Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected 176666 + 188214+99984+208624 | GR 6.2+MK+Ghetto Rules 1.3 (opps family )

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Hussein ali
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 17, 2022
Time of violation
23:46
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwL3qZmJTgg&ab_channel=Hussein

Mrobin

Player
Player
Provoke who? Robin? Bobin ? Muffin? BlaBlaBlakin ? Only One guy who has problems it is u. Only one guy who giving commands to leave gang is u. Did u asked fam maybe they want to be part of gang? U ever asked it? or They fear to answer because u will block them on stream or somewhere else?

They following ur orders, they leaving because u want it, they dont have their own decision? it is easy to control kids? U try to explore that ppls just in your personal ambitions. These poor members don't know how family can be, they can't play RP (because u)

Ppls saying oppss is Toxic, but im sure all of them mean only u. Because only u doing it. Noone talking Robin is Toxic. It is shows when Richard coming to your fam HQ to ask Robin, Robin staying in front of him, but he can't answer to Richard, because u. U toxic boy controlling kids and doing what u want never asking what they want.

Those guys who is in Opps fam, just open your eyes. In city ppls dont know u when talking about opps toxicity, everybody means only 1 guy it is crazy leader. Don't be slave. We can make better rp here in city. If u came for RP.

When u telling "US" u mean only U. If Vagos was toxic, Richard will not come to give back Robins stuff back. And all what he gets it was Toxicity.
I have been in 3 families in this city…Opps is the best one i have been with. We get criticized for having “noobs” in our family but we welcome everyone and we teach people the way of the city ! I Cant say the same for the other 2 families i was with, never even talked to the leader of the top 10 family i was in LOL. We were kicked from vagos, we didnt leave and if majority of the family was kicked, why would the others stay ? Chicky showed me the way in the city and im grateful for everything he taught me. I didnt speak up in the RP event with Richard because VAGOS robbed me, why would i give you the time of day right after i was robbed…He never said Why he was there so at the time it was not needed to talk.

KaaZaa

Player
Player
I have been in 3 families in this city…Opps is the best one i have been with. We get criticized for having “noobs” in our family but we welcome everyone and we teach people the way of the city ! I Cant say the same for the other 2 families i was with, never even talked to the leader of the top 10 family i was in LOL. We were kicked from vagos, we didnt leave and if majority of the family was kicked, why would the others stay ? Chicky showed me the way in the city and im grateful for everything he taught me. I didnt speak up in the RP event with Richard because VAGOS robbed me, why would i give you the time of day right after i was robbed…He never said Why he was there so at the time it was not needed to talk.
jUst remember , ur leader is crazy. All around cant be bad.

Larry Hulk

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.

improper format refer to rules for filing a complaint

Closed

If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect feel free to file admin complaint​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom