Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Killed Before an event started Event rules 1.2 | Id: 29566

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Habibi Herrera
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 13, 2021
Time of violation
4:30
Proofs
https://streamable.com/9w5ri7

ChiefKeif2269

Player
Player
Get a radio saying we are getting raided so I run out while calling it through radio and get shot before they even started raid. You can hear them say "okay start the raid" once im dead. I was told it was id 29655 by an admin and he confirmed with me twice

Last edited:

Conner

Forum Warrior
Player
ID 29566 here I did not shoot you down. I shot one of the other guys ONCE the raid started and finished you once I got on the roof which was way after the raid started.

ChiefKeif2269

Player
Player
ID 29566 here I did not shoot you down. I shot one of the other guys ONCE the raid started and finished you once I got on the roof which was way after the raid started.
Ive confirmed with an admin that you shot me. Admin can check logs again. Im reporting all rule breaks from now on because in the past ive been so "lax" on it

Last edited:

Conner

Forum Warrior
Player
Ive confirmed with an admin that you shot me. Admin can check logs again. Im reporting all rule breaks from now on because in the past ive been so "lax" on it

i did not shoot you before the event, I finished you after the event started.

Conner

Forum Warrior
Player
strange that admin says otherwise

Well that admin would be lying then in that case or mistaking me finishing you for killing you. You're lucky I forgot to save my POV. Someone will have it anyways and logs will show I personally didn't shoot you until after the raid was started and you was flat on your back downed.

ChiefKeif2269

Player
Player
Well that admin would be lying then in that case or mistaking me finishing you for killing you. You're lucky I forgot to save my POV. Someone will have it anyways and logs will show I personally didn't shoot you until after the raid was started and you was flat on your back downed.
Bro its legit logs I had Zack double check logs because I knew you'd go forum crazy lmao

Conner

Forum Warrior
Player
Bro its legit logs I had Zack double check logs because I knew you'd go forum crazy lmao

Ok I didn't shoot you until I climbed onto the roof and finished you when you was already down and the raid was started, but okay.

Kevin

Bullies' Bully
Player
In your own POV you clearly hear someone saying "put your hands up" "put your hands up dumbass" using VOIP

ChiefKeif2269

Player
Player
In your own POV you clearly hear someone saying "put your hands up" "put your hands up dumbass" using VO
Thats OOC insult because OOC im actually dumbass I feel strongly offended by that language. Id like the admin to overview the person calling me a dumbass because it really demolished my self esteem and dont believe OOC insult was necessary.

• Haha
Reactions: Jay

Fidayin Narek

Player
Player
I will lock the thread so you all stop flooding here. I will check the logs and punish everyone that shot 5038 before the raid started.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom