Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

bigmahdi

Bravo six going to DARK
Player
Name: Big Mahdi
Nationality: Kurdistan
Sexuality: Straight
Eye color: Dark Brown
Hair color: Black
Tattoos: Chest, left arm, right hand.
Strengths: special skill for shooting, good racer and car driving, best pilot and helicopter driver, good focusing, Responsible, Leading.
Weakness: Has anger issues and can get angry quickly, deceivable

Story:
I go by Big Mahdi. I came to Los Santos with only 5 dollar to my name. I came from the slums and villages where everyone is fighting for a piece of bread. I needed to get away from all that , but the troubles seemed to have followed me to Los Santos. Since fighting for everything you could get your hands on I've learned how to defend myself by violence and my trusty machete. It gave me a sense of power over other people and I demanded it from anyone who even thought of getting in my way. I'm willing to do whatever it takes to make in Los Santos.

Career story:
Currently in EMS to help pay the bills. But previously was a cold blooded killer in every gang in the city. Every gang I joined taught me new skills and every time we'd rob people I found inner peace by demining authority from other people. The feeling of being feared gave me goosebumps , just the look on peoples faces while pushing a machete on their necks made me feel unstoppable and ruthless. I'm doing good in the city but the urge for violence is killing me I want to be able to do what I used to when I'm off duty.

Only Outcome:
1- Be able to do any kind of illegal activities only while OFF DUTY (Must still follow server rules)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom