Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pickle Wing

00 Agent
Player
Your IRL Name: Jake martens
Your Age: 16
Time zone: UTC-6
Average online per day: 7 hours of weekdays 8-10 hours on weekends
Your Discord: Pickle Wing#6530
Your Nickname: Pickle Wing
Your ID: 171336
Additional information 1. I am currently a 00 Agent at the FIB, rising in ranks due to my experience in undercover. I have previously been a high command for LSPD and SAHP undercover divisions, I was a captain at SAHP and LSPD being the 2nd in command of the undercover division. Now as an FIB 00 agent, I am in the CID and do undercover for the FIB and have proven myself to be a great leader no matter what org I have been in.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation) 2. I would like to be Director of the FIB because I have the experience that is needed to be the leader of FIB. I have a lot of new plans for FIB. I will completely re-doing the rank names to ones that are more realistic and will make the FIB function a lot more like it does IRL. In addition, I will be adding 2 new divisions called the Critical Incident Response Group and the National Security Branch and will have very experienced people who will lead them. CIRG is the FIB SWAT team that will be the State's top tactical team tasked with providing tactical support in the air, on the ground, and in the sea. The National Security Branch is the FIB Intelligence head office, which will incorporate the CID and the Counterintelligence Division within the Branch. This structure is exactly how the FIB runs OOC and I think that it will make for a much more realistic and fun RP for everyone while at the same time getting stuff done and remaining a productive work environment.

3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in organization. 3. In order to improve roleplay level, I would make FIB as realistic and fun as possible, while at the same time making sure that FIB runs smoother and more efficiently than any other previous FIB term. As an undercover 00 agent, I know what it takes to get the evidence of the gangs and other criminals on a daily basis, and with previous leadership in LSPD, SAHP, combined with my current leadership at FIB, I think that I know how to make the roleplay a better experience for everyone within FIB. If given the opportunity to be the FIB Director, I will bring improvements that are long overdue to the FIB and will make FIB great again!

Lisaa Flower

Player
Player
+1
Great friend aswellas great hc of sahp if I had any issue he was always there to resolve it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom