a lot of weaknesses, But this is one that I try to work at.

Off Task

Sometimes I will find myself off the task for a short period of time. But it is something that I work at getting better at.

Yes, I have already explored most of the RP and understand it.

Yes, I am open to that.

Last edited:

Rohit Garg

RoyalisLiveYT
Player
1. Name Rohit Garg
2. age 18
3. India (GMT+5:30)
4. 10hr
5. RoyalisLiveYT#1856
6. rohit garg

7. 728
> I want to Become Admin because I want to help better the city and help the newer people in the city get to enjoy their time in it. I also enjoy to help the newer players know the rules in the city so I wouldn't mind doing that. I have worked my way up in things in the city so the experienced helped me learn rules from both sides. I have been in a gang and have also been fib ex vagos leader en1 so it really did help me learn the rules.

>My basic strength includes my RP Experience which I've gained wean GRP server started . Decision Making, Communication Skills, Also i m thorough with all the rules. I'm active on discord + in game alot. also i know how to fix bugs or glitch + i work as Admin In IND Server so i ready to join the grp admin team.

>I tend to be a bit stern sometimes. Although, I look into everything deeply, I always have that feeling that something isn't right. But over time I gain confidence and it hence helps me get over it.

>I'm ready to leave RP life to help and support in managing the server providing good RP to the players.

>I don't have a business.

Jakov Ivanov

Player
Player
Information 1. Your name in RL: jakov
4. Average activity per day: 7h
5. Your Discord: EmirMuric # 8250
6. Your Ingame name: Emir Muric
7. Your ID: 16430 Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I've been playing rp for 8 years, from samp to fivem, and now here, I know the rules very well, I've been an admin on all fivem servers, I know how an admin should behave and what his job is, on all the servers I've been to the administration has never been so advanced, This server is quite different from the others that I like the most and that's why I play here, I want to become an admin because I want to help the administration and players with my work, because it happens that a lot of players don't know the rules and break a lot of rules who knows the rules is very annoying, I want as an admin to help all the players as much as I can because I am eager to work and new experiences in administration.
2. What are your advantages? I am responsible, I help everyone, I am kind, I like to help everyone and explain what they need, and I am very active in rp
3. What are your biggest weaknesses? I have no weaknesses
4. Will you be willing to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes
5. Will you be willing to sell your business? (It is forbidden to have a business while you are an administrator) Yes

eqyi

Player
Player
Islam Yaser
GMT +8
12 hours
islamalwan#0151
EQYI

To support this community

What are your strengths?
My strength: can communicate with the members and handle it effectively. can speak in English, Arabic and bit of Russian. I do my best and try to use the perfect tools to support as an admin

What are your greatest weaknesses?
I am too kind to people sometimes

Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
YES

eqyi

Player
Player
Islam Yaser
GMT +8
12 hours
islamalwan#0151
EQYI

What are your strengths?
My strength: can communicate with the members and handle it effectively. can speak in English, Arabic and bit of Russian. I do my best and try to use the perfect tools to support me as an admin

YES

Will you be willing to leave RP life to become an admin?
YES

eqyi

Player
Player
Islam Yaser
GMT +8
12 hours
islamalwan#0151
EQYI

What are your strengths?
My strength: can communicate with the members and handle it effectively. can speak in English, Arabic and bit of Russian. I do my best and try to use the perfect tools to support me as an admin

YES

Will you be willing to leave RP life to become an admin?
YES
I have been In nopixel before

Nick THomas

Deputy Chief | EMS | Nick Thomas
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information

1. Your name IRL: Gaurav
2. Your age: 24
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 8-10 HOURS PER DAY
5. Your Discord: FREEZO#1900
6. Your Nickname: Jhony Davids
7. Your ID: 316

Additional information

Ans: - I would like to help the city RP experience be better. I would love to give justice to people who breaks the rule and punish them, also teach them how to keep the rule and not breaking it again.
- Ticket response sometimes getting delayed, so I would love to help the admin team with this as well as helping players.
- I have been in legal orgs like EMS (Deputy Chief, Head of MD), GOV (Secretary), and SAHP (Cadet) and illegal orgs like Bloods (Deputy), Marabunta. And I have been in every situation for both orgs and knows the rules and how it works. It will help me to become an admin and give punishments to those wo breaks the rules.

Ans:- I am always dedicate myself into learning things that are needed to.
- I am really good at self-learning.

Ans: - I have no weakness that I could think about except arguing with people which I'm not really good at fighting with others.

Ans: - Yes, I'm way more than ready, I enjoyed RP but its time to move to the new thing!

Ans:- Yes, I will sell my business.

Chris Jackson

Player
Player
All the copied applications will be straight away rejected irrelevant of your experience/knowledge

While mentioning the play time you have to mention play time of EN02 and not EN01

You can reapply with a fresh application

Fred Fredrickson

Player
Player
1. IRL Name: Patrick

2. Age: 34

3. Time zone: GMT+1

4. Average online: 8-10 Hours between 13:00 and 2:00 city time

5. Discord: Ptoughniegh#6229

6. Nickname: Fred Fredrickson

7. ID: 9190

Additional:
- I have consistently played on EN2 for almost 4 months without missing a single day.

- I would like to help enforce RP in the server and combat rule breaks as they frustrate people who follow the rules.

- I have always worked towards making things better and smoother both at my job and in the communities I've been a part of.

- I would like to help the administration team and relive some of the pressure on them. I feel my maturity and experience will be an asset.

- I am very patient and calm when it comes to dealing with people.

- I have studied some law in the past and I am very familiar with the steps of investigating and applying rules to a situation.

- I have held the position of chief administrator in 2 RP servers in the past.

- I was a Deputy chief in SAHP, a Lieutenant in LSPD, Director of SS and am currently the Minister of justice in GOV. I am very experienced in legal orgs.

- I am a native English speaker.

3.What are your greatest weaknesses?
- I get distracted easily.

- I am older than most others in the city so I'm not very relatable.

- I do not have much experience or knowledge in crime.

Yes.

5.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes.

gyandev

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL
-> Gyandev Brahmbhatt

2. Your age
-> 19

3. Time zone
-> GMT+5:30

-> 4 to 5 hours

5. Your Discord
-> gyandev#8953

6. Your Nickname
-> Gyan

7. Your ID
-> 2036

Additional information :-

-> I have enough experience that is required to know all the rules of the server. I really love to guide players and help them out with everything which I can. I have experience of Legal org, EMS and LI, and I always followed the rules to maintain high-quality RP.
I have learned all the rules and have seen how the server works very nicely. I am very good at solving problems of players, I can satisfy them by giving them proper answer of his/her.

-> My greatest strengths is I can be calm and cool in critical/stressful condition and make good decision.
-> I can talk with those people who aren’t as fluent in English and people who speak English natively.
-> I am a very quick learner and engaged as well.
-> I always let everyone speak and express what their outlook on the situation is if they're involved.
-> I am a very disciplined and dedicated person, this helps because I can be disciplinary to citizens of the city breaking rules.
-> Also very honest and passionate to my work.
-> Will never be disrespectful even if someone is disrespecting me.

-> I don't have any major weakness which affect to RP, but yes I am a emotional person.

-> Yes, 100%.

-> Yes, sure.

Jakov Ivanov

Player
Player
Information 1. Your name in RL: jakov
4. Average activity per day: En2-5-7h
5. Your Discord: EmirMuric # 8250
6. Your Ingame name: Matkee Darkin
7. Your ID: 16430 Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I've been playing rp for 8 years, from samp to fivem, and now here, I know the rules very well, I've been an admin on all fivem servers, I know how an admin should behave and what his job is, on all the servers I've been to the administration has never been so advanced, This server is quite different from the others that I like the most and that's why I play here, I want to become an admin because I want to help the administration and players with my work, because it happens that a lot of players don't know the rules and break a lot of rules who knows the rules is very annoying, I want as an admin to help all the players as much as I can because I am eager to work and new experiences in administration.
2. What are your advantages? I am responsible, I help everyone, I am kind, I like to help everyone and explain what they need, and I am very active in rp
3. What are your biggest weaknesses? I have no weaknesses
4. Will you be willing to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes
5. Will you be willing to sell your business? (It is forbidden to have a business while you are an administrator) Yes

Top Bottom