Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected 176666 + 188214+99984+208624 | GR 6.2+MK+Ghetto Rules 1.3 (opps family )

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Hussein ali
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 17, 2022
Time of violation
23:46
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwL3qZmJTgg&ab_channel=Hussein

Hussein Standl

Player
Player
ya all need to find some other hobbies other that being forum warriors
we kicked them out of the gang because of toxicity as any other gang won't accept them ( like bunta your gang won't ) so they started to provoking and making our people to do mistakes so they can get us disbanded

Chicky Nuggies

My name is Chicky :)
Blocked
we kicked them out of the gang because of toxicity as any other gang won't accept them ( like bunta your gang won't ) so they started to provoking and making our people to do mistakes so they can get us disbanded
You keep lying. You guys provoke US

im not saying he is any better

hes a fucking reject and plays with children
Nice OOC insults. Keep harassing and provoking this is exactly all you guys do. And then blame us.

Hussein Standl

Player
Player
So vagos provoke you bunta provoke you demons provoke you crash provoke you are you serious? All of us are provoking u guys? Lol

KaaZaa

Player
Player
You keep lying. You guys provoke US

Nice OOC insults. Keep harassing and provoking this is exactly all you guys do. And then blame us.
Provoke who? Robin? Bobin ? Muffin? BlaBlaBlakin ? Only One guy who has problems it is u. Only one guy who giving commands to leave gang is u. Did u asked fam maybe they want to be part of gang? U ever asked it? or They fear to answer because u will block them on stream or somewhere else?

They following ur orders, they leaving because u want it, they dont have their own decision? it is easy to control kids? U try to explore that ppls just in your personal ambitions. These poor members don't know how family can be, they can't play RP (because u)

Ppls saying oppss is Toxic, but im sure all of them mean only u. Because only u doing it. Noone talking Robin is Toxic. It is shows when Richard coming to your fam HQ to ask Robin, Robin staying in front of him, but he can't answer to Richard, because u. U toxic boy controlling kids and doing what u want never asking what they want.

Those guys who is in Opps fam, just open your eyes. In city ppls dont know u when talking about opps toxicity, everybody means only 1 guy it is crazy leader. Don't be slave. We can make better rp here in city. If u came for RP.

When u telling "US" u mean only U. If Vagos was toxic, Richard will not come to give back Robins stuff back. And all what he gets it was Toxicity.

Last edited:

KaaZaa

Player
Player
So vagos provoke you bunta provoke you demons provoke you crash provoke you are you serious? All of us are provoking u guys? Lol
It is impossible to say: "All around bad im only one who is good" - it can't be true.
But in reports he does it :LOL:

Hussein Standl

Player
Player
Provoke who? Robin? Bobin ? Muffin? BlaBlaBlakin ? Only One guy who has problems it is u. Only one guy who giving commands to leave it is u. Did u asked fam maybe they want to be part of gang? U ever asked it? or They fear to answer because u will block them on stream or somewhere else?

They following ur orders, they leaving because u want it, they dont have their own decision? it is easy to control kids? U try to explore that ppls just in your personal ambitions. These poor members don't know how family can be, they can't play RP (because u)

Ppls saying oppss is Toxic, but im sure all of them mean only u. Because only u doing it. Noone talking Robin is Toxic. It is shows when Richard coming to your fam HQ to ask Robin, Robin staying in front of him, but he can't answer to Richard, because u. U toxic boy controlling kids and doing what u want never asking what they want.

Those guys who is in Opps fam, just open your eyes. In city ppls dont know u when talking about opps toxicity, everybody means only 1 guy it is crazy leader. Don't be slave. We can make better rp here in city. If u came for RP.

When u telling "US" u mean only U. If Vagos was toxic, Richard will not come to give back Robins stuff back. And all what he gets it was Toxicity.
Dude i can't agree more then this i hope god can read this he will understand what is this man

Hussein Standl

Player
Player
All the gods know that everyone every gang every family hate opps because of chicky they should put end to this and do something with him

Slinga

eos
Player
All the gods know that everyone every gang every family hate opps because of chicky they should put end to this and do something with him
What he fails to understand that is a game at the end of the day you are here to rp have fun make friends but he fails to do all of that and ruin other people experience he has nothing else to do an provoking is the only way he gets any type of interaction with other players

KaaZaa

Player
Player
Dude i can't agree more then this i hope god can read this he will understand what is this man
Ofc. But truth is - he manipulates with kids (maybe his stream followers) if u see his yesterday posts there was video where Richard asking for Robin, and Robin stays in front of him. But he can't answer, he fears to do it. Thats bad.

Hussein Standl

Player
Player
What he fails to understand that is a game at the end of the day you are here to rp have fun make friends but he fails to do all of that and ruin other people experience he has nothing else to do an provoking is the only way he gets any type of interaction with other players
We are here to enjoy the rp to get away from our peoblems in rl but he is not he wants to ruin everything this type of people should be banned

Slinga

eos
Player
Ofc. But truth is - he manipulates with kids (maybe his stream followers) if u see his yesterday posts there was video where Richard asking for Robin, and Robin stays in front of him. But he can't answer, he fears to do it. Thats bad.
That’s sad can’t even respond Chicky got his minions on a leash

CDickson

Forum Warrior
Player
You lot need to get off your 60hz monitors go outside and see there's a whole new world where you can grind and your grind would mean something instead of just reporting eachother on forums of a VIDEO GAME actual waste of time and energy cannot get more cringier than this

It's a video game it's unreal how far you people take it just move on you get kicked you get killed so what

Last edited:

KaaZaa

Player
Player
You lot need to get off your 60hz monitors go outside and see there's a whole new world where you can grind and your grind would mean something instead of just reporting eachother on forums of a VIDEO GAME actual waste of time and energy cannot get more cringier than this

It's a video game it's unreal how far you people take it just move on you get kicked you get killed so what
U have more messages than me. ig u need it more ❤️ Don't nervous about why nervous others.

CDickson

Forum Warrior
Player
U have more messages than me. ig u need it more ❤️ Don't nervous about why nervous others.
I don't understand a single word you said right there but okay yeah, apparently my messages define how much i play this and take part in forums like these u and ur boys been making pipe down

KaaZaa

Player
Player
I don't understand a single word you said right there but okay yeah, apparently my messages define how much i play this and take part in forums like these u and ur boys been making pipe down
i also cant understand what u lost in post between vago and opp. if im right u left game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom