Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Koko Reyes
Administrators nickname
Fidayin Narek
Date
Jun 13, 2021
Time
2:18 EST
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/2065/#post-6891

Deltaa

Player
Player
Find one person that will tell you they enjoy that RP, I stand by that decison as you guys are terrible for the community. Good rp goes beyond an single emote. 2x disbanded, endless amount of people that agree. This is off topic anyways lol
Good RP stands by the fact that you dont choose who you RP with. You rp with the person whether you like him or not. Stop acting like you're a good person when we all seen what you said in the DMs Ross. LSPD, SAHP, NG, Marabunta, Bloods before we joined, Families like los santos syndicate, EMS, Mandem hostage scenarios, Vagos all had good RP with us and would be open to say it anytime. Just because you got arrested and you have petty OOC with us does NOT mean everyone else has. You're more of a problem than any of us are

Deltaa

Player
Player
Not to mention
The Families , Playboy , LSPD , SS , GOV , Legal Orgs refuse to RP with you because of how poor and toxic the interactions are, and i've had many complaints about this, so maybe the issue is in you guys and not everyone else....
This message is such bullshit.
1. SAHP got disbanded for "Not RPing" if this were the case you should get disbanded with them
2. GOV and FIB when we were in them had a decent relationship towards the end and even then we had multiple times we constantly RP'd with then. Many IA reports were worked on with GOV and FIB both together, many casefiles, raids approved, all were done with the help of GOV. Stop trying to cap just because you take this beef too personal, there's no legal org that doesn't RP with us. Only people who have went to prison 20+ times for nonRP, FearRP, PG have been you guys. Congo love how an ADMIN and a CRIME CURATOR is here defending one side though. Love that from you

Spyrax

Player
Player
Love the “negative impact to the community part” You are a gang leader who refuses to RP unless it benefits you.
heres something we do to every person in your gang yet you dont do them because of this OOC beef. The problem is from you aswell don’t try to make this one sided. Both leaders Black Opium and Ross Dejigalo refuse to RP with us with these simple pushups and no warnings have been given out other than a probably 60 minute jail time with prime.
And why would anyone wanna do that if we have OOC beef with you? You wouldn't keep it IC anyways, the second he did those pushups you would start posting it everywhere on discord.

Spyrax

Player
Player
How are you one to talk about RP? While in FIB we did a whole RP event and made a whole backstory on someone's Suicide within FIB. During the funeral you guys "The Families" which you lead decides to come to the funeral we are hosting and start dancing and playing music. Also we have done so many RP events within FIB:
- We conducted almost 20 case files on gangs in 2 months
- We put up press releases regularly for content for the server
- Conducted a trial to disband LSPD for corruption
- Conducted multiple raids through case files and warrants
- Did stings every single day
- Hosted a party yesterday that had 4 orgs show up
If anything we where the only ones providing good RP in the server. You guys have done little do nothing.
Also, I loved the RP from FIB which was them going in the ghetto and just shooting anyone they see, even if the person is driving by.

Pearson Herrera

Player
Player
The Families , Playboy , LSPD , SS , GOV , Legal Orgs refuse to RP with you because of how poor and toxic the interactions are, and i've had many complaints about this, so maybe the issue is in you guys and not everyone else....
GOV, SS, Families and Playboy all are within the same family so why do you think they refuse to RP with us. You guys complained everyday that FIB was too op. We turned to a Gang and you guys disbanded your family within 3 days and merged with another. You guys seem to like when your winning but can't handle any competition. Regarding the insults, I personally have seen Narek do good things and bad things like any admin has. I think the problem and issue here is the room for bias when it comes to punishment, an admin can choose whether someone gets 60mins demorgan to a 14 day ban for the same rule break. I think there needs to be standardised punishments and not rash decisions of admins acting emotionally. Congo, your complaining about toxicity? TSM are the most toxic people in this server. Openly doxxing your own members and others in the community and yet for some reason you guys are being protected. Every organisation has good people, and toxic people. None of us in Saudi have ever threatened to beat someone up IRL, have never leaked IRL information everything stays with us IC. Yet for others you seem to take everything to heart.

The issue here is that Narek has been seen on Black Opiums stream saying all that Saudis do is cry. Black always said I never go to the forums, this is true because as an admin assistant you can take all your issues to an admin direct.

We do not want anyone banned, just consistency and stop isolating such a big part of the community, if you guys don't want competition just let us know, as it seems you can't handle it.

Pearson Herrera

Player
Player
Also, I loved the RP from FIB which was them going in the ghetto and just shooting anyone they see, even if the person is driving by.
This is false, what would happen is FIB would search for a wanted criminal, Gangs would come bait them in a shootout, circle the scene multiple times with cars, talk shit or try snipe them, and then cry when they get shot at.

Oldcity don

Player
Player
This is false, what would happen is FIB would search for a wanted criminal, Gangs would come bait them in a shootout, circle the scene multiple times with cars, talk shit or try snipe them, and then cry when they get shot at.
Strange that FIB always search for wanted criminals only at the families Ghetto.and not at other gangs Ghetto.

Pearson Herrera

Player
Player
Strange that FIB always search for wanted criminals only at the families Ghetto.and not at other gangs Ghetto.
99% of the time, Wanted Criminals were Gang members, and therefore would be in the Ghetto doing Gang Activities? What does this comment even mean? FIB are doing there job?

Spyrax

Player
Player
I'll give you an example that you remember perfectly. I'm stealing a car in the ghetto, FIB agent comes there 20 seconds after I start hacking and just starts shooting me when clearly I can't pull a gun out or do anything because I'm stuck in animation, so I cant be a threat, also if I'm a criminal I'm supposed to be detained instead of shot and killed, If anything I had to convince the guy to not kill me because I'm not a threat and that he's supposed to detain me, but you know, Its much more fun when you spray and pray.

Oldcity don

Player
Player
99% of the time, Wanted Criminals were Gang members, and therefore would be in the Ghetto doing Gang Activities? What does this comment even mean? FIB are doing there job?
so you say 99% Criminals are from “Families”, for which your EX FIB (Saudi’S) were targeting only Greens. Read it twice Brother.FIB without (Saudi’s) was the best At RP, this is off the topic BTW.

Deltaa

Player
Player
I'll give you an example that you remember perfectly. I'm stealing a car in the ghetto, FIB agent comes there 20 seconds after I start hacking and just starts shooting me when clearly I can't pull a gun out or do anything because I'm stuck in animation, so I cant be a threat, also if I'm a criminal I'm supposed to be detained instead of shot and killed, If anything I had to convince the guy to not kill me because I'm not a threat and that he's supposed to detain me, but you know, Its much more fun when you spray and pray.
No because the only way to save a stolen car is to shoot... that's literally what we're told to do scriptly. If you don't die you don't get money and the car disapears. If we kill you it says "Police have saved your car".

Deltaa

Player
Player
so you say 99% Criminals are from “Families”, for which your EX FIB (Saudi’S) were targeting only Greens. Read it twice Brother.FIB without (Saudi’s) was the best At RP, this is off the topic BTW.
Lad just because you seen it happen to you doesn't mean it didn't happen to every other gang..the whole world isn't about you its not that deep :ROFLMAO:

Spyrax

Player
Player
No because the only way to save a stolen car is to shoot... that's literally what we're told to do scriptly. If you don't die you don't get money and the car disapears. If we kill you it says "Police have saved your car".
People still RP things when It's outside the script, like me being told to RP putting on my jumpsuit when It's not scriptly possible. I do not care that It was handled without RP, but don't go around telling us we don't RP when you don't handle things RPly either, also on top of that, not keeping IC shit IC.

Deltaa

Player
Player
People still RP things when It's outside the script, like me being told to RP putting on my jumpsuit when It's not scriptly possible. I do not care that It was handled without RP, but don't go around telling us we don't RP when you don't handle things RPly either, also on top of that, not keeping IC shit IC.
What are you on about? Playboy literally have made emotes saying "Saudi always #2" and other shit, how are we taking it OOC with a screenshot in the SCREENSHOTS CHANNEL IN THE DISCORD? It's not legal fault when its scriptly made like that, LSPD, SAHP, all legal factions save cars the same we do. Because that's how its scriptly supposed to be, don't blame us when its scripted that way.

Pearson Herrera

Player
Player
This is not true, the issue isn't us targetting the Greens, we can only target gangs who are actively committing crimes. The issue is the last month of FIB, "The Families" where the only one doing any criminal activity. Ballas were a dead gang, Bloods went inactive and Vagos were inactive, Marabunta only came on strong the final few weeks. We can only do our jobs for those who are available.

Vigil

Player
Player
I don't think Narek is bias, but then people around community see different punishments one player gets away, other one gets banned. Look from their perspective. As I said same situation different punishments. About Saudis and Playboys insults everyone know them, so I think people needs to get punishment same, because everyone knows this situation and been warned. It is not random situation or rule break which can be look and player can get second chance.
Thank you for understanding. ❤️

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
As I warned you all, we consider conflict between Playboy and Saudi and we started to clean up our server from toxicity. From now, keep in mind, all kind of harassment, provoking will lead to ban. Let all your family members know that all of you will be banned in case of harassment each other.
ID 149 will get ban for 14 days.
ID 1177 will get ban for 14 days.
I was talking to Narek and he explained his point of view, he doesn't bias someone. I gave him instructions from now what to do in situations like that. In the future I hope we won't meet problems again. All will be punished correctly.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom