Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mikey Husta
Administrators nickname
Eva DeJefes
Date
Sep 26, 2022
Time
17:25
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/posts/728051/

Mikey Husta

Player
Player
So I got warned for killing in a greenzone but the beach market greenzone is right next to the player in the parking lot the positioning of the GZ is just poor so where he is, is outside of the zone which makes him vulnerable to damage so I killed him because that makes him technically in the ghetto area outside of beach market. In my opinion that is the fault of whoever positioned the greenzone in that area because it doesn’t cover the full parking lot.

Also the EXACT same report had been made a few days prior and had been denied by a separate admin so he made a reupload without any amendments and this time it got accepted? Contradicts the other admin. (https://gta5grand.com/forum/posts/728051/)

Even without that in mind the situation happened 3 days ago and to my knowledge if it exceeds 2 days then it becomes invalid and you cannot use it as evidence. Also to my knowledge I believe the minimum clip duration is supposed to be a minute but yet his clip doesn’t meet that and still got accepted?

The result of this warning ended up in me getting banned for a week because that was my 3rd warning and that gets escalated to a ban (the other two warnings were due to me not being sure where the ghetto ends and me killing outside that area but I’m not appealing that as it is my own mistake).

So I would like another admin to take a look at this and put everything I said into consideration,
Thanks.

Daniel White

Player
Player
a real grey area and awkward situation, but my question is why did the first admin deny it, then the same person made a second report but that time it got accepted? in all fairness this person should be unbanned and given a second chance 🤷‍♀️

laoVUER.gif

• Daniel white •
• Ex EMS leader •

Mikey Husta

Player
Player

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom