Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Jonathan blu

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL : Thanuskaran
  2. Your age (OOC): 19.
  3. Time zone + country: (GMT-4) Canada
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):06:00 to 13:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 7Hours.
  6. Your Discord ID: tiziano_86
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Jonathan Blu
  8. Your in game ID: 96827
  9. Your in game level: 23
  10. Languages spoken: English , French and Tamil.
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State section.
Additional information
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
I want to become an admin because I feel like I have a lot that I can do for this city as an admin . I really like to guide people and help them out with everything I can and I feel like i'll be able to help even more people out as an admin and i wanna experience admin life.
  1. What are your strengths?
I'm the type of person who is good at time managing and who put lot of time on work for make sure that work perfectly done also i respect each and everyone without any discrimination.

1. What are your weaknesses?
My weaknesses is that I trust people easily.

1. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
I Would try to introduce new events or something that would bring in new players/users to GRP. My sole aim would be to improve player experience while keeping server clean of cheats/exploits.

1. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
yes, i don't have any.

Zaid Pluxury

🕷
Player
Information
1.)Your name IRL: Zaid
2.)Your age (OOC): 18
3.)Time zone + country: Jordan-GMT+03:00
4.)Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 13:00-23:00
5.)Average online per day(hours):7-8
6.)Your Discord ID: 1264578452225265684
7.)Your characters' name (IC): Zaid Pluxury
8.)Your in game ID: 163769
9.)Your in game level: 11
10.)Languages spoken: English/Arabic/ (Learning Japanese and French)
11.)What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State

Additional information

Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

- I've been in the city for 2 years to understand its rules. I've got to know more about the state and crime in the city. As a 2 year old player in grand rp you wanna try new stuff so what's better than starting from the admin team. Throughout my experiences in grand rp, I’d watch how the admin team members would build friendships. The kind of friendships that would last a lifetime. They never failed to balance the scale of entertainment and responsibility and that is exactly the kind of admin I aspire to be. Moreover, each and every member of the admin team would balance each other out. Moreover, my main mission as an admin is to make the server as entertaining and memorable with players following RP and no rule breaks as possible for the Players.

What are your strengths?
- Speak Arabic
- I'm currently learning Japanese and French
- Professionalism
- Communication
- Debating
- Good listener and a great speaker
- Knows how to deal with complicated situations

What are your weaknesses?
- Time management

What skills can you bring to the admin team?
- As a Great Communicator and a great listener plus have the skill to deal with complicated situations in addition to speaking Arabic I think these skills will benefit the admin team.

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes

Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon? Non

Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?

- The time I can play on the server is not fixed as sometimes I can play after restart and I can play before the restart but (I can play for a long time.)

Last edited:

Surya Rapur

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):
  5. Average online per day(hours):
  6. Your Discord ID:
  7. Your characters' name (IC):
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):
Additional information
  2. What are your strengths?
  3. What are your weaknesses?
  4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
The administrator has the right to reject your application if
-The application does not follow the format
-The application is copy-pasted
-The applicant has a low level / experience
-The applicant doesn't fit the specifications the administration is looking for
-The applicant has a long and recurring punishment history with multiple bans.
-The application is low effort.

Last edited:

Bam Asiri

Player
Player
  1. Your name IRL: Ahmad
  2. Your age (OOC): 19
  3. Time zone + country: From Pakistan, Time Zone; (GMT+5)
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 09:00 to 21:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 8 to 10
  6. Your Discord ID: Bam#4616
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Bam Asiri
  8. Your in game ID: 155409
  9. Your in game level: 15
  10. Languages spoken: Urdu, English, Hindi
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of (State or Crime): Crime

I want to become an admin and transition from active roleplay to an administrative role because I am passionate about enhancing the overall experience for all players in Grand RP. Throughout my time in RP-life, I have developed a deep understanding of the game mechanics, community dynamics, and the challenges players face. As an admin, I would have the opportunity to use this knowledge to help maintain a fair and enjoyable environment for everyone. I am committed to upholding the server rules, resolving conflicts, and supporting new players as they integrate into the community. My goal is to contribute to the stability and growth of the server by ensuring that all players have a positive and immersive experience. While I have enjoyed my time in roleplay, I believe that by becoming an admin, I can make a broader impact on the community and help Grand RP continue to thrive.

Problem-Solving Skills: I excel at identifying issues and finding practical solutions quickly. Whether it's resolving disputes between players or addressing technical problems, I can think critically and act decisively to maintain a positive gameplay experience.
    Effective Communication: I am skilled at conveying information clearly and respectfully. I can address player concerns, explain rules, and provide constructive feedback, which helps in fostering a supportive and cooperative environment.
    Understanding of Game Mechanics: My extensive experience in Grand RP has given me a comprehensive understanding of the game’s mechanics, rules, and roleplay scenarios. This knowledge allows me to make informed decisions and assist players effectively.
    Attention to Detail: I am attentive to details, which helps in monitoring and enforcing rules accurately. This ensures that the gameplay experience remains fair and enjoyable for all players.

Overcommitting: Sometimes I take on more tasks than I can handle, which can lead to burnout and reduced effectiveness.
    Conflict Avoidance: I sometimes avoid confrontational situations, which can delay addressing important issues.
    Perfectionism: Striving for perfection can lead to spending excessive time on tasks and delaying completion.
    Multitasking: Attempting to handle too many tasks at once, which can reduce overall productivity and quality of work.
    Overthinking: Spending too much time analyzing and overthinking decisions, which can delay action.
    Risk Aversion: Being overly cautious and reluctant to take risks, which can hinder innovation and progress.

I can bring a diverse set of skills to the admin team that will enhance our collective effectiveness and ensure a positive experience for all players in Grand RP. My strong communication skills enable me to interact clearly and effectively with both players and fellow admins, ensuring that rules are understood and conflicts are resolved amicably. I am adept at problem-solving, quickly identifying issues and finding practical solutions to maintain a smooth gameplay environment. My technical proficiency with server management, modding, and troubleshooting allows me to address and resolve technical issues efficiently. I am committed to fairness and impartiality, treating all players equally and enforcing rules consistently to build trust within the community. Additionally, my conflict resolution skills help mediate disputes and find satisfactory resolutions, fostering a positive atmosphere in the game. I am highly organized, capable of managing multiple tasks simultaneously, and have demonstrated strong leadership abilities in guiding and supporting team members to achieve our common goals. My empathy and understanding ensure that player concerns are addressed genuinely, creating a supportive environment where everyone feels heard and valued. Finally, my adaptability and openness to learning new skills and processes enable me to keep up with the evolving needs of the server and contribute effectively to the team.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Yes, I am fully prepared to sell my business if I am selected for the admin role. I understand that maintaining a business while serving as an admin can present conflicts of interest and affect impartiality. I am committed to upholding the integrity of the admin position and ensuring that my focus remains solely on contributing to the server's success and supporting the Grand RP community. Selling my business will allow me to dedicate my full attention and efforts to my responsibilities as an admin.

6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?

No, there are no current real-life issues or situations preventing me from being active at the moment or in the near future. I am fully available and committed to dedicating the necessary time and effort to my role as an admin.

7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?

I would like to highlight that I am highly dedicated to contributing positively to the admin team and the Grand RP community. My previous experience in roleplay and understanding of the game mechanics will enable me to handle administrative responsibilities effectively. Additionally, I am open to feedback and willing to undergo any necessary training to ensure I can perform my duties to the best of my ability. If there are any specific expectations or areas of focus you would like me to be aware of, please let me know. I am eager to align with the team's goals and support the server’s continued success.

Arshraj

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL Arshraj Bawa
  2. Your age (OOC):17
  3. Time zone + country: Canada (GMT-4)
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 9:00 - 4:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): around 13-15 hours
  6. Your Discord ID: arshrajsingh
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Arshraj Singh
  8. Your in game ID: 1726
  9. Your in game level: 18
  10. Languages spoken: hindi,english,punjabi
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State
Additional information
    It's time for me to stop RPing and start becoming the best admin I can be so that other peers can enjoy the amazing RP I have experienced. I want to become an admin because I have had so much fun doing good RP because of good admins and good server management.
    For my age, I am mature.
    I can take constructive criticism well.
    Since I am in a different time zone than the other admin, an admin will always be online.
    I always treat people with respect and never treat them disrespectfully.
    I always do what I'm instructed and am able to handle difficult situations
    Formerly a four times server administrator.
    When someone treats me disrespectfully when I'm only trying to help, especially if I'm being respectful of them, I become quite upset very quickly.
    teamwork so I may collaborate with other administrators to resolve problems I take my time to make the best choice and attend to the needs of the players because I'm prompt.
    i don't have any.
    I couldn't login to my acc because of my 2 step thing but i got resolved.
    Experience in organization :-
    -LSPD
    -EMS
    -GOV
    -NG
    -SAHP

Arshraj

Player
Player
Information
  2. Your age (OOC):24
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 9:00 - 4:00
Additional information
    It's time for me to stop RPing and start becoming the best admin I can be so that other peers can enjoy the amazing RP I have experienced. I want to become an admin because I have had so much fun doing good RP because of good admins and good server management.
    For my age, I am mature.
    Since I am in a different time zone than the other admin, an admin will always be online.
    When someone treats me disrespectfully when I'm only trying to help, especially if I'm being respectful of them, I become quite upset very quickly.
    teamwork so I may collaborate with other administrators to resolve problems I take my time to make the best choice and attend to the needs of the players because I'm prompt.
    i don't have any.
    -LSPD
    -EMS
    -GOV
    -NG
    -SAHP

Arshraj

Player
Player
Information
  2. Your age (OOC):17
Additional information
    For my age, I am mature.
    i don't have any.
    -LSPD
    -EMS
    -GOV
    -NG
    -SAHP
pls delete it's wrong

ZIRCON

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):
  6. Your Discord ID:
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
Additional information
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Iftekhar Asif
  2. Your age (OOC): 27
  3. Time zone + country: GMT +6:00 + Bangladesh
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 16:00 - 9:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 8 - 10 hours.
  6. Your Discord ID: zircon2020
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Zircon Wayde
  8. Your in game ID: 130077
  9. Your in game level: 22
  10. Languages spoken: English and Bangla.
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State.
Additional information
    - I'm interested in becoming an admin to ensure high-quality roleplay experiences and support everyone.
    - Adaptive and flexible to various situations.
    - Quick learner.
    - Fluent in English speaking and writing.
    - I do not have prior experience as an admin.
    - Fair decision-making
    - Dedication to the role
    - Patience
    - Positive demeanor
    - Yes, and I have no business now.
    - No issues are preventing me from being active now or in the near future.
    - I am currently in LifeInvader as Intern Associate. Previously I served LSPD. Also I was in Vagos Gang.

Kakashi.01.

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Rahul
  3. Time zone + country: GMT +5:30
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 06:00 - 12:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 8 hours
  6. Your Discord ID: luffy.0101
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Luffy Hawk
  8. Your in game ID: 41540
  9. Your in game level: 42
  10. Languages spoken: Hindi, English

12. Additional information
      I have played on the project for roughly 2 years now and met several great peoples on the way. I have enjoyed a lot with my friends and family and my colleagues from various organization I have been part off. I have accumulated a lot of experience in various RP situations and various rules for the project. Now I think its the perfect time for me to step up and look what is ahead for me. I want to contribute towards the project that has given me several moments of joy and friends. I want to help those who are new to this project and guide them towards what is right according to the project rules. I want to put my experience and understanding of the RP in the best use that I possibly can. If given the opportunity I will for sure work towards making the server even good as much as possible.

I believe there are several skills that I can count as my strength. Following are some of those which I feel are best suited for the post:
      1) Communication skills: As I have informed previously that I have been on the project for 2 years and from my experience the one thing I believe is the most crucial aspect of the job is to have good communication skills. As an Admin I have to frequently interact with people around me and in order to convey the situation and make them understand what is the most appropriate thing based on the rules of the project I should have good communication skills.
      2) Leadership ability: I was the leader of an unofficial family some time ago and I was able to bring my family into top 15 of the server. I think I have capability to be a good leader and thus it might be useful for me as an admin.
      3) Teamwork: I have been part of various organization and being part of those taught me a very important concept of teamwork. I think working as team enhance the overall ability of a person. As an Admin there can be several situation where I might need assistance from other admin thus understanding the importance of working together will be necessary rather than trying to do everything by myself.

I don't particularly believe that I have any weakness that would hinder my performance but if I have state then following will be one such weakness:
      Quick to make decision: I like to understand the situation and act upon it as soon as I can, although I do tend to first understand the situation but still there can at times be situations where I might end up taking wrong decision but I would like to clearly state that I don't take any rash decision and whatever I do is completely based on the situation and my understanding of it.

Following are some of the skills I can bring to the admin team:
      1) Problem Solving skills: I am good in handling the situation or problem which needs my assistance and come to a solution which is suited for both the parties.
      2) Quick to respond: I always take part in any situation actively and get my self involved in the situation as quickly as possible so the issues of the players can be addressed as early as possible.

Yes

No

No

Nik Payne

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Congratulations to the following player, you have been selected for admin assistant interview

1 -
Zircon Wayde - 130077 : zircon2020

Contact me on discord regarding interview

Push Knocks

Player
Player
Information

1.Your name IRL: Pushpinder Singh
2.Your age (OOC): 18
3.Time zone + country: GMT + 5: 30 | India
4.Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 11:00 to 23:00
5.Average online per day(hours): 10 to 13 hours
6.Your Discord ID: push_223
7.Your characters' name (IC): Push Knocks
8.Your in-game ID: 147754
9.Your in-game level: 10
10.Languages spoken: English, Hindi and Punjabi
11.What section would you prefer to be curator of (State or Crime): Crime

Additional information

1.Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
-As I know all server rules and I have experience in all legal and illegal organizations I feel like now I have to watch out the city i want to work as admin now I want to watch out city deeply as I have very much experience but some experiences only come from when you see something deeply as I figure out all city workings but I think something is missing out from my range because of that stress on m mind I think to work for admins and as admin to see things more clearly.

2.What are your strengths?
-I will do my work very carefully
-No complains as I know rules and I recheck everything before performing
-What is my work I only do that not favoritism
-Work Professionally so that everything fell like professional

3.What are your weaknesses?
-No weakness till now in RP

4.What skills can you bring to the admin team?
-I will work do my work perfectly, no mistakes from my side

5.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
-Will for sure but I don't own any business

6.Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
-No

7.Anything else we should take into consideration, or we should know for your application?
-Don't judge me by my level i have experience in all organizations legal and illegal both just try me guys

Last edited:

sayanmatrix

Player
Player
Information

Your name IRL: Riju Naskar
Your age (OOC): 17
Time zone + country: GMT+ 5:30 india
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 13.00 - 24.00
Average online per day(hours): 1-9
Your Discord ID: Itachi_Wars
Your characters' name (IC): Decaso Pluxury
Your in game ID: 148376
Your in game level: 13
Languages spoken: English, Marathi, hindi
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime

Additional information

Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life? -> I have good experience in all the state Organizations expect EMS as High command rank and I am confident about all the RP rules. I want to help all the citizens whoever needs help in any situation.
What are your strengths? - Fluent in English, fastest typing speed in the house. I remain very calm in any type situation and also able to multitask.
What are your weaknesses?
-> I’m little nervous when I see there is a complicated situation infront of me but I’m trying to overcome of these.
What skills can you bring to the admin team? -> I have good knowledge about redux legal, illegal
Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
-> I don't have a business
Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
-> no
Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
-> nothing

John fin

Player
Player
Information

Your name IRL - Shivateja
Your age (OOC): 17
Time zone + country: GMT + 5:30 + India
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 14:00 - 22:00
Average online per day(hours): 5-6 hrs
Your Discord ID: Johnnfinn
Your characters' name (IC): John Finn
Your in game ID: 311
Your in game level: 28
Languages spoken: English, Hindi, Telugu
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State

Additional information

I have been Grand RP for more than 2 years now and have been playing EN2 as well for a long time. I have been in various organizations and experienced all the roleplay aspects. With that knowledge I want to become an administrator and help new players or players having a difficult time on the server.

- Ability to learn new things quickly
- Able to adjust into different environments.
- Effective communication skills.

- Anger issues but I am working on the betterment of it.

- With over 2 years experience in Grand RP, I have a deep understanding of the server rules.
- Effective communication skills which enables me to effectively communicate with players and helps provide a more clear guidance or support.

Yes.

No.

- I have made mistakes that have led to punishments, but I am determined to prove myself.

Chetan GSuralkar

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX: XX to XX: XX Using 24H Time Format ):
  6. Your Discord ID:
  8. Your in-game ID:
  9. Your in-game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
Additional information
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP life?
  6. Any IRL issue or situation preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
Information
  1. Your name IRL :-Chetan
  2. Your age (OOC):-19 complete 20 running
  3. Time zone + country:+5:30 India
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 10:40 to 16:50
  5. Average online per day(hours):4 to 10
  6. Your Discord ID: mr.b2m_yt
  7. Your characters' name (IC): chetan xoxo
  8. Your in game ID: 151641
  9. Your in game level: 14
  10. Languages spoken: English, Marathi, Hindi
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State & Crime Which Will be Provided
Additional information
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life? :-For Helping New Players And Maintaining Server Rules &RP life is very beautiful but i want to help new players more than rp
  2. What are your strengths? :-I am very Loyal Person and kind hearted too I am peaceful person and i want to be Down to earth
  3. What are your weaknesses? :- Sympathy About all Rp Players i think All are like My Brothers and Sister
  4. What skills can you bring to the admin team? :- Be Loyal Always
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin):- Yes (I Dont Have any Bussiness) I am not interested making money in my account
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon? :- No
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application? :- You Should Know that I am always a learner

Last edited:

chikku

Player
Player
Information:
1. Your IRL Name: Aakash
3. Timezone + Country: GMT+5:30 and India
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 14:00 to 19:30
5. Average online per day(hours): 5 to 6
6. Your Discord ID: klaxxonpluxury
7. Your character's name (IC): Klaxxon Pluxury
8. Your in game ID: 109291
9. Your in game level: 19
10. Languages spoken: English, Hindi and Gujarati

Additional Information:
1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life:
Actually, I have a nature of helping as many people I can. So by becoming an admin I can help more people especially beginners so they so they don't do mistakes due to which they need to face punishments. I want to give my best to maintain order, ensuring fair play, and enriching the RP experience for everyone involved. Also I will make sure that people who are interupting and degrading RP experience of other players get punished. I will take my all decisions without being biased.
2. What are your strengths:
Taking decisions with patience and consciousness, being calm and polite to other people, being fair in every RP situation, Good communication skills
3. What are your weaknesses:
I sometimes overthink in some situation, but I will try my best to improve it.
4. What skills can you bring to admin team:
I am a good listener and will always listen and obey my seniors whenever I do mistake. I will be respectful to everyone and will try maintain peace among us.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin):
Yes but I do not own any business.
6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?:
No
7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?:
Yeah just wanna say that I haven't break any rules and I will give me best to reduce breaking of law by other players.

Thank You

Alan Pluxury

Ballas on TOP (Leader)
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL : Ankit

2. Your age (OOC): 18

3. Time zone + country: Gmt+ 5:30 (India)

4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 08:00 to 14:00

5. Average online per day(hours): 3-4 hrs

6. Your Discord ID: ankit_.09

7. Your characters' name (IC): Alan Pluxury

8. Your in game ID: 155854

9. Your in game level: 17

10. Languages spoken: English , Hindi

11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime
Additional information
    The Day i Came to City Since then I have ben into Many Admin Situations whenever i Called an Admin They Respond Usually late
    So the Rule Breakers are saved sometimes Thus i want to become An Admin To help People out in City and Always Maintain a Peacefull Enviornment
    My Greatest Strength is My Calmness as Before Reaching Onto Any Decission I Understand it Carefully and then say my Decission and also i always Stand with Right Peopls and Love to Provide Justice
    Sometimes When i Try to speak But Someone Keep Interupting I get Angry a bit
    I Can Bring Many Skills to The Admin Team like I will Be Ready to Help anyone out as sometimes even Admin Get stuck on Typical Situations
    Yes ( But i dont have a Buissness )
    No will let you when aything comes\
    I have Been DHOD in SAHP and USSS Agent in Gov and Currently I am Doctor In EMS and also have Experience in Vagos Gang
    So I have good Knowledge Of Rules Thus Please Consider My Application For administration
    I have Been Leader OF Ballas also
    (Application isnt Copied from anyone its my Previous App)

Last edited:
Top Bottom