Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Not fearing for hostages' life | SAHP | FIB | GOV I NG

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tony Dinero
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 7, 2022
Time of violation
6:17
Proofs
https://streamable.com/ebwwzv

akko

Dinero INC.
Player
We took someone hostage, told them to leave or we'll kill him and still shot and killed us.

Sherv

GRP biggest fan
Player
We took someone hostage, told them to leave or we'll kill him and still shot and killed us.
10-4 this did happen. I have pov of the situation as well if more is needed.

Eggory Head

Player
Player
why did you guys start shooting at the officers than? they all drove away and you guys just decided to start shooting, looks more like you were provoking a response so good job with that

Edit: From your POV you posted sounds like you all decided to start shooting first so maybe check your guys before blaming the FIB/SAHP/GOV

Eggory Head

Player
Player
POV from my side, no hostage seen amongst gunfire and even when i saw the hostage taker, didnt even have a hostage near him so hard to tell a hostage situation with gunfire from their side

Floki Vilgeroarson

New to this
Deputy Chief Administrator
Rejected
It's clear from both POVs provided in this thread that you guys shot first and still kept shooting doesn't matter if you have a hostage or not your family members were shooting them making it okay for them to shoot back without caring for hostage life as their priority is their own life, so next time don't shoot them and they won't be able to shoot you and they would listen to demands for hostage​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom