Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected MG | KILLING AFTER FOLLOWING DEMANDS | 185567 | 220022 | 194680 | 212022

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Axyquit Clinton
Suspect ID
185567 | 194680
Date of violation
Sep 29, 2022
Time of violation
23:36
Proofs
https://youtu.be/fGdOa8D275I

Rein

Be toxic don't expect respect back :)
Player
Pov is even shorter than original post pov… why are you editing your rulebreaks out? Just accept the punishment and move on stop crying ( also if your gonna be smart and post the “full rp situation” please actually post the Full situation and not crop anything out.. the video starting the compliant shows more details than your dog water pov. Stay mad and keep crying 🤡

Axyquit Vercetti

Leader Of Kaizen Family
Player
Pov is even shorter than original post pov… why are you editing your rulebreaks out? Just accept the punishment and move on stop crying ( also if your gonna be smart and post the “full rp situation” please actually post the Full situation and not crop anything out.. the video starting the compliant shows more details than your dog water pov. Stay mad and keep crying 🤡
btw in ur pov im following all ur demands and ur getting caught doing meta whats the point of posting ur pov lol XD

leo escobar

The Blood Brother's Official Leader
Player
pov is un sufficient dude ID 75802 u posted only 5 sec from ur death REJECTED until u post full POV the Post is invalid

i enquired all about the situation they say u tryina act too smart by hiding ur sniper in ur car trunk post it if possible so everyone gonna see how you are fooling all.

These guys were totally breaking rules first of all we all know according to rules we need to have 3 people to give demands and rob
but these guys had 2 cars one car stopped two guys came out and gave us demand then other car came from back and they pointed gun at us unfortunately i cant able to record that part but these guys gave demand while breaking rules then also i followed rp and put my hands up still these guys killed me which is also a rule breaking
and if this is not enough these guys was clearly doing MG which is clearly audible in my bodycam pov/proof

leo escobar

Player
Seems like a family warning to me

Clear violation of Ghetto Rule 1.12 If a person complies with given demands its not allowed to kill them | Jail 120 min and since its 3 ppl breaking this rule its a family warning :D
excuse me may i know who are u & u are not at all a part of my family and why the f u posting like your fam got a warn. don't put u finger every where i will break down badly. admins are here to watch it and review it are you teaching admins what to do or are u a admin to declare the warn to our fam.

leo escobar

Player
im not trying to be smart IM SMART XD ok i have this much pov and i have posted it admins will decide what to do till then u have time to save a warning on ur family by posting a "FULL POV" if you have and prove me wrong and that pablo where is ur POV brother XDD
who are you to ask him brother and please provide your POV correctly the rule is to post minimum pov not less than 1 min { from the start to end } it doesn't mean that u can post 2min from any where after ur death kindly provide the situation from the beginning because u raised the Forum Ticket .

leo escobar

Player
Hey Brother
Nice To See That You Are In EMS and You Do This Without Corrupt Bio
Great Man
And Thanks For Your POV Now I Talk With Your High Commend
Lol XD
Please don't Judge anyone u idiot before u make sure u have right information . explore their bio and mention their ID .

Axyquit Vercetti

Leader Of Kaizen Family
Player
who are you to ask him brother and please provide your POV correctly the rule is to post minimum pov not less than 1 min { from the start to end } it doesn't mean that u can post 2min from any where after ur death kindly provide the situation from the beginning because u raised the Forum Ticket .
im asking him because he said he have a "FULL POV " and when i saw his "FULL POV" in that im following demand they are doing meta and robbing me while in ems XD wait a sec if i accept that my pov is not sufficient for alligation "KILLING AFTER FOLLOWING DEMANDS" but what u wanna say about metagaming and robbing while in ems

Axyquit Vercetti

Leader Of Kaizen Family
Player
pov is un sufficient dude ID 75802 u posted only 5 sec from ur death REJECTED until u post full POV the Post is invalid

i enquired all about the situation they say u tryina act too smart by hiding ur sniper in ur car trunk post it if possible so everyone gonna see how you are fooling all.
Btw if you guys play grp daily u must know when u put something in trunk it shows in left eye or i say in chat

leo escobar

Player
You dont need to judge it man please provide the valid info first if u have atleast 1 min before ur death he don't even remember how many ppl he robs a day if he does then he get instant punishment and ur situation ur problem u posted it , post it properly and stop asking for pov its not an ooc or turf to request pov ur main pov is the valid evidence here but u failed to put here noob do u understand so please stop spamming and review his bio before commenting

Axyquit Vercetti

Leader Of Kaizen Family
Player
You dont need to judge it man please provide the valid info first if u have atleast 1 min before ur death he don't even remember how many ppl he robs a day if he does then he get instant punishment and ur situation ur problem u posted it , post it properly and stop asking for pov its not an ooc or turf to request pov ur main pov is the valid evidence here but u failed to put here noob do u understand so please stop spamming and review his bio before commenting
stop turning things 360 degrees first of all i am saying that if my pov is not valid for alligation "KILLING AFTER FOLLOWING DEMANDS" What u wanna say about METAGAMING ?! iam asking u and ur only saying ur pov is not valid u need 1 min before get killed so OK i agree my pov is not valid but in my pov i can see they are doing metagaming what u wanna say about specifically META GAMING u dumb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom