Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved NoFEAR / PG / UB / Looting in gunfight | ID 35099 159882 (Blood Gang Leaders)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Chicky Opps
Suspect ID
35099 159882
Date of violation
Sep 19, 2022
Time of violation
3:32
Proofs
https://youtu.be/VHnhAorrvk4

Chicky Nuggies

My name is Chicky :)
Blocked
This blood high command (35099) had 5 of my family members with guns pointed at his head wearing our family outfit, he still did not listen to demands (FEAR-RP)

He also commits POWER-GAMING by pulling out a gun while being robbed
(something which you would not do in real life situation)

Then the bloods leader (159882) over in red clothing and decides to try and rob his own member also wearing red clothing to interrupt our robbery. This is considered UnBelievable RP.

We are robbing him as a family. As seen by our family pants. Nobody here was robbing as gang.
52f7f2f904633c46776990340c1e7b7f.jpg

Here you see at 00:45 the BLOODS LEADER, Looting in Gunfight

Here you see the bloods running into HQ while being shot (Confirmed by the leader)
And one of them even shooting shooting from HQ

Last edited:

Aryan Vuitton

Goodnight!
Player
Thank you for posting this forum and making me aware of whats happening in my gang, im sorry for one of my members ruining your RP experience, and i promise you it will never happen again. I know its not a complaint on bloods so why would it matter to me but this player is in bloods and his actions are a reflection on how the gang is, i apologize and any consequences you give my member is deserved, sorry again

GG Martin

Player
Player
why was he demanding bloods help him rob a fellow high command blood member ? doesnt make sense. also you mixed when you said you had it on pov

Last edited:

Steve_Haines

2x Ex EN3 FIB Deputy Director
Player
you did break ghetto rule 1.4 and 1.7 and 1.2 several times throughout this encounter, this clip only starts after he shot into the hq and killed 20 bloods

Last edited:

Chicky Nuggies

My name is Chicky :)
Blocked
you did break ghetto rule 1.3 and 1.6 several times throughout this encounter, this clip only starts after he shot into the hq and killed 20 bloods
this is off-topic. I never did these things you are making up. Please post the POV showing when I shot into HQ... you can't because I never did. Stop lying this is called ADMIN DECEIT, which is a bannable offense.

Steve_Haines

Player
? Why would bloods curator need to decide anything...

You did not follow demands, you were told to put your hands up and you actively ignored the demands and POWERGAMED by pulling out your gun.
clearly you were robbing 10 feet from bloods hq with current blood members as your people with guns, and they are still wearing red even if they have matching pants. you shot 20 people randomly standing outside of our hq , were mixing the whole time saying"oh if he wants to post on forum then im gonna rob him" also you used the R slur in the first 10 seconds of your clip which can be considered an OOC insult. also here is a clip of the beginning of this whole encounter where Opps shot me and Amiri without demands

Last edited:

Steve_Haines

Player
at 0:55 of the second clip it can be seen one of the people you circled entering gang hq shooting someone on the sidwalk

Steve_Haines

Player
This man had 5 family members with guns pointed at his head wearing our family outfit, he still did not listen to demands (FEAR-RP)

He also commits POWERGAMING by pulling out a gun while being robbed
(something which you would not do in real life situation)

These two WARNINGs he says dont count since my family is in his gang, but we are robbing him as a family. As seen by our family pants
52f7f2f904633c46776990340c1e7b7f.jpg

also joker opps arrived to the robbery in a BLOODS car at 00:18 of your clip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom