Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Viiex Lyve
Administrators nickname
James_Pluxury
Date
Sep 22, 2022
Time
Proofs
https://www.hizliresim.com/34jrhbr

viiexx

Player
Player
I'm a twitch streamer and I use the same internet as my brother, besides, it was the same in our epic games accounts and my account was banned for 27 years, please reactivate my account. You can reset my account if needed.

Alpella

Player
Player
There was a misunderstanding because they used the same epic games account with his brother, we were very pleased with the publisher, please take care. we saw it on the air

Andrew Ash

Player
Player
he playing with his brother by different computer same internet and same epic account he is a streamer and we are waiting the unban account, we start this game with viiexx he teach so many people this game by stream please unban account...

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom