Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved NoFEAR / PG / UB / Looting in gunfight | ID 35099 159882 (Blood Gang Leaders)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Chicky Opps
Suspect ID
35099 159882
Date of violation
Sep 19, 2022
Time of violation
3:32
Proofs
https://youtu.be/VHnhAorrvk4

Chicky Nuggies

My name is Chicky :)
Blocked
at 0:55 of the second clip it can be seen one of the people you circled entering gang hq shooting someone on the sidwalk
?????
clearly you were robbing 10 feet from bloods hq with current blood members as your people with guns, and they are still wearing red even if they have matching pants. you shot 20 people randomly standing outside of our hq , were mixing the whole time saying"oh if he wants to post on forum then im gonna rob him" also you used the R slur in the first 10 seconds of your clip which can be considered an OOC insult. also here is a clip of the beginning of this whole encounter where Opps shot me and Amiri without demands
You died to marabunta. I was the one who saved your asses from them and then you began shooting at me 😂

Last edited:

Steve_Haines

2x Ex EN3 FIB Deputy Director
Player
We had family car nearby 🤡

who cares what car he drove. It scriptly allowed us to rob you 🤡
your family member was driving a gang car from gang hq to rob a gang member, without wearing all red to drive the gang car which is a major violation of 1.7, 1.7 All gang members must wear top and pants of their gang`s color | Demorgan 180 min,
on top of that, at 00:55 of my second clip one of your family members enters hq and shoots on the sidewalk and violates rule 1.4, 1.4 It is forbidden to push/kill gangmembers on their HQ. You are not allowed to enter on HQ of another gang without permission. | WARN, I will drop the link again just incase you missed it
, but also you broke 1.2 as aryan told you to "stop" and you refused to obey his orders, 1.2 Being on the HQ of a gang, you are required to do all the requirements of the gang. | WARN

Chicky Nuggies

Blocked
Not true at all, you guys shot me and Amiri out of the heli without giving demands
Wrong. First off its ghetto. No demands needed. Second off I was the one who killed the guy who killed you two. I literally saved you bloods from being wiped. I was ontop of the parking garage 😂

Last edited:

Chicky Nuggies

Blocked
your family member was driving a gang car from gang hq to rob a gang member, without wearing all red to drive the gang car which is a major violation of 1.7, 1.7 All gang members must wear top and pants of their gang`s color | Demorgan 180 min,
on top of that, at 00:55 of my second clip one of your family members enters hq and shoots on the sidewalk and violates rule 1.4, 1.4 It is forbidden to push/kill gangmembers on their HQ. You are not allowed to enter on HQ of another gang without permission. | WARN, I will drop the link again just incase you missed it
, but also you broke 1.2 as aryan told you to "stop" and you refused to obey his orders, 1.2 Being on the HQ of a gang, you are required to do all the requirements of the gang. | WARN
You are clearly confused how unofficial orgs work buddy. We dont even need to wear any clothing to rob you. We outnumbered you and you were in ghetto not HQ. Nice try. You dont own the whole ghetto as a HQ 😂

Last edited:

Chicky Nuggies

Blocked
still so called forum warrior just break same rules he report other people about how down bad can you be?
Mixing? When have I ever reported anyone for mixing?

I only report rulebreaks that lead to warns.

Cl / Nofear is the only thing I really report tbh.

And if you want to go to that point then I can add in my report Steve haines taking the situation OOC first by stating How he was going to report me on forums and what not. Everything I was saying was a direct qoute from the dude laying on the ground 😂

You even hear me say "steve told me XXXXX"

Steve_Haines

Player
Thats called mixing, not metagaming. Might want to learn the rules before you try to be a warrior, young grasshopper
You are clearly confused how unofficial orgs work buddy. We dont even need to wear any clothing to rob you. We outnumbered you and you were in ghetto not HQ. Nice try. You dont own the whole ghetto as a HQ 😂
It automatically does 😂
my guy if ur pulling up in a gang car to rob someone or at a store robbery without full gang color that's ghetto 1.7 even if they're doing fam business cause Joker pulled up to a FAM robbery in a BLOODS ORG car, that's like using gang guns at a fam event, u can't be using org stuff for fam business. You patched me up with a gun in your hand which is power gaming. This whole situation is just filled with We The Opps breaking rules. I have friends in We The Opps nothing against those guys but the family as a whole needs to follow all the rules not just pick and choose which ones to follow.

Chicky Nuggies

Blocked
Isn't that the leader of bloods robbing a blood 🤔
Gang warning for trying to rob his own gang member 😹
my guy if ur pulling up in a gang car to rob someone or at a store robbery without full gang color that's ghetto 1.7 even if they're doing fam business cause Joker pulled up to a FAM robbery in a BLOODS ORG car, that's like using gang guns at a fam event, u can't be using org stuff for fam business. You patched me up with a gun in your hand which is power gaming. This whole situation is just filled with We The Opps breaking rules. I have friends in We The Opps nothing against those guys but the family as a whole needs to follow all the rules not just pick and choose which ones to follow.
as long as you can rob scriptly then you can rob. You cleary dont know whats going on because you think the entire road is HQ and thought we shot in HQ (the road). You cleary dont know any ghetto rules, most likely you were some LSPD dude for your entire time until your homie got a gang lead and decided to dabble the waters. You literally dont know the rules at all.

Please show me the gun in my hand when you were being revived. Slow the video down and please take a photo of it 😹😹😹YOU CANT because they scripty made it be removed while robbing. I am stronger. I am smarter. Im better. I AM BETTER

Steve_Haines

Player
Gang warning for trying to rob his own gang member 😹

as long as you can rob scriptly then you can rob. You cleary dont know whats going on because you think the entire road is HQ and thought we shot in HQ (the road). You cleary dont know any ghetto rules, most likely you were some LSPD dude for your entire time until your homie got a gang lead and decided to dabble the waters. You literally dont know the rules at all.

Please show me the gun in my hand when you were being revived. Slow the video down and please take a photo of it 😹😹😹YOU CANT because they scripty made it be removed while robbing. I am stronger. I am smarter. Im better. I AM BETTER
it doesn't matter about the script, everyone knows you have to put your gun away when reviving even the cadets at LSPD

Steve_Haines

Player
this clip alone is gonna lead to a bloods warning as it shows a lot of blood members shooting from inside the HQ
but it also shows the opps shooting from inside hq as well at 00:55

Leo Blanco

𝐋𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐝
Player
This man had 5 family members with guns pointed at his head wearing our family outfit, he still did not listen to demands (FEAR-RP)

He also commits POWERGAMING by pulling out a gun while being robbed
(something which you would not do in real life situation)

These two WARNINGs he says dont count since my family is in his gang, but we are robbing him as a family. As seen by our family pants
52f7f2f904633c46776990340c1e7b7f.jpg

Thats why u never are in a gang and never be in one. Robbing ur own members what a shame? Arent u embarrassed to rob ur own member.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom