Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Koko Reyes
Administrators nickname
Fidayin Narek
Date
Jun 13, 2021
Time
2:18 EST
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/2065/#post-6891

Kitiara

Player
Player
Hey guys, I don't want to make a big fuss about it but I am the one who has often been affected by the toxicity between Payboys and Saudis, so I should speak out now.

It's hard to believe for me that Koko has reported them because she was actually offended oocly. I personally know how it feels like to be called ugly or be insulted every day. Something similar to the video of Koko has happened to me very often and I would not comply if I reported everything so far.

In Koko's case, it was definitely not an OOC insult. I can confirm that due to past experiences. If people from Playboy ever do to others what happened to me, they deserve a ban too! And I support that to a 100% because that is not acceptable. But do not "abuse" that strict punishments for toxicity will be issued from now on, when there is no real reason to do so.
The two guys did not go to Koko and said that because of the ooc conflict between Perason Herrera and Black Opium, they did not mention Pearson in any way or mentioned anything about their family. Koko was not being called on her phone to lure her somewhere to insult and harass her because she is a Saudi. Remember, Ricky called me on my phone and sait let's meet somewhere even though there was no reason to talk about the price, and a white The North Face Jacket (which he wanted to sell to me) doesn't even exist (I didn't know that at that time)!!!!! There is a BIG difference between my case and Koko being called ugly. Do not search for excuses to make a complaint.

People tend to take insults more personal and make a complaint for OOC insult if they actually can relate to the insults oocly, but that's a reason for them to stop playing. That basically means they are incapable to roleplay. If Koko is offended by her IC character being called ugly, then she definitely should distance herself from the game.

The toxicity between both parties has to stop. Therefore actions are taken to stop it. There is no rule that everyone who insults others in a way will be banned. We should all know by now how toxicity is defined and what exactly is being punished.

Please do not expect that everybody will get punished for insulting ICly when it's being said that the toxicity will not be further tolerated. And also do not expect that you will not get banned if you actually harass others or if you do something that is so toxic to be punished for. I repeat, being called ugly is not an OOC insult and is no reason to punish those who said that. That's why I can't understand why a complaint is made against Narek, although he acted correctly and according to the rules.
Please point out in your video where any of those players that got banned OOCly attacked/"harassed" YOU. From YOUR OWN video, they called Opium a "bitch" over an incident that got voided(?) because he failed to roleplay. Funny, I thought this was an RP server. In all the previous "cities" I have been in, I've NEVER seen someone get away with a quick "jail time" for refusing to RP. That's a perma ban.

Anyways. Because of your report, those males are now being referred to as predators when everything they said to you or about Opium was in an IC context. It was then taken OUT of context and they got a 14 day ban for "provoking" which according to the rules, does not warrant that long of a ban. Of course Saudis/Bloods are going to be upset by these actions because many of us have been friends or have known each other for years.

You were in a green zone and could have left if you wanted to. I know if you said ANYTHING OOCly that you were offended or felt harassed OOCly, all of those guys would have stopped and walked away. It is not in their prerogative to go out and make ANYONE feel uncomfortable on an OOC level because at the end of the day, it is a game and should be treated as such.

Going back to the complaint. These reports of Saudis vs Families is stemming from an unfair punishment system that needs to be fixed or else the admin(s) will appear biased which is something they need to get rid of if they're stepping in to that position in the first place. We're all here to have fun and roleplay. Not harass or prey on women.

Ross Dejigalo

Player
Player
Narek has been an amazing admin since the start of this server and is a huge part of the success of grand rp. To put this report on him and call him biased is simply rediculous and nothing more. Endless amounts of people will vouch for narek, all of these claims are from the people who have the worst track record and are a negative impact to the community.

Deltaa

Player
Player
Narek has been an amazing admin since the start of this server and is a huge part of the success of grand rp. To put this report on him and call him biased is simply rediculous and nothing more. Endless amounts of people will vouch for narek, all of these claims are from the people who have the worst track record and are a negative impact to the community.
Love the “negative impact to the community part” You are a gang leader who refuses to RP unless it benefits you.
heres something we do to every person in your gang yet you dont do them because of this OOC beef. The problem is from you aswell don’t try to make this one sided. Both leaders Black Opium and Ross Dejigalo refuse to RP with us with these simple pushups and no warnings have been given out other than a probably 60 minute jail time with prime.

Conner

Forum Warrior
Player

People will stay loyal and back their friends of course.

Negative impact to the community? You guys consistently break rules, you guys always make the interactions Saudi vs Playboy, refuse to RP, mix right away and then say to the admins "just send me to the demorgan, i don't care enough". You are an example of negative impact to the community, in my opinion. I'll fully admit our group aint perfect by any means and issues happen and people get punished and they serve their time.

I have also seen sus videos of you in that report made by Pearson, I don't think you should be the throwing words such as negative impact to the community.

Vigil

Player
Player
Hey just wanted to throw my two cents into the pot. Welcome to the internet, grow thicker skin. If you don't take being called names well, don't interact with people who call you names. There is also a blacklist feature in the game, if people are bothering you, block them.

No one forces you to sit at the computer and take perceived abuse or mistreatment. If it's too much and you don't like it, there are a lot of other things you can do with your time. Go for a walk and cool off, watch some TV, clean your house a little, cook something and eat, play another game, call a friend to hang out.

It is not someone else's problem that you take IC insults personally, that's a you problem.

The black list feature resets after server restart so you have to manually redo it each time. I have suggested that the black list persist until the player decides to remove them.

As far as taking IC insults personally, the moment they MG who I was and said my name with no IC knowledge of it, it was not IC. It becomes OOC.

Vigil

Player
Player
Hey guys, I don't want to make a big fuss about it but I am the one who has often been affected by the toxicity between Payboys and Saudis, so I should speak out now.

It's hard to believe for me that Koko has reported them because she was actually offended oocly. I personally know how it feels like to be called ugly or be insulted every day. Something similar to the video of Koko has happened to me very often and I would not comply if I reported everything so far.

In Koko's case, it was definitely not an OOC insult. I can confirm that due to past experiences. If people from Playboy ever do to others what happened to me, they deserve a ban too! And I support that to a 100% because that is not acceptable. But do not "abuse" that strict punishments for toxicity will be issued from now on, when there is no real reason to do so.
The two guys did not go to Koko and said that because of the ooc conflict between Perason Herrera and Black Opium, they did not mention Pearson in any way or mentioned anything about their family. Koko was not being called on her phone to lure her somewhere to insult and harass her because she is a Saudi. Remember, Ricky called me on my phone and sait let's meet somewhere even though there was no reason to talk about the price, and a white The North Face Jacket (which he wanted to sell to me) doesn't even exist (I didn't know that at that time)!!!!! There is a BIG difference between my case and Koko being called ugly. Do not search for excuses to make a complaint.

People tend to take insults more personal and make a complaint for OOC insult if they actually can relate to the insults oocly, but that's a reason for them to stop playing. That basically means they are incapable to roleplay. If Koko is offended by her IC character being called ugly, then she definitely should distance herself from the game.

The toxicity between both parties has to stop. Therefore actions are taken to stop it. There is no rule that everyone who insults others in a way will be banned. We should all know by now how toxicity is defined and what exactly is being punished.

Please do not expect that everybody will get punished for insulting ICly when it's being said that the toxicity will not be further tolerated. And also do not expect that you will not get banned if you actually harass others or if you do something that is so toxic to be punished for. I repeat, being called ugly is not an OOC insult and is no reason to punish those who said that. That's why I can't understand why a complaint is made against Narek, although he acted correctly and according to the rules.
Why is it hard to believe someone is reported because they MG a person and then goes to insult them. MG is taking OOC information and using it ICly. As soon as they said my full name their words and actions become OOC.

I report people who MG and I report people who OOC harass. These are CLEAR rule breaks.

kayleigh_bear

Player
Player
The black list feature resets after server restart so you have to manually redo it each time. I have suggested that the black list persist until the player decides to remove them.

As far as taking IC insults personally, the moment they MG who I was and said my name with no IC knowledge of it, it was not IC. It becomes OOC.
If you consistently wear the same clothing it is not MG to point you out for obviously being the same person. The mask isn't some OP item that completely masks who you are. Knowing someone's voice and clothing are also tells to who someone is. Stop crying about bullshit that can be made sense of RPly.
If you don't want people to pick you out of a crowd, don't make yourself so obvious. The moment someone hears your voice and can recognize you, MASK OR NOT, they can point out who you are. Metagaming is using ooc information ic, hearing you talk ic is not an ooc to ic issue.
I suggest you change your clothes, and stop hanging around the people putting you in these situations. No one is holding a gun to your head and forcing you to be around them.

This is your problem and no one else's. Stop crying all over the forums because you aren't getting your way when you stomp your feet.

Vigil

Player
Player
If you consistently wear the same clothing it is not MG to point you out for obviously being the same person. The mask isn't some OP item that completely masks who you are. Knowing someone's voice and clothing are also tells to who someone is. Stop crying about bullshit that can be made sense of RPly.
If you don't want people to pick you out of a crowd, don't make yourself so obvious. The moment someone hears your voice and can recognize you, MASK OR NOT, they can point out who you are. Metagaming is using ooc information ic, hearing you talk ic is not an ooc to ic issue.
I suggest you change your clothes, and stop hanging around the people putting you in these situations. No one is holding a gun to your head and forcing you to be around them.

This is your problem and no one else's. Stop crying all over the forums because you aren't getting your way when you stomp your feet.
Like I've said before I have never met them icly. So how would they know who I am to begin with?

This statement is unnecessary and is insulting.

Congo Alonsokillazz

Player
Player
People will stay loyal and back their friends of course.

Negative impact to the community? You guys consistently break rules, you guys always make the interactions Saudi vs Playboy, refuse to RP, mix right away and then say to the admins "just send me to the demorgan, i don't care enough". You are an example of negative impact to the community, in my opinion. I'll fully admit our group aint perfect by any means and issues happen and people get punished and they serve their time.

I have also seen sus videos of you in that report made by Pearson, I don't think you should be the throwing words such as negative impact to the community.
The Families , Playboy , LSPD , SS , GOV , Legal Orgs refuse to RP with you because of how poor and toxic the interactions are, and i've had many complaints about this, so maybe the issue is in you guys and not everyone else....

Ross Dejigalo

Player
Player
Love the “negative impact to the community part” You are a gang leader who refuses to RP unless it benefits you.
heres something we do to every person in your gang yet you dont do them because of this OOC beef. The problem is from you aswell don’t try to make this one sided. Both leaders Black Opium and Ross Dejigalo refuse to RP with us with these simple pushups and no warnings have been given out other than a probably 60 minute jail time with prime.
Find one person that will tell you they enjoy that RP, I stand by that decison as you guys are terrible for the community. Good rp goes beyond an single emote. 2x disbanded, endless amount of people that agree. This is off topic anyways lol

adoti

Player
Player
Find one person that will tell you they enjoy that RP, I stand by that decison as you guys are terrible for the community. Good rp goes beyond an single emote. 2x disbanded, endless amount of people that agree. This is off topic anyways lol
Its starting to sound like you are associating "Bad RP" with RP that YOU don't like. This kind of proves that you really don't know what good or bad RP is. Just because your ego is hurt by an IC incident, that doesn't mean the RP is bad... If I was kidnapped by your gang and was victim to torture RP, of course I wouldn't like it but nothing makes it bad until you start breaking rules during the RP. Refusing to do push ups which ruins the other persons RP experience shows that you are taking this OOCly. It is a video game where you roleplay a character, you roleplay a criminal lifestyle. How are you not prepared to deal with the consequences of messing with a strong group ICly?

Clowns

Stealing From the SS Armory
Blocked
The Families , Playboy , LSPD , SS , GOV , Legal Orgs refuse to RP with you because of how poor and toxic the interactions are, and i've had many complaints about this, so maybe the issue is in you guys and not everyone else....
zn184e6a37n41.png

Trey Tesfaye

Player
Player
Hey just wanted to throw my two cents into the pot. Welcome to the internet, grow thicker skin. If you don't take being called names well, don't interact with people who call you names. There is also a blacklist feature in the game, if people are bothering you, block them.

No one forces you to sit at the computer and take perceived abuse or mistreatment. If it's too much and you don't like it, there are a lot of other things you can do with your time. Go for a walk and cool off, watch some TV, clean your house a little, cook something and eat, play another game, call a friend to hang out.

It is not someone else's problem that you take IC insults personally, that's a you problem.
That's not the point at all. Playboys females get done the same thing and they take offense and report it whixh results to our members getting a 14 day ban. A playboy literally reported a saudi for calling him a dumbass. My question is why are Saudis punished while the playboys are not? Are they under some kind of admin protection?

Trey Tesfaye

Player
Player

The report isn't even about you why are you here crying on the forums?

Clowns

Stealing From the SS Armory
Blocked
tenor.gif

Ethann

Ethan Yeager
Player
How are you one to talk about RP? While in FIB we did a whole RP event and made a whole backstory on someone's Suicide within FIB. During the funeral you guys "The Families" which you lead decides to come to the funeral we are hosting and start dancing and playing music. Also we have done so many RP events within FIB:
- We conducted almost 20 case files on gangs in 2 months
- We put up press releases regularly for content for the server
- Conducted a trial to disband LSPD for corruption
- Conducted multiple raids through case files and warrants
- Did stings every single day
- Hosted a party yesterday that had 4 orgs show up
If anything we where the only ones providing good RP in the server. You guys have done little do nothing.

Ethann

Ethan Yeager
Player
How are you one to talk about RP? While in FIB we did a whole RP event and made a whole backstory on someone's Suicide within FIB. During the funeral you guys "The Families" which you lead decides to come to the funeral we are hosting and start dancing and playing music. Also we have done so many RP events within FIB:
- We conducted almost 20 case files on gangs in 2 months
- We put up press releases regularly for content for the server
- Conducted a trial to disband LSPD for corruption
- Conducted multiple raids through case files and warrants
- Did stings every single day
- Hosted a party yesterday that had 4 orgs show up
If anything we where the only ones providing good RP in the server. You guys have done little do nothing.
Correction: Events within FIB + Bloods*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom