Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Stunning Sanz
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 17, 2022
Time of violation
21:57
Proofs
https://youtu.be/lWD2kMa0ELY

Stunning Sanz

Media
Player
  • ids : 201071, 84825, 135826, 140052,
  • running in too their family house
  • no fear RP
  • using f-words
  • and finally car ramming by 135826
  • NLR break by 201071

we aimed guns at them and issued demands to them but they are not playing any proper rp they just ignored us and said F-words and entered their fam house. I'm pretty sure they are unaware of server rules and not even obeying them.​

Larry Hulk

Player
Player
this post MUST be reviewed by UNOFF curator i do not have the ability to review and ask for bodycam of those involved

Evelyn Frost

Player
Player
Reviewing....

Black Mamba Family has 6 hours to provide any POV that is related to this situation.
POV's unrelated to this situation, comments without POV's which includes toxicity will not be reviewed and will receive a forum punishment.

daiman

Player
Player

This was in the Mass situation, From the start they have arrived till the end of everything(Bank start).

at 1.10 onwards timestamp, you can hear the first bullets being fired are by them (Sanz) and after few seconds our family member has been killed. This concludes of them (Sanz) starting out the shoot out.

Last edited:

Willem-West

Player
Player

i was in the garage for the first part but as you can see in the clip i still got my fam task for bank active because we just returned from the bank, i myself F1 back into the house other drove back to the house in a vehicle. They have bin around our house all evening provoking us and even after this event they came back to VDM us(if you want a clip of them VDM us i would be happy to provide it).

Josh Luis

EX Executive Supervisor of CID I FIB
Player
As you can quite clearly see here is them provoking and after multiple times being told to leave they didn't and laughed at us.

You can see here that he is telling us that he is going to get his family and we are all going to die.

Here you can see them shoot with absolutely zero demands and for no reason at all.

Throughout these clips you are not able to hear my mic but you can hear what they do and say which include many rule breaks. The last clip shown is just before we tell them to leave and then proceed to kill them as they shot and killed one of our family members.

Josh Luis

EX Executive Supervisor of CID I FIB
Player
As you can quite clearly see here is them provoking and after multiple times being told to leave they didn't and laughed at us.

You can see here that he is telling us that he is going to get his family and we are all going to die.

Here you can see them shoot with absolutely zero demands and for no reason at all.

Throughout these clips you are not able to hear my mic but you can hear what they do and say which include many rule breaks. The last clip shown is just before we tell them to leave and then proceed to kill them as they shot and killed one of our family members.
clip didnt work

Kirk Hammett

Player
Player

This was in the Mass situation, From the start they have arrived till the end of everything(Bank start).

at 1.10 onwards timestamp, you can hear the first bullets being fired are by them (Sanz) and after few seconds our family member has been killed. This concludes of them (Sanz) starting out the shoot out.
Johnny long - PG, using radio with AK in his hand

Matt Winter- Threatening to VDM with a helicopter

They don't have to listen to your demands, they came to steal solar panels, which involves a shootout

Evelyn Frost

Player
Player
Approved

Situation was reviewed with another thread related to this situation.
ID 201071 will receive a punishment for Fear RP, NLR and Gen 6.2 (going into an interior)
ID 135826 and 140052 will receive a punishment for Gen 6.2(going into an interior)
ID 84825 will receive a punishment for Fear RP.
ID 213405 will receive a punishment for Gen 6.2/CL
ID 14632 will receive a punishment for MG.

Both families Sanz and Black Mamba will receive a warning for rulebreaks, provoking and toxicity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom