Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nehoray

Player
Player
Additional information 1. Why do you want to become an admin? 2. What are your strengths? 3. What are your greatest weaknesses? 4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? 5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) 1. Your name IRL - Luis 2. Your age - 17 3. Time zone - UTC 4. Average online per day - 8-12h 5. Your Discord - 11 !itay#2883 6. Your Nickname - maor moria 7. Your ID - 29095 1. I want to become an admin for these reasons. -I want to help maintain good RP within the server IC situations and even to an extent OOC situations. -Dish out punishments to citizens of the city who are breaking the high standard server rules. -I would like to help people who are new to the city with basic stuff to guide them through the city and help then with their new beginning to the wonderful city. -Even as a citizen I've helped administrators with OOC stuff. -I've been a deputy in 4 different organisations and they've all succeeded very well for example. I was deputy for 2 months in Lance Thrusts Bloods term and we made amazing RP and I lead majority of RP scenarios (which means I'm capable of being able to RP). I was also deputy for 1 month in Yoki Dreams Bloods term in this we was the first gang ever in GRP history to become a terrorist org. I was also deputy in Ballas where I did turf for them and helped post turfs which shows that I'm capable of being a crime admin and helping with turf. My desired admin role would be becoming a crime admin as I know every rule and specifically the turf and ghetto rules. 2. -My time frame is completely flexible, I'm on for a long time in the day at times where some administrators aren't available. -Due to me being in the British army I have a lot of discipline and dedication, this helps because I can be disciplinary to citizens of the city breaking rules. -I like to think of myself as firm but fair, I can be very firm at times and put my foot down in situations, however I class myself as fair. -I believe in CDRILS, courage, discipline, respect for others, integrity, loyalty and selfless commitment I've always stuck to this and believe its the best way to handle situations as everything is more clear. 3. My weakness is that I'm sometime a too honest with people, to the point they may not be able to take the honest feedback. 4. Yes, I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin 5. Yes, I am ready to sell my business (I own parking 2) as it is restricted to have a business as an admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom