Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved NoFEAR / PG / UB / Looting in gunfight | ID 35099 159882 (Blood Gang Leaders)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Chicky Opps
Suspect ID
35099 159882
Date of violation
Sep 19, 2022
Time of violation
3:32
Proofs
https://youtu.be/VHnhAorrvk4

Steve_Haines

2x Ex EN3 FIB Deputy Director
Player
2 wrongs dont make a right you will both get a warning if you both are doing it
if bloods and we the opps both get org warning that would be fair considering both sides were shooting in hq

Chicky Nuggies

My name is Chicky :)
Blocked
your family member was driving a gang car from gang hq to rob a gang member, without wearing all red to drive the gang car which is a major violation of 1.7, 1.7 All gang members must wear top and pants of their gang`s color | Demorgan 180 min,
on top of that, at 00:55 of my second clip one of your family members enters hq and shoots on the sidewalk and violates rule 1.4, 1.4 It is forbidden to push/kill gangmembers on their HQ. You are not allowed to enter on HQ of another gang without permission. | WARN, I will drop the link again just incase you missed it
, but also you broke 1.2 as aryan told you to "stop" and you refused to obey his orders, 1.2 Being on the HQ of a gang, you are required to do all the requirements of the gang. | WARN
First off you dont need to drive family cars to the scene of a robbery. Youre allowed to drive personal cars in ghetto. Youre allowed to drive gang cars in ghetto.

We never robbed your cash with gang car. You literally wouldnt even put your hands up (NO FEAR) for us to search you.

Searching someone doesnt require a car. The gods state you can rob scripty where possible. It physically does not let you rob cash from player without family car nearby.

We were not on the HQ of the gang. As a BLOODS DEPUTY I would expect you to know the boundaries of the HQ. Which is kind of upsetting that you think we are in your HQ in this situation..

We told the rest of your gang politely to leave the situation because we only had beef with YOU.

Then all of them came running out at us and shooting, you guys started it.

We are in ghetto. You also say someone from opps went onto your HQ and shot. This is factually false. Show us the proof.

Steve_Haines

Player
First off you dont need to drive family cars to the scene of a robbery. Youre allowed to drive personal cars in ghetto. Youre allowed to drive gang cars in ghetto.

We never robbed your cash with gang car. You literally wouldnt even put your hands up (NO FEAR) for us to search you.

Searching someone doesnt require a car. The gods state you can rob scripty where possible. It physically does not let you rob cash from player without family car nearby.

We were not on the HQ of the gang. As a BLOODS DEPUTY I would expect you to know the boundaries of the HQ. Which is kind of upsetting that you think we are in your HQ in this situation..

We told the rest of your gang politely to leave the situation because we only had beef with YOU.

We are in ghetto. You also say someone from opps went onto your HQ and shot. This is factually false. Show us the proof.
here's the proof

Steve_Haines

Player

Steve_Haines

Player
thanks for the video of your leader looting in gunfight! I completely didnt even see that, man it's great to have you trying to be unbiased and making sure even your own gang stays on the straight and narrow :)
I don't know if you can see it well, I circled where your family member entered gang hq shooting at my gang member who was shooting back from gang hq

Chicky Nuggies

My name is Chicky :)
Blocked
I don't know if you can see it well, I circled where your family member entered gang hq shooting at my gang member who was shooting back from gang hq
no, you circled someone that was on the road. You see the white line the devider of the double lane traffic? They are fighting on the white line of the middle of the 2 lanes.

Steve_Haines

Player
no, you circled someone that was on the road. You see the white line the devider of the double lane traffic? They are fighting on the white line of the middle of the 2 lanes.
that's the sidewalk of hq you need some glasses

Eva ElGreco

Player
Player
Approved

ID 35099 will receive a punishment for FearRP
ID 159882 will receive a punishment for Gen rule 6.6
ID 184434 will receive a punishment for FailRP
ID 67895 will receive a punishment for Ghetto rule 1.5
ID 67807 will receive a punishment for Ghetto rule 1.3

Status
Not open for further replies.