Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Beast Valentino

Player
Player
Information

• Your name IRL: Basavesh

• Your age (OOC): 17

• Time zone + country: GMT + 5:30

• Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 13:00 to 17:00 and in weekends 5:00 To 18:00

• Average online per day(hours): 4-5 Hours.

• Your Discord ID: beast_yt99

• Your characters' name (IC): Beast Bhai

• Your in game ID: 154273

• Your in game level: 11+

• Languages spoken: English and Hindi, Kannada

• What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State

Additional information

• Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
🌟I am playing this Grand Rp project from last 2 years Previously I was playing In 1year before in EN 1 And 1year EN 3 so now I am now In EN2 .. so and i like this project and i learn many rules and i have good legal and illegal or experience and now i am thinking to help all players to do roleplay without any rules break.
• What are your strengths?
- 🌟i have good leadership quality.
- 🌟Good learning skills.
-🌟 doing team work .
- 🌟Good communication skill.

• What are your weaknesses?
- 🌟Sometimes i get angry.
-🌟 Trusting Easily
- 🌟

• What skills can you bring to the admin team?
-🌟 i will try my best to respond in tickets very fast and i will help all new players who come in city and i will punish that people who do rule break and respect everyone and doing hard work and being super active.

• Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
-🌟 Yes (However I don't Have One)

• Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
- 🌟No

• Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
- 🌟1) i am dedicated to put my full effect.
- 🌟 2) I will Make sure our players to be no rule Break..

🌟 --Experience --
3X Chief OF Staff FIB
1X SAHP Assistant Director Police
1X NG Bragadial General
1X LSPD Chief OF Staff...

🌟. - Thank You Have A Great Day Ahead ✨

Sharma Daddy

Player
Player
Your name IRL: Akshaj Sharma
Your age (OOC): 17Years
Time zone + country: GMT+5:30
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 12:00 to 17:00
Average online per day(hours): 5-6hours
Your Discord ID: itsopzolo
Your characters' name (IC): Sharma CantAim
Your in game ID: 87949
Your in game level: 21
Languages spoken: English and Hindi
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State

Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
1.Becoming an admin provides a high level of control over the game environment and other players, allowing for the enforcement of rules and making impactful decisions.
2.Admins often have access to exclusive powers or abilities that regular players do not possess, which can make the gameplay have many experiences, like in legal organizations like SAHP i started from start to Cheif
3.Becoming an administrator would provide me with the opportunity for career growth and advancement within an organization. Admins are responsible for managing resources, time, and people.
What are your strengths?
1.Always heed orders from above Recognize my errors and don't make the same ones again.
2.Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and i take time to watch the problem from both sides to make a perfect decision
What are your weaknesses?
1.I can't say no to people
What skills can you bring to the admin team?
1.I can learn new things easily.
2.I know how to solve situation .
Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes but i don't have any so no problem
Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
No not soon

Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
No i am a fare player

(Previous application)

Munna007

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):
  5. Average online per day(hours):
  6. Your Discord ID:
  7. Your characters' name (IC):
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):
Additional information
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
  2. What are your strengths?
  3. What are your weaknesses?
  4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
The administrator has the right to reject your application if
-The application does not follow the format
-The application is copy-pasted
-The applicant has a low level / experience
-The applicant doesn't fit the specifications the administration is looking for
-The applicant has a long and recurring punishment history with multiple bans.
-The application is low effort.
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Munna
  2. Your age (OOC): 31
  3. Time zone + country: GMT +5:30, India
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 13:30 to 19:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 5-6 hrs
  6. Your Discord ID: munnamichael567
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Munna Michaell
  8. Your in game ID: 92805
  9. Your in game level: 68
  10. Languages spoken: English, Hindi, Telugu
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State
Additional information
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
    I have come to this city 1 and half years back. Since then I have learnt a lot from my family, my friends and different org leaders and colleagues. I have been part of various orgs legal and illegal and got exposure to many rules. I have spent a lot of time in the city and got very few punishments (There was one ban which was by mistake and was corrected after talking to Lebron). Now a days, many new members are coming to the city. I feel that they are committing many mistakes due to lack of knowledge of city rules. This is not only making their experience bad, but at the same time giving a bad impression of the city. I felt that this also might be the reason for low RP in the city.

If given a chance, I would like to become a wizard and put my best efforts to correct people who are committing mistakes unknowingly and ensure proper RP is done in every situation. Educate the new members in the city and teach them rules. At the same time, punish those who are breaking the rules intentionally and ruining RP in the city.

- Punctual
    - Dedication
    - Decision Making

3. What are your weaknesses?
    - Cannot say 'NO'

4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
    I have good communication skills which I think is most important because as wizards one need to educate the citizens about the rules of the city and communication skills are very important. Also, am good at listening, which is required to give fair judgement in a situation.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
    I am aware of this rule and I acknowledge that I do not own a business at the moment

6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
    In the near term, I don't see anything that can stop me from being active. However, I may not be able to comment about future

7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
    - I would like to now do my part to this project in my capacity and if I get a chance I will give my 100% for sure
    - I have a good experience both in legal (EMS, NG, LSPD, GOV and LI) and Illegal (All Gangs) orgs

Last edited:

Ethan Maze

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Ziad
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : UTC +1
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear) Normal days 15:00- 22:00
Weekends 9:00- 22:00
5. Average online per day : 6 -9+ hours
6. Your Discord : abo_basel1
7. Your Nickname : Abo
8. Your ID : 137
9. Languages spoken: English, Danish, German, Arabic
I want to be curator of Crime section or State section : Crime Section

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?

-I like to help people out with almost everything I could possibly help with.

-I want to keep the city safe with the least number of rule breaks possible.

-I have been in the city for too long and I have been a deputy in multiple gangs. I ensured that everything was going all right.

-I have been an admin in other projects, so I have experience before.

-I'm not corrupt at all. I will never treat or help friends different with punishments.

-I would also say that I have a really clear punishment history, of which I think only 1 false ban, and it was removed around 30 minutes after verifying it with the admin.

-Quick learner
-Problem solver
-loyal
-Time management
-Good communication

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?

-Being kind to some people more than they actually deserve.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
-Yes
-Yes
6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
-Nope

Top Bottom