Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected MG | KILLING AFTER FOLLOWING DEMANDS | 185567 | 220022 | 194680 | 212022

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Axyquit Clinton
Suspect ID
185567 | 194680
Date of violation
Sep 29, 2022
Time of violation
23:36
Proofs
https://youtu.be/fGdOa8D275I

Axyquit Vercetti

Leader Of Kaizen Family
Player
These guys were totally breaking rules first of all we all know according to rules we need to have 3 people to give demands and rob
but these guys had 2 cars one car stopped two guys came out and gave us demand then other car came from back and they pointed gun at us unfortunately i cant able to record that part but these guys gave demand while breaking rules then also i followed rp and put my hands up still these guys killed me which is also a rule breaking
and if this is not enough these guys was clearly doing MG which is clearly audible in my bodycam pov/proof

Sami Richard

#The Blood Brothers
Player
why u didn't see ur friend trying to run to his car before u raised ur hands ?!! And u hide the gun (Heavy Sniper) in the trunk as we can see before u raised ur hand thats why u didn't provide full POV ??!!

Last edited:

Sami Richard

#The Blood Brothers
Player
Admin can u please ask him to provide POV from the first of the situation at least 20 seconds from his POV bcs before he raised his hands they start running toward their cars and he hide the sniper in his trunk as u can see it in this POV at 1:50 and his friend didn't stop running until we killed him then after that he raised his hands thats why he trimmed the video the time we killed him only and not before.

Axyquit Vercetti

Leader Of Kaizen Family
Player
Admin can u please ask him to provide POV from the first of the situation at least 20 seconds from his POV bcs before he raised his hands they start running toward their cars and he hide the sniper in his trunk as u can see it in this POV at 1:50 and his friend didn't stop running until we killed him then after that he raised his hands thats why he trimmed the video the time we killed him only and not before.
i dont keep my pov 24/7 on when i saw that u guys gonna break rules i instantly started recording and about sniper my trunk was open to see wheather i have canister in it or not also whenever u keep something in trunk or take out from trunk it shows message on left eye also i know this not enough for "KILLED AFTER FOLLOWING DEMANDS" but what u wanna say about metagaming ??

Axyquit Vercetti

Leader Of Kaizen Family
Player
ya if my friend was running hes breaking rules u can kill him but i followed ur demand still u killed me also u need minimum 3 people to give demand and rob what u did 2 of u guys came first and gave demand it was rule breaking thats why my friend was running but i followed rp and raised up then ur other 2 guys showed up my hand and u said we tried to run right ?! do u have pov bcz i didnt have fuel in my car that time my friend was gone to gas station for canister admin i request u to ask him for his pov as im 100% sure these guys dont have pov also if they have pov they are clearly doing meta gaming and we did not do anything wrong

Axyquit Vercetti

Leader Of Kaizen Family
Player
gain some experience buddy u need lots of experience right now otherwise these things gonna affect ur family

Ishan Kaizen

Leader Of Kaizen Family
Player
You no need to teach us rules my friend. I have the pov we are 3 people pointing and 1 robbing you. your frnd not following the rules and running in the situation
Really???
Then post your pov
I remember only 2 people come and aim on us
In that time I’m filling canisters on our car
And u better know about that rule
U have your right go and post it

Sami Richard

#The Blood Brothers
Player
My friend dont try to be smart because as the video is 2 minutes and 16 seconds so ofcourse ur POV is above 2 minutes so it should be 3 minutes but u trimmed it. Its clear bro so put the full POV of the situation than come teach us any rule u want.

Rein

Be toxic don't expect respect back :)
Player
You no need to teach us rules my friend. I have the pov we are 3 people pointing and 1 robbing you. your frnd not following the rules and running in the situation
very clear you need someone to teach you rules or your gonna have a rough time ;)

Axyquit Vercetti

Leader Of Kaizen Family
Player
My friend dont try to be smart because as the video is 2 minutes and 16 seconds so ofcourse ur POV is above 2 minutes so it should be 3 minutes but u trimmed it. Its clear bro so put the full POV of the situation than come teach us any rule u want.
im not trying to be smart IM SMART XD ok i have this much pov and i have posted it admins will decide what to do till then u have time to save a warning on ur family by posting a "FULL POV" if you have and prove me wrong and that pablo where is ur POV brother XDD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom