Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected 176666 + 188214+99984+208624 | GR 6.2+MK+Ghetto Rules 1.3 (opps family )

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Hussein ali
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 17, 2022
Time of violation
23:46
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwL3qZmJTgg&ab_channel=Hussein

Hussein Standl

Player
Player
Hi
as you can see clearly in the pov they are running in and outside of the ghetto in the beginining you will see id ( 176666) did that clearly and at the end of the pov you will see them all doing that they should get a warning for doing that since they are provoking vagos for getting warning

first pov (id 176666 + 99984 +208624+188214) they did it twice at the begining and at the end of the pov

in the second pov you see clearly id (176666+99984+188214) do that again

third pov : you can clearly see id ( 99984 ) entered the hq while he is at war with us so how he allowed to enter hq without waiting 5 min ? (Ghetto rules 1.3 ) after that he came and (MK) me while i was getting helped
also at third pov god told me he confirmed with senior they are breaking rules

Last edited:

Chicky Nuggies

My name is Chicky :)
Blocked
FIRST POV
We were told on 17/10/2022 we could run into the city until Jefe confirms with the higher-ups that it is against rules, then after that time we will get punished if we continue.

What Jefe meant was anything after the confirmation of the rule would be subject to punishment.
How can you punish us for something we didn't even know was wrong, let alone were told we wouldnt get punished by admins themselves. If we get in trouble for this, the admins set us up to fail. This isn't fair...

this report are clips of 16/10/2022 since they retro-actively are reporting things we were told we were allowed to do by multiple admins at the time until confirmation..

here is another god Bobby Pluxury expressing that running into the city was not against the rules on 17/10/2022...
2f5865e1f9a548b89b7bba486382fb5d.png

SECOND POV
176666 was in a car not on foot.. he drove away.
We came into the ghetto and killed you.. the threat was eliminated you can even hear me say "I'm not being shot at, I'm not being shot at, I'm good" to confirm that I was fine and no longer being shot at.. We are allowed to then go to city because we arent being shot at the RP situation is considered over as you are dead. you can even see your minimap as you are dying that nobody else in your gang is around you, thus confirming this.

THIRD POV
1) your gang is mixing throughout the clip
2) I am chasing your gang member into his HQ which is against the rules..
1.6 If a gangmember gets chased by cops/gangs, he cannot get back to his HQ for 5 minutes | WARN
3) I didn't Mercy Kill you because you are being revived so I killed you to eliminate the fact that you will be revived to fight us.
4) You did Bug Abuse by doing a sequence of button presses to intentionally exploiting it to give the advantage of turning your camera whithout calling for ambulance.

I feel that this report is more of a self-report that anything but best of luck with this

---

We were confirmed the understanding of the rules just today an hour ago by Jefe...
c61b15add2a17fa9b214f024e7f26d3b.png

Last edited:

Chicky Nuggies

Blocked
And this was before the rule was finalized.
exactly the rule was told to us that we can do this on 17/10/2022 by jefe until he gets confirmation..

how is it fair that he reports 16/10/2022 clips of this happening when it was still allowed on 17/10/2022?

this is retro-actively reporting us based on new facts.

What Jefe meant was anything after the confirmation of the rule would be subject to punishment. How can you punish us for something we didn't even know was wrong, let alone were told we were ALLOWED to do. If we get in trouble for this, the admins set us up to fail. This isn't fair.

Justaskyourb

Player
Player
exactly the rule was told to us that we can do this on 17/10/2022 by jefe until he gets confirmation..

how is it fair that he reports 16/10/2022 clips of this happening when it was still allowed on 17/10/2022?

this is retro-actively reporting us based on new facts.

What Jefe meant was anything after the confirmation of the rule would be subject to punishment. How can you punish us for something we didn't even know was wrong, let alone were told we were ALLOWED to do. If we get in trouble for this, the admins set us up to fail. This isn't fair.
Theres an admin even saying he would let us know when it would get confirmed...today like an hour or less ago I just heard the new rules

Hussein Standl

Player
Player
didn't use bug abuse i was trying to call god to the situation since you are all were provoking and this happened and u can clerly see jeff said ( + ) before the second message from jefe so that's confirmation i was typing to request god and this happened

Hussein Standl

Player
Player
also it's not a ( new rule ) GR 6.2 was there since the begining of the city so no new rule just jefe clearify the rule for u guys that's it
accept it you are breaking the rules and that's not strange to you guys since all you do just try to get everyone disbanded

Hussein Standl

Player
Player
+nice one bringing your family here to type " bug abuse " i swear none of them saw the video or know what's the meaning of bug abuse so they sould receive forum warning any god reviewing this all the ones who are commenting are his family

Chicky Nuggies

Blocked
+nice one bringing your family here to type " bug abuse " i swear none of them saw the video or know what's the meaning of bug abuse so they sould receive forum warning any god reviewing this all the ones who are commenting are his family
so you are allowed to bring your entire gang and family into my forums, but when I ask my to help support the thread that they are literally apart of then you get upset.. interesting.

Keep bug abusing and like you guys say "enjoy your vacation"

Hussein Standl

Player
Player
when the " vagos " comments because we have 200 people and they do it not because we tell them " come comment here " just like you did when you are just family and you can tell them all come guys comment on this
we have 200 number and admins in discord so how we can tell them come comment on this forum ? they do it on their own not like your situation

Chicky Nuggies

Blocked
when the " vagos " comments because we have 200 people and they do it not because we tell them " come comment here " just like you did when you are just family and you can tell them all come guys comment on this
we have 200 number and admins in discord so how we can tell them come comment on this forum ? they do it on their own not like your situation
so you have 200 people commenting on a thread that doesnt involve them, but I get 3 people who are involved in the report come and comment their side of the story and you get all upset..

look at the hypocracy everyone, this guy doesnt want people defending themselves.. keep bug abusing man.

Chicky Nuggies

Blocked
Does kawk involved in the report? Loool
seeing as how you clearly see him in the video... explaining the rules that we just learned from Jefe.... yes.

how about the hundreds of people that bombard my reports from your gang? I'm not crying about them. I am debunking all the harassment you guys bring to me.

Hussein Standl

Player
Player
i can't control them because " we are gang " not family and you are family also you are the deputy and out of the sudden all of your family come to my report ?

Hussein Standl

Player
Player
bug-abuse as you clearly see " i asked jeff at 23:48 " and when someone dies he has 3 min so on my pov i had " 1:22 " if we add one minute it will be " 2:22 " and that's when i flexed my " m" muscle and prayed for god and this bug happened so i didn't break anyrule

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom