Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

tylorquinn

Player
Player
1. Tylor
2. 21
3. EST
4. 6-8
5. Tylor#6702
6. Tylor Quinn
7. 5149

Questions
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
I would like to become an admin because I've always loved helping people out whether they were new to the city or older in the city. I feel like becoming an admin can showcase this as I grew many connections with people in the city.

2. What are your strengths?
My strengths are problem-solving and trying to make the positive out of a situation. I'm calm and collected around people and also a good listener as well. I'm also good with my social skills, communicating with others has become second-hand nature.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
My weaknesses tend to become my strengths as I try to solve any weaknesses I may have. You learn something new every day and practice makes permanent.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes I will be ready to leave RP life to become an admin. I'm open to new things.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes, as I don't personally own any businesses.

Thank you for the opportunity. I'll do what I can to help this city become stronger and have a better RP experience.

Namah

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Namah
2. Your age:18
3. Time zone: GMT 5+30
4. Average online per day: 7-8 hours
5. Your Discord: Namah#1706
6. Your Nickname: Namah dark
7. Your ID:55462

Additional information

- I want to become an admin to help people who are new in city And , so I think I know how other players are performing.. I see the number of players growing drastically, and I see the overwhelming amount of mistakes are be done by players where I would like to tell them what mistake there are doing and I acknowledge the amount of time and effort needed to keep the community strong and deliver a great and fair service as quickly and as reliable as possible.
- Help people by letting them to do a quality RP, so they get a better playing experience on the server, punish people who don't follow the rules and help people who are getting RDM'ed, VDM'ed... etc
- I'll be not discriminate between friends and other player and wont give partial judgement/punishment.
- I'm active, I play fair, I'm nice to people who are nice to me , I would always take tickets/calls first over RP, just like picking recruits first. I always give fair punishments, depending on the situation. I will be dedicated as a admin, I take it seriously. I would love to help the server grow even more and I am always up to help people!
- after all of the above, I enjoyed a lot in the city and i fulfilled myself by showing a quality roleplay every second, i think now its time to stop showing that and helping to others to make a quality roleplay by confessing the rules and everything when they want to know

* I am a good listener and quick learner, Managing, commitment to the quality RP and patience
* I am patient with people and I don't lose my temper, I am a hard worker, when I tend to do something I do it
* a lot experience In game
* Following up the orders passed by higher ups and I've capable of making a quick decisions as per the higher up

* I can't take it if someone who didn't follow the rules and most of time I can be too forward with people but that happens rarely
I'll be more patience at every time, until the situation is cleared

* i would love to be act as admin, I'll play RP when I'm free from admin situations

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
* yes I didn't buy any business

Namah

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Namah
2. Your age:18
6. Your Nickname: Namah dark
7. Your ID:55462

Additional information

- I want to become an admin to help people who are new in city And , so I think I know how other players are performing.. I see the number of players growing drastically, and I see the overwhelming amount of mistakes are be done by players where I would like to tell them what mistake there are doing and I acknowledge the amount of time and effort needed to keep the community strong and deliver a great and fair service as quickly and as reliable as possible.
- Help people by letting them to do a quality RP, so they get a better playing experience on the server, punish people who don't follow the rules and help people who are getting RDM'ed, VDM'ed... etc
- I'll be not discriminate between friends and other player and wont give partial judgement/punishment.
- I'm active, I play fair, I'm nice to people who are nice to me , I would always take tickets/calls first over RP, just like picking recruits first. I always give fair punishments, depending on the situation. I will be dedicated as a admin, I take it seriously. I would love to help the server grow even more and I am always up to help people!
- after all of the above, I enjoyed a lot in the city and i fulfilled myself by showing a quality roleplay every second, i think now its time to stop showing that and helping to others to make a quality roleplay by confessing the rules and everything when they want to know

* I am a good listener and quick learner, Managing, commitment to the quality RP and patience
* I am patient with people and I don't lose my temper, I am a hard worker, when I tend to do something I do it
* Following up the orders passed by higher ups and I've capable of making a quick decisions as per the higher up

* I can't take it if someone who didn't follow the rules and most of time I can be too forward with people but that happens rarely

* i would love to be act as admin, I'll play RP when I'm free from admin situations

ᑎᗩᕼᑌᗰ ᗷOᒪO

E̶N̶2̶ ̶V̶a̶g̶o̶s̶ ̶L̶e̶a̶d̶e̶r̶
Player
1. Your name IRL Nahum

2. Your age 17

3. Time zone GMT
+3

4. Average online per day 4-8 hours per day.

5. Your Discord Nαԋυɱ 💤#7406

6. Your Nickname Nahum Atkin

7. Your ID 70587

My main is 28113 Nahum Zahavi ik I failed my vagos term as well, but I really have a lot of experience in the server and I think I deserve a 2 chance. but it’s all up to you guys.

i would like to become an admin because I think the admin team is helping and giving great and fast comments and support to anyone who needs help, and I just want to be a part of that support system and help citizens out do the server more fair played. i know a bunch of server rules i have alot of experience in the server (Legal and the illegal side), and i think i am ready for this job. It is also another challenge to later in the game, new knowledge. I also want to help people in the city since when I just arrived to the city, it was so hard for me to start, I didnt knew anything or anyone in the city, but I still remember the admin team that helped me a lot thos days and i just want to shere my knowlege with another player who will need my help. I feel that i have alot to give and help if i will be an admin.

A. i am Not stressed and in the moments of truth.

B. Hardworking.

C. Quick Learner.

D. Language.

E. I can be helpful and patient to alot of questions that the citizens will ask me if i will be an admin.

F. I never give up! (Because i believe that in the end of the day, i will get accepted for an admin interview and even i will become admin.)

my greatest weaknesses is that in some situations I can get very mad and maybe get out of control…

Sure.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
(It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Yes.

EMS Divison Cheif of FTO, Colonel In NG (X2), SWAT Agent In LSPD (X2), Supervisor of UnderCover In FIB. VAGOS LEADER , LI Ad Team, Ballas Deputy, USSS Senior Agent Marabunta Dep Bloods Dep Hr in LSPD.

Hope you see my potential have a good day

Rocky Rakesh

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Rakesh
2. Your age:19
5. Your Discord:Rocky Rakesh#1036
6. Your Nickname: Rocky Rakesh
7. Your ID:60298

Additional information

Eminent Dust

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Rishi

2. Your age : 20

3. Time zone : GMT+5:30

4. Average online per day : 8-9 hours

5. Your Discord : EminentDust#9445

6. Your Nickname : Eminent Dust

7. Your ID : 21996

Additional information

I have been in city for almost a year ooc. I have RP experience of some other servers not big enough. In GRP, I Am In SAHP As Chief Of HR, I Have Served In SAHP for Almost 4 Terms. I want to become Admin Because I Have good knowledge of Legal Org But Only Some Basic Knowledge Of Ilegal Orgs. I would like to Help New People Who are New and just came into the city. I would like to solve problems of people and Will Punish Cheaters And Players Who Spoils RP of other players. I will Help to Maintain High Quality RP in the Server.

-I stay calm almost in every situation.
-I have good communication skills.
-I know a lot of languages.
-I'm very much active in the city.
-I like to help everyone.
-I am a good listener.

My greatest weakness is that sometime(rarely) wont be enough online on the server. Nothing else.

Yes. I have Done Enough RP In Server 2. And Now I want to help other players as admin and I will Use My Experience And Will Also Try To Learn New Things.

Yes. I dont have any business.

Last edited:

Rahul Singh

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL= Rahul singh
2. Your age =17
3. Time zone =+5:30
4. Average online per day =8 to 9 hours daily
5. Your Discord =RaHuL#1266
6. Your Nickname luffy singh
7. Your ID 41540
Additional information
=I want to become an admin because I feel like I have a lot that I can do for this city as an admin . I really like to guide people and help them out with everything I can and I feel like i'll be able to help even more people out as an admin. I've been in this server for quite a while and I have learnt a lot of things from it personally and I wanna make sure that every new person that joins the server falls in love with it like I have.
=I have patience in dealing with people
=Dealing with people smart to make both parties happy
=I can sometimes get excited for something and lose focus and loud at times
= I think I had done my rp life
=Fortunately, I did not buy

Revanth Vespucci

Curator of FIB
Player
1. Your name IRL-Revanth Goud
2. Your age-24
3. Time zone-IST
4. Average online per day-6-7 hours
5. Your Discord-Revanth Goud #3911
6. Your Nickname-Revanth Hockley
7. Your ID-51918

Additional information

Ans-
i)Helping Citizens to continue there RP LIFE without any hassel. Maintain the server and ensure all the citizens are following the rules and make them to understand each and every rule. I want to be the person If in case any player(citizen) is going against the rules ,I will let him know that he is going against the rules by giving him punishments in IC or OOC accordingly. I have seen this city from citizen(Player) Perspective and also having good experience in Legal orgs and decent amount of experience gangs. Try to give me a chance to prove my self. I want to be the part of team who is gonna protect this server from all kinds of deviations. Make sure that server EN 02 is never heads down.

Ans-
i) I can take decisions rapidly with proper knowledge.
ii)Can speak English fluently.
iii)Ability to work hard to get expertise in any domain.
iv)Keep trying until I succeed in any work.

Ans-Depressed at times (can overcome).

Ans-Yes I am ready to keep aside my RP life for helping citizens who are in need and ensure everyone are on track following the rules and regulations.

Ans-Yes I am ready to sell my business to become an admin(currently not owning a one)

Grand RP Player
EN 02
Revanth Hockley.

Conner Cobra

EN3 FIB HC
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL : Ronan
2. Your age : 16
3. Time zone : GMT+0
4. Average online per day : 10+ hours
5. Your Discord : $lasher#0001
6. Your Nickname Ronan Redacted
7. Your ID 4855

Additional information
I would love to become an admin because :

I know i have what it takes to become an admin, ive been playing grand rp for awhile now and ive learned the ropes to pretty much everything, the community is amazing in en1 & en2

I know it will be an amazing experience being an admin, helping people out, looking out for people, and most of all, helping the new players that have just came in to the city.

And the main thing, Grand RP is My favourite server to come out, its mechanics, its way of making money, and the things you can do in grand rp are endless.

I am a Quick Learner

Quick To Realise Situations

A Great Leader

Perfect to defuse situations

Perfect English

Not the best at checking times

Not the best at asking questions

Yes.

Yes.

Thank you for reading.

Last edited:

1Dark1Man1

DARK MAN
Player
1. Your name IRL: Yosef Essa
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT +2 Cairo, Egypt
4. Average online per day: 8-10
5. Your Discord: 𝘿𝙖𝙧𝙠#9291
6. Your Nickname: Dark Ilya
7. Your ID: 2840

Additional information

Because, I have Good Experience and I would to share it, and I like to help the players in this server, and I see we don't have enough Admins to replay all the tickets and I would help to make grand RP Good Than any RP server, I would like to Explain the Rules to Arab People Because some people does not understand English

I speak 2 languages Arabic and English and my patience im very patience guy, my good grand RP Rules knowledge, team worker, Fast learner, Respecting all, I can Handle All the situations

If I Try To explain Something to someone and he is doesn't understand what i am saying, that's make me sad , but I try To explain to him again until he understands

I already had a good ride with RP in Grand RP, it's time to help people to get this experience

Yes, I don't have business

Amelia Harlow

For you, I was a chapter. For me, you were a book
Player
1. Your name IRL Aaron
2. Your age 26
3. Time zone GMT
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear) From 24:00PM
5. Average online per day can be 5 to 6+
6. Your Discord Amelia Xoxo#6633
7. Your Nickname Amelia Xoxo
8. Your ID 38745

Additional information
i would like to become admin to try and benefit the better rp for all and try to keep thorse who are trying to ruin it for other trying to rp and to keep the server running smooth for all to enjoy.
i would allso like to be admin cus iv played En2 and seen alot of time were iv seen and called for admins to come during the time i played and they took like forever to respond and then when they finaly come they say we did not see anything put post on forums and most people dont post it so the offender just gets away with it.
I speak Good english
i can keep carm during stressful situations
i can be professional
i am highly motivated
I will be determined to make sure that the correct results and outcomes are the correct ones
That i only speak english.
I Am Ready When needed
Yes As I Dont own Any
6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
Not That I know Of And if Anything Comes Up ill Let the higher admins knew

Kiran Jojo

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL: Kiran Jojo
3. Time zone: (+5:30)IST
4. Average online per day: 8-10 hr's
5. Your Discord: KJKING#9475
6. Your Nickname: Kochi Smth
7. Your ID: 268

Additional information

: Because I want to help the citizens and server and make sure everyone is enjoying their time Roleplaying in this server.. I really love helping others.. I have Experience in most of the org's in both EN1 and EN2 and now im completley on EN2.. I can use my strengths to help the people and the administration team of The server...!
2. What are your greatest strengths?
I always accept my mistake and will try my best to change and learn from it.. I have good learning skills whenever i go to do something i have a eager to lear it fast.. i love hearing people..
one and only weakness that draws me from a great person is my Rage.. Its like if someone overdoes my patience i will loose it..

yes, i am ready to leave my Rp life to become an admin.. My rp life taught me lot of new things both applied in my RL and RP
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you a admin?
yes, I dont own one atm

thank you for The Time If you read My application..<3

Dimitri Yega

Secret
Player
Information:

1.Umut Ceylan
2. 20
3. +2 and BST
4. 7 Hours
5. Hopes#9999
6. Dimitri Ivan
7. 38807

Additional Information:

1. I have so far being playing RP for multiple months now and i have been in most orgs such as: LSPD , FIB , GOV,Families ,Bloods So i believe that i have a good knowledge of the RP and i would like to try my best and improve the RP in the game. Furthermore, i have seen people not doing roleplay corrently and would like to teach them how to do it properly and i believe that becoming a god would help me achieve this.
2. My greatest strengths are that i listen to both parties if there was something going on and i can speak fluent Turkish and English aswell.
3. I believe that i am very professional so i can be a bit too serious in some situations
4. Yes i am ready to quit RP and start a new path in my life
5. Yes i dont have a bussines x(

Hexton Froster

A ruthless veteran of the ghetto !
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
Arosh Rayhan
2. Your age
3. Time zone
+6 GMT
7 - 8 hours
5. Your Discord
Hexton Froster#1856
6. Your Nickname
Hexton Froster
7. Your ID
Additional information
So I have experience of crime rp life + State pr rp life cz I have played in en server 1 for 1 year but it is now overloaded with players so I got shifted in en2 as soon as I got 5 years in en2 I joined NG in 1 week I got Major after his term new leader came and gave me offer for deputy so now I know the difference between both of the server so it will be my pleasure to help people with my experience and knowledge.
My strengths are my experience + knowledge + working style + professionality + activeness and etc .
When I trust some one and he betrays me.
Yea, sure
I don't have any biz

ngheli.png

Namah

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Namah arora

3. Time zone: GST+ 5 30

4. Average online per day: 6 TO 7HRS

6. Your Nickname: namah dark

7. Your ID: 55462

Iam playing EN 2 From 6 Months And i gained lots of knowledge about the Server.... I Was a part of FIB/EMS/SAHP/LSPD And Iam in gangs also like ballas and vagos for 2months I was gained lots of knowledge about all the orgs.... i want to help the people who are new to city (server) or who are in the city iam thinking that my knowledge can help the people very well... Now so many admins are helping people and making server in good way and correct way... So i was decided to being a part of admin and i want to help the people... I Want all the los santos citizens to be happy and I will make them good to make their rp clean and perfect... So I think it will be a great to help the administration team and to don't break rules

2. What are your strength
Quick Learner
Dedication to my work
Being g
Giving my 100%
Launguage
Making evryone to be Happy

Trusting eveyone
Scared to the new things
Little bit of Angry Some Times
I sympathy with people
Yes Iam ready for that To become an admin we need to leave our RP! I enjoyed lot in rp

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
I Dont have any business

Hope I get chance

Alpha Pluxury

Blocked
Blocked
1. Your name IRL - Deepak
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone- GMT
4. Average online per day - 8 Hours
5. Your Discord -Ivan Alpha I 63591#9353
6. Your Nickname- Verma
7. Your ID - 63591

Additional information
I want to become an admin because i have done a lot of time in RP over all all the servers.I am intrsted to become a admin and i know all the general rules that are recommended to become a admin also I have a good experience in all orgs. Name of orgs and rank 1. EMS as a (EMT). 2. SAHP an a (SWAT and Detective) 3. LSPD ( as a patrol officer ) . 4. FIB as a HR (now) . I thoroughly learned all the server rules and forum rules to make sure I serve my best as admin.
2.What are your strengths?
i am taking the situations very calm and professional and i am talking professional.as a HR i know power excel, MS excel to do stuffs.In other city i am also a admin . also I am not indecisive and i am fluent in english .
I am much excited some time. and trust people easily .

Yes
I dont have any business 😅. So Yes

Guruji

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL= Chirag Sharma
2. Your age =20
3. Time zone = GMT+5:30 Indian Time
4. Average online per day =8-10 hours
5. Your Discord = Guruji#1495
6. Your Nickname = Badmash Guruji
7. Your ID = 62743

Additional information

=becose i want to help players
=I want to help maintain good RP within the server IC situations and even to an extent OOC situations.

=My strengths are communicating well with anyone I will never be disrespectful even if someone is disrespecting me
=Dish out punishments to citizens of the city who are breaking the high standard server rules.( When I become a ADMIN)

=I would like to help people who are new to the city with basic stuff to guide them through the city and help then with their new beginning to the wonderful city.

= Yes absolutely i really have fun with my Family members and my Friends in city

=Fortunately, I did not buy. So it is easy for me.

Jhony Davids

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information

1. Your name IRL: Gaurav
2. Your age: 25
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 7-8 hrs.
5. Your Discord: FREEZO#1900
6. Your Nickname: Jhonny Davids
7. Your ID: 316

Additional information

Ans: - As we know this server is growing drastically and the number of players was increasing day by day. I would like to help new citizen of city. As the number increases the possibility of breaking rules and mistakes was done by the citizen or players and by becoming admin assistant/admin I would like to punish those who are breaking rules and tell them what mistake they are doing. I respect to the developers who put their efforts and time to make this server and the rules which was made by them. They are continuously working to make this community strong and I would also like to help them by delivering a great and fair service.

Ans:- I am always dedicate myself into learning things that are needed to.
- I am really good at self-learner and self motivated to the work given to me.

Ans: - I could think about except arguing with people which I'm not really good at fighting with others.
- I am very straight forward.

Ans: - Yes, I am ready.

Ans:- Yes, I am ready.

Dedha Jii

Ex-SAHP Sheriff en2
Player
Your name IRL : Himanshu Dedha

2. Your age : 18

3. Time zone : (GMT+5:30)

4. Average online per day : 8-10 hours

5. Your Discord : TOXIC_BOY_#8893

6. Your Nickname : Dedha Jiii

7. Your ID : 14199

Additional information
I joined GrandRP(city) 7-8 months ago and learned a lot about the people and how the city works and the rules. I have accomplished
many things during this time.

I would love to become an admin because, I’ve always been apart of gangs and orgs and I haven’t really faced much punishment in the city but as we all got older a lot of my friends became admins.The main thing is i want to help the citizen in the city. I can handle multiple things at one time. I Have Lot Off Patience To Handle Any Situation And will Not My Loose My Temper.

I am always professional with my work, I am good with teaching people how to do things as I was a FTO for the SAHP for about 1 month, I am a very good typer, I can speak English very well. I also show dedication no matter what and will always dedicate my time to doing my job. I can multitask very well as that is a common thing for me anytime of the day.

I don't think there is anything stopping me from doing my duty

Yes

Yes. (I don't have one)

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR GIVING YOUR TIME .

CHIEF OF IA

Top Bottom