Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Lily Blixky

Best Leader
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Landan
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: NA PST
4. Average online per day: 5-6 Hours
5. Your Discord: Voidz#7875
6. Your Nickname: Lily Blixky
7. Your ID: 27071

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
I would like to become admin because I have done everything in city from working as a trucker to being Deputy of a Gang and Leader of LSPD and FIB and have been a god before, and I believe with this experience that I can make GRP more enjoyable for multiple people

2. What are your strengths?
My strengths are
-Patience
-Mature
-Follows Orders
-Creative
-Learn Quickly

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
-Not good around a big group of people
-I pester people when i get annoyed

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes, I have experienced everything there ID

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes

Yash devarakonda

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL
Yasaswi Devarakonda

2. Your age

3. Time zone
GMT + 5:30

4. Average online per day

4-6, weekends 8-12 hours

5. Your Discord
Yash Edrick#5575

6. Your Nickname
Yash Rich

7. Your ID

Additional information

Why means i already served in illegal orgs And legal orgs Now i need to serve to server citizens. and also
I really want to become an admin because I want to increase the Quality of RP in the server. And nothing personal or offensive but I do think there are less number of admins because many players are facing some issues and admins are not able to make it to the situation fast because they are less in number . I really want to support the project and the server by helping all players by sorting out their issues asap and enjoy and learn RP for a better Quality RP server

1.Calmness
2.Quick learner
3.good helper
4.Hard Worker

I Don`t have any weekness

Yes.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes. I dont have any Business

THANKS FOR REVIEW MY APPLICATION.
ITS YOUR`S :YASH EDRICK

Rupanjan Neogi

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL : Rupanjan Neogi
2. Your age : 20 years old
3. Time zone : GMT+05:30
4. Average online per day : 4 to 6 hours
5. Your Discord : ENIGMA#3775
6. Your Nickname : Martina Kingsman
7. Your ID : 48152

Additional information
Ans : I want to become an Admin because i have already played around 6 months in Grand RP. I was in many State or Unofficial Organizations, like I was in SAHP as a Trooper and I was in Marabunta and Blood gang and now I am in GOV as a Deputy Director of DOC. So I think I have enough experience that is required to know all the rules of the server. And I want to help every citizen and guied them and I also maintain the server rules and regulation. If i will become an admin then i will give my best.

Ans: 1. I am very calm minded. i can handle in every tough situations.
2. I am very honest, helping and hard working person. I want to help everyone.
3. Time Management. I always respect time because Time is so much important in our life.

And: To be very honest i am very excited guy. That's why sometime i do not focus in my own goal. but don't worry i will manage it.

Ans : Yes, I am ready to leave RP.

Ans: I don't have any business.

Last edited:

Noah Acahche

Player
Player
Noah Achache
2. 17
3. EST
4.8-10 Hours a day
5. noliky#1304
6. Noah Achache

1. Why Do You Want To Become An Admin
I want to become an admin because I have had so much fun and good RP due to good admins and good server management and I feel like I want to give back to the community the RP that I had, And it's my time to stop RPing and start becoming the Excellent admin I can be to help other peers enjoy the great RP I have experienced.

2. What Are Your Strengths
I am very mature for my age.
I am good at receiving constructive criticism
My timezone is different from other admin which would mean that there will always be an admin online.
I don't disrespect others and always show respect to others.
I always follow what I am being told to do
I can handle stressful situations
I can do my job efficiently and respectfully
I am always respectful to my Higherups and other admins that I will work with

3. What Are Your Biggest Weaknesses
I get angry quite quickly if someone shows disrespect towards me when all I'm trying to do is help especially if I'm showing respect to them.

4. Will You Be Ready To Leave RP Life And Become An Admin
Yes of course.

5. Will You Be Ready To Sell Your Business.
Yes

lucymazekeen

Player
Player
1- Ezgi
2- 23
3- GMT+03:00
4- 4-8 hours
5- Ezgi #8915
6- Lucy Mazekeen
7- 42553

1- Why do you want to become an admin?
-
I want to become an administrator because I want this city to be a peaceful place where people can love and respect each other.. I know there are so many players from my country (Turkey) who cannot express themselves very well. I want to help citizens who are from both Turkey and other countries. My ultimate goal is to respond fairly to their complaints and find solutions to their problems.
2- What are your strengths?
- First of all, I commonly speak Turkish and English. I am in the management of stress and reconciliation because I also actively work in my real life in multinational society. In addition, I have a fair and sensitive personality, so I will use these aspects in my decisions as a administrator. Finally, I am a good observer.
3- What are your greatest weakness?
-Seeing people as myself, I don't look for bad intentions in them.
4- Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
-
Yes, im aware of it the cost.
5- Will you be ready to sell your business?
-
Yes, im aware of it.

Alpha Pluxury

Blocked
Blocked
1. Your name IRL - Deepak
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone -GMT+3
4. Average online per day- 12 hours
5. Your Discord - Ivan Alpha I 63591#9353
6. Your Nickname -Ivan Alpha
7. Your ID - 63591

Additional information
i want to become an admin because i have done a lot of time in GRP over all all the servers i did all kind of RP and been to all ORGs. I feel like i'll be able to help even more people out as an admin. I can be there to help especially while people met some issue that i can help through the ticket and i want to help the server to Grow nicely and Reducing bad people to make sure everyone it following the rules ,and not just breaking the rules ,make it unique so that new player who join feels special and continue playing. i have so much knowledge that will help not only players but admins as well i will watch the server and will only do my best to make it better.Helping people is one of the traits that I got into myself and now I want to use that will to help people do healthy and fair RolePlay in the server.

My greatest Strength it I can speak English perfectly I’m IT technician I can do coding and also know all of rules that are recommed to be an admin.And sometimes I can play in night also.
that I'm sometime a too honest with people, to the point they may not be able to take the honest feedback.

Yes of course.

yes

Namah

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Namah
2. Your age:18
3. Time zone: GMT 5+30
4. Average online per day: 7-8 hours
5. Your Discord: Namah#1706
6. Your Nickname: Namah dark
7. Your ID:55462

Additional information

- I want to become an admin to help people who are new in city And , so I think I know how other players are performing.. I see the number of players growing drastically, and I see the overwhelming amount of mistakes are be done by players where I would like to tell them what mistake there are doing and I acknowledge the amount of time and effort needed to keep the community strong and deliver a great and fair service as quickly and as reliable as possible.
- Help people by letting them to do a quality RP, so they get a better playing experience on the server, punish people who don't follow the rules and help people who are getting RDM'ed, VDM'ed... etc
- I'll be not discriminate between friends and other player and wont give partial judgement/punishment.
- I'm active, I play fair, I'm nice to people who are nice to me , I would always take tickets/calls first over RP, just like picking recruits first. I always give fair punishments, depending on the situation. I will be dedicated as a admin, I take it seriously. I would love to help the server grow even more and I am always up to help people!
- after all of the above, I enjoyed a lot in the city and i fulfilled myself by showing a quality roleplay every second, i think now its time to stop showing that and helping to others to make a quality roleplay by confessing the rules and everything when they want to know

* I am a good listener and quick learner, Managing, commitment to the quality RP and patience
* I am patient with people and I don't lose my temper, I am a hard worker, when I tend to do something I do it
* a lot experience In game
* Following up the orders passed by higher ups and I've capable of making a quick decisions as per the higher up

* I can't take it if someone who didn't follow the rules and most of time I can be too forward with people but that happens rarely
I'll be more patience at every time, until the situation is cleared

* i would love to be act as admin, I'll play RP when I'm free from admin situations

* yes I didn't buy any business

Hope I will get chance

Senpai Pluxury

💙
Player
1. Name IRL :- reviewed
2. Age :- 20
3. Time zone :- UTC +5:30h
4. Average online per day :- 8h to 12h
5. Your Discord :- Senpai02#1447
6. Your Nickname: senpai xpain
7. Your ID :- 51288

Additional information

I am doing rp for more than 4 months . In those 4 months I have experienced alot of new things meet alot of people , also try alot of things . Now i want to take break for my rp life and become the admin so I can serve the people and provide them a better rp experience by helping them, clearing their doubts and much more.

Fluent English :- I can talk fluent English the guy who don't know English well can too easy understand what i try to say

Experience :- I came in city 4 mouths before ,
I started from doing part time jobs and now I have experience as LEO & also in gangs

Decision making :- when it come to decision making I always try to listen both side of conversation , So I can under both sides of pov and make a fair decision .

If i have to make decisions i always do the fair thing even if he is my friend or not

Communications skills :- I have very good communication skills , easily communicate with people and make them feel free so they don't feel uncomfortable

I don't think so I have any weaknesses but if i found any i defiantly work on it and improve

Yeah sure I can leave my rp life to become admin

No , I don't have any .

Last edited:

Levi Akashi

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL:

Rahul

2. Your age:

22 OOC IC 28

3. Time zone

UTC +12 (NZDT) (Same as the server time)

6 to 10 Hours

5. Your Discord

SpY #3908

6. Your Nickname

Spy Akaashi

7. Your ID

Additional information

I want to become admin because of i've been playing RP for long time where i've decided to show my help towards the city and citizen because of the growth of the RP and give them and guide and also show my comminent towards the RP and also I would like to use my experience, knowledge and skillset to improve the situation by ensuring that players know the Administration is always here to help and protect them from having a negative experience on the server. Additionally, my excellent availability throughout the whole day, especially during the peak hours, would be beneficial to clear the backlog of the reports and ensure the players get quick responses in-game and on the forum.

Multi-Tasking - Ability to deal with several tasks at the same time helps me to make my work more productive.

Time mangement - Able to join at any time because of my Timezone where its very helpful.

Fair - I treat everyone in the same way, regardless of the person being a stranger or a close friend of mine.

Hard-Working - According to the horoscope I am a capricorn, so that should be self-explanatory.

Getting off tasks - Getting of tasks easily with other activies goin around

Being nice- In new few situations where i act nice need to improve on that.

Yes im ready to do anything.

Yes

Guruji

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL= Chirag Sharma
2. Your age =20
3. Time zone = GMT+5:30 Indian Tim
4. Average online per day =8-10 hour
5. Your Discord = Guruji#149
6. Your Nickname = Badmash Guruji
7. Your ID = 6274

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin

=becose i want to help players an
=I want to help maintain good RP within the server IC situations and even to an extent OOC situations

2. What are your strength

=My strengths are communicating well with anyone I will never be disrespectful even if someone is disrespecting me
= My communication skills is very good and my way of explaining everything is good

3. What are your greatest weakness

=I would like to help people who are new to the city with basic stuff to guide them through the city and help then with their new beginning to the wonderful city

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin
= Yes absolutely i really have fun with my Family members and my Friends in city

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin

=Fortunately, I did not buy. So it is easy for me. So it is easy for me.

Anthony Hills

Player
Player
Information

1.Your name IRL - Anthony

2. Your age - 16

3. Time zone - est

4. Average online per day - 5-8 hours

5. Your Discord - Anthony.#2666

6. Your Nickname - Anthony Hills

7. Your ID - 2014

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I would really like to become a admin because I've done so much RP threw out en2 that I think its time for a change for me in the city, I already know a lot of RP and I want to expand it further to new people and make the RP in this server better by punishing the people that ruin it for other people.i have experienced lots of fun RP but also annoying RP situations when people break rules and i want to ensure people only experience the fun RP in this city by helping as admin.

2. What are your strengths? - mature for my age - Good listener and can understand when people need help - fluent English - I am active during late hours of server when least admins are present - quick learner - Enjoy helping others to ensure they have fun - Calm under stressful situations

3. What are your greatest weaknesses? - sometimes i get frustrated when people are rude even after me being kind and respectful to them. - harsh on myself when i do something wrong

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? yes i will be ready to leave RP to become a admin

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes i will be ready to sell my business.

Liza Hayashi

EX General
Player
1. Your name IRL : Smit

2. Your age : 18

3. Time zone : (GMT+5:30)

4. Average online per day : 10-12 hours

5. Your Discord : Smit Shinde#4281

6. Your Nickname : Liza Bricks

7. Your ID : 31600

Additional information

I have been in this city for quite a while now. I almost have every kind of experience in the city both legal and illegal. Right now I am the under deputy of FIB since last term so, I believe that I have good leadership skill and I know almost every city rule. If I become an admin I will try my best to resolve the issues of the players as soon as possible. As an admin I want to make sure that no new player faces any difficulties starting their journey in this city.

1. I stay calm almost in every situation.
2. I have good communication skills . I know a lot of languages.
3. I'm very much active in the city.
4. I'm a quick learner.
5. I like to help everyone.

My greatest weakness probably is that I have more experience in legal Org. Than in illegal Org.

Yes. I think I had my fill from RP life.

Yes. (I dont have any business)

Namah

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Namah arora

2. Your age: 18

3. Time zone: GST+ 5 30

4. Average online per day: 6 TO 7HRS

5. Your Discord: Namah#1706

6. Your Nickname: namah dark

7. Your ID: 55462

Iam playing EN 2 From 6 Months And i gained lots of knowledge about the Server.... I Was a part of FIB/EMS/SAHP/LSPD And Iam in gangs also like ballas and vagos for 2months I was gained lots of knowledge about all the orgs.... i want to help the people who are new to city (server) or who are in the city iam thinking that my knowledge can help the people very well... Now so many admins are helping people and making server in good way and correct way... So i was decided to being a part of admin and i want to help the people... I Want all the los santos citizens to be happy and I will make them good to make their rp clean and perfect... So I think it will be a great to help the administration team and to don't break rules

2. What are your strength
Quick Learner
Dedication to my work
Being g
Giving my 100%
Launguage
Making evryone to be Happy

Trusting eveyone
Scared to the new things
Little bit of Angry Some Times
I sympathy with people
Yes Iam ready for that To become an admin we need to leave our RP! I enjoyed lot in rp

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
I Dont have any business

ᑎᗩᕼᑌᗰ ᗷOᒪO

E̶N̶2̶ ̶V̶a̶g̶o̶s̶ ̶L̶e̶a̶d̶e̶r̶
Player
1. Your name IRL Nahum

2. Your age 18

3. Time zone GMT
+3

4. Average online per day 4-8 hours per day.

5. Your Discord Nαԋυɱ 💤#7406

6. Your Nickname Nahum Zahavi

7. Your ID 70587

i would like to become an admin because I think the admin team is helping and giving great and fast comments and support to anyone who needs help, and I just want to be a part of that support system and help citizens out do the server more fair played. i know a bunch of server rules i have alot of experience in the server (Legal and the illegal side), and i think i am ready for this job. It is also another challenge to later in the game, new knowledge. I also want to help people in the city since when I just arrived to the city, it was so hard for me to start, I didnt knew anything or anyone in the city, but I still remember the admin team that helped me a lot thos days and i just want to shere my knowlege with another player who will need my help. I feel that i have alot to give and help if i will be an admin.

A. i am Not stressed and in the moments of truth.

B. Hardworking.

C. Quick Learner.

D. Language.

E. I can be helpful and patient to alot of questions that the citizens will ask me if i will be an admin.

F. I never give up! (Because i believe that in the end of the day, i will get accepted for an admin interview and even i will become admin.)

my greatest weaknesses is that in some situations I can get very mad and maybe get out of control…

Sure.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
(It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Sure.

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From Being Active at the moment?

Not at all!

EMS Divison Cheif of FTO, Colonel In NG (X2), SWAT Agent In LSPD (X2), Supervisor of UnderCover In FIB. VAGOS LEADER , LI Ad Team, Ballas Deputy, USSS Senior Agent Marabunta Dep Bloods Dep Hr in LSPD, (Dean Of Division In EMS. (EN3)

Hope you see my potential have a good day.

===EN2 Nahum Zahavi 28113===

Bilall Yama

Num 1 Yapper
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Rabih alshami
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT + 2
4. Average online per day: 3 - 5 hours
5. Your Discord: Bilalll#1590
6. Your Nickname: Bilall Yama
7. Your ID: 3851

Additional information
I want to become a admin to help others around and to help solve any rolebreake at any time i cane
im a fast learner fast tipper.
doesn't have the best gramer
yes im ready to Leave the rp life to become a admin
i dont have a biz but if i had yes

--------------------------------------------------------------

thanks for Reading my application Best Regards - Bilal Yama :)

---------------------------------------------------------------

Guruji

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL= Chirag Sharma
2. Your age =20
3. Time zone = GMT+5:30 Indian Time
4. Average online per day =8-10 hours
5. Your Discord = Guruji#1495
6. Your Nickname = Badmash Guruji
7. Your ID = 62743

Additional information

=becose i want to help players and
=I want to help maintain good RP within the server IC situations and even to an extent OOC situations.

=My strengths are communicating well with anyone I will never be disrespectful even if someone is disrespecting me.
= My communication skills is very good and my way of explaining everything is good.

=I would like to help people who are new to the city with basic stuff to guide them through the city and help then with their new beginning to the wonderful city.

= Yes absolutely i really have fun with my Family members and my Friends in city

=Fortunately, I did not buy. So it is easy for me.

Jhony Davids

State Curator
Server Administrator
Information

1. Your name IRL: Gaurav
2. Your age: 25
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 7-8 hrs.
5. Your Discord: FREEZO#1900
6. Your Nickname: Jhonny Davids
7. Your ID: 316

Additional information

Ans: - As we all know Grand RP is the best RP server and I was playing this server since 11 months and learned soo many things starting from EN1 to EN2. And we know this server is growing drastically and the number of players was increasing day by day. I would like to help new citizen of city. By becoming assistant/admin I would like to punish those who are breaking rules and tell them what mistake they are doing. I respect the developers who put their efforts and time to make this server and the rules which was made by them. They are continuously working to make this community strong and I would also like to help them by delivering a great and fair service.

Ans:- I am always dedicate myself into learning things that are needed to.
- I am good learner and self motivated.

Ans: - I don’t easily trust anyone.
- Need proper proof for the situation to judge or give any decision.
- I am very straight forward.

Ans: - Yes, I am ready.

Ans:- Yes, I am ready.

Oni Chan

I Live My Life A Quarter Mile At A Time
Player
IRL Name :- Tarun Thakur
Time Zone :- UTC +5:30h
Average Online Per Day :- 6-8 hours
Discord :- Onii Chan #9992
Nickname :- Onii Chann
ID :- 51274

1. Why Do You Want To Become an Admin?
- I Want To Become An Admin Because I Am In This City For Like 3 or 4 Months, And Have Experience Of Govt and Gang orgs, And I Admire Admin's Very Much Because They Helped Me And All The Peoples In Times of Need And Just Like That I Want To Become One Of Them And Help All The Citizens When They Need Us And Help In Improving RP in City

2. What Are Your Strengths?
- I Have Experience In both Govt and Gang Orgs
- Can Stay Calm In RP Situations
- Can Speak English Properly
- Don't Disrespect Other people's
- Can Help In People's Query's

3. What Are Your Greatest Weakness?
- I Can't Get Well With Person's Who Try to Disrespect Me.

4. Will You Be Ready To Leave RP Life To Become a Admin
- Yeah I Will Leave My RP Life To Become Admin

5. Will You Be Ready To Sell Your Business?
- Yes (I Don't Have Any RN)

Pablo Schmidt

Do i know u?
Senior Administrator
Congratulations to all these people. you have been selected for Admin Assistant interviews

1- Zander Atkin - 7563 - @I Z4NDER I#6175
2- Onii Chann - 51274 - @Onii Chan #9992
3- Gabriel Chan - 29903 - Gabriel Chan#1140
4- Spy Akaashi - 33071 - spy #3908

Interviews will be at 14:00 ST on 4th November​

Last edited:
Top Bottom