Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Sunny Pluxury

Player
Player
Information

1) Your name IRL Sunny Dalal
2) Your age (OOC):18
3) Time zone + country:GMT+5:30+ India
4) Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):5 to 22
5) Average online per day(hours):05
6) Your Discord ID: sunnydalal
7) Your characters' name (IC): Sunny Ghost
8) Your in game ID:139544
9) Your in game level:15
10) Languages spoken: English Hindi Haryanvi
11) What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):State, NG

Additional information

1) Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

Ans i want to become admin because i want to help out people and make there RP better i want to help people or new comer because when i was playing RP someone scammed me and i don't want others to face these consequences.

2) What are your strengths?

Ans my strength is i don't make impulsive decision

3) What are your weaknesses?

Ans my weakness is my anger towards cheater and unfair players

4) What skills can you bring to the admin team?

Ans I am active in the city most of the time and i can observe and give out a proper punishment to those who are gaining out unfair advantages by braking the server rules and disrupting others RP.

5) Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Ans I don't have any business.

6) Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?

Ans no

7) Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?

Ans i got banned for multi twink because my sibling created his new account but unfortunately i was not knowing about that and my sibling was not knowing that is server rule. Everyone is getting 1 chance and I think I should also get 1 chance so that I can prove you my ability so please give me also 1 chance.

Best Regards
Sunny Ghost
Major General OF National Guards

About my past experience

Ng= Major General 2 time rank(28, 26)
Government= Usss Field Agent,
Lspd= Rookey
Sahp= Senior Troopers
I have 5 to 6 term experience in ng and in other org also.

Last edited:

Pablo Schmidt

Do i know u?
Deputy Chief Administrator
Congratulations to all these people you have been selected for admin assistant interviews.

1- Filip_Shelby - 25297 - sjeverac

Regarding Interviews contact me on discord​

Surya Rapur

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):
  5. Average online per day(hours):
  6. Your Discord ID:
  7. Your characters' name (IC):
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):
Additional information
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
  2. What are your strengths?
  3. What are your weaknesses?
  4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
The administrator has the right to reject your application if
-The application does not follow the format
-The application is copy-pasted
-The applicant has a low level / experience
-The applicant doesn't fit the specifications the administration is looking for
-The applicant has a long and recurring punishment history with multiple bans.
-The application is low effort.
Information
1. Your name IRL
: Surya
2. Your age (OOC): 24
3. Time zone + country: UTC+5:30 [INDIA]
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 07:00 to 13:00
5. Average online per day(hours): 6hrs
6. Your Discord ID: surya007necro
7. Your characters' name (IC): Surya Rapur
8. Your in game ID: 159694
9. Your in game level: 15
10. Languages spoken: Hindi, English, Telegu
11. What section would you prefer to be curator of (State or Crime): State

Additional information
1.Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

since i landed in the city i started to learn every rules in the server and learned how specific rp work at particular situation and i learned the rules of forum and how to deal with it, by joining organizations and performing activates i exercised the rules i learned and by exploring entire city i know location of jobs in city their activates and how to do them. with this experience i want to leave the rp life and become admin and help the players to rectify their complaints and make the server a grates rp in the entire world
2.What are your strengths?
-my proficiency of languages, communication skills, my knowledge on rules, enthusiasm of gathering new information, enthusiasm on responsibility, quick learning, and well known in technical skills
3.What are your weaknesses?
-my weakness is i have overthinking mindset with little anxiety
4.What skills can you bring to the admin team?
- i will bring my strategize way of thinking ability and deal situations, i will bring my technical ability to deal with such issues like bugs and find cheaters, and i will use my dispute reducing skill
5.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
- Yes
6.Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
- No issue/situation to prevent me from coming
7.Anything else we should take into consideration, or we should know for your application?
-00 Agent FIB
-Black ops Agent FIB

Fluffy Rao

Player
Player
1. Your Name IRL: Ayush Srivastava

2. Your Age: 22

3. Time Zone: GMT +5:30 (India)

4. Based on server time from what time until what time you play: 10:00-15:00 ( May adjust if necessary)

5. Average Online Per Day: 4-5 hours

6. Your Discord: fluffy_25

7. Your Nickname: Fluffy Dons

8. Your in game ID: 43381

9.Your in game level:24

10.Languages spoken: English and Hindi

11.What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):CRIME

Additional Information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?

- When I came to the city it was a all new experience for me, I seen many good things and also made some mistakes but as people say We learn from our mistakes I gained so much knowledge, Being in the Legal and Illegal Organizations I had learned so many things about the city. I always love helping the new players and want to extend my reaches to help them and make the city more aware of rules so that people don’t repeat the mistakes I made which will lead to a good RP experience for everyone.

- Good communication skill

- Helping Nature

- Dedicated towards my work

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?

- Self criticism

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

-Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

-Yes (Don’t have any) .

6.Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?

-No

7.Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?

- No.

Jai Tripathi

Game Assistant
Game Assistant
1) Your name IRL:- Jai Tripathi
2) Your age (OOC): 21
3) Time zone + country:- GMT+5:30+ India
4) Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):- 20:00 to 02:00
5) Average online per day(hours):06
6) Your Discord ID:- jaitripathi
7) Your characters' name (IC):- Jai Tripathi
8) Your in game ID:- 87278
9) Your in game level:- 63
10) Languages spoken: English, Hindi.
11) What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):- State

Additional information

Ans:- i like to have new experience as an admin in Grand Roleplay Server. i am a person with lots of curiosity to do and have new experience. As far as leaving GP- life so yes for ganing new experience Can leave my roleplay life to handle this type of opportunity by becoming an Admin.

Ans:- not very much to say but some of my strengths are , Can handle pressure with ease, not being bised, calm and compose, good with languages and being a quick learning

Ans:- some of my weekness of mine are cannot tolerate wrong people and anger.

Ans:- I can bring my good decision making skills and can take responsibility for handling tough situations.

5) Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Ans:- Yes! i am ready to sell any of my business

6) Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?

Ans:- No

7) Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?

Ans: - I want to put my experience in Grand Roleplay
. 1. Corporal of SAHP
2. Representative of Internal Affairs FIB
3. ADs team senior in LifeInvaders
4. currently working as ADs team intern LifeInvaders.

Thank you.

Arip Dhar

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Arip Dhar
  2. Your age (OOC): 18
  3. Time zone + country: 5 to 7 hr ( If I become admin)
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (15:30 to 23:00 Using 24H Time Format ):
  5. Average online per day(6hr):
  6. Your Discord ID: arip005
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Rich Sidd
  8. Your in game ID: 151585
  9. Your in game level: 13
  10. Languages spoken: English, Hindi, Bengali
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State
Additional information
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life? Ans: Because At first I am hardworking person it's believe myself. and I also respect citizens and same respect for admins. I want to help all citizen after become a admin as too possible and I will be strictly punished who are GP rules break. At last, If I become as a admin I will try in my level best. Thank You.
  2. What are your strengths? Duty is my strengths because if any person give me work then I am carefully and Full focus on that works then complited my work and I think My Work is My mission.
  3. What are your weaknesses? Excited is my weakness and it's solving as soon as possible.
  4. What skills can you bring to the admin team? Helping Citizens, Focus on Work, and I also have some past experrience. For exp: Gov Usss Agent, Supervisor Department on FIB, Supervisor Department of IA. etc.
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin): I have no business right now. If I have business them I sell it ofcourse.
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon? Nothing Not at all
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application? no no if you decieded that I do it your assistent department do work then your pleaser....

Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):
  6. Your Discord ID:
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
Additional information
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?

Sunny Pluxury

Player
Player
Information

1) Your name IRL: Sunny Dalal
3) Time zone + country: GMT+5:30+ India
4) Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 5 to 22
5) Average online per day(hours): 05
6) Your Discord ID: sunnydalal
7) Your characters' name (IC): Sunny Ghost
8) Your in game ID:139544
9) Your in game level:15
10) Languages spoken: English Hindi Haryanvi
11) What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State, NG

Additional information

Ans i want to become admin because i want to help out people and make there RP better i want to help people or new comer because when i was playing RP someone scammed me and i don't want others to face these consequences.

Ans my strength is i don't make impulsive decision

Ans my weakness is my anger towards cheater and unfair players

Ans I am active in the city most of the time and i can observe and give out a proper punishment to those who are gaining out unfair advantages by braking the server rules and disrupting others RP.

Ans I don't have any business.

Ans no i am not getting any kind of problem in future or at the movement

Ans i got banned for multi twink because my sibling created his new account but unfortunately i was not knowing about that and my sibling was not knowing that is server rule. Everyone is getting 1 chance and I think I should also get 1 chance so that I can prove you my ability so please give me also 1 chance.

Best Regards

Sunny Ghost
Major General OF National Guards

Last edited:

Marcus Maverick

Player
Player
Information
Your name IRL
: Khaled
Your age (OOC): 19
Time zone + country: GMT+1 , Morocco
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 13:00 to 04:00
Average online per day(hours): 9-15
Your Discord ID: MarcusMaverick
Your characters' name (IC): Marcus maverick
Your in game ID: 161014
Your in game level: 11
Languages spoken: English,arabic,french
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime

Additional information
Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

actually i see that the server need more administators as im a player and i made a tickets and i dont get quick respond specially in night that why i want to solve this small problem by being active in night help all players and protect the server from cheater and punish every person who is breaking RP rules

What are your strengths?
-fluent in english
-good communcator
-calm
-focusing and details to make correct decision
- quick learner

What are your weaknesses?
-shy in some situations

What skills can you bring to the admin team?
-conflict resolution
-fair decisions
-good communication skills
-good event planning

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
yes np i dont have a business
Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
No IRL issue now or anytime soon
Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
no

Nik Payne

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Congratulations to the following player, you have been selected for admin assistant interview

1 - Harshh Tzariar - 141856 - harsh.rich

Contact me on discord regarding interview

Scout_Pluxury

Deputy Leader Vagos
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  6. Your Discord ID:
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
Additional information
1. Your name IRL
=> Scout Pluxury
2. Your age
=> 18
3. Time zone
=> (GMT+5:30)
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear)
=> as server time 10am to 18pm.
5. Average online per day
=> 6 hours
6. Your Discord
=> krishbhaiii
7. Your Nickname
=> Krish Bhaiii
8. Your ID
=> 148205.
9. Your in game level:
=> 17
10. Languages spoken:
=> Hindi and English
11. What section would you prefer to be curator of (state or crime):
=> State

Additional information
=> I Know That I am Enough Mature Now And Have Much Experience In Roleplay I Have Been HOD Of Lspd , USSS Deputy Director In Government And Much More I Think If I Come In Admin Team I Can Make A Good Bond With All Admins And I Will Learn Many More Things And I Will Make Fair Decisions As An Admin.

• Good Understanding Ability
  • Situation handling capacity
  • Ability to learn fast

• Believe someone easily
  • Self Respect issues, I get angry easily when someone disrespect me
=> Because I have experience as both member and high command of state and crime, I believe I can help both factions with my knowledge followed up by my Helping nature I will be a helping hand to all the newbies who reach out to me. With my friendship skills I would be in a team with other admins and will work like a family to get best output.

=> Yes.
=> Not in present.

=> It would be better if I get to work closer to this two legal org (GOV or LSPD) as once I have been a member myself And i know how this organization works.

My Experience:
EX- USSS DEPUTY DIRECTOR (GOV)
EX- UNDER DEPUTY OF BALLAS
HOD OF HR (LSPD)

Aryan mishra

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  6. Your Discord ID:
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
Additional information
Your name IRL Aryan mishra
3) Time zone + country:GMT+5:30+ India
4) Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 7:30 to 10:00
5) Average online per day(hours): 3 hours
6) Your Discord ID: aryanbhai29
7) Your characters' name (IC): Aryan bhai
8) Your in game ID:155683
9) Your in game level:9
10) Languages spoken: English Hindii
11) What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime

Additional information

Answer- I want to leave role play life and become an admin because I enjoy helping others and making sure the game is fun for everyone As an admin I can make sure the rules are followed and help solve problems quickly I also like organizing things and want to help the server grow and succeed. Being an admin would let me support the community in a bigger way

Answer - My strengths are i know the game well i can solve problems fairly and i can guide new players i have a good communication skills i can help everyone in city

Answer - Finding it hard to make tough choices but i will improve all of my weakness

Answer - I understand how the game works and i lnow all it's rule i am able to solve issues fairly and helpfully i can lead and support other players and admin i can talk clearly and respectfully with players and team i treat everyone equally

Ans I don't have any business

Ans No

Answer - I work well with others and respect everyone's opinion i am open to learning new things and improving my skills as an admin i am honest to my work

Best Regards
Aryan mishra

Fluffy Rao

Player
Player
1. Your Name IRL: Ayush Srivastava

2. Your Age: 22

3. Time Zone: GMT +5:30 (India)

4. Based on server time from what time until what time you play: 10:00-15:00 ( May adjust if necessary)

5. Average Online Per Day: 4-5 hours

6. Your Discord: fluffy_25

7. Your Nickname: Fluffy Dons

8. Your in game ID: 43381

9.Your in game level:24

10.Languages spoken: English and Hindi

11.What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):CRIME

Additional Information

- When I came to the city it was a all new experience for me, I seen many good things and also made some mistakes but as people say We learn from our mistakes I gained so much knowledge, Being in the Legal and Illegal Organizations I had learned so many things about the city. I always love helping the new players and want to extend my reaches to help them and make the city more aware of rules so that people don’t repeat the mistakes I made which will lead to a good RP experience for everyone.

- Good communication skill

- Helping Nature

- Dedicated towards my work

- Self criticism

-Yes

-Yes (Don’t have any) .

-No

7.Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?

- No, Still I want you to know I have been so long in this city and have a great knowledge , so please refer me as by my experience not by me past history.

Zain Skorpean

Player
Player
Information
Your name IRL: Zain
Your age (OOC): 19
Time zone + country: GMT+5 + Pakistan
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 8:00 to 19:00
Average online per day(hours): 4 Hours
Your Discord ID: zainuu0227
Your characters' name (IC): Zain Skorpean
Your in game ID: 62534
Your in game level: 37
Languages spoken: English/Hindi/Urdu
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State

Additional information

I want to become admin because I have been playing EN2 its been 2years i have been in Admins team before but left because i was having (axienty issues which made me left at that time but now i am recover fully) and i will try my best to fullfill my duty this time

What are your strengths?

my weekness is my strength

As i mentioned up it means i am overthinker so i use to ready my self mentally in every upcoming situation.

I was n ex server admin so this time i will like to start freshly with lot of motivation to helpout in this project.

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

yes

Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?

Before i got mental health issues because of my family and stuffs that was the resoan i left before but now i am ready to start freshly.

Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?

Ex en2 server adminstrator who need a chance to help the team out.

dear administrator didnt noticed some changes in format (reposting)

Joy Sama

Game Assistant
Game Assistant
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  6. Your Discord ID:
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
Additional information
Your name IRL : Sujay Samanta
2. Your age(OOC): 20
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30 India
4. Average online per day: 4 to 5 hours
5. Your Discord: matrix0261
6. Your Nickname: Joy Sama
7. Your ID: 137425
8. Your in-game level: 20
9. Languages spoken: English, Hindi, Bengali.
10. What section would you prefer to be curator of (State or Crime): State

Additional information

Answer:
"I am eager to take on the role of an admin because I truly enjoy helping others and ensuring the adherence to rules for the betterment of all. RP-Life has been an enjoyable experience, and I am confident that stepping into the admin role will allow me to make an even greater contribution to the community and play a key part in maintaining the smooth operation of the platform.

What are your strengths?

Answer:
I Can easily interact with people and will try to solve their problems if they are in any.

Answer
: I believe in people easily. and think of their problems as mine.

Answer:
Yes, I know I have to leave the RP LIFE to become an admin, which I agree.

Answer: Yes (I don’t own any.)

Lionstone

Player
Player
Information
1.Your name IRL
A.A. (Can provide later)

2.Your age (OOC):

3.Time zone + country:
GMT +3, Turkey

4.Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):
21:00/21:30ish-01:00

5.,Average online per day(hours):
4+ hours

6.Your Discord ID:
lionstone

7.Your characters' name (IC):
Ryder Murdoc

8.Your in game ID:

9.Your in game level:

10.Languages spoken:
Dutch, English, Turkish

11.What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):
Both, doesn't matter

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?:
I have spent the past years as an admin on SA-MP servers and feel like i enjoy this aspect more of the game, i work as a lawyer in real life and solving problems or punishing other players for rules broken feels more like a hobby rather than a second job as some people tend to see things.

I like to deconstruct a situation and place my judgement in an objective manner without any bias present upon both parties, even though i respond to the report of a person. People tend to bait and make reports, or the other way around; a neutral approach is always appreciated by the majority of players.

Sometimes i spend too much time on the details of a situation, that both parties end up spending some time waiting before the issue is resolved. This could differ on the server and the culture of the admin team, if admin sits are considered long or instant with punishment/no discussion offered, the result will be different

The biggest skills one could take to the admin team is to do its job properly, or what they are hired to do. So that would be what i would be bringing. Teamwork and communication, are very essential skills regardless of what the context is, getting along with people and knowing them makes it a better environment for people, and the admin team itself as they rely on your judgement to fill in their position during their absence.

Currently have none

None

Recently moved from SA-MP to RageMP, however there is a lot of experience i can offer to your server.​

Last edited:

Marcus Maverick

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL Khaled
  2. Your age (OOC): 19
  3. Time zone + country: GMT+1,Morocco
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 14:00 to 04:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 8-14
  6. Your Discord ID: MarcusMaverick
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Marcus Maverick
  8. Your in game ID: 161014
  9. Your in game level: 12
  10. Languages spoken: English,French,arabic
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime
Additional information
    i want to become admin and leave RP life because i believe i can make a positive impact on community from deffirent sids, as an admin i will make sure that the server remains a fun,fair and safe environment for all players. i enjoy problems solving and i love to help others .
    - Fluent in english
    - calm and strict
    - focusing in details
    - quick learner
    - honest
    - im soo restrict and shy sometimes
    - good event planning
    - conflict decisions
    - good situation handling
    i dont have a business and if i have one i willbe ready to sell it
    nothing now or soon
    nothing

Last edited:

Abdul Ahad

Player
Player
Name: Abdul Ahad
Time zone: GMT+5
Average online per day: 5 to 6 hours
Discord: _abdul_ahad_
Nickname: Abdul Ahad
ID: 17487

Additional information

I've spent a good amount of time playing on this server, and now I'm keen to step up and help out as an admin. I really want to support players who are looking to improve their RP skills.
I'm super motivated to help the Grand RP community grow and thrive. I'm totally committed to this server, and I think becoming an admin will let me do even more to make sure everyone has a great time here.

Patience
Understanding of Rules of the Server
Good communication skills
Ability to learn quickly work hard and work smart.

If someone asks for some help so I cannot say "No" to them.

Yeah definitely

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin
Yes I'm ready

Thank You.

Nuri Pluxury

The Orginal Deputy for all gangs
Player
  1. Your name IRL: Nuri Ahmed
  2. Your age (OOC):18
  3. Time zone + country:gmt+3 turkey
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 02:00pm - 00:00 am
  5. Average online per day(hours): 4-8
  6. Your Discord ID: nuri_963
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Nuri Firzatshy
  8. Your in game ID:1562
  9. Your in game level:15
  10. Languages spoken: Turkish, Arabic, English
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime
1.Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
I Have Experience in all aspects From EN 1 and EN3 and I have done so much RP in the last 3-4 years. I wanted to be became admin because I have experience as gangs and legal orgs with high ranks. I know more about server with my knowledge ill do best and I was playing grand RP last 3-4 years, i know rules of city.I want want to make GRP the best server among all RP servers.Its already in the no1 positition against other RP servers.Im sure i will do my best to increase the server growth.

1.I can handle situations peacefully and calmly
2.I have patience and
3. I have good communication skills
4.I can be calm minded in intense situations
5.Im good RP Player Thats my great Strenth
6.i know English , Arabic , And Turkish

I have no Weakness but in future if i found any i will strongly fight and overcome my weakness

4.What skills can you bring to the admin team?
Communication , Team Work, Observation and Knowledge of Rules.
5.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes.

6.Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
No I am free for now and ready to become as a admin , even if i get busy i will give my time to GRP.

No Thank you for your valuable time. Yours kindly : Nuri Firzatshy| ID 1562

Akio Sato

Player
Player
Information
Your name IRL: Jackson
Your age (OOC): 18
Time zone + country: GMT+2
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 10:00 to 19:00
Average online per day(hours): 9 Hours
Your Discord ID: sky_pluxury
Your characters' name (IC): Sky Smith
Your in game ID: 137865
Your in game level: 18
Languages spoken: English
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State

Additional information

I want to become admin because I have been playing EN2 for a while and I have been in the admin team before. I want to join again and become an admin that helps the people that play on this project also help the new players

What are your strengths?

I am a Quick Learner so anything that you teach I pick it immediately.
I have a Creative mind.

I do get nervous a little bit.

I can bring my creativity and knowledge

yes

No

I was ex admin

IVAN Casawi

EX DEPUTY GOVERNOR
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  6. Your Discord ID:
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
Additional information
Information
Your name IRL:adam
Your age (OOC):18
Time zone + country: GMT+1 mrocco
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 12:00 to 1:00
Average online per day(hours):10-12
Your Discord ID: adamizm
Your characters' name (IC): ivan casawi
Your in game ID: 121747
Your in game level: 22
Languages spoken: english . arabic . frensh
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): state
Additional information
1\Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
i have been more than 5 months playing on EN 1 server and I believe I have accomplished everything
Its time for me to help the new players with the rules I want to become an admin it because I want to increase the quality of the Roleplay that during anytime I can be there to help especially while people met some issue that i can help through the ticket and i want to help the server to Grow nicely and Reducing bad people to make sure everyone it following the rules ,and not just breaking the rules ,make it unique so that new player who join feels special and continue playing and also i want get a new experience after i get all my wishes as an RP player
2\What are your strengths?
- i can fix any problem cuz i am calm all the time
-My hard work will help everyone
- i was a citizen for a long time so i can understand the problems of every player that i got when i was RP player
-Quick learner
3\What are your weaknesses?
- i have no weakness in RP but there is only one problem that when i see someone oppressed i cant stop my self until i help him although there are consequences
4\What skills can you bring to the admin team?
- am very active so i can reduce pressure on the admin team
- i can respond quickly to all the issues
5\Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
- of course
6\Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
-no
7\Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
- ex: DOD in GOV rank 22 ( EN3 )
-ex: executive agent in FIB rank 21 ( EN3)
-ex: director of HR in GOV ( EN3)
_ ex: first responder in EMS (EN3)
-deputy of HR in FIB (EN3)
I HAVE PROOF OF ALL OF THAT

Top Bottom