Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Austin Highlife
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 12, 2021
Time of violation
5:50
Proofs
https://youtu.be/H05Nucy28Mw

Trippssyy

🔵 7385 🔴SlaughterGang
Player
Player refused to drop the balaklava even after I had asked a god about it, simply he still refused cause narek said something to him. What is the rule. As far as I understand, Armor and Balaklavas are considered under ammunition(they are resupplied via ammunition order from armory). From my past experiences of being robbed quite a few times while being in SAHP, we'd need to drop our armor and even balaklava if we had one. Had a god come to me while i was being robbed one time causei refused to drop the armour and balaklava cause at the time the chief said during a meeting the rule doesn't include armor/balaklavas but yet the next day after that meeting someone was banned for not dropping armor while being robbed and I certainly wasn't about to receive a warning/punishment so i abided. This really needs to be clarified if these things are robbable. Really ruined my RP cause I wanted the balaklava to use and not to sell and did not feel like paying 150k at the blackmarket for it. Not often you would find someone with it in their inventory. So that was a one in a while chance and I feel the whole situation was just unenjoyable cause of the ammo additionally...

P.S I am NOT wanting player 5038 punished, we were both confused. Rules do word only Ammunition, Guns, and Drugs. Money through system method. It's just confusing especially when the gods are giving mixed responses. Would Like to see a list of the things not robbable that WILL appear in the search system in the rules or something along that line.
e.g
Not Robbable but will appear
1: Vehicle scanner
2: Vehicle lockpick
etc.

Last edited:

ChiefKeif2269

Player
Player
I just finished talking with Narek and asked him about it. For the second time he told me it is considered a mask and are not obligated to drop it. I didn't want to ruin the RP in any way but I don't go against a senior admin's word. I do want Narek to look at this real quick because we've discussed this many times together.

Zack_Lynch

Player
Player
If you don't want the guy punished, then I am gonna lock the thread. As far as the question is considered, the Balaklava is considered a Mask. Even though it has it's properties that give people an upper hand but technically it is still a mask. So, a person is not obliged to drop it during robbery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom