Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

ivan sharma

Player
Player
your name ic: ivan knight
Your age ooc: 15
time zone country: ist + india
Average online per day : 6 hours
Your discord id: ivan09727
Your ccharachters name ic: ivan knight
Your ingame id: 148348
Your ingame level : 13
language spoken: english
What section you would prefer: state

Additional information:

why do you want to become admin and left rp life?
ans: i want to leave my rp life and become an admin becaus i wanna gather experience and in beneath of my experiencs i want to become admin becaus i want to reach out to my city citizens and help them from any cituation very loyal. I want to gather experience of admin team an i want to make sure that city is been doing and maintaining all the rules perfectly and indeedly.

What are your strenghts: my strenghts are ambitioning an another kind of power and another kind of realm of experiencs in the world to become and know person.

What are your weakness:: i cant say i have no weakness i am week in many situation but i can defy the situation and stand up i never lose hope my weakness is fearing to extrovert situation i am kindly a bit introvert but i can defy and i can handle situation with my full force

what skilld you will bring to admin team: i can bring an another level of skills in admin team skills of ambitioness i can be mostly full serio7s to my situation i keep my power in full force when it comes to strength

will you ready to sell your bussinesses ?
ans: yes i am ready to do anything for my team and i am ready.

Any irl issue that is preventing you to become admin at the moment?
ans: no there is no irl issue

Thank you for giving your expensive time
On my aplicattion

Best regards by
Ivan knight

My past exp
Lspd: hod of hr
Sahp: assistant sheriff
Ems: dean of divison
Ng: brigadier general of army
Govermwnt: usss agent

Usman Ansari

Player
Player
  1. Your name IRL Usman Ansari
  2. Your age (OOC):23
  3. Time zone + country: GMT + 5 Pakistan
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play From 21:30 to 2:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 6 to 9 hours
  6. Your Discord ID: usmanansari7902
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Usman Ansari
  8. Your in game ID: 65638
  9. Your in game level: 31
  10. Languages spoken:English,Hindi,Urdu etc
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State
Additional information
  • Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
  • I want to become a admin because i would really like to help the citizens of the city and also want to help the players who dont know the rules i want to help the staff of grand rp because i almost try everything in rp so now i want to make the things easier for other new players and i also try to utilize my all rp experience as best as i can to make the GRP better and fun to play and i want to be in a good books of people also
What are your strengths?
My strengths are that i take every decision with calmness and cool mind i also take my work as a professional and i am a very
Kind and humble to everyone and i have a charm to solve problems of people without any bad things
  • What are your weaknesses?
  • Well tbh i dont think so i have any weakness because weakness is for those people who dont believe that they are the best

• Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
  • I dont have any active business right now
Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes i am ready to leave the RP life with my good intentions

Nik Payne

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Congratulations to the following player, you have been selected for admin assistant interview

1 - Jai Tripathi - 87278 - jaitripathi

Contact me on discord regarding interview

Nik Payne

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Congratulations to the following player, you have been selected for admin assistant interview

1 - Joy Sama - 137425 : matrix0261

Contact me on discord regarding interview

ShamsAsmir

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):
  5. Average online per day(hours):
  6. Your Discord ID:
  7. Your characters' name (IC):
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):
Additional information
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
  2. What are your strengths?
  3. What are your weaknesses?
  4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
The administrator has the right to reject your application if
-The application does not follow the format
-The application is copy-pasted
-The applicant has a low level / experience
-The applicant doesn't fit the specifications the administration is looking for
-The applicant has a long and recurring punishment history with multiple bans.
-The application is low effort.
Information

• Your name IRL: Shams Asmir
  • Your age (OOC): 17
  • Time zone + country: GMT+3, Israel
  • Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX to XX Using 24H Time Format ): 06:30-17:00
  • Average online per day (hours): 12 hours
  • Your Discord ID: shamsasmir
  • Your characters' name (IC): Shams Asmir
  • Your in-game ID: 160862
  • Your in-game level: 13 and a half
  • Languages spoken: English, Arabic, Hebrew
  • What section would you prefer to be curator of (State or Crime): State
Additional information

• Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
    • I aspire to contribute more actively to the community's well-being and development beyond my role-playing activities. As an admin, I can play a pivotal role in ensuring fairness, maintaining order, and fostering a positive environment for all players. I am passionate about making a lasting impact and enhancing the overall gaming experience by resolving conflicts, assisting players in need, and implementing new initiatives that promote inclusivity and engagement.
  • What are your strengths?
    • I possess strong organizational skills, which allow me to effectively manage tasks and prioritize responsibilities. My reliability and dedication ensure that I can handle administrative duties consistently and efficiently. Additionally, my proficiency in multiple languages (English, Arabic, and Hebrew) enables me to communicate effectively with a diverse player base, addressing concerns and building community cohesion.
  • What are your weaknesses?
    • While I strive for meticulousness in my work, I acknowledge that I may sometimes spend additional time ensuring accuracy, which could potentially affect the speed of decision-making processes. I am actively working on improving my multitasking abilities to balance thoroughness with efficiency in handling administrative tasks.
  • What skills can you bring to the admin team?
    • I bring a proactive mindset and a problem-solving orientation to the admin team. My experience in managing in-game issues fairly and decisively equips me to handle various challenges effectively. Moreover, my interpersonal skills and ability to empathize with players make me adept at diffusing tensions and promoting constructive dialogue within the community. I am eager to collaborate with fellow admins to implement policies that enhance gameplay experience and uphold the server's standards.
  • Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
    • Yes, I am fully committed to complying with this requirement if selected as an admin, and in the same way I don't have one.
  • Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
    • No, I do not have any current personal issues that would hinder my availability or commitment to the role.
  • Anything else we should take into consideration or should we know for your application?
    • I am deeply passionate about fostering a positive and inclusive gaming environment. My previous experience in moderating smaller groups has prepared me well for this role, and I am enthusiastic about taking on greater responsibilities to ensure that every player enjoys a fulfilling experience on the server.
i got exprience it not only the lvl

Last edited:
Top Bottom